It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Nothing is ever just coincidence...

I smell a Russian rat.

Yes. And I smell the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Killing this videofilmer would be pointless, as his video was already on
Internet.

Involving three killers in a senseless murder is ridiculous, especially
three men walking into a hospital room to unplug the life-saving
system.

The security force around the airfield would just have confiscated the
camera rather than killed the filmer a f t e r he put it on Youtube.

The reported murder of the filmer must be a concoction by someone
to disparage Russia.

Did anybody try to look for traces of the author of the video in Youtube ?
Normally you would have to enter key or search words plus your
identification code. What language were those key words in ? Does
he have other videos in Youtube under his nickname ?

link   
this is obviously a coverup. whoever truly believes that this is a coincidense is just inept. every major coverup covers all loose ends. they didnt get him the first time so they came back for round 2.

link   
The video is compelling, no doubt.

However, I'm leaning in favor of an alternate theory:

The shots fired were at witnesses/looters, not survivors.

If they were shooting survivors, modern forensics could easily identify gunshot wounds in crash victims. Mangling a body wouldn't necessarily hide the evidence.

Now, it's possible that high-up Poles (no pun) could be involved in a forensics coverup (JFK, anyone?), especially considering the Gazprom (sp?) revelations of late, but I feel strongly that if it were survivors being shot, nobody would have been able to leave the area with footage.

However, if looters were the "first responders," Russian military would have no problem shooting them, laughing about it, and not sweating someone with a phone cam amongst their ranks taking footage. But then they might want to 86 the videographer for leaking the video, just to make a point.

-Mordeen

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Once again the Russians get away with murder. That's the very reason the president was in that country to begin with.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The video was BS to being with. I doubt it was true, and nothing was conclusive. There's one popping sound coming from off camera from a recently EXPLODED plane, and suddenly the Polish president is assinated by Russia after surviving a plane crash.

They acted like it was insane that they were told to get away from a plane crash. The same thing would happen anywhere, they get civilians out of the way so any rescue personell can get their job done..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks like the name of the guy who made the video is Adrij Mendiere, according to this site: www.shtfplan.com...

Here it is what this site states:

"On the day the Polish government was decapitated in a plane crash over Russia, we opined that it may have been a tactical hit instigated by a number of different parties.

A few days ago, we received an email from Robert Jones at Blue Battle Flag, in which he included a link to what is believed to be the first video taken of the crash. Upon reviewing the video, after about the 50 second mark, observers report that three gun shots were fired over the course of about 30 seconds. While this seemed strange to us, we found it difficult to discern whether these were, in fact, gun shots or something else, as the plane was still on fire - though admittedly, whatever the tiny explosions were they sound like gun shots.

Today we learned that the videographer who shot and uploaded the film to Youtube, a Mr. Adrij Mendiere, was stabbed and taken to a hospital in Kiev on April 15th. Upon his arrival to the hospital he was still alive and placed on life support. The following day, however, it is reported that three individuals entered his room, removed the life support and Mr. Mendiere died.

The Russian government has reportedly responded to the question of Mr. Mendiere’s death by calling it a coincidence.

The raw video is posted below. Following the raw footage is an additional video, edited in the USA to show that someone was walking within the crash itself. Whether it was a survivor or one of the voices heard in the distance in the raw video is up to the audience to decide.

We maintain, however, that it was very convenient that Poland’s executive government, almost in its entirety, was on the airplane that went down. This article from World Reports, also forwarded to us by Robert at Blue Battle Flag, details the specific Polish personnel that were on board the flight.

We continue to believe that this was a coordinated attack on the Polish government, with the motivations not yet completely clear, but they are likely multi-faceted.

If this was, in fact, an assassination, then Russia is sending a message to the rest of the region that they are still in charge of Europe. An alternate scenario, is that the delegation may have been wiped out due to a new policy shift made public the day before the crash that Poland would begin devaluing their currency against the Euro; making it possible that European banking interests were involved and found a perfect opportunity to pin the crash on the Russians.

The videos below, however, if they are in fact showing what we have described, suggest that it is more than likely Russian involvement, as Russian “emergency personnel” would have been first on the scene.

The original report regarding Adrij Mendiere’s death (In Polish)"

I dont know how to embed the videos, but you can find in the site 2 videos, and in one of them you can see what appears to be a person (still alive) in the middle of the destroyed plane.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by joao_ed]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's so obvious the Russians did it. Why were so many important people in one plane, surely they would have some sort of precautions in case a event like this would happen. Instead, they were all hearded into the plane and crash to their death. Good selling point to the public, a big acident, my a55, smells real fishy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

The name of the guy who shot the video is: Adrij Mendierej

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

I'm pretty surprised about this about actually! Even though my first thought was the Russians did it, I didn't really think about it because stories like this post don't make in on the mainstream news sites/stories.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I can't say I buy the idea that the video is even authentic. Why didn't the cameraman get shot as well since he has evidence?(at the scene) Who was that guy following him around with the hat? How would Russia benefit from committing such an act? Nothing in the video makes any sense. Couldn't the gunshot audio be added in?

What ever just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! I bet this is never gonna make the news. Damn, did they really think going into the hospitol and stabbing him again would cover this up? Maybe they wanted to make this guy the martyr that triggers WW3.
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
Uncle Sam VS The Russian Bear CAGE MATCH
Will The Red Flag step in and get a piece of the action?
Buy tickets now.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To the people saying there were no bodies or body parts in the video look above and left of the upturned landing gear. You'll see what I believe to be an arm, there's more in the video, once you see one the rest are more easily seen.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by joao_ed
Looks like the name of the guy who made the video is Adrij Mendiere, according to this site: www.shtfplan.com...

Here it is what this site states:

"On the day the Polish government was decapitated in a plane crash over Russia, we opined that it may have been a tactical hit instigated by a number of different parties.

A few days ago, we received an email from Robert Jones at Blue Battle Flag, in which he included a link to what is believed to be the first video taken of the crash. Upon reviewing the video, after about the 50 second mark, observers report that three gun shots were fired over the course of about 30 seconds. While this seemed strange to us, we found it difficult to discern whether these were, in fact, gun shots or something else, as the plane was still on fire - though admittedly, whatever the tiny explosions were they sound like gun shots.

Today we learned that the videographer who shot and uploaded the film to Youtube, a Mr. Adrij Mendiere, was stabbed and taken to a hospital in Kiev on April 15th. Upon his arrival to the hospital he was still alive and placed on life support. The following day, however, it is reported that three individuals entered his room, removed the life support and Mr. Mendiere died.

The Russian government has reportedly responded to the question of Mr. Mendiere’s death by calling it a coincidence.

The raw video is posted below. Following the raw footage is an additional video, edited in the USA to show that someone was walking within the crash itself. Whether it was a survivor or one of the voices heard in the distance in the raw video is up to the audience to decide.

We maintain, however, that it was very convenient that Poland’s executive government, almost in its entirety, was on the airplane that went down. This article from World Reports, also forwarded to us by Robert at Blue Battle Flag, details the specific Polish personnel that were on board the flight.

We continue to believe that this was a coordinated attack on the Polish government, with the motivations not yet completely clear, but they are likely multi-faceted.

If this was, in fact, an assassination, then Russia is sending a message to the rest of the region that they are still in charge of Europe. An alternate scenario, is that the delegation may have been wiped out due to a new policy shift made public the day before the crash that Poland would begin devaluing their currency against the Euro; making it possible that European banking interests were involved and found a perfect opportunity to pin the crash on the Russians.

The videos below, however, if they are in fact showing what we have described, suggest that it is more than likely Russian involvement, as Russian “emergency personnel” would have been first on the scene.

The original report regarding Adrij Mendiere’s death (In Polish)"

I dont know how to embed the videos, but you can find in the site 2 videos, and in one of them you can see what appears to be a person (still alive) in the middle of the destroyed plane.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by joao_ed]

WOW - great speech, huh? sounded reeeeal tactical, huh?

And that second video that was supposedly "stablized' - and showed someone they claim was alive using the same mock original stage prop video - by zooming in to some shadow roughly 150 feet away, and circling this stationary blob, and called it a survivor. right after that frame, they TELL YOU that it was a survivor, and then TELL YOU that they were shot...

ALL TO THAT GREAT DRAMATIC SOUNDTRACK - WHAT WAS IT FROM? THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER? - MAKING IT SO CINEMATICALLY EXCITING FOR THE HALF BRAINED DIM WHITS THAT BELIEVE IT THAT IT MUST BE TRUE

I'll tell you what, I called this a hoax - and stick by my claim. I'll also make the observation that anyone who believes this is an absolute moron and really needs to sit and think hard on a new strategy in life.

and finally, those on here who are pushing this D rated Gollywood "OHMYGOSH" production as fact are actually those who are involved in an agenda to get the populace to agree with the conspiracy at hand, and perpertrait to make you suckers believe a fairy tale that isn't true - JUST TO GET A WAR AGAINST RUSSIA STARTED. AND THEY SEEK TO GET A MAJOR COUNTRY TO GET INVOLVED - SO WHY NOT TARGET AMERICANS?

I'LL EVEN GO SO FAR AS TO ACCUSE THESE PROPAGANDIST OF HAVING ALLEGIANCE TO THE CHECHNYAN REBEL / TERRORIST DOKU UMAROV, AND SEEK TO UNITE FOREIGN FORCES AGAINST THE RUSSIAN PEOPLES THROUGH THIS ~~~ FALSE FLAG PROPAGANDA ~~~~

I'm calling this OP out, prove this with real factual information.

107 flags for a bold face lie - WOW!!

WTF happened to the intelligence around here - it used to be so refreshing... maybe I'll see if Semper Fi thinks this has gone far enough.

This bogus hoax is below the belt, and it reeks of ignorance and deception....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Duplicate thread...

Mods, please delete.

But this thread is the one at the top of the list!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.
The security force around the airfield would just have confiscated the
camera rather than killed the filmer after he put it on Youtube.

Not necessarily. It would not have been possible for them to know the exact location of where the plane would crash. The "officers" on the scene might not have known what to do with the filmer. The damage he could do over 20 years of telling his story would be enormous. Better to have him and his memory removed. Half the people already don't believe there was anything nefarious about his video.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

As i said in the post: "this is what the site states".
Did you read anything in my post saying that this was my opinion??
People were asking for the name of the guy that might have been assassinated, and i just did some research and found that.

You are the moron... just for the way you seem to be.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
If this is correct....*points at Russia.*

Someone didn't want something to be known, eh?

Damn those russians are pretty neat then, they kill the guy AFTER it's known.

Links to a real news item or it didnt happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
A stabbing in Russia is not news guys. And yes, it's possible the stabbing was indeed NOT linked to the video or the crash. Sometimes accidents (plane crash) do happen and sometimes violence not relating to politics does occur.

In Soviet Russia, the Knife, it stab you!

I cannot believe this is what ATS has come to. I knew people did this irl, but the trend here is really getting thick..

A Plane crashes...

OMG it has important people on it.. It MUST be an assassination...
ZOMG!! Someone recorded the crash scene and it "SOUNDS" like gun fire...
ZOMG!!!!! They must have been shooting the survivors !!!
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!! THE VIDEO GUY WAS KILLED IN A STABBERY, SOMEONE ON THE INTERWEB SAID SO !!!!!!111
ZOMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, We know this was an assassination, but what was the real plot when they intentionally took down that plane, shot the survivors, shot at witnesses, hunted down those witnesses and stabbed them in their hospital beds, I bet it was something realllly evil !!!

I feel like Eric Cartman.. "GOD DAMNIT YOU DAMN CONSPIRACY PEOPLE!"

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by joao_ed
reply to post by DarkspARCS

As i said in the post: "this is what the site states".
Did you read anything in my post saying that this was my opinion??
People were asking for the name of the guy that might have been assassinated, and i just did some research and found that.

You are the moron... just for the way you seem to be.
Have a nice day.

Actually - I apologize to you for your name being in the quote - it was the actual quote I was attacking. That website also had the video I ripped apart.

anyway....

It really bites when intelligent people begin to lose their personal insight over a proposed inhumane event that in all reality never happened.

the MSM uses the tactics the OP is using in this thread to dupe uneducated and thoughtful people into doing or believing in something with no foundation, and in reality an agenda that seeks to fester hate amongst people against a group that it insinuates as responsible - when in reality that is not the case.

The evident 'disinformation' that this OP is trumping as factual has no basis of fact and has no foundation built on truth. There is no evidence, and what's more the OP uses a fake, cheap gimmick known as that lame video, to prove a pointless case.

In all reality, this post is an affront to the Peoples of Poland, and a direct insult to the Peoples of Russia. What's more, it's a direct insult to INTELLIGENCE.

I've asked the MODS to review this post, and the OP ... it is a BLATANT HOAX with the sole purpose of ASSASSINATING THE CHARACTER OF RUSSIA, and INCITING hate against PEOPLE who are innocent from receiving such through the CHEAP parlor tricks of a carpetbagging con man.

To the OP, and anyone else seeking to promote this theatrical production as reality....Take your soap box and walk on home con man - America aint buying....

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join