It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
why do I have the word woodchuck floating around my brain right now?

EIther too much, or not enough beer.

Actually, in your case we already know the answer.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'll have you know that I cam home early from work due to feeling much like crap and am enjoying a libation as I type. No sweet tea in sight.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
why do I have the word woodchuck floating around my brain right now?

I have a hankering for a peck of pickled peppers.

I'm mystified.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OK

So let me explain it for you people, mason or not

Being a mason is unfortunatly BAD and even the fact you don't know what you do when you enroll into it doesn't change the fact that by entering this so called secret society you get DOOMED for 7 generation (no less ) which is pretty long and painfull.

I would not bet my soul saying Vinny story is true but it could be, to me it seems like he felt a bit like the hero in "Eyes wide Shut" movie by Stanley Kubrick (who adapted it from a book btw) or something approaching.

Think about a sheep entering the butchery after being feed for a while, he doesn't know anything about the whole process behind, the fact his meat will be sell on the market, freezed in a refrigirator (he doesn't even know what it is)
Somehow mens entering FM are a bit the same than those cattle, sadly.
Most of the time people entering the FM doesn't know more about "power", esoterism or even the pretended secret society of "philosopher" they wish to enter in than a sheep know about a refrigirator.

People want to know about "truth" and "everything" but knowing it you wouldn't like. Also one important point: real "truth" is NOT decided "yet".

For those reading this and being sad about being already into FM i will give the "esoteric way"/traditional to go out of the FM without "troubles" or obligation or restriction, the only real way to untight you spirit from the rope of so called secrets to keep (just a way to tight your spirit and freewill with FEAR actualy). After this no mason will be able to threat you by any mean, you won't be a mason anymore.

IMPORTANT. The following informations are only for >>> informational purpose

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ye Ha - let the games begin!

Get em Masons! Do what you do!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Uhhh what? This is one the weirdest posts I've ever read on here lol. So to quit the freemasons you have to cut yourself with another mason?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

wait just a minute,.........
:lol :

OK, I'm back. Please look up the term Blood Borne Pathogen. OK, now please remember never to suggest anyone swap blood again.

I'll tell you a little masonic secret. If you want out of masonry, all you gotta do is tell the secretary. He will trow some chicken bones at you, mumble something about stinky feet and pickled herring, and poof, you are out of masonry. With no cuts.

Please do some reading. I can't do all you research for you.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

moltquedelo? Congratulations on creating "The Stupidest Post About Masonry©"! No small accomplishment that.

I mean, it takes a "Special Kind of Stupid©" to to invoke knife-play where a simple straightforward request for a demit would accomplish precisely the same outcome without a needless trip to the emergency room of your local hospital. But that wouldn't be near so dramatic as this ill-advised manner.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Doomed for 7 generations?! Where do you get that?

As I finish your 2nd paragraph, I'm hoping to see evidence soon of your allegations. I'm curious though, how exactly you seem to think you have this knowledge of the Craft, but I have the wool pulled over my eyes?

Wow, and they call our oaths and ceremonies sinister. You're Quitting ceremony is crazy and absurd. All someone has to do is fill out a demit and give it to the Secretary/Recorder of the respective body of Freemasonry they are trying to leave. That's it. No magic, no oaths, nothing.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

that poor gomer only created that account to leave that post. He won't be back. A "drive by" if you will.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that his post was meant as a joke. Lighten up guys!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I understand your surprise and all... sure you can ask your lodge to free you from your wishs... but this won't give you "the authorization" to reveal upon your freewill "masonic secrets", so you won't be "free" for "real".

Also i forget... this "ritual" does not work for 33rd degree mason. For them the ritual difffers a bit but i won't explain in here since i doubt there are any 33rd masons wishing to quit FM reading this crap still it seems some kind of redemption exist for those people too since a ritual exists.

And also i precise it again, don't cut yourselves stupidly you can go into serious medical troubles and loose and lot of blood, my post was for informational purpose only.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Also i forget... this "ritual" does not work for 33rd degree mason. For them the ritual difffers a bit but i won't explain in here since i doubt there are any 33rd masons wishing to quit FM reading this crap still it seems some kind of redemption exist for those people too since a ritual exists.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was afraid you might have left out the "higher ups". Sad though that us low level masons have to stab ourselves. Oh well.

Say, just in case I make to to the 33rd and then want to leave, could you U2U me the special instructions?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am from England and I can confirm that the Freemasons are connected to the Knights templars. Actually the Knights Templars are of a higher rank then the Freemasons.

I know this because I was in a part of London called Temple (because of its connection with the knights templars" There is a small old church not far from there and I was told that the pastor of the church was the grand prior of the knights templars.
Do not get this confused with the groups who advertise for you to join, these people don't advertise. I got speaking with the pastor and I started to talk about esoteric subjects (I actually have some knowledge of this stuff)

He took my address and a week later I was asked to join the Knights templars, he told me that the Knights (real ones) were a higher grade then freemasonry and that the Knights outrank the Freemasons.
He was interested in Alchemy which I was studying at that time. Anyway I decided not to join because he wanted me to tell him everything I knew but he dident want to share anything with me.
I also got a phone call from Scotland, the grand prior of the Knights templars who invited me to a concleve ( they still own Roslyn chapel!)

You see anyone can become a Knights templar of the lower orders but it really the saint attached to your title which lets other Knights know your rank eg Knights templar of the order of St Columba

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

earlier in this thread there was some information posted about a group claiming to be Knight Templar and they had a meeting at Rosalyn Chapel as well. But they were more like a mail order group. (apparently with some clout) Do you have any other information on this group? You say they Own the chapel?

And how is the tie in with the masons? Obviously you don't need to be a mason to join if they were going to let you in off the street. That part doesn't seem quite right. Or perhaps they aren't connected with UGLE masonry.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
[snip] i doubt there are any 33rd masons wishing to quit FM reading this crap [snip]

Well, I guess we can agree on your characterisation of the value of your own post.

Thanking you for being so honest about it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the templar knights.. come on...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What about us Knights Templar?

reply to post by LUXUS

How can you confirm that? No one can, that's why all the mystery as much of the history is lost in time and there is a lack of material evidence. The most that there is is word of mouth passed down from person to person.

If anything, its more of a romantic idea that factual one. Just because he told you something, doesn't means its true. If I came up to you and told you something, would you take it as true?

Now there is a body within the York Rite called Knights Templar, but it doesn't claim descendancy from the Crusading Knights. Its rather a commemoration of the Knights Templar. There are Commanderies all over the US and in the Europe they are called Priories. To join this body though you must be a Master Mason and have gone through the Royal Arch.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

He mentioned the Knights of St. Columba, which is a Catholic fraternity in the UK, and are not recognized as either Freemasons or Templars by lefitimate Masons. If his source was a Knight of Columba, it is no wonder that the gentleman pretended to "outrank" Freemasons.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

that makes sense now.

thanks for clarifying that for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join