It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReasonableDoubt
This all seems plausible and everything...and even if all of this were true (gunshots at the plane crash site PLUS guy who recorded the video being stabbed)...all of it still leaves one important unanswered question:
When Polish authorities received the bodies (which I assume they did, since the funeral was held)...why didnt anybody notice gunshot wounds in his/their body[ies]. IF there were gunshot wounds and nobody reported them...then that would mean the Polish authorities were also in on the "conspiracy".

Thoughts?

Because the bodies were apparently so mangled that most were unrecognizable. I doubt gun shot wounds would be recognized.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

Right...so if the bodies were mangled beyond recognition...what would be the point of shooting the "survivors" ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Right...so if the bodies were mangled beyond recognition...what would be the point of shooting the "survivors" ?

Mangle the bodies after the fact to eliminate the evidence.

Edit: Seems rather far fetched, but what else would explain both gunshots and bodies that could not be identified?

Or we can conclude that the shots heard were actually warning shots.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So you are proposing that the bodies were not mangled upon crashing...then were shot..and then mangled. This goes against Occam's Razor. Why not just mangle the bodies without shooting them? Shooting them would greatly increase the risk of exposure.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you are proposing that the bodies were not mangled upon crashing...then were shot..and then mangled. This goes against Occam's Razor. Why not just mangle the bodies without shooting them? Shooting them would greatly increase the risk of exposure.

What if upon visiting the crash site they found survivors that were coherent and mobile? Shoot them fast so they don't get away!

Edit: Bullet wounds will blow our cover. Eliminate the evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then that would bring us back to my original question: Why not just mangle them? No point in shooting anybody if you're just going to mangle them anyway in order to cover up the gunshot wounds.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch

Do we go to war -- one that could go nuclear -- over the lives of a hundred people?

They did in 1914 over 1 dead body..

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand certainly might seem like the ignition point of WWI but a closer examination of history would readily indicate that this act was simply the "excuse" for a war.

And while WWI certainly had casualties in numbers that would be comparable to a nuclear exchange, the very nature of war has changed since that era.

Personally, I have my own opinions about this crash and subsequent death of the highest levels of Polish Government but they would be based on personal prejudices and not any "smoking gun" 'facts'. The crash video is a justification, of sorts, for my personal prejudices towards Russia (as someone of Lithuanian descent, it is relatively easy to maintain such prejudices) however, again, this "proof" is readily deniable and, I must add, difficult to substantiate via mainstream news sources.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Then that would bring us back to my original question: Why not just mangle them? No point in shooting anybody if you're just going to mangle them anyway in order to cover up the gunshot wounds.

Because just grabbing a live person and just slowly mangling them to death is a bloody business and would take far too long.

Shoot the survivors, then eliminate the evidence. Keep in mind the bodies were removed from the scene so that they "could be identified". Who knows what they did after the fact to cover up bullet wounds. How far would they go?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Did this "GUY" have a name?

don't you think that this is a pretty suspicious piece of information to be missing from a report?

With a name one could confirm or deny the report.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You have a point. But, being that these were all TOP level Polish govt. authorities in the crash...I would assume the Polish investigators/pathologists would be using the highest technological equipment to conduct the investigation. Not to mention, I would assume that Polish investigators were on the scene of the crash within an hour, which would make any coverup of mangling/gunshots very hard to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Does anyone here really knows the background of the subject in question?

Could he be a criminal with problems with some mafia or group of criminals?

Could he have problems with someone like family, friends or some woman that had reasons to kill him?

Honestly without knowing the guys past and in what he was involved no one should draw any conclusions and point their fingers at the Russian authorities.

Personally I think that if this was something done by the authorities this guy would simply vanish in silence, dead by some odd natural cause and not stabbed to death multiple times in a hospital.

Russians agents know pretty darn well how to put someone to the eternal sleep without raising any suspicion.

Also if he was indeed a problem for the authorities and was seen in loco I think they would have erased him right there at the scene and the video would have never reached the internet.

All I see here is people trying to connect some dots that aren't exactly there.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You have a point. But, being that these were all TOP level Polish govt. authorities in the crash...I would assume the Polish investigators/pathologists would be using the highest technological equipment to conduct the investigation. Not to mention, I would assume that Polish investigators were on the scene of the crash within an hour, which would make any coverup of mangling/gunshots very hard to accomplish.

It would be hard but not impossible.

Do we know the exact time that plane went down, or are we going by the time Russia says the plane went down?

Did Polish investigators actually go to the scene? I was under the assumption it was handled completely by Russian authorities. I read that they investigated, transported the bodies within Russia for identification, then shipped the bodies to Poland.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
How far would they go?

For 100 billion $ contract?

As far as it takes.

Scary I know.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Isn't the polish government official who died in the plane crash not important enough to be examined for cause of dead. If people are able to cover up his autopsy, they are powerfull and well connected people.
Probably political connected in high places.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand certainly might seem like the ignition point of WWI but a closer examination of history would readily indicate that this act was simply the "excuse" for a war.

Thank you so much for the links, they were very educational. It is no wonder people suspect conspriracies so much. If youy look at history it has always been about manipulating the people.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Stab Stab Stab, Pulls the plug, Stab Stab Stab

Yup

Sounds like natural cause of death to me.

At first I will admit I thought the Gun fire sounds at the Crash site was just maybe the Poles Security forces ammo or the rounds in their guns cooking off in the fires. Now I'm leaning forward as I read anything I can find.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Has this murder been confirmed?
Sorry, I didn't have time to read every page.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nothing is true everything is permitted. If russia assassinated the guy and crashed the plane why do it in this obvious maner. If information comes out thats so obviously looking, like a give me to the population, then it was permitted. Nothing is true we dont even know if this camera guy existed, if they were killing survivors why let a guy with a camera walk away to post it online, then kill him. This whole thing still has spectacle writen all over it. Wait and see it could all be bull. The only thing you can do is find out who the major players are and what there intrests are follow the money I guess. Whos got the greater intrests to destabalize the former polish president and government. If it's a grand chess game then if you find all the players and there intrests then you will begin to have a clearer picture, then ask yourself who would want this picture to be clear then they are probably have a stake on this picture being clear.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Any evidence implicating Russia will be covered up and smoothed over, and Putin is in a prime position to make sure this is done with maximum efficiency.

Not surprised to see someone with a differing opinion wind up dead. It's similar to the David Kelly case in the UK (remember him - he went out into the woods and "committed suicide" and was in charge of an investigation showing that there were NO WMDs in Iraq).

Whistle blow at your own risk!

Great post, it is quite see through when these 'tragic accidents' and 'suicides' happen to people in high places. I am so glad we can discuss these things here.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When I heard about the crash and the multiple attempts at landing in low visibility, my thoughts turned towards the possibility that the instrument landing system (ILS) signals may have been manipulated, or even outright overpowered and substituted with signals that would lead the plane into the ground. Just a thought.

Edited to add that I just discovered that the airport at which the pilots attempted to land did not have an ILS, so that theory is shot.

I am inclined to believe that the captain felt intense pressure to "get it done" and land the airplane, which led him to make his reckless and deadly decision. It's actually a common problem in aviation.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by walking_virus]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join