It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wonderful request Augustus. Of course, he "can't" divulge any more information. Right?

When will these kids stop with the attention groping posts?

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am calling bull on this whole story. Vinnyboy claims to be a Mason, but in this post, dated 2/25/10, he states that he was asked 'if I wanted to join the fraternity'. His response to this querry clearly shows that he was not, at that time, a Mason. As all Masons know there is a one month waiting period from application to when you can be first voted upon to join. Then there is a subsequent month for each degree.

How did you get through the degrees so quickly Vinny? Care to share that with us?

I think math, and not grammar, is the main culprit here.

Edit to add:

In this post, dated 3/11/10 you had not even been initiated. What gives?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Great find Augustus. I guess this thread has been debunked now. Ha, Ha. Just a point in addition to your timeline for degrees, many men take longer than a month, some take a year or two between degrees to get as much as they can out of each one.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Vinnyboy is an EA as far as I know. He asked me for some help and I contacted EMSED1. From there I think he made the proper introductions. I have no reason to think Vinnyboy is anything other than truthful at this time. I wanted to make sure all the masons know they are most likely addressing a brother, not a crack pot.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion
Great find Augustus. I guess this thread has been debunked now.

I think it debunked itself by the fantastic claims with no supporting evidence.

Ha, Ha. Just a point in addition to your timeline for degrees, many men take longer than a month, some take a year or two between degrees to get as much as they can out of each one.

Agreed. Not everyone can keep to the schedule due to work or family commitments or not being proficient in the catechism.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Augustus may in fact be correct, but until EMSED1 checks in , I think Vinnyboy deserves the benefit of the doubt. I know it all sounds fantastic, but think about what initiate of P2 must have been told.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
so there were so many jewelers from Chicago there that they wont know who you are by posting this on here? I mean you arent exactly singing the freemasons praises in the OP. I would think they can find out who you are and you will soon vanish...

or its a hoax

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I learned a lot in 48 hours, and I did mention that I'm not going to say everything in which I heard. Try to prove me wrong Augustus... at this point I don't care what people tell me about the masons

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Funny, very funny. Masons aren't headhunters, but I do believe it is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
I learned a lot in 48 hours, and I did mention that I'm not going to say everything in which I heard.

Why?

Try to prove me wrong Augustus...

Do you really want me to embarass you on an internet forum?

at this point I don't care what people tell me about the masons

Nor do I care what you think of Masons. I just do not like when people invent things to stroke their own egos.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I learned a lot in 48 hours, and I did mention that I'm not going to say everything in which I heard. Try to prove me wrong Augustus... at this point I don't care what people tell me about the masons

How can anyone dispute what you alledge you "heard" if you don't reveal that information? This attempt to aquire stars and flags is about played out, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
again. im pretty sure what he said is common knowledge, and therefore not very important unless he starts naming names. definatly not so sensitive to the point where he would "vanish" lol.

either that or im the keeper of some old esoteric secret, altho my dad who told me, never even made it past dimalay. and my grandfather was only 3rd degree before he died. so im pretty sure thats not the case.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
can i ask you why you do not want to share all of the information you learned during this meeting

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ok listen, i didn't mean to offend anyone with this. I have nothing against you masons on here. I know this sounds crazy. But I am doing my best to explain what was there.

I don't want to spit out everything I saw or heard. I have no reason what so ever to lie about this at all...

If you do not believe there are ties to the Templar's, that is fine... That does not change the fact that these guys do.

All i wanted was to share this experience while it was fresh in my head.

*edit*

stop with the accusations with stars and flags attempts because its not true.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by VinnyboyXI]

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You keep talking about how much you "learned" in 48 hours, yet you won't tell us anything about it. What is the POINT of that?

Ok, so a guy from Chicago went to a Knights Templar/Freemason meeting in Italy, and after 48 hours he now knows some "stuff."

That is the conclusion I am left with after wasting my time in this thread? Wow... thanks a lot....

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I have nothing against you masons on here.

Oh, now it is 'you' Masons. And here we were thinking that you were one of those 'you Masons'.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

if i am wasting your time, dont read it... move on. It was an experience I wanted to share and I figured you guys would be the only ones interested

Augustus, you sound like an angry black guy now... When I say you masons, I mean the ones on this site. Easy with the analyzing because now you are just looking for ways to make me look like an ass.

its a freaking story i wanted to share with you guys

[edit on 21-4-2010 by VinnyboyXI]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yes, I seem to recall him saying he was "just and initiate", which would make him a Mason. Hmmmmm.....what are we to think now?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

I wonder if it's possible that you heard the words Knights Templar, and let your imagination run? Please look here and see if this isn't along the lines of what you heard.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Augustus, you sound like an angry black guy now...

I am sure the racial sterotype will go along way in furthering your already unqestioned reputation on this forum.

Easy with the analyzing because now you are just looking for ways to make me look like an ass.

You do not need any help on my end.

its a freaking story i wanted to share with you guys

The operative word being 'story'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join