It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

First of, as far as I know, the Knights Templar is the top of the York Rite. Nothing special with that.
KT should be fairly equal to the 32° of the Scottish Rite.

I am also confused, how could you as an Initiate (Entered Apprentice?) be able to join their meeting??
If that really were the case, it seems to me that the Italian KT are not that serious in their traditions and in what they do.
edit on 3-6-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

First of, as far as I know, the Knights Templar is the top of the York Rite.

Sort of - more so in American Freemasonry...

In English Masonry, they are separate orders. If one decides to go the York direction, one must first Join the Holy Royal Arch after completing the crarft, and then you have a choice of joining either the Red Cross of Constantine or the Knights Templar or both. One can join KT first and then RCC afterwards. In other words, in English Masonry, KT and RCC have equal status.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

First of, as far as I know, the Knights Templar is the top of the York Rite.

Sort of - more so in American Freemasonry...

In English Masonry, they are separate orders. If one decides to go the York direction, one must first Join the Holy Royal Arch after completing the crarft, and then you have a choice of joining either the Red Cross of Constantine or the Knights Templar or both. One can join KT first and then RCC afterwards. In other words, in English Masonry, KT and RCC have equal status.

Thank you very much for the input Saurus.
I thought it simply was a "ladder" with KT at the top of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

It has become that way in American Freemasonry.

Originally, Holy Royal Arch, RCC and KT were separate. However, it became quite time consuming to many masons to belong to three orders, so the York Rite was developed in America which combines all three rituals with KT at the top. So yes, it is technically at the top in American Freemasonry, but it was an arbitrary decision to place it above RCC.

English Freemasonry has preserved the original structure of having them as separate orders with RCC equal to KT.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd like details on what makes the European Freemason dangerous, powerful, rich people. (stated in the OP)

Not that i dont believe it lol, just curious.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by southtower

The OP left the thread after his last post

I will be doing that the best I can. I'm at work at the moment so I keep glancing back here from time to time.

Saurus called him out to prove he was a Freemason by answering a question that any EA could have answered, and he never responded. He had announced his intent to join the Freemasons lass than a month before this post, it is unlikely that he met two Brothers to sign and turn in his petition, to be investigated, to have his petition balloted upon and finally to be initiated...no, not unlikely...impossible! Suspicious character.

In my experiences sitting in Continental Lodges in Europe, the Masons were as friendly and hospitable as any you would meet in the USA.
edit on 19-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I never got the interactive map. the only websites i found were the dutch one about the templars and a basic computer generated domain offering ebay links for masonic rings etc.

The story is pretty basic stuff about the templars, most historians do agree on them digging beneath the temple. Anyone have a copy or screenshot of the interactive map?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And by the way, if anyone fancies a trip to London, there is a Masonic museum and readable archive.

Masonic Museum

And whilst you're at it, there's Temple Church not far away which is an an interesting place to visit for research on Templars. It's all very out in the open really, I don't see how though the Masons are portrayed as evil and tyrannical. But still maybe that's me being naive.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nice to know that u recognized God opened your wisdom man, blessings

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Since he's wrong in a lot of areas doesn't oocur to u that he's just role playing afterall people get a high out of role playing even more high when u guys believe it and question it

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: toshirohiroyuki
They're usually just called trolls.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

There's a lot of names for people who make up stories as well as many reasons to why they do it it doesn't always mean there a troll it's funny how troll is a label instead of just calling him a liar

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: toshirohiroyuki
Troll...liar...I don't see the difference.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VinnyboyXI

I usually dont reply to these but as a MM here is my take on you Vinny. Don't be offended its just a personal observation/opinion.

A) You are being untruthful.
or
B) Your a sad excuse for a Freemason for running your mouth about things you dont understand.

I dont care what anyone says. Even though you are not violating your oath, your still a gossip which makes for a bad Freemason and brother. I would not trust you in my lodge. It takes most people a lifetime to understand Masonry but yet you got an advanced course in 48 hours.

People like you that come here with vague stories and half truths are what gives us Freemasons a bad name. Real Freemasons dont run their mouth. I bet you failed a certain test during the EA degree. Put the pencil down!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The difference between a troll and a liar is liar lies because there afraid of confrontation or the truth a troll enjoys getting you mad enjoys annoying you a liar only lies

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18374758]KSigMason[/
trolls always stop replying when there caught I've seen a lot of trolls stop talking because there spotted they don't like being noticed.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital_Reality

He's not a Mason.

On page 5 of this thread, I asked him some questions that any Mason could answer, but he could not. I also sent him a PM and asked him some basic questions about the EA ritual, but his answers showed that he had no idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join