It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Byrd / Antarctic Mystery

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Gold isn't the "Big Issue". For 3 dimensional beings maybe, but in the spirit world it doesn't matter.

Mind over Matter!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There are several references to the entrance of the "hollow Earth" in a Babylonian prophecy:

Yet another path can lead beyond the borders of Greenland - and perhaps even a piece in it.

More...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Problem is, we are dealing with 3 dimensional beings in this world as well as those in Antarctica, and gold is THE issue.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

There is a link between gold, humans, and spirituality. It is something worth studying, i suppose.

God may not covet gold, but the stuff i have seen on ORMUS is enough to make me want to figure it out.

BTW, i agree...mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The Hopi prophecies also mention something that I think it might be related to the hollow earth.

• The First World: "Endless Space" contained the First People and was a pure and happy universe. It was destroyed by fire.
• The Second World: "Dark Midnight" was destroyed by cold and ice. The Chosen People survived in an anthill and then climbed up a ladder into the third world.
• The Third World was destroyed by floods. Spider Woman saved these ancestors by hiding them in reeds and floating them to dry land into the Fourth World.
• The Fourth World: "The World Complete." The caretaker of this world is Masau'u, The Fire God. This world is unlike the previous three, which have been blocked by waters and ice. In the past worlds they had been well-provided for, but the fourth world has proven to be harsh, with deserts, marshes, mountains, and violent weather. The Hopi say this world is now ending and the Fifth World has begun.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Whoa, i just skimmed through these 7 pages, ppl i think your into a very deep, inter-related story here, with some DAMN big players in human history wether the masses know it or not, first off i gotta say for the furrytexan he is right, gold has a lot more going for it than we know of right now, just look at the units of measurement in space = AU just that alone says a hell of a lot even if it is coincidental, also take note of the fact that if you were to strike pure 24ct gold just once with a small toffee hammer it becomes extremely hot, very unusual reaction right there. nothing groundbreaking here but oddities nonetheless, just like the reason humans even became interested with the metal from the very start!. and as far as Admiral Byrd/Nazi agenda's/fourth reich/the US government and all that nasty secret activities ruckus is concerned then you can bet your ass that the most outlandish theories are probably the correct ones, its a fact that a large amount of prominent figures in both military and industry actually went to the US and south america after the collapse of the overt Nazi regime at the end of the second world war, hell! there are even more than a few and theyr descendants have been on the record working for such agencies as NASA since the 60's, here are a few names formerly connected to the SS for thought --Kurt Debus (Director, Johnson Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida) and Werner Von Braun (Director, Marshall Spaceflight Center, Huntsville, Alabama).
And we all wondered why Alabama has such a racist reputation! in all seriousness Von Braun had once been PERSONALLY offered a commision in the S.S. by Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himler on the V-2 rocket program at Peenemunde, its not so hard to see that by the end of the war a loose coalition between certain members of of top Nazi research teams and the US government had been reached which ended up in god knows how many individuals being recruited fresh from germany and put to work for a new master, and further note i am generalising here, it stands to reasonable assumption that if even just a few were "on-record" in these positions in the US then one can postulate how many other Nazi minds were put to work in other allied governments such as the UK etc.
this is VAST ppl, almost too much so for any of us to put forth convincing proof for any point we try to make, i am not very old but the time that i have been alive i have devoted to trying to find out some answers as to why the world is as f***ed up as it is, i have met and/or contacted as many native peoples throughout the world as my means would allow and delved into the mystery arts and their teachings. i have tried to find what permeates through all the barriers that man puts in the way regardless or race or religion and one thing is certain, JFK was right! this is vast and monolithic, we really are stuck in the final moves of a chess-match, we all know, everyone of us, we wouldnt be on a site like this if we really believed the world was as simple as its made to seem. Sometimes i hope i am right to look for the answers, sometimes i pray im wrong because of what i am sure will be found.
peace all

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by THEsmokefrog

Thanks for the post. You have added some more useful areas to research.

I am glad i made this thread. There have been a number of great contributors to this thread that have given me so much to think about and have confirmed many beliefs of mine.

Antarctica is a very mysterious and wonderful place. I am pretty certain that Admiral Byrd was speaking of Nazi UFOs in his interview now. But the question now is are we still threatened by the Nazis? Are they still around? Are 60-70 year Hitler Youths going to come for us? What about their children?

So many questions.. so few answers! Were we at war with the Soviets? Were the Soviets adding Germany? Why did the Soviets make so many expeditions to Antarctica? Almost every year for 30 years straight.

I just found this soviet stamp in the shape of a pyramid.. i have never seen a pyramid stamp before, interesting!

en.wikipedia.org...:Soviet_Research_in_Antarctica_10_years_USSR_stamp_block.png

Soviet's went 36 times in a row to Antarctica!

en.wikipedia.org...

They only missed one year, 1981, but went twice the year before that. They started in 1957, a year after US went on operation Deep Freeze:

en.wikipedia.org...

We have heard some great posts from german speaking ATS'ers but i doubt we will get some Russian friendly people to comment on this. There could very well be nothing to this but who knows?

Where there's is smoke, there's fire!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I doubt that Russians are present in this forum, maybe some immigrants that live in the US, but no Russians, just like the lack of true Japanese people.
They could contribute a lot. Japan collaborated with Germany and their scientists also worked together. What their results were? Just look at German and Japanese products and combine the best of both. Need to say more?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It has honestly amazed me how technologically advanced Japan is. For many years Japan's cell phone technology was around 5 years ahead of the westerners technology.. it really puzzled me.

I never made that connection before.. very strange. Good thinking there!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So what else should be mentioned in this thread?
My guess is that most of you never heard of the Jonas Valley. Even Wikipedia doesn't have much on that ultra secret facility lead by Hans Kammler.
Here a very extensive picture site of it:
www.einbeck1.de...
I've been there and had the opportunity to get a guided tour by the Writer/Conspiracy theorist Thomas Mehner.
You can compare this area with Area 51 in the Nevada Desert.
The rumors are that the first nuclear bomb was constructed and tested at this place. Tests revealed that in certain areas there are higher levels of radiation and samples were taken at what appears to be a reactor vessel that suffered a meltdown. In these samples all ingredients for an atomic bomb were found.
It is also been said that the Nazis succeeded building 3 Atomic Bombs, but that they were captured by Patton. Trinity, Fat Boy and Little Boy are very likely build in the Jonastal.
There are also rumors that the Nazis managed to accomplish Nuclear Fusion.

Mehner conducted a very extensive research over many of years, interviewed many witnesses and try to make a map of all that was constructed. Some underground facilities lay miles from the main facilities.
There is also a underground basin that stretches out several miles for testing torpedo's.

It is however still not sure what really happened there, some suggest that Hitler wanted a headquarters underground. It is also said that many treasures like the legendary Amber Room are hidden in these underground facilities. Most of the stuff found in the Jonastal was impounded during "operation paperclip".

After the war it became a training area for the Russian occupiers, but even the Russian weren't able to access everything. There was also this story how after the Russians left the US army suddenly started digging in a specific area and apparently they found a lot of crates which were taken away.

There are also many strange things that have happened there and some even suggest that the Nazi UFO were (partly) constructed there.
The area is not far from Bohemia, the area where many rumors say the Nazi UFOs were build. It is also the area where Hans Kammler vanished.
There is evidence that he was captured somehow by the Russians, but how and what is not known. That he survived is a fact because there is a son of Hans Kammler, born in the 50s or 60s (I forgot). Mehner has also a copy of Kammlers death certificate.

Today it is still a training area for the army of the illegal federal republic of Germany and (even they are not allowed to enter several restricted areas), also because there is a top secret NATO Base underground. This was even unknown to the locals, but during construction work a digger cut a power-cable that shouldn't be there according to their map. Within minutes US Military Police was present and handled from there the entire situation.

Another smoking gun...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i was discussing this with a friend today and the admiral byrd interview still blows my mind. If that interview did really happen, i think this could be one of the greatest mysteries the world has seen in the last 100 years. I just wish someone could confirm if the interview is 100% accurate. I really think this confirms or helps the case that most UFOs are not aliens but are government made, and the ones from the mid to late 40's were probably Nazi UFOs. And since we took in a lot of nazi scientists many US based UFOs could have been our government experimenting with Nazi found technology.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Great thread BM!
I was rooted to here by regenstorm from my new thread "germany is a fraud! Have a look into it. At page 6 i provide a document with all law facts you need to know about germany is in fact not existant!
(in german language... will transalte it in the next time...)
I am studying all this stuff mentioned in here since a few years now but its not my favourite, tho...

For your Byrd interview, my opinion is that it will never be confirmed... Whereby, did you try to find out something about the interview partner? Maybe this is a way to dig up the truth...?

So for the antarctis stuff i am quite sure there is something to it...
But i am not as deep into it, as i am more interested into other subjects...
A question for all the adventurers that have been in the antarctis: Have you been to the south pole? Have seen it by yourself? Surely no... So you cannot confirm anything, yeah?

For the theory that there have been german expeditions in amazonas, there is quite some stuff occuring in these days.
I saw a documentary about a brasilian village with a german name, typical german architecture, german ancestors and and blond children... dont remember the name...

Then there is quite some stuff about dr. mengele living in brasil djungle village under false id. He did his ugly genetic experiments until the late 80s, i think. It is a village with a very high twin and triplet birthrate and coincidently there are much white skinned and blond in there...

And about the gold stuff: Surely this is the one and only reason for them to build us as slaves and dig up for them this element.
(Clear there are other treasures like diamonds and else, they can rip off by the way, too...)
Have a research about MONOATOMIC GOLD!
THIS is the reason!

Peace!

Peace!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

My wife was the first person to dive the caves BENEATH Antarctica, in 2000. She is a film maker and explorer. The team used Closed Circuit Rebreathers. the project is called "Ice Island." Her website:
www.IntoThePlanet.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BoomBabyBook

Very cool! That must of been one amazing experience, i checked out the website she has an AWESOME job, i am jealous!

I really think something is hidden in Antarctica. I have a feeling it's some kind of unknown minerals that could be used for some kind of advanced technology possibly, like levitation. Maybe a super durable material that is very light.

Can anyone give a good reason for the following treaty?

There has never been any commercial mining in Antarctica, there are no current plans to mine Antarctica and mining is currently completely banned by the Antarctic Treaty. There are no known future plans by any of the Antarctic Treaty nations to reverse this decision.

www.coolantarctica.com...

I mean i am all for preserving nature and all that by why in hell would you not allow any kind of mining, EVER. I don't know, something odd is going on. And then add on Admiral Byrd's mysterious voyage with 4700 men to "map out" antarctica, i mean come on!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I would agree that if there is an "Atlantis," then the description of Atlantis relation with other land would certainly fit the land mass of Antarctica, IF we allow for a Rollover of sorts.

I can understand almost one year after the war ended - an expedition to Antarctica. After all, then just as now, there were rumors flying about who was where, what was where, and some of the crazy things the brilliant Nazi scientists pulled off would make one highly suspicious.

It is known that a few, and suspected that many Nazi's ended up in Argentina.

High ranking Nazis. Who stayed in Argentina and died in Argentina.

Now if there were a Nazi base, a Nazi Eden, or Nazi community that could be self-sustaining, then it is reasonable to assume that every Nazi in the Who's Who would want to be there, and not in Argentina.

These quotes, diaries, notes, etc.? At this point, they are unreliable. Either way.

But there is enough mystery to feed our interest and encourage the search to continue.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Hi,
I saw the Bloodline movie a few weeks ago and the best bits were when Hammott started solving the clues in the French church. But it all seemed a bit suspect to be the way he quickly unraveled the clues to find the things he did. However, I was intrigued enough to some research and after reading some good reviews about his book on the subject, I bought his book Lost Tomb of the Knights Templar from his website www.benhammott.com...
I must admit I really enjoyed the book, it is very funny in places and written in a style that draws you in gives the impression you are on his journey with him. It also makes clear what really happened and when. In Bloodline it seems Hammott found everything in a very short space of time, when in fact it happened over many years.
If you are at all interested in this subject, or just like a good funny read, you won't go wrong by reading Hammott's book. There are also some preview chapters to read on his website.
As for the Tomb he found, he is in talk with the French DRAC to get permission for an excavation, seems to me the French are not to keen for it to go ahead at the moment. Perhaps because it was found by an Englishman or because of the possible sensitive nature of the person inside. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This is an awesome thread I've learned so much from the research done in this thread! I have a few Russian friends that are quite fluent in the language if you need help in translations u2u them to me here I can get them translated as long as it's not too long.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
reply to post by BoomBabyBook

I really think something is hidden in Antarctica. I have a feeling it's some kind of unknown minerals that could be used for some kind of advanced technology possibly, like levitation. Maybe a super durable material that is very light.

Can anyone give a good reason for the following treaty?

There has never been any commercial mining in Antarctica, there are no current plans to mine Antarctica and mining is currently completely banned by the Antarctic Treaty. There are no known future plans by any of the Antarctic Treaty nations to reverse this decision.

www.coolantarctica.com...

I mean i am all for preserving nature and all that by why in hell would you not allow any kind of mining, EVER. I don't know, something odd is going on. And then add on Admiral Byrd's mysterious voyage with 4700 men to "map out" antarctica, i mean come on!

Prolly comercial mining is not allowed, to protect the local ecology.
Super light metal maybe of some use, but electron spin does fine for levitation.
Admiral Byrds expedition is a mystery though and hedid say to destroy the antartic with theronuclear bombs.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Environmental awareness started around the '70s and it took a while before there was taken action by our wonderful pokliticians, so why did they sign that treaty to protect Antarctica back in '58?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Environmental awareness started around the '70s and it took a while before there was taken action by our wonderful pokliticians, so why did they sign that treaty to protect Antarctica back in '58?

I think if you answer that question, the entire house of cards will crumble.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join