It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I even steered clear of posting this story yesterday because the source was just too shaky.

I like this theory and it fits like a glove with the things I've talked about in other threads related to this whole Polish debacle. It seethes of ole Cold War KGB tactics business as usual. It gives NATO and the US a chip in the game to hold over Putins head. It even puts us closer to the brink of WW3 then I can remember in my lifetime.

But then there is the source which made it all just too convenient. If it is true and I tend to find at least a little truth in most things I read, then a major play has been made on "the Grand Chessboard" or at least we are being led to believe it has.

Star and flag for jumping in head first.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Near as I can tell, using my Firefox Babblefish widget, the source this blog used for this story is some random guy's comment attached to the Polish news sources story about the black box recovery. Personally, I'd want a bit better sourcing on a story of this magnitude before I start reporting it and believing it. It's only just rumor, otherwise.

The thing that is interesting is the video that tries to zoom in on the action of what's going on at the crash site. I'm not signing off on any of their conclusions, but it does appear that it might show people falling down after shots are being fired. So, it might show something, but it's so hard to see, I'm in no way certain of that interpretation, either.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Maybe someone is trying to set up Russia, as iraq was set up during 9/11....has anyone ever thought about the truth as to who the murderers were...their identities..

See stuff like this would allow for more critical thinking and a pause before jumping to conclusions. That simply cannot be allowed. One must always knee jerk in their reactions on everything.

I do have to say I agree with you though and this was my very first thought and has been from just the plane crash.

I would still like to see some real evidence that this man was killed recently. It seems it would have been easier to kill him on the spot and never allow the video to surface if the whole goal is to hide a cover up.

Raist

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If/when this is done in America, the CIA would have set up someone with a gripe to take the fall, and then assassinated the patsy after the CIA actually pulled off the assassination. And they would have said that this photographer committed suicide by pulling out his own life support plugs. Sounds reasonable to them! Like Vince Foster used a 45 in the back of the head (can't physically be done, too large caliber with too much force to fire straight in head), and noone found it until later, then found in his hand, on his chest. So never seriously investigated. Same with JFK plot, The Big Event. Same with Tim Mc Veigh. Perps, in forensics, are identifiable by their modus operendi, the way they do things. CIA always has the same MO. Look at our missing nuke, and all the dead military personnel involved with stealing it. Look at the WTC. CIA M.O. These perps in Russia are just amateurs next to our own home grown scoundrels/murderers. And remember, whatever you hear on the news or on the web, or even see for yourself, you do not know HALF of the facts. The truth is much stranger, and much scarier than you can imagine. As in all things.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

That was not my intention I had not seen your post before this.

I will try to get some verification on the information.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm amazed that a story with so little to back it up has gotten such coverage and serious discussion. I guess I shouldn't be amzaed, but it's a bit frightening to realize just how little substance a story needs to spread so long as it fits peoples suspicions.

Paul

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, move along now...

I guess us conspiracy nuts had this right huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
lol...
wow man, folks around here will buy anything!

First of all, what proves that the video of the alleged crash site was really the crash site, and not a movie set filled with props out in the woods?

Second, did anyone SEE any RUSSIANS telling the person filming the "CRASH"? - or did we just hear someone yell some Russian jargon saying - "get the hell out of here" - then fired a couple of starter pistol rounds while the film crew shook the camera around a little?

I didn't see any Russians - just heard someone yell something in Russian - off camera. Then I heard a couple of muffled sounds that sounded like a handgun being shot.

That's all. no pictures of any bodies. no pictures of any Russians. Just a couple of burning piles of something, and someone shaking a camera around lol.

Then, this YOUTUBER -
- posts this great James bond spin off online. Then gets knocked off... lmao - was that report on youtuba too?

Maybe we can get some of the great footage the assassins (I'm sure) were able to get while the stabbed this dude.

CAN WE GET SOME FOOTAGE ASSASSIN GUYS?

I mean J.H. Crist people - You seem to be a bunch of Soap opera fanatics that live Days of out Lives just to live Young and Restless! I bet those that are buying into this waited at least once in their lifetime outside the studios to get luke and Laura's autograph - after all, they were the perfect, REAL LIFE Couple - huh?

I mean to be sure, Elvis and Lady Diana may have actually been able to pull of thier deaths - but this takes the cake!

Seems like a poor method of some crazed activist trying to get Russia implicated on charges of hearsay and propaganda - perhaps like a certain "terrorist" who bombed the Russian Subway.... yeah, - his idea is to get the world community to do his dirty work - if he can just get them convinced.... lol

FAIL....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
lol...
wow man, folks around here will buy anything!

First of all, what proves that the video of the alleged crash site was really the crash site, and not a movie set filled with props out in the woods?

Second, did anyone SEE any RUSSIANS telling the person filming the "CRASH"? - or did we just hear someone yell some Russian jargon saying - "get the hell out of here" - then fired a couple of starter pistol rounds while the film crew shook the camera around a little?

I didn't see any Russians - just heard someone yell something in Russian - off camera. Then I heard a couple of muffled sounds that sounded like a handgun being shot.

That's all. no pictures of any bodies. no pictures of any Russians. Just a couple of burning piles of something, and someone shaking a camera around lol.

Then, this YOUTUBER -
- posts this great James bond spin off online. Then gets knocked off... lmao - was that report on youtuba too?

Maybe we can get some of the great footage the assassins (I'm sure) were able to get while the stabbed this dude.

CAN WE GET SOME FOOTAGE ASSASSIN GUYS?

I mean J.H. Crist people - You seem to be a bunch of Soap opera fanatics that live Days of out Lives just to live Young and Restless! I bet those that are buying into this waited at least once in their lifetime outside the studios to get luke and Laura's autograph - after all, they were the perfect, REAL LIFE Couple - huh?

I mean to be sure, Elvis and Lady Diana may have actually been able to pull of thier deaths - but this takes the cake!

Seems like a poor method of some crazed activist trying to get Russia implicated on charges of hearsay and propaganda - perhaps like a certain "terrorist" who bombed the Russian Subway.... yeah, - his idea is to get the world community to do his dirty work - if he can just get them convinced.... lol

FAIL....

Who the hell are Luke and Laura?

The only thing that failed here is your tact and credibility.

"Movie-set" ?! "props" !? "FOOTAGE OF ASSASSIN" ?!!!?

READ PRIOR POSTS OR DO NOT POST AT ALL! Most of your ridiculous assumptions have been addressed!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by MavRck]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Thanks for including my thread, I'm glad I got that video out to everyone ASAP because I had a feeling it was going to lead to something but it was pure speculation at that point since the gunshots were off in the distance. Obviously this guy got tracked down...

If you read in my thread, I did actually find the original uploader of the footage, but I couldn't get a hold of him to find out how he got it... Kind of weird too because he wasn't Russian, I believe he was American (don't hold me to it though).

So why would a non-Russian/Polish citizen have footage directly after the plane crash and post it up? I wonder if this is all lies and this guy was killed on the scene, and someone (his friend?) got away with the footage, and this is just a cover-up? This opens up a lot of possibilities, but this definitely proves that there was something going on in those woods when that plane supposedly crashed because of fog.

I really do now believe that it's very plausible survivors were finished off with a gun, it was reported many of the bodies were burnt so badly they were unrecognizable meaning a gunshot wound could easily be covered up, especially considering the investigation is happening IN RUSSIA.

S&F, great find, and great addition to the footage I posted, they go hand in hand!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well you know what they say in Russia.....tuff #sge

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

Well, it's polish not russian. And I'm from Poland, so obviously I can understand this article, or more precisely this forum post. Someone posted that message out of the blue. It is also written in kind of weird way. In polish it almost sounds like the Kiev was part of his body (but nevermind, it's only funny when you know the language)

One site wolnemedia.net also published that information, but later admit it was false (apperantly, they conntacted someone through Smolensk forum, someone who allegedly knows the author of the video. He said that the author is well and alive). Of course we can't be sure that the person they conntacted really knows the guy, but we can't be sure of anything anymore.

I used to study russian, so I tried typing the guy's name in cyrillic, but only have found two matches and again only from blogs' posts.

Do we even know that this name is really the author's name? Or someone just made it up to gain attention?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hey MavRck: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1be366333b37.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8708649d189.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba5118e12c14.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f0515ee597e.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1be366333b37.gif[/atsimg]

lol, I have been addressed. Can I get a stamp with that too...?

For those who must believe in something, believe in something real, not make believe like this entire con job these people are trying to get you all sucked into believing with them...

Lets all hold hands and BEEEELIEEEVVEE...

NOT. There's a song that goes something like this..

"I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night..."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780b07a75eba.gif[/atsimg]
No suckers here - move along. This is a hoax lol...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87e4fc9ec5a6.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe I've missed it somewhere but I haven't seen anyone post on the irony of all this yet.. So here it is: The Polish President and all those other officials on board were heading to Katyn to pay respects to the massacre of nearly 22,000 Polish people back in 1939. Of which about 8,000 were civil servants and the remainder were the educated. In other words the people that were smart enough and had enough sense to know how to get Poland back together again. Just seems ironic is all....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Damn!

First I thought it was possible that it was a coindcidence if he was just stabbed, but then unplugged and stabbed again!?

This is definitely intentional!

Wierd situation going on here, I must say!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This or some foreign power is trying to make Russia look bad .
They expect the sheeple to straight away blame Russia, so the fearmongering machine can continue its work.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Times reported that "Russia were showing unprecedented help to the Polish investigators, helping them in whatever way they could". (Sorry this was the paper newspaper - the wording is the best I can remember).

Also, the fog in the area was real, this was a hazardous landing (where did the pressure to land come from?).

I do think this time, this was an accident - hence the total Russian support to understand what went on (they have nothing to hide).

Sometimes accidents/tragedies happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Times reported that "Russia were showing unprecedented help to the Polish investigators, helping them in whatever way they could". (Sorry this was the paper newspaper - the wording is the best I can remember).

Also, the fog in the area was real, this was a hazardous landing (where did the pressure to land come from?).

I do think this time, this was an accident - hence the total Russian support to understand what went on (they have nothing to hide).

Sometimes accidents/tragedies happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This all seems plausible and everything...and even if all of this were true (gunshots at the plane crash site PLUS guy who recorded the video being stabbed)...all of it still leaves one important unanswered question:
When Polish authorities received the bodies (which I assume they did, since the funeral was held)...why didnt anybody notice gunshot wounds in his/their body[ies]. IF there were gunshot wounds and nobody reported them...then that would mean the Polish authorities were also in on the "conspiracy".

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

I can tell you 100% that if the Kremlin wants you dead you are dead, but not by stabbing in a hospital... It comes years later when you least expects it and often by some bizarre way... such as Alexander Litvinenko....

If you were Russia, and you wanted someone dead RIGHT NOW, but you wanted to accomplish this in some way so as not to raise suspicion against the Russian government, how would you do it?

Poison? Way too obvious. It's been done before, and we all knew after the Alexander Litvinenko case that it was a Russian assassination. We knew it, they knew it.

Would you send in some thugs to stab him to death and make it look like some crazies broke in and killed him?
You bet!

WHY WOULD RUSSIA DOWN A POLISH PLANE CARRYING POLISH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THEN FINISH OFF THE SURVIVORS?

Revenge? Polish involvement in the US Missile Defense system?

The Gazprom deal? They are ruthless and cunning, and will stop at nothing. This is a possibility.

What has my curiosity, is why on earth Putin is making such a big deal out of it, and getting directly involved? It's extremely odd, and the fact that he visited the crash site so soon after the fact was rather tasteless and even more odd IMO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join