It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word of warning to the "ALIEN" Rapture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Thank you for view on this.

I respect and understand it. It's sad that it is reality. To many people do to many thinks that do not belong in the utopia a lot of people hope it would be. It's life

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

awesome answer

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

There is nothing that can happen even if you placed trust in someone, if your inner senses where strongly taken over by mind control, for example, if you're on the right path, loving others, setting your life in order and forgiving all, because Your Higher Self, will take you home, not in a soul trap or slavery of any kind. Doesn't mean you'll escape harm in the situation but soul harm yes.

Our Higher Selves are Superman in this system,

But many people are asleep and not striving to wake up, and are thoughtless about inequality here on earth, unequal resource distribution, destruction of nature, and so forth and so on. While everyone is in different circumstances and we can't judge anyone, the leaders here are going for a negative harvest, and thats why they're attempting to dump all of this on us.

Its so we won't get the help we need, this how they're trading humans and souls the think, and what talk of soul traps on the moon by John Lear is about. There are worse things than temporal, for this is merely illusion. We need to live with love and do the right thing, and then some may just walk straight forward in life, and trust to be carried over the traps and pitfalls.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99 reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

There is nothing that can happen even if you placed trust in someone, if your inner senses where strongly taken over by mind control, for example, if you're on the right path, loving others, setting your life in order and forgiving all, because Your Higher Self, will take you home, not in a soul trap or slavery of any kind.

I agree in principle with what you said but at the same time for those that just live out their daily grind and are not mindful to look up and wonder, life can and does become a nightmare when trust is abused and love gets trampled into the ground. One of my friends who is now dead put his trust in a woman I warned him not to and the end result he committed suicide by taking loads of sleeping pills + alcohol + a rope and what’s worse the woman he loved was the person who found him.

With self interests at the forefront of her mind her actions on that day still have me shaking my head in amazement. On finding her ex’s body hanging behind the door she had the sheer lack of grace to admit to going through his pockets while he hanged there. At the funereal in front of his brother and his ill mother and their withdrawn teenage daughter she said, “It was over anyway.”

In a very real way I think a soul trap could be the condition that arises when a person falls in love with a regressive person who is in possession of a black and poisonous heart. There are so many like that out there and their numbers grow because as stress and pressure in the social and economic environment continue to grow many are willing to live a life of contempt for others because they see it as justified in a darker sink or swim world.

Originally posted by Unity_99 Doesn't mean you'll escape harm in the situation but soul harm yes. Our Higher Selves are Superman in this system, But many people are asleep and not striving to wake up, and are thoughtless about inequality here on earth, unequal resource distribution, destruction of nature, and so forth and so on.

I think you may be right in that harm probably cannot happen to the soul but I do think that it is possible to corrupt the soul and perhaps to switch off its lights because from experience I have known people who under certain pressures seemed to diminish and “got with the program” and in getting with the program they caused some harm to others and this is sad to me because I honestly believe that in causing harm to others they will have to play a price in terms of karma at a later date.

I believe the bad choices I made and the harm I caused others in my earlier life cost me to the extent I ended up hospitalised in a military London hospital for just less than two years. Life is not free and I believe wholeheartedly that wrong choices and regressive actions perpetrated to the extent that it inflicts harm on others will come back and bite the backside as that has been my experience.

Originally posted by Unity_99 While everyone is in different circumstances and we can't judge anyone, the leaders here are going for a negative harvest, and thats why they're attempting to dump all of this on us.

That is quite a scary theory and I cannot think of a way to counter such a thing if it is true because in harvesting I would think the mind is striped of memory and in recycling the soul and returning it back to flesh this is the sickest of all merry-go-rounds and a crime that would require we would need real altruistic help from outside to help break because how could we break such an insidious system of control? I sincerely hope you are wrong in this regard but there is a part of me that thinks you may just be right.

I have read that to fight back you must turn your back on the light and head towards the darkness but that is easier said than done when accounts talk of the light being a centre of love and angelic magic’s. Whenever I have read of near death accounts where lights and singing and feelings of love beyond the light have been the order of the day I have always suspected such a thing would make the perfect honey trap.

As someone who has had a near death experience I never saw lights but I did feel wrapped in inky black, a perfectly calm zone of infinite space. I was even able to perceive my motionless form above me on the earth crusted in ice. No lights, no pain, no sadness just a willingness to let my consciousness drift deeper into the dark – then a soldier slides in next to me, manhandles me and words are roughly shouted to others as they reached me “HOLD MY (snip)ING GAT”.

To this day I feel that if there is a harvest going on after each death then I was either pulled back from death before the process could begin or that the theory of harvesting is not correct and there is no harvesting process?

Originally posted by Unity_99 Its so we won't get the help we need, this how they're trading humans and souls the think, and what talk of soul traps on the moon by John Lear is about.

All I can say to this is I sincerely hope you are wrong as I have no wish to recycle back into this world to live out another life among a people I generally tend to avoid because experience has taught me that they should be avoided as the good and decent live side by side with the damaged and the insane. If anything the best friends I have are not even human, they are of the animal kingdom, Namely Aspen my beloved American sled dog.

In my whole life I could count the true friends I have known one two hands and that is not a great advertisement for the human condition because I am not fussy and am outwardly friendly and to be my friend all I require is honesty, loyalty and respect for the space and lives of others.

Originally posted by Unity_99 There are worse things than temporal, for this is merely illusion. We need to live with love and do the right thing, and then some may just walk straight forward in life, and trust to be carried over the traps and pitfalls.

Agreed but to live a life of love is easier said than done when others seem content to live lives where they have little problem with stepping on others. I find it difficult to trust in those I do not know but as I have said earlier I live in hope and it this that keeps me in the game and though I often find myself looking for something behind the eyes of others I generally tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because what else can we do when honesty seems to be as subjective and ethereal and disperses as quickly as smoke.

One could be forgiven for thinking that life is just a series of traps and pitfalls but when that reality seems to be the norm then I think it might be time to get out into the wilds for a week or two and see life as was lived long before we settled in gaggling city born masses. Looking down at the world from a mountain or looking across vast expanses of water from a low profile sea kayak does it for me I should mention and helps me realize that life is not a trap or pitfall but it sure is complicated.

A quote I like comes to mind “Life is a journey, travel it well.” I do not know where this comes from but I have always liked it and I even try to steer my course by it sometimes.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
Here's an easy way to look at the Alien Rapture thing... You know all those millions of hermetically sealed multiple body containers in Georgia and all over? They aren't coffins.

They're "Snack Packs" for the aliens!

Throw in the bodies with whatever "special sauce" the aliens like and wahlah! A nice little bit for when they get the munchies ;-) You need a lot of those hermetically sealed packages for an entire alien civilization and man we gots a lot of them!

LOL, Snack Packs, rather big for these little Greys, more like Bulk Meat Packs.

KFC = Kentucky Fried Christians

MacDonalds = Mr macdonald on a Sesame Seed Bun

On a serious note, with all the preservatives we consume, do you really think they want to eat us?
Mind you, we would at least have a long "use by" date

I can just imaging a big stick rammed up me backside while being covered in Sauce........ hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join