It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Byrd / Antarctic Mystery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Environmental awareness started around the '70s and it took a while before there was taken action by our wonderful pokliticians, so why did they sign that treaty to protect Antarctica back in '58?

Aah.. You do have a point there. Prolly cos allegedly president eisenhower met with
some occupants of a fying saucer at one of the afb's and they told him to do so
or else....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Inyeresting thread. I'd like to know what kinds of things they saw in these underground tunnels. You think the Nazi's were involved with extraterrestrials?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

I honestly think that the Nazi's discovered ancient writings and technologies that talk about the use of hovering air crafts using anti gravity. The Nazi's were obsessed with the Occult and eastern religion and theology and traveled extensively in India.

In India, they talk about Vimanas, which can be interpreted as flying machines. It is my belief that in ancient times there were civilizations that knew how to fly. I really think this technology was held by the Atlanteans, and after their civilization was destroyed they had to spread out throughout the world in places like Egypt, Sumer, Central & South America and other places.

I can not really accept the theory that there are UFO's flying around with aliens in them. The most logical thing to think is that the UFO's are man made objects, probably made by secret government groups. If you look into when UFO's started popping up, it was mainly during world war II.

Like i said, i think the German's rediscovered ancient writings and they figured out how to control anti gravity or something like that to power their ships.

The ancients were not stupid. They built amazing structures that, even today, we have no idea how they were made our what kind of tools or technology was used.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Indeed, I agree with you. It wasn't just India, Tibet was also very important. The first time the Nazis appeared there Tibetans asked them why they came climbing the mountain, normally white people would come from above.
What also remains a mystery is what the Nazis have found in New Swabia. There is a German documentary about the Nazi UFOs. In it there is a article that they show entirely so the viewer can read it and it seems that they found something significant that would have a great impact on the law of nations. What it was wasn't disclosed.

I researched about 90% of the stated in that very good documentary and all their sources are verifiable. There is no decent English version of it. I would love to translate it, but it goes 1 hour and 20 minutes and has lots of complicated stuff in it. I wish I had the time for it, because the English version that is around tells a very different story than the original.

The big question is, what is going on?
There are numerous reasons why I believe that they are up to something. They are not a part of TPTB, TPTB has their own secret space program, no doubt about that either.

How freaky this may sound, I think that the Nazi UFOs will play a significant role in what most people know as judgment day. I know, no one believes that crap I write, I'm just one of the very few who have gathered this knowledge and it is my luck that I speak both German and English. There is literally tons of material only in German available, the English people are dependent on what publishers want to translate and what not.
Many of you can't verify what Hitler or the current President of Iran really said/says during a speech.

But to continue this crap about judgment day, all living things are sensitive to cosmic radiation, frequencies determine to some extent your character and your moods. Some event, (most likely Earth's position in relation to the Black Sun/Hole in the center of our galaxy including a possible polar shift) will "change/alter" the frequencies/radiation which causes a sudden rise in mankind's awareness. This will happen during the height of World War 3. (when Russia has invaded Europe) the Nazi UFOs will appear at the same time to destroy TPTB and their greedy egocentric mindless slaves for good. It won't be long now.
Go ahead and laugh, the last laugh will be mine.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its a modern myth ie; with an allegorical explanation...

The north is associated with evil, and is often regarded as "open"...in kabbalistic thought its explained that the first letter of the Torah - the bet - is opened on the "north side" becase evil comes into the world from the north.

Thus the north in this myth has primordial giants - similar to the Nephilim in the Torah, or Titants, Annunaki etc...These giants are the primordial elements that come forth from the "north"..

Its all gnosticism..Same thing with Gray aliens etc...

Its just amazing that cults can actually grow around these stories without ever realizing/discovering the philosophical underpinning of it. Its actually quite sad.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

He will come from the north;
he will come unexpectedly upon in poison living earthly world;
he will shake all at once – and his power will be invincible.
He will not ask anybody.
He will know everything.
A band of upright will be around him.
Sargon will give them the third light, and they will illuminate the world.
And the righteous will wade in the blood of slaughtered unjust.
Until the work is done, the fires of destruction will burn from one to the other end of the earth.
The truth alone will remain.
Nebuchadnezzar: But what happens to Babylon?
Sajaha: It will fall for a long time. Only the third Sargon will rebuild it again in the land of the north. There and then will be a new Babylon.

Source: Sajaha 12.1

Evil calls good evil and vice versa.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Regenstorm because: Added source for the qoute

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I never said i agreed with this philosophy...

Evil is evil and good is good and our power of understanding enables us to distinguish and isolate one from the other. This is how the power of evil is extinguished or at the very least made "dormant" by giving it a token goat offerring.

I dont agree nor is it true that there can be no distinguishing good from evil. Gnosticism wants to bring the higher world into this world. It completely disavows any purpose or meaning to this world. Nothing is meaningful, and the creator especially is regarded as some figment in the minds of the ignorant. Gnostics even think gender is an "illusion"...Essentially, all the realities of everyday life are illusions... What does this lead to? What else but a libertine "do what thou wilt" value system. Girls can be like men and even strive to change themselves. It leads to an utter confusion between one thing and another; the tree of good and evil where everything is confused.

Evils purpose is in its very nature; to be canceled. Human beings are to "delete" this element from this lower world by differentiating between right and wrong. Morality is the highest purpose therefore in mans existence, and personal responsibility his singular mission.

Conversely, we are to recognize the good and seek it, in thought, speech and action. therebye destroying the false "gods" or unconscious powers in the soul from exercisizing any power over us.. This is whats eventually going to happen. I know right now it looks as if the gnostic vision of Jung and the ancient will be played out but i think a biblical twist in the Nation of Israel will change that...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Thank you. It certainly seems plausible.

3rd

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I found some videos from a alleged Nazi newsreel. this guy claims to have found this in an anticshop in DK.

"I found this 16mm old film at a anticshop in Denmark. When I watched it I was some what amazed. It seems to be a documentary of The German Antactic Expedition 1938-1939."

Newsreel 1: vimeo.com...
Newsreel 2: vimeo.com...

I don't know but it seems kinda faked to me. what do you guys think? can anyone translate the German text on the videos??
I've seen quite a few german propaganda newsreels and this one just doesnt feel right.

but...If this turns out to be an authentic newsreel then it confirms the nazi antarctic bases myths!!

at least this guy bought it...
gizadeathstar.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
I found some videos from a alleged Nazi newsreel. this guy claims to have found this in an anticshop in DK.

"I found this 16mm old film at a anticshop in Denmark. When I watched it I was some what amazed. It seems to be a documentary of The German Antactic Expedition 1938-1939."

Newsreel 1: vimeo.com...
Newsreel 2: vimeo.com...

I don't know but it seems kinda faked to me. what do you guys think? can anyone translate the German text on the videos??
I've seen quite a few german propaganda newsreels and this one just doesnt feel right.

but...If this turns out to be an authentic newsreel then it confirms the nazi antarctic bases myths!!

at least this guy bought it...
gizadeathstar.com...

I would love to watch them, but with a 33 cents (Euro) per Mb-connection it's a no go at the moment. Maybe I'll drive tomorrow a little around in a suburb with my netbook and try to tap into someone's wifi to watch them. My German is excellent, so I'll be able to give you a good translation.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

This is from the second video:

I found this 16mm old film at a anticshop in Denmark. When I watched it I was some what amazed. It seems to be a documentary of The German Antactic Expedition 1938-1939.

On 17 December 1938 the New Swabia Expedition left Hamburg for Antarctica aboard the Schwabenland, a freighter capable of carrying and catapulting aircraft.

The expedition had 33 members plus the Schwabenland's crew of 24. In January 1939 the ship arrived in an area already claimed in 1938 by Norway as Dronning Maud Land.

There they found some massive underground caves and appaently they build a Nazi city-like bunker there.

The film is from about 1939/1940 I think.

I reshot it and converted it into wmv format.

Hope you will find it interesting.

------------------

The first video looks real and could be from the expedition, it is about 4 mins long and mostly at sea. The second one is 8 minutes long and that is where i got the quote above. It is mostly fantastic pictures of what appears to be germans building an underground base somewhere, we are to assume Antarctica.

I don't know about this, it seems like it was a slideshow put together by the guy. I am about to go to work so i can't really look into this now but thanks for sharing this, if it's real that is amazing. I noticed trees and bushes, which i don't think are found in Antartica, are they? I know there are warm lakes and areas with no ice so it could be possible to have trees.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
S&F.

I know I am late.

I mainly wanted to save tis in my subscribed threads to read later.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am loving this thread!

I have done much reading on the nazi's post ww2 and heaps on hollow earth and the many cave systems that can apparently connect us with within.

That said... its still just a theory... but a plausible one at that when you really look at it.

Ive only read half so far .. but will return later to update my post.

Thanks again buddies!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Thanks for visiting this thread! This is still one of my favorite mysteries.

I was also just thinking, after re-reading the therad, about Antarctica. People have inhabited almost every region of the globe going back 10,000 - 30,000 + years, crossing oceans. Look at the Australian aboriginals and the americans. There have been people in American since atleast 15,500 BC

articles.latimes.com...

A massive cache of 15,500-year-old artifacts from a Texas flood plain is providing what archaeologists are calling the first unequivocal evidence that the people of the well-known Clovis culture, long thought to be the first humans to inhabit North America, were not.

If humans made it to america and australia, why couldn't they have made it to Antarctica?

Also, based on Hapgood's theory, if there was a pole shift and Antarctica was in a warmer climate, why couldn't people have made it there? There is so much strange stuff going on in Antarctica.

I would also like to hear any thoughts on what Admiral Byrd meant by protecting against attacks from the poles.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

This has probably been suggested already, but I can't read the whole thread right now.

It seems to me a likely scenario is that they were testing to see how troops could fare in extreme cold in case they had to do winter missions in the more harsh parts of Russia, because, weren't they considering that war with Russia after WW2?
edit on 29-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The official reason was to check out the natural resources of Antarctica. There is a very strange movie that the Gov made to promote this. It just seems weird. I guess it could have been common back in those days to make a movie and put it out in the theaters, but its weird.

youtu.be...

Training for the Cold War makes sense, but why would they bring 4000+ men on a 6 month journey and then stop after 3 weeks, it doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Somehow I stumbled across the name of Charles Fort and found at Google the Charles Fort Institute.
It's too bad he destroyed his manuscripts called X and Y.
It would be very interesting to read, at the site from the institute you can read:

In 1915 Fort began two manuscripts. One was called 'X' and explored the idea that life on earth had been controlled by events or beings from Mars; the other, called 'Y' , presented evidence indicating that a sinister civilisation existed at the South Pole. Neither manuscript has been found. Fort sent a copy of 'X' to Dreiser with the comment: "You have at least one thing to be thankful for - I might have begun with 'A'." Dreiser, in an unpublished memoir of Fort, recalled: "It was so strange, so forceful, so beautiful that [..] it was certainly one of the greatest books I have ever read in my life."

www.forteana.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Commenting for my own records. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

That's cool are/were you a scientist?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

crucified
reply to post by Xtrozero

That's cool are/were you a scientist?

No, I was in the air force and would fly the scientist down there for their annual field trips.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join