It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word of warning to the "ALIEN" Rapture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is just a warning to those who want to know the truth of the alien rapture idea. What is the alien rapture idea? Most of it are spawn from the idea that aliens will rescue us before the end of the world. Or perhaps take us to a new dimension.

Heres a simple look to my thought process.

How many of you trust humans? Us... our friends, Girlfriends, parents etc.

Do you trust humans? Would you give a stranger a 100$ bill and say "give it back to me tommarow?" No!~ of course not. If you can't trust humans how come you can trust a different species.

ANywas I had a very intresting night last night and this is just a warning to you all who believe in these things and information online.

The terrifying truth is some of these things want to eat us. Why how come? Apparently were like a 5 star dinner to some things in the universe. They like it fresh and raw. That being said they peel flesh off bones layer by layer while alive. On top of that they even have technology enough to capture the soul. Lets put an end to the radicalness idea of an alien rapture.

I'm not trying to bash your belief system and pretty much a lot of people even hold this idea almost to a religious stand point. (scientology). I'm just a concern person who is warning you all..

Don't get eatin by aliens. (the human eating ones)

bon apateet

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So who let you in on this "truth"? Been watching "To Serve Man" on Twilight Zone or what?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This doesn't have to be the "truth" I really shouldn't have said that. It should just be more looked as an opinion. I have my info. This doesn't really even have to be taken as serious as I typed it. Just a POV. But the theme of the topic I was trying to get is.
"how much can we trust other specie of aliens"

there is also a concern for human life as well in the thread and I hope that people can see that. or maybe I just straightened it out..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Aliens are not going to rapture humans, Jesus Christ is. When the actual rapture happens, the people of Earth, (or atleast a majority of people on Earth), will be deceived by the powers that be into thinking that aliens took them away, or something to that effect. It may sound funny, but what else would they say about the whole thing if they can't endorse Christianity.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
Aliens are not going to rapture humans, Jesus Christ is. When the actual rapture happens, the people of Earth, (or atleast a majority of people on Earth), will be deceived by the powers that be into thinking that aliens took them away, or something to that effect. It may sound funny, but what else would they say about the whole thing if they can't endorse Christianity.

I agree with you completely! But think about a false rapture before the real one that would involve our universe brethren's. It's a interesting idea. we would be harvested before JC. but lets not fuzzy this thread with religious ideals. spiritual to some. I'm throwing the idea off of alien, heaven, hell, earth relation to the whole idea. That were not just bounded by demons or angels. But also by ET's. With their own specie oriented ideals and agenda.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I need some proof you know these aliens are eating us raw. Maybe you've been watching too much V from the 1980s..

I especially want to know how you found out about their "soul stealing" technology. If they steal your soul, do you die? Are you kept in one of those ghost vaults like on ghostbusters? Do they eat our souls as dessert?

Give me a good response on any of that and I'll trust you with my $100.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's an easy way to look at the Alien Rapture thing... You know all those millions of hermetically sealed multiple body containers in Georgia and all over? They aren't coffins.

They're "Snack Packs" for the aliens!

Throw in the bodies with whatever "special sauce" the aliens like and wahlah! A nice little bit for when they get the munchies ;-) You need a lot of those hermetically sealed packages for an entire alien civilization and man we gots a lot of them!

Soylent Green is people, ya know!

Cheers

Dave

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"How to Serve Man"

OMG! It's a COOKBOOK!

(Old Twilight Zone episode. Completely relevant to the thread.)

Edit to add:

Oops. High-five, damwel, for beating me. lol

[edit on 4/23/2010 by eMachine]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Tomarrow doesn't exist, because it is spelled tomorrow. Having said that, I do lend people money when they need it, and they pay it back, in due time.

I don't like your premiss that people are not to be trusted, and you then thrusting it on aliens.

I don't know who you hang out with. Maybe you need a better group of trustworthy humans as freinds.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Hi. Tomorrow doesn't exist it's spelled 'morgen'

Don't be like that... Please ?

I definitely agree with you that a lot of people can be trusted all of the time.
It's just the small part we can't trust are the ones they always talk about.

Reply to post by Jordan River

I think your comments on IMO a very true possibility aren't convincing enough and I'd like to add my two cents. ( I hope you don't mind.
)

I have never really thought the rapture to be a real possibility.
Except for the 144.000. I don't see any reason to even take it in to consideration. Even if it's true. People clearly have no idea how many people there are, To be one of them is like being struck by lightening several times on the exact same spot.

The aliens. Mmmm... Well... the first problem is that they are alien and we keep to think they would be like us .
Then on our planet, you hunt or get hunted. People will even eat each other. It is definitely not a far stretch to think we are part of an alien diet.
Of course they will eat us raw and alive preferably. On their home world they have not turned to cooking their food . The nutritional value will drop down when cooked but you can get ill from dead rotting meat.

So ? You eat it alive.
Why not. Alive means your flesh is still warm and if we humans can look past the idea they eat human flesh. IMO an alien will certainly be able to do so.

However. I don't think they will.
It's like cows. We breed them, we feed them and we eat them. They are close to us so we could use this valuable protein resource whenever we need it.

Why for haven sake would you travel light years and risk your life only to get a full belly ? Humans don't respond well to threats. Hell... we would try and kill them only because we want to know what they look from the inside. Let alone if they are a real threat.

We will also succeed. Humans have proven to be very resourceful thinking of ways to kill. It's what we do. We are predators without any kind of shame towards killing a prey. We really even enjoy it.

Unless the aliens have a personal protective force field. They are not here to feed on us.
I'll bet they would be on the menu in one of China's restaurants. No doubts about that.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
With the ability to grow meat syntheticaly.... why would you need a live population. You could clone a horde of humans without brains to eat and then flash freeze them for later.

Theres no reason to look for the rare occurance of sentient life and then consume it. Everything can be replicated and produced artificialy.

There is no energy mystical alien %^&$. Thats the only leg these idiots have to stand on. More extra-dementional unicorn farts..... sigh.....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First of all, I would give a stranger 100 dollars if I see that that peron really needs it and i can miss it. I wouldn'texpect it back though, I only ask to do the same if they can. Don't give a d... if they do so. but I did. lol

looking at "the rapture" what's the difference between a false rapture and a true rapture if they both turn out to be different then expected. you'll see afterworths. Anyhow, I totally agree with the OP's point that no alien will save us. Why is mankind so convinced we are that important, while in fact, as a group, and yes ONE group, we can only discuss with and reflect on ourselves. I don't want to put down all of the persons that claim to have contact with something other han humans, sure you can be right, but if we as human cant openly communicate with another form of partly intelligent life we can't seriously claim to be that important.

And flesh eating alien societies probably will have vegetarians right?

Ohw I had an intresting night yesterday too. I just met her she is 25 and out of this world. She showed me the universe several times over.

broken keyboard special thnks too my son edit

[dumbed on 23-4-2010 by editass]

[dumbed on 23-4-2010 by editass]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
*Poof* I'm back. Although all your logic is clearly stated above and would be of great service to the idea of thinking on the topic of the thread. Although, I don't really care what you think about what I said, the word is out and people are thinking what I have said no matter if you think its true or not. It gets you thinking. Again this is just a word of warning and I could careless of credibility nor have I ever said my sources either. So to assume that I talk to aliens is pretty funny to me. I don't stay up all night trying to scare and make up stories, I have far much more important things to do with my life. What I have said is done

@Blanca Rose

I'm one of those people who believe that humans should suffer what they have done to one another for centuries. We can just let them go but they just keep doing the same thing. If you really think we are peacefully trustworthy then you are mistaken. again this is a POV. Take your rose colored glasses off

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Well...

Why did you post this if you don't want to discuss it ?

There are still some people who can think for them selves perfectly well.

Anyway.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the Biblical Rapture was really just the aliens coming down, picking out their food (just as we pick our own lobsters at restaurants), taking it back, and consuming it? I laugh at the fact that there is still such an archaic way of thinking left on this Earth. The true message was to just be kind to one another. That's it. Don't be a d-bag. Which, of course more than half of Christian groups, I'd bet, don't even follow that one simple rule. But of course, I digress (or digest, depending on which species you think I may be...hahaha).

/sarcasm

In all seriousness though, I don't think that humans can progress as a species until we start to realize that all of these false religions came from the same damn source. Just read something outside the dogmatic practices of ANY religion, and see that there are so many similarities, that it's stupid not to think that they all came from the same source. I of course have my own beliefs, but they are based in fact, and personal real-life events rather than a fairy tale.

And, of course, if there was an alien species that came down here to use us as their own personal Red Lobster, wouldn't you think that we would fight back? I mean, is it so far-fetched to think that they are probably biological to begin with (if they need to consume human flesh)? If they are biological, they can be killed.

I think right now, we should be more concerned about humans killing humans over RELIGION, rather than some alien species coming down and eating us all. We can cross that bridge if we come to it.

Just my $.02.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Well...

Why did you post this if you don't want to discuss it ?

There are still some people who can think for them selves perfectly well.

Anyway.
Thanks for the heads up.

Because there's a reason why this is in the skunk board and that being that it is very laughable and full of holes. I wouldn't even believe a person who wrote what I said either it's far fetched. That being said I knew how stupid and made up this thread sounded from the start, on top of that I'm a very up in front person. Even so I posted it. WHy? to lose credibility? Because I walk all day hoping that I would be accepted by ats. nah not likely, but it's enough for me to "warn" people about this.

@Truthseeker

Yeah you are right, but i'm guessing they would be on their ufos and # lol.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Because there's a reason why this is in the skunk board and that being that it is very laughable and full of holes. I wouldn't even believe a person who wrote what I said either it's far fetched. That being said I knew how stupid and made up this thread sounded from the start, on top of that I'm a very up in front person. Even so I posted it. WHy? to lose credibility? Because I walk all day hoping that I would be accepted by ats. nah not likely, but it's enough for me to "warn" people about this.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Jordan River]

Ahh ha. Thanks for explaining.

My understanding is that the skunk forum is The place to discuss the wild and speculative. Without people harassing you with truth questions of proof and evidence.

It frees the mind to imagine the unimaginable.

If I were you I would stop trying to get excepted. Just do your thing.
But that's your call of course.

I don't see why your theory is different from topics like Nibiru or alien civilisations.

Anyway.
I enjoyed myself reading it and isn't that enough ?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

People need to be set free from the mind control and to wake up to who they are. Wherever there is a strong presence of darkness there is light as well. But I do not think its safe, to go anywhere with anyone, if you aren't full awake and don't know who they are.

But you know something, its not just about those who might leave. What do you think is underground in all the bases? In the dumbs built? In the deserts of the middle east and all that sand? Under Denver Airport? The knew trade center. "TPTB" have sold out the human race, and are dumping as much karma unbeknowst to people as they can on them hoping that they will not get the help and protection their Higher Selves will accord and the positives. Karma from coding everything including the religions to Sun Gods/Saturn! From wars, from the billions starving, from the homeless, from the abuses of nature great and small, from their destruction of the environment. Basically people who are taken underground will be in very bad situations, traded and tortured. No one can go underground or get rounded up into fema camps.

But there is a flaw, people arent aware and basically the trap they set for others will be their own. They need to wake up to who they truly are, for if the leaders have a soul, they're light inside too. And light is tortured by living in darkness. And when they discover who they truly are, and how everyone is their beloved brothers and sisters in the Beyond, they will be very ashamed.

Our answer is to look within us, to connect to our Higher Selves and look within.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I enjoyed everyones output. That being said I wanted to emphasis how much I don't care about ATS and the idea of fame, stars and flags, but the personal opinion of someone who just simply cares about human life. That being said i'm going to bathe in barbecue sauce right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

By nature I am trusting of others but paradoxically as an adult who has been around the block several times I have learned the hard way that humans are on the whole not very trustworthy, thus I tend not to trust humans very much - sadly.

I have never met an extraterrestrial (to my memory) therefore as I am quite trusting by nature I will use my mind and my heart in regards to such a hypothetical meeting with my mind set to fight or flight. My heart however would be set to hope and trust because that is the way I roll and I want to be able to trust because as yet I have not given up my hope.

Of course if the mistake is that I try to trust a deceptively regressive extraterrestrial and I then end up learning that they are not to be trusted I am in no doubt that my betrayed trust may also cost me my life but if people are willing to die for oil, god, patriotic ideals and money then does it really seem odd or wrong to risk dying for the chance to trust an extraterrestrial? The worst that can happen is a slight case of death and death is really not that big a deal considering all things.

That Abba song just started playing in my head “take a chance on me lalalalla”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join