It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok creationists answer me this please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
hello ats i havent gotten into any creationism vs evolution threads for a whle....because ot never ends but i have recently thought of something that should be very difficult to debunk, and i have said this on other threads as well
so here is the question

neanderthal, homo erectus, homo georgicus, homo antecessor, homo sapiens idaltu, homo ergaster, homo habilis, and many more

if god or any other entity for that matter(other gods, aliens etc)
made us in our current form then who are all these other guys?

im expecting some bible quotes
they are unwelcome, because they are just the sayso of a book
however i cant stop you so have at it if you must,
also dont answer the question with a question just please answer it like normal
if you answer with a question i will be force to believe you are dodging the question
so please dont dodge
and if you dont have anything nice to say please dont say anything at all but again i cant stop you so have at it if you must, however if you are a christian creationist please especially do not make rude comments
i dont believe in your jesus but im pretty sure he would not approve of rude comments
but yet again i cant stop you
so without further adiue or whatever
go nuts

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ashanu90]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

if god or any other entity for that matter(other gods, aliens etc)
who are all these other guys?

The middle part of your question is missing.
The phrase "god etc" is the subject of what verb? What are you asking?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Obviously individuals with birth defects.~

Since most people on this planet are incompetent at their vocations, i can only assume that anthropologists are too.

I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I don't presume to know the truth of these fossils.

What do you think about these ancestors of man OP???

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
God created the universe and shaped it along the way. As far as we go, I am a believer in the ancient astronaut theory. Hybrid beings if you will. God created the universe. Our creator created us. I have seen enough evidence in the Solar System alone to believe in a god. Things like that don't just happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

im not sire what you mean what do you think

i am an evolutionist so of course i believe these are ancestors of man
i do not think these are individuals with birth defects there are so many

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

ok i fixed it, so now what do you think?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

The point I was asking about doesn't seem to have changed.
OK, I will guess that you really mean, "If god etc [made the human race], then who are the others?"

My boring answer, as a non-literal creationist, would be
"God made the human race, and they're all part of how he did it".

Perhaps that was a little too concise. I see no reason why evolution and creation need to exclude one another, so I'm probably not the kind of creationist you're after in this thread.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by JPhish

im not sire what you mean what do you think

I'm guessing that was a question. I think lots of things, but i tend to keep them to myself unless i know them to be the truth with much certainty.

I am an evolutionist so of course i believe these are ancestors of man
Well they are humans, so that's something that most people would agree on, not just evolutionists. They are humans that used to be alive, that qualifies them as our ancestors.

i do not think these are individuals with birth defects there are so many
i was joking about them being birth defects.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
possible morphogenic fields? [and much more!]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Your title is too vague. Should be called, "anti-evolutionist answer me this".
As many people believe in evolution chronologically ok as long as there is a creation genesis of all things to come.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, after watching Old World secrets and New world Bible, I have come to the conclusion that:

A : God in the Bible is Zeus. Zeus also was known as Enlil.
B : God's angels are the Freemasons and other clans/cults/clubs related to them.
C : Neanderthalman was killed by us/them not so long ago.(Unsure when, but according to Old World secrets, Neanderthal last walked the earth at the age of the Aquarius(Age of the destroyer, when Hopi takl of their god coming from the sky.)
D : The other figures I am unsure of who you speak of..
E : Zeus became the God in the Bible when he took the title at the end of the age of the Bull, hance the freemason 'satan' hand signal, that is Zeus/God's handsign along with the Cross....

Long story short, the Zeus's are known today as the Rothchilds family.
The american revolution was a freemason 'false flag' if you will, and was staged to give americans a false history of 'great warriors' so that in the future, you would sign up and go to war with pride.

Etc....Or Im wrong.. What is for sure, is that iwe are approaching the Age of the Water Bearer, the age of the destroyer, and last time was 6500 years ago in the Flood of Noa, that is why 'they' keep on living/surviving, they know when and how and they make us build their safe haven for the next round, and there will be a new world after that, it will be the New World Order with a new religion and new historic lies which will be taught onto our descendants.....That is how it goes. If we were Created by these folks or if they did come from 'out there' ? I have no clue, maybe they are planet jumpers, when Earth is out of resources, they move on to the next one that have been left alone for the thousands of years they have kept us here, etc.......

Or Im just wrong.....

[edit on 23/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
In my personal opinion, the earth has been created and destroyed before, this is not discounted in the bible, and there are in fact quotes that seem to support it. The currant world started, according to the bible in 5000bc, with the flood happening around 3000bc. This would explain all the pre-existing stuff that we find dating before the creation of the currant “world”. In case you are not aware of this, there are even ages that have started and ended since 5000bc, such as the “Age of the Jews” and the “Church Age” or “Age of the Gentiles”.

Anyway, if you read some of the pseudapigraphal texts about Adam and Eve, you will notice that they seem to be aware that they are not the only people to inhabit the planet. In the book of “Adam and Eve” from “the books of Eden”, you will see Satan actually disguises himself (and apparently some of his fellow fallen angles) to pretend to be people who live under the ground, and discuss marriage with them. From the Bible itself, it tells us that Cain was afraid to be cast out into the world for fear that “someone would find him and kill him”, causing God to place a mark upon him for protection.

According to the pseudapigrapha the main reason that Satan was mad about mans presence on the planet was because this planet was supposedly his world, and not ours. This is supported throughout the bible in the fact that he is frequently referred to as the “Prince of this world”. Man was the final pinnacle in creation, and before our being cast from the Garden, it is said that the Angles stood in fear of us (this is why things such as kabbalah are claimed to work, because man is superior, and thus can command the angles). We have existed in the currant manner since the beginning of this currant creation, or “World”.

The idea that the world is created, destroyed, and reset is not unique to only one religion either, many religions believe the same exact principles, and it seems to agree with sciences findings on extinction level events. You might want to read up on the topic of Catastrophism.

Also do not forget that Genesis 1 is a creation poem, that is why it has a rhythm to it, and then seems to go over the same points again in the next chapter.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
if we have many different species of animals like the baboon , chimpanze,
gorilla, spider monkey etc then why not the same for man ?
species evolve species become extinct .
maybe we are the last survivors of a line of similar humanoids that lived along side of eachother .

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Several of these so called ancient men have turned out to be human remains from people who suffered various bone deficiencies such as rickets, arthritis, and genetic abnormalities. Thats why we havent found mass examples of them around the world (we would have if they were the missing links, there would be millions of examples globaly). Also, several examples of so called "missing links" have turned out to be primate remains or animal remains. Examples are the Piking Man, Piltdown Man, etc. If there were truly missing links like these in the evolutionary stages, we would be seeing millions of fossils around the world and not just these single or handfull of skeletons.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
God created the universe and shaped it along the way. As far as we go, I am a believer in the ancient astronaut theory. Hybrid beings if you will. God created the universe. Our creator created us. I have seen enough evidence in the Solar System alone to believe in a god. Things like that don't just happen.

you have seen evidence in the solar sysytem to believe a mythical being created it??? really?? please provide this evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
God made all of those creatures/men too. The Bible and specifically Peter speaks of 3 earth ages. Jeremiah refers to a flood in which "no man lived" and all the animals were gone...birds, cattle, everything...and leaves it with " the earth was void and without form"...that is where Genesis picks it up... and covers the age we now live in.

Further, if Satan was not always Satan, but Lucifer...an angel, when did he rebel and become Satan? In the previous age.

When Job questions God, and God tries to explain to Job about the complexities of managing a universe, He mentions Behemoth...the dinosaurs, of a previous age.

There are so many little tidbits of info of such great magnitude, that are spoken of so casually...for instance, Abraham "built a city"...a few words, but consider the implications and what effort went into such an effort.

May I suggest a deep study, and many answers will be revealed. There is no reason that any of the previous human forms could not exist at one time or another. But I've no doubt they were made by God.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
God made all of those creatures/men too. The Bible and specifically Peter speaks of 3 earth ages. Jeremiah refers to a flood in which "no man lived" and all the animals were gone...birds, cattle, everything...and leaves it with " the earth was void and without form"...that is where Genesis picks it up... and covers the age we now live in.

Further, if Satan was not always Satan, but Lucifer...an angel, when did he rebel and become Satan? In the previous age.

When Job questions God, and God tries to explain to Job about the complexities of managing a universe, He mentions Behemoth...the dinosaurs, of a previous age.

There are so many little tidbits of info of such great magnitude, that are spoken of so casually...for instance, Abraham "built a city"...a few words, but consider the implications and what effort went into such an effort.

May I suggest a deep study, and many answers will be revealed. There is no reason that any of the previous human forms could not exist at one time or another. But I've no doubt they were made by God.

i suppose jeremiah had knowledge of life in china, australia, south america, i guess he is saying they were flooded too...c'mon folks, these are myths, and arrogant ones at that...for someone to write about what the "WORLD" was doing while in the middle east 2,000 years ago is so basically unreasonable that it boggles the simplest of minds in it's ignorance. and as far as building a "city"??? what? was it a few homes and shops or...and would it be plausible that the people that wrote the bible might have embellished the story, or even lied?

look, i don't care what legends or myths you believe...it's when you start using them to have some type of control over my life...that i will tell you to sit down and shut the hell up.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
From team EVO:
Early man was a starting place for mutation, the core of evolution.
This is not to say how he got here, just that he was changing geneticaly to adapt to the environment. The best mutations beat out the inferior.

As far as the creator goes, look at it this way:
Perfection is a very difficult goal, probably even for a god.
He made cromag man variants and named them Yugo, Pontiac, and AMC.
Then he made modern man variants and named us Chevy and Ford.
Along came this foxy chic god made named Porshe, who hooked up with Ford.
Ford and Porshe had a baby named Pantera.
Pantera crushed the competition with the song "Primal Concrete Sledge"

BTW, while I may have my own theory, I can only be honest, when I say "I don't know how we got here". EVERYTHING else is BS...and you know it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The only thing I can say is were did the ORIGINAL TISSUE SAMPLES FOR THESE OTHER BEINGS COME FROM????? Are they tissue samples from NON UNIVERSE, doubt it so if these other beings came from many materials within this LITTLE UNIVERSE then I say they are of the creator also I mean they didnt just come from outside the UNIVERSE DID THEY?? Since they came from within this LIL UNIVERSE then they are GODS CREATIONS NO MATTER HOW THEY WERE MINIPULATED (like monkey to man, lol if this is what you believe).

So to say it as simple as 1 can if I forgot that I was created and got a BIG HEAD EGO with knowledge and began making my own life forms (SLAVES)from materials within this LIL UNIVERSE then I am still starting out with the CREATORS original tissue SAMPLES (LIKE IF I FOUND A PLANET OF FROGS AND MAD THEM FROGMANOID TYPE CREATURES WITH INTELLIGENCE) Yes I played part in their evolution but I am not their GOD!!!!! just a tool of GOD THE CREATOR doing his works spawning life LIKE PARENTS ON EARTH AND THEIR CHILDREN we are just tools of creation not our childrens gods!!!!!!!

[edit on 4/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Honestly this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever said, but the bible really has all angles covered. Religion is a joke, but I can understand the need for it even if it creates violence I think we would see more without it. But seriously our religion had to be formed by a more advanced society. Either that or over the past few thousand years people have had plenty of time to re write the bible and get it right so it jives with earths history even though it does not completely just the religious puppets stretch the bibles teachings too far.

Either way why only one god? So this one god created the entire universe, but completely failed at creating humans and people? He is supposedly loving yet sits back and watches everyone suffer and when he decides its enough its enough? So really all we are is a science experiment or a board game to this god?

How does the bible explain all the anomalies of the universe, or the cavemen that were not governed by religion, or ancient religions before adam and eve, or mythology? I'm sure the bible does explain this it will just take some religious nuts to take a few verses completely out of context and say this is what god means even though its such a loose translation.

I mean we can go back to 100000 bc and we have plenty of bones. What about north america and the indians? How were these people affected by god's teachings before anyone from europe came over and discovered them? Or was god just bias to white people?

Ok so god explains the giants(dinosaurs), but how does god explain before dinosaurs? Why even create apes or monkeys... Just to mock humans? Why create a planet with volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc... Just to murder millions?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join