It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Has anyne found the original uploaded video and stabilized it?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
A stabbing in Russia is not news guys. And yes, it's possible the stabbing was indeed NOT linked to the video or the crash. Sometimes accidents (plane crash) do happen and sometimes violence not relating to politics does occur.

In Soviet Russia, the Knife, it stab you!

I cannot believe this is what ATS has come to. I knew people did this irl, but the trend here is really getting thick..

A Plane crashes...

OMG it has important people on it.. It MUST be an assassination...
ZOMG!! Someone recorded the crash scene and it "SOUNDS" like gun fire...
ZOMG!!!!! They must have been shooting the survivors !!!
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!! THE VIDEO GUY WAS KILLED IN A STABBERY, SOMEONE ON THE INTERWEB SAID SO !!!!!!111
ZOMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, We know this was an assassination, but what was the real plot when they intentionally took down that plane, shot the survivors, shot at witnesses, hunted down those witnesses and stabbed them in their hospital beds, I bet it was something realllly evil !!!

I feel like Eric Cartman.. "GOD DAMNIT YOU DAMN CONSPIRACY PEOPLE!"

Right on !!

OMG.... !!! WHERE'S MY POPCORN!!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

This does not prove anything...

Who is talking about proof? Are we in court already here on ATS? Jezus, this is a pretty big deal with some dark insinuations and the first thing you scream about is proof?

Not every topic requires immediate debunking ya know....

But where are your posts against those claiming it is 100% an assassination, survivors killed, with witnesses murdered?

They are claiming proof of a coverup.

That's what irks me. Instant Conspiracy, just add ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

I don't think you really can stabilize that video because the cell phone video processor sheared the frames so much during the shaking. You could try, but the frames are still going to be distorted and jumpy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Is that all you bring to the table? Seriously?

First of all people aren't freaking out the way your unoriginal attempt at humor requires.

They are observing, analyzing and debating several facets of the tragedy.

If you don't find the topic interesting or main stream enough for you, there are a million other websites out there on the intertubez that will be more than happy enough to spoon feed your "sensible" mind, kid.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulism
I'm amazed that a story with so little to back it up has gotten such coverage and serious discussion. I guess I shouldn't be amzaed, but it's a bit frightening to realize just how little substance a story needs to spread so long as it fits peoples suspicions.

Paul

Indeed. All you need is one person to think something out loud, one person to hear it, and one person to repeat it, these days.

Thats it.

Sad really..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I do believe it was not an accident, this thread may be a hoax, the videos may be a hoax, but how do you people explain that, 80 or 90% of the Government of Poland travel in the same plane?
The Polish delegation was flying in from Warsaw to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre of thousands of Poles by Soviet forces during WWII.
Just another freakin coincidence...well...as far as i remember the last 10 years were made of coincidences like this.
Hope it was just a tragic accident...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Stabilized Footage

I'd like to have the original video posted to youtube to review for myself, but the "rastych" youtube account was removed. Did anyone archive that?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Is it this that you looking for?

www.shtfplan.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by joao_ed]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Still trying to find best quality video to review. I'd like to have the original video posted to youtube to review for myself, but the "rastych" youtube account was removed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
This does not prove anything, not even think about russia's involvement in the plane crash.

What would you expect to happen with the guy recorded a video on a investigation scene , an investigation conducted by Putin himself, not to mention the video was posted online... ?

And not only in Russia, but in any other country , if this would have happened, the person who recorded would have had the same faith or if not, at least there would have been serious repercussions.

And remember that dozens of russian journalists were killed under the Putin regime , it was just suicidal to post a video taken at such an important investigation scene

It was a stupidity for him to post the video online, and if he was a truth seeker ( tho i really doubt he did it for that ) he could have found other ways to show that and other things to do with that video. He sealed his fate by posting that video on youtube ( if the video isn't fake and if the person is really dead)

So according to you it's ok to kill a whistleblower. How wise of you

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That is much much better than the original. Star for you for finding that!

Even though the video does vibrate due to some sort of interlacing issue, you can actually see the person laying down on the ground, moving, and it appears as though the person is naked?

That is an eye opener.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
This whole thing smells like an assasination. From the moment I read that the pilot didn't just pull up, he actually banked hard and pulled up I knew something was fishy. Any pilot in the same situation would just pull up, unless you're maybe dodgin something?.

Unless there was something wrong with the equipment that made him bank, right?

Its certainly is suspicious, that he was stabbed numerous times, after he had initially been stabbed. This just screams "conspiracy", good work OP

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
At first glance this is shocking and great evidence of what all good conspiracies should be backed on. But for some reason I'm not shocked, surprised and feel like this is just a part of life for some reason. Nothing new here, just going to move on now. Dull to the knives this world throws at me.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Gentlemen, let me clarify something about the source of these news. I am Polish, fluent in written and spoken language. I do not live in Poland, yet I am aware of the general situation. I would like to point out that the so called "original source" is a comment posted to a news release of polish main stream media web page www.interia.com, called "Black boxes decoded", some random user (who does not even need to set up an account to post comments) posted this so called news and sign himself ~xxx. The article itself does not mention the video or its author, it simply informs general public that the bb. was decoded, and some of the recordings are not readable. (?!)
I could not find confirmation of the news about the stabbing in any other source.
Again, the "original source" that is mentioned in the begging of this thread and later mentioned in english article is a simple user generated post. I think we waste time discussing it if there is no other source.
As to the shots on the video here is the link to one of the best Polish web pages containing news:

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl...

This article quotes a statement given by a military prosecutor involved in the investigation, where he states that the shots recorded were most likely caused by exploding ammo clips belonging to BOR officers (polish secret service). 7 Glocks were recovered at the scene belonging to BOR, and some of the spare clips were ruptured. This matter is still under investigation.

Right after the crash, I was researching the internet for the theories, motives etc., and did not find anything worth considering. The only interesting, from my point of view, theory was brought by one of the users on this very thread, about Polish prime minister Tusk signing a deal with Gazprom. The deal was not finalized yet... at least from what I could find. In my personal opinion Tusk does not have balls to be a part of something like this.

Keep the theories coming, maybe someone will hit something.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Raczek

Thanks for the clarifying.
Have you saw this video? www.youtube.com...

Is there any truth about this?
What you, as a Pole, got to say about this report?

Still cant embed videos here...sorry

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
For some reason I am having trouble grasping why so many members on ATS are taking information from a BLOG with no sources and running with it like it is fact...

Usually people are all over threads with no sources but for some reason this one gets a pass?

I don't believe anything in the OP until more information comes to light, until then this is just a sensationalized story.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Stabilized Footage

I'd like to have the original video posted to youtube to review for myself, but the "rastych" youtube account was removed. Did anyone archive that?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

Could someone point out the person? I just cant see it, I see something moving but just cant make the shape out...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I got to say I agree with a few of the oddities like paint color and those hand guns popping ... it reminds me too much of some of the strange Osama audio tapes with photos.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My jaw is just dropped at the news of this. Such revenge at such an open scale. Maybe it is to get people to shut up when asked?? Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join