It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast collection of 9/11 photos , Before,During and After

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Do you actually think that they would turn up to a situation like 9/11 without taking such a precaution? Especially given that there had been a bombing several years earlier.

In fact, the only reason they might not turn up with bomb-sniffing dogs is if they'd blown up the building themselves and didn't want to "find" anything.

Funny that the MSM offical version Knew that Bombs were not used but they search for them?

hmmmm I'd say that is another issue with the offical version once again!

No bombs but lets search for them!

It was fuel and fire, not bombs, but lets us search for them!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

Do you actually think that they would turn up to a situation like 9/11 without taking such a precaution? Especially given that there had been a bombing several years earlier.

In fact, the only reason they might not turn up with bomb-sniffing dogs is if they'd blown up the building themselves and didn't want to "find" anything.

Funny that the MSM offical version Knew that Bombs were not used but they search for them?

Why can't you understand that the dogs were there as a security precaution so as to inhibit a secondary strike by the terrorist using explosives to kill more persons at ground zero.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why can't you understand that the dogs were there as a security precaution so as to inhibit a secondary strike by the terrorist using explosives to kill more persons at ground zero.

I have another idea...

Five days before 9/11 bomb dogs are removed from wtc, then miraculously after the 9/11 incidents we need to search for bombs!

Awesome and convenient.....

Sorry doesn't fit!

It was to cover tracks!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Probably because he absolutely cannot get beyond his conspiracy hang-ups. I found the site in the link non-conspiratorial. Quite cool. Sad to see that any 911 posting will be visited by "truther" leeches who want to continue playing the same broken record once again.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Don't answer. There is no reasonable response.

Please check out the following site as a example of A k-9 handler and how they respond with unit.

www.danesheriff.com...
Deputy Scott Lindner and his K-9 partner Dani are the Unit’s explosive detector K-9 team. They respond with the Explosive Ordinance Demolition (EOD) team when suspicious items are identified

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

EOD is Explosive Ordinance Disposal. That means they get RID of suspected bombs not plant them. Mostly, no one cuts the blue wire like in the movies, but more likely a fluoroscope and shotgun disarmer or rocket wrench are used if the device can't be safely moved or blown in place.
The sniffer dogs are important for secondaries. During the years of the weather underground [late 60's] and others who pretended to have altruistic motives while they justfied their sadistic actions, the plan for secondaries was common. They'd set off a noisemaker to attract a crowd. With a little experience, they could estimate where the police tape would be set up. Guess where they'd put the bomb with roofing nails and carpet tacks on a 20 minute delay? Of course, the little bast*rds would then justify injury and death of onlookers as "casualties of war," pretending that they were at war and knew what it was about. Darwinism removed many from the gene pool, much to the relief of the EOD folks.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability

They didn't make their minds up at 9am! The "MSM official version" is the product of weeks and months of reflection after the fact. And at the time they had every reason to think there might be bombs, or at least every reason to take precautions in case there were.

Later they discovered there weren't any. There's no contradiction here.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Please check out the following site as a example of A k-9 handler and how they respond with unit.

www.danesheriff.com...
Deputy Scott Lindner and his K-9 partner Dani are the Unit’s explosive detector K-9 team. They respond with the Explosive Ordinance Demolition (EOD) team when suspicious items are identified

It doesn't stand for that. It means Explosive Ordinance Disposal.

Even if it did mean what you say it does, can you really not see that someone who crawls around on their belly disarming bombs has a different job than someone who blows up buildings?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
EOD is Explosive Ordinance Disposal. That means they get RID of suspected bombs not plant them.

Yes i do know that i was just using it as a example.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShadeIt doesn't stand for that. It means Explosive Ordinance Disposal.

Even if it did mean what you say it does, can you really not see that someone who crawls around on their belly disarming bombs has a different job than someone who blows up buildings?

Sorry but it seems like you are not paying attention to the posts.

I was talking about demo teams with k-9s.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

Just too bad a bomb sniffing dog, stationed at the WTC towers, died in the collapse. Well so much for that theory.

Next.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShadeIt doesn't stand for that. It means Explosive Ordinance Disposal.

No you weren't. You made a mistake, you thought D stood for demolition and not disposal. You are determined to try and prove something you pulled out of thin air - that there are "demo teams" that go around with bomb sniffing dogs.

The notion is preposterous, just admit you have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Just too bad a bomb sniffing dog, stationed at the WTC towers, died in the collapse. Well so much for that theory.

Next.

You mean the dogs that were brought back in that day?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Next.

You mean the dogs that were brought back in that day?

No this one:

The original “Sirius” was a Golden Retriever that graduated from the Port Newark K-9 Center on July 15, 2000, as an Explosive Detection Dog, Badge #17. He was a member of the Port Authority Police Department. On the morning of September 11, 2001, Sirius and his partner, Officer David Lim, were at their Port Authority Police Station in the basement of the World Trade Center's Tower Two. When Officer Lim heard the sound of an explosion, he thought a bomb had gone off inside the building. Leaving Sirius in his kennel, Officer Lim rushed off to help with the rescue effort, promising to return and get him. Unfortunately, Officer Lim was trapped in the falling debris of Tower One for more than five hours and Sirius died in the collapse of Tower Two.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

No this one:

Well a dog is not going to do much to help with securty if he is locked in his kennel is he?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

And your point is? Do you think that "Sirius" was just brought into the WTC that day or not?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

That's not what you linked to. Perhaps you could show me a "demo team" that regularly uses dogs in the pursuit of its work demolishing buildings.

Perhaps you could also let us know what you think a "demo team" is? You use the term as though it's common currency.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
EOD is Explosive Ordinance Disposal. That means they get RID of suspected bombs not plant them.

Yes i do know that i was just using it as a example.

What was the example of? No demolition team I am aware of needs or uses bomb sniffing dogs. Those demolition teams packed the bags and know which contain explosives and which have lunch in them, so dogs are not necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And your point is? Do you think that "Sirius" was just brought into the WTC that day or not?

No but he was in his 1 dog and in his kennel.. Great security !!!

Also how many dogs were thier the week prior?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No but he was in his kennel.. Great security !!!

I think it was a bit of a shock to everybody when those terrorists flew the planes into the buildings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join