It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast collection of 9/11 photos , Before,During and After

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Yes, and? This is common knowledge, there was extra security (bomb and explosives detection K-9 teams) for about a two week period before 9/11 because of anonymous phone calls / bomb threats. After two weeks, more or less, with no results, the EXTRA resources were no longer required and were sent elsewhere. Don't know why you use the term "abruptly", I guess that's just your little attempt to throw in a little hyperbole whenever you can.

Afterwards, security staffing was returned to normal levels and that obviously included at least one K-9 team.

Still can't tell you exactly what the manpower levels were with the supplemental security.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Don't know why you use the term "abruptly", I guess that's just your little attempt to throw in a little hyperbole whenever you can.

I did not use the word "abruptly" it is quoted exactly from the source.

Please do not try to make it look like i added the word, it does not make you look good.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Don't know why you use the term "abruptly", I guess that's just your little attempt to throw in a little hyperbole whenever you can.

I did not use the word "abruptly" it is quoted exactly from the source.

Please do not try to make it look like i added the word, it does not make you look good.

My apologies, however, you should have indicated that it was a source. Still don't know who said and it still sounds like hyperbole to me and that fact that you are quoting it means that you possibly agree with the letter of the statement.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My apologies, however, you should have indicated that it was a source.

I thought it was self explanitory when i posted the following source.

www.historycommons.org...
However, on September 6, bomb-sniffing dogs are abruptly removed. Security further drops right before 9/11. WTC guard Daria Coard says in an interview later on the day of 9/11: “Today was the first day there was not the extra security.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join