It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast collection of 9/11 photos , Before,During and After

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There are over 3,000 images in this collection , from early construction stages to final clean-up .

Includes images of Pentagon and OKC . Enjoy .

old.911digitalarchive.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just a bump , as I apparently missed the rush hour traffic .

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I se the photos of the bomb dogs.

Why did they need to have bomb dogs there at the scene?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Because they thought there may be bombs. Not unusaul for terrorists to use the oppurtunity of one act of terrorism to provide for further destruction.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Because they thought there may be bombs. Not unusaul for terrorists to use the oppurtunity of one act of terrorism to provide for further destruction.

Gee, you are actually agreeing that explosives might have been used.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Do you actually think that they would turn up to a situation like 9/11 without taking such a precaution? Especially given that there had been a bombing several years earlier.

In fact, the only reason they might not turn up with bomb-sniffing dogs is if they'd blown up the building themselves and didn't want to "find" anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It makes me cry everytime I think about dissasters such as this one! No one deserves this! No one!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I se the photos of the bomb dogs.

Why did they need to have bomb dogs there at the scene?

I can't find the image of the dogs, however I think they probably weren't bomb dogs, but rescue dogs, sniffing for survivors.

You see it in earthquakes and other natural disasters.

Will go through them later, all the best, Kiwi

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Actually, there is a search function at the website, put in "bomb dogs" and it will bring up some photos. They were there. Pretty standard stuff in this scenario. Google "secondary explosions" and "terrorism".

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No, I am not agreeing that explosives may have been used to bring down any of the buildings on 9/11. It is something called secondary explosions. I believe in one of the embassy bombings this kind of thing happened. The terrorist parked a massive truck bomb in front of the building then set off a hand grenade in the street. This casued the people in the building to move to the front of the building to see what was going on and then they detonated the primary weapon, the truck bomb.

At the WTC the dogs were there to make sure the terrorist weren't going to make a horrible situation a nightmare by sneaking in a truck or car full of explosives and, on top of killing thousands in the buildings, killing hundreds of more first responders.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Do you actually think that they would turn up to a situation like 9/11 without taking such a precaution? Especially given that there had been a bombing several years earlier.

In fact, the only reason they might not turn up with bomb-sniffing dogs is if they'd blown up the building themselves and didn't want to "find" anything.

But i am still waiting for someone to explain what the demo teams were doing there on scene of building 7 by 3PM.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

At the WTC the dogs were there to make sure the terrorist weren't going to make a horrible situation a nightmare by sneaking in a truck or car full of explosives and, on top of killing thousands in the buildings, killing hundreds of more first responders.

So your saying the demo teams knew in advance something was going to happen?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Actually, there is a search function at the website, put in "bomb dogs" and it will bring up some photos. They were there. Pretty standard stuff in this scenario. Google "secondary explosions" and "terrorism".

While you may be right, the photos you mention are of dogs used to sniff the FEMA and red Cross equipment/facilities:

Ron Moser with his 2 bomb dogs Ajax & Laika at the front entrance of O.E.M. HQ. at pier...

Bomb Dogs Ajax and Laika resting at the Edison Hotel after a long day of searching equipment and supplies for the Red Cross, OEM, FEMA and Victims...

This is a picture of two bomb dogs,K-9 Ajax and Laika from Louisville Ky. who searched all equipment, mail vehicles and supplies going into the Red...

So in reference to this it cannot be said that there were bomb sniffer dogs on site at Ground Zero. I agree that secondary bombs are a consideration in most 'terrorist' attacks, but from this evidence we can't say that at Ground Zero this was the case.

kiwi

link   
Using bombdogs is only for the public eyes. There were most likley bombs this day planted but if the bombdogs cant sniff it out the official story will be (no bombs detected).

link   
reply to post by REMISNE

It's been explained to you. You just don't happen to like the explanation.

That's really your problem.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So your saying the demo teams knew in advance something was going to happen?

Really, what are you talking about? Are you in the right thread? Why are you talking about "demo teams"?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah, maybe you're right. That's kind of what I meant. If the dogs were stationed anywhere it would be at the entrance points to ground zero, maybe not actuall at ground zero, but I have no idea how far apart that was, or where the equipment was coming in and out, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Really, what are you talking about? Are you in the right thread? Why are you talking about "demo teams"?

Who do you think has a the bomb dogs ?????

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Demo teams have bomb dogs?

Seriously, do you live in a complete fantasy world?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Who do you think has a the bomb dogs ?????

Wow!

Really? You think "demo teams" go around with bomb sniffing dogs? Why and how on earth would you ever think that? Please think about that for a minute. Demo teams - whatever that actually is - deal with explosives on a regular basis, don't you think that would drive the poor dogs nuts most of the time if their handlers were constantly exposed to explosives?

Don't answer. There is no reasonable response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join