It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another seriously undeniable flaw in the 'official' 9/11 story.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I'm not going to waste my time addressing each thing because it would be useless anyway. No minds are being changed at this point, but one thing stood out. You may have been in Florida, but I doubt they called you to let you know what was going on. So here you go...

Snippets directly from the St. Petersburg Times (June 9, 2004):

It's all still there. That's why I said look it up. I knew the people on the other side of our now strongly divided country would dismiss this off-hand. Precise landing, take off times and names are listed in the article.

"TAMPA - Two days after the Sept. 11 attacks, with most of the nation's air traffic still grounded, a small jet landed at Tampa International Airport, picked up three young Saudi men and left...

...For nearly three years, White House, aviation and law enforcement officials have insisted the flight never took place and have denied published reports and widespread Internet speculation about its purpose.
But now, at the request of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, TIA officials have confirmed that the flight did take place and have supplied details..."

Here's the article:

St. Petersburg Times June 4, 2004

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I'm glad you saw where I was going with this. Obviously they weren't really "questions".

I especially liked your insight on #7. I have watched the video and thought he said "blow it", but you're right... WHAT ELSE COULD PULL MEAN?

Thanks for the reply and adding to my "questions" with your take.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeepYourEyesOpen
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I'm glad you saw where I was going with this. Obviously they weren't really "questions".

I especially liked your insight on #7. I have watched the video and thought he said "blow it", but you're right... WHAT ELSE COULD PULL MEAN?

Thanks for the reply and adding to my "questions" with your take.

Just wondering why people never ever post the ENTIRE original passage,
instead only post the 2 magical words and then apply thier own meaning of those 2 magical words.

It's just so wrong. I wouldn't mind so much if people quoted the exact
passage, and they gave comment.

Maybe I'm just expecting Too much from 911 Truthers.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KeepYourEyesOpen

I did read the article and the question stated that Osama Bin Ladens family was flown out and that is what was discredited. Sorry for the confusion.

The article is referencing the 9/11 Commission investigation and there was nothing said by the government regarding this until the commission was completed.

If you have ever been to Tampa you know that there is a HUGE contingent of Muslims. I do not find this suspicious especailly in the end of the article it states...

Most of the aircraft allowed to fly in U.S. airspace on Sept. 13 were empty airliners being ferried from the airports where they made quick landings on Sept. 11. The reopening of the airspace included paid charter flights, but not private, nonrevenue flights.

So it was a chartered Jet...go back and read the article yourself.

Here is a link for the jet so no one thinks it was a CIA op...

flightwise.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just for further clarification before this becomes another Truther "fact" and is spread like wildfire:

The Sheraton Hotel on 9/11 never did have any video of the Pentagon crash to be confiscated by anyone.

The FBI identified that it was the Doubletree Hotel that had video and this video was released to the public in December 2006 as part of an FOIA request.

If you stand at the Pentagon you can't even see the Sheraton Hotel which is behind the Navy Building except for a very small section of the roof which has no need for CCTV.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The NTSB and the other agencies are by their nature political,they thrive by following whatever agenda the current admistration is pushing which explains how the cover up worked.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes, but not on 9/11 but with flight 587. If the NTSB reported that it was a terror attack the entire airline industry would have taken a huge #.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
very interesting .. thank you . even though it was a very bad day for everyone on the planet on this day.
All reason and justice was lost as well as lives.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i got this from a video i watched but dont rember the name of it sorry

1.When the towers went down they pancake straight down one on top of the other this is constanent with a demoltion they hollow out everthing in side the building before planting charges.The towers fell in ten secondes that would mean that there was only air resestiness when they fell wich means that there was nothing in it. 2. if a plane had hit the building full of offices and it would have toppled sideways. also when the floors where pancaking you could side puffs of smoke blast out a floor below the collasping one wich is constant with demolation again. lastly people in the bastment doing manticen stated that they heard explosions on the basment level. i dont know if are goverment or the middeleast did this but that plane wouldent have taken out a building built to withstand it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Hi. good morning. I have recently found some very interesting research that may help you to understand the 9/11 attack from a financial point of view. The Financial forensic research of David Hawkins and Field McConnell is stunning and it will change the way you view all 9/11 truth issues. I have listened to every interview on the site. [snip] It may take a while to really begin to get the picture but please do not give up.

Removed link to personal blog

[edit on 1/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dont usually post on 9/11 threads but I am amazed at the amount of people who still believe the OS, goldenfleece summed it up nicely on page 3, some believers of the OS say 9/11 truthers are nuts are you being serious?, you would have to be nuts to still believe the OS.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Any6 real attack the evidence would have been looked at under a microscope. The evidence in this case was shipped off and destroyed real fast. Well after the molten thermite cooled down weeks and months later.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker911

Dude! (dudette?)

This is like, the fourth or fifth 9/11 thread you've come along and 'bumped' since you signed up today!

On some sort of mission?

I suggest a visit to your local library, for your answers.

I've just pulled down a book titled The 9/11 Investigations (2004) Edited by Steven Strasser, with an Introduction by Craig R. Whitney, of the New York Times.

At a glance, it is most intriguing because it delves into the INTELLIGENCE failures that led up to the 9/11 attacks, and the warnings that were being missed, with much culpability for the failures to go around.

THAT is the only "cover-up" that occured, post-9/11.

People trying to salvage their reputations and careers, and maybe even avoid prosecution for dereliction of duty, or whatever term you wish to use...

ALL of that has led to these ridiculous "conspiracy theories" ever since...'theories' mostly fueld, by the way, by complete ignorance, in most cases, of the topic!

A simple perusal of the many, many websites devoted to the topic will show you that, quite clearly.

For people that cannot comprehend how this state of affairs has arisen, I can only shake my head in wonder.....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont understand how all the passengers on the planes and their subsequent phone calls got covered up/were a cover up?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

Dmitri K is an operative of Russian Intelligence - read my recent exposure of his tactics here --> www.godlikeproductions.com...

He will not endure the 'light' of truth once others on sites such as this are on to him. My purpose right now is to expose him ofr what he is. Incidentally - he's not merely a misguided author - he's a dis-info agent and beware of being sucked into his seductive Wiki-type articles and interviews. Nothing he has said couldn't have been gleaned from others online and from Wikipedia......MR SHILL

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
NTSB was not allowed to investigate the wreckage because their investigation would have revealed that flights 77 and flight 93 were destroyed by TIFF chemical lasers fired from the White Dragon (my identification for it of course) lethal air to air strategic bomber. Any CSI chemical analysis would detect the radiation or chemical makeup on the surface of the planes. Nuff Said.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Yule C Mann]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yule C Mann
NTSB was not allowed to investigate the wreckage because their investigation would have revealed that flights 77 and flight 93 were destroyed by TIFF chemical lasers fired from the White Dragon (my identification for it of course) lethal air to air strategic bomber. Any CSI chemical analysis would detect the radiation or chemical makeup on the surface of the planes. Nuff Said.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Yule C Mann]

No search query brings up info on TIFF chemical lasers - please explain and give sources for the info....Thx........

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What are "such" investigations? Hijackings? No, the NTSB are not experts at hijackings. That's the FBI. The NTSB is the National Transportation SAFETY board. They don't investigate criminal activity.

The FBI determined the hijackers were Saudi's.

So we invaded Afghanistan.

Makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

What are "such" investigations? Hijackings? No, the NTSB are not experts at hijackings. That's the FBI. The NTSB is the National Transportation SAFETY board. They don't investigate criminal activity.

The FBI determined the hijackers were Saudi's.

So we invaded Afghanistan.

Makes perfect sense.

In a nutshell you have just set out a main reason why the conspiracy theories are rubbish.

It is alleged that conspirators planned and executed the most complex and ruthless plan, involving demolition rigging of huge buildings, attacking the Pentagon by whatever means is your favourite, remote controlling planes, voice morphing, faking flight data recorders, faking crash sites, faking air traffic control communications, you name it. But, when it comes to a link with Iraq they totally fail to include anything ! Did they forget ?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I clearly remember they accused Saddam with in hours.....

So whats your point??

prophet420 is spot-on..the whole lot stinks to high heaven...and re-inforces its all BS made up to suit an agenda.....with 9/11 as the catalyst for SO MUCH change to the World.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join