It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another seriously undeniable flaw in the 'official' 9/11 story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Those ID papers were significantly more damaged than the magic passport

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alfie1

Those ID papers were significantly more damaged than the magic passport

You think so ? Grasping and straws comes to my mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
quick question - if the planes were different, then how did the people on the supposedly hijacked jets die or go missing?

It's not like you can just land them down in north dakota and do away with them. All planes are tracked via radar, radio, and gps. Ground towers know what the location is of any large aircraft at all times. en.wikipedia.org... Aside from radar and gps (equipped on passenger planes), the pilots are also constantly communicating with ground control towers throughout different airspace. So if these were not the same hijacked jets, where did all the missing passengers go?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by -Blackout-

Actually there is a degree of untruth here. Several of the planes were positively identified by serial numbers on the parts.

Without detailed sourcing, this is just unsubstantiated and possibly intentionally misleading garbage.

Uhh, yea same statement goes to you 9/11 truthers....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

First, I would like to say that I do believe in the 911 coverup/conspiracy. Not questioning that. I have not read all the posts so this may have been brought up already, but if the planes were switched what happened to all the passengers?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this is exactly what i was thinking, if those planes that left those airports and wrecked into the world trade center how do you explain their appearance and drone-like qualities?

not only that, another looming question is.. if the planes never really wrecked into the towers, where did they end up landing? where did all the passengers go if these planes that hit the towers and pentagon were drones? were they executed? were they the first to be murdered in an underground concentration facility? what about the one that landed in shanksville? was that even a plane?

even if a plane actually hit the pentagon, which we know didnt. where are the bodies? shouldnt dental records be a way of proving that?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

I gotta call shenanigans on this. Look, people who work for acronyms don't say # to anyone. Period. Unless they are looking for kudos and then they should not be in said position. Yes, our government does things on US soil that would turn your stomach and have in the past but what did they gain from 9/11? Nothing....

If this was a black op then make it a black op. Bomb it like 93 not try to coordinate 4 planes. The government can keep no secret and tell no lies but they pull off 9/11. Gimme a break folks. The definition of a conspiracy is a few people committing an act. If the CIA kills 4 terror suspects in Kandahar, who cares? if the FBI frames a couple of mobbed up douches...who cares? but there was no need for 9/11 to go to Iraq and anyone who was in the military or a acronym job should know this. We were going there anyways. There was no need for 9/11 for permission. We were caught with out pants down and in the current administration I can see it happening again.

This was not about Bush. It was in planning in Clintons first term after the 93 bombing did not work. Bojinka. Look it up. It has alot more clout than Northwoods, the idea that people bring up that NEVER hit the presidents desk. Hell, it is probably a reason he was killed but no one mentions that.

Again I will ask, what was the main thought of this thread? what is the undeniable flaw?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

No, I can see it with my own eyes. Watch your video again, see the damaged papers, then look at a picture of the magic passport. Very different.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, Northern Guardian, Northern Vigilance and
The Tripod II Biowarfare Exercise.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

What about the rental car filled with things from the terrorists when they left Portland? They did this so they would not be flagged but they were and let on the planes. There is a great interview with the man that screened them you should track down.

again, what is the 'flaw' from the main post?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I did not make the OP, ask the poster who did.

The stuff left in the cars is rather convenient, no?

And I was talking about the magic passport, something you and the other poster have both ignored.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by esdad71

I did not make the OP, ask the poster who did.

The stuff left in the cars is rather convenient, no?

And I was talking about the magic passport, something you and the other poster have both ignored.

I was not asking you that question, it was for the entire forum. The stuff left in the cars is not convenient it is not needed. Why destroy something you do not need? they could have left it in the hotel but someone may have found it. It could have been thrown out but would have been found. Fact is it is there. How about the video found in Iraq with the videos of those who were on the planes found years later. Another plant or convenience?

What is so magic about a passport being found and not destroyed. this is very common in any airline crash. If he was in the front of the plane I would think it would have been thrown forward from the impact area and after falling 80 stories it could be blocks away. There were personal effects found at all of the crash sites. All of the places PLANES hit that day. nothing magic...just there.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I simply find it interesting that there is such a trail from the hijackers. Yes it is possible they left the stuff there because they didn't care, but it just piqued my curiousity.

The previous poster claimed that papers can survive plane crashes and used the Iranian crash as proof. I simply pointed out that his/her "proof" is nothing of the sort. Those papers were badly damaged. The passport from 9/11 was in great shape, floating gently to the ground. That is not suspicious to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Nope, but it is something you can make into something. It is very common for items to be found with no damage after a crash. There was more than just the passport found. If you take the time you will find that there were some licenses from passengers at the WTC and Shanksville sites that were recovered as well as other personal items that were returned to the families. Stuffed animals, books, briefcases, luggage...it only seems strange if you want it to be otherwise it is just another piece of debris. If it was a passport of one of the passengers nothing would be said about it....

somtimes it is even a person.... www.cnn.com...

However, to the OP, what is the flaw?????
Has non one else noticed he posted and disappeared??? not one more post...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by esdad71]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepesilvia
quick question - if the planes were different, then how did the people on the supposedly hijacked jets die or go missing?

It's not like you can just land them down in north dakota and do away with them. All planes are tracked via radar, radio, and gps. Ground towers know what the location is of any large aircraft at all times. en.wikipedia.org... Aside from radar and gps (equipped on passenger planes), the pilots are also constantly communicating with ground control towers throughout different airspace. So if these were not the same hijacked jets, where did all the missing passengers go?

Don't expect a reply from 911 Nutters, there job is to only to inform others
about what you are actually seeing, not to explain any circumstances leading
up to the event or after the the Event.

Maybe the FBI flew them all to a secret location, killed them and then drove
RC planes into the tower so nobody would get hurt. And there were no
hijackers at all. And those Mid-Eastern guys that went to Fly School were
American CIA Agents disguised as Mid-East guys.

Hope that clears that up.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Did I just read here that Amerika had nothing to gain by plotting the whole 9/11 thing??

Are you serious??

Ever heard of Afghanistan or the Middle East???

Jeez....

Cuddly toys and passports (asbestos coated??!!) found intact....??

Yeah...right!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Please note that 9/11 was not an accident. The NTSB studies ACCIDENTS to determine cause and suggest corrective action to governing agencies.

How would NTSB know the Pentagon hit wasn't an accident unless the NTSB investigated it?

Your statement, just like the 9/11 Commission, is what is known as a "foregone conclusion".

[edit on 20-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well there's a rumor flittin' around the the planes were Hijacked
by CIA agents, the real Hijackers were flown to St Tropez and living
high on the hog at Taxpayers expense.

So being jacked by CIA or other Hijackers is not an Accident but a
crime scene. So that meant the FBI would be Investigating the CIA.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i think that southpark was semi-correct. although they made it into dumb humor, it held a bit of water...

www.southparkstudios.com...

in the first 10 seconds there is already UNDENIABLE truth though put in as a joke. hahah

its all a big stunt being pulled to distract civilians

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sKATiNwHENiCAN
i think that southpark was semi-correct. although they made it into dumb humor, it held a bit of water...

www.southparkstudios.com...

in the first 10 seconds there is already UNDENIABLE truth though put in as a joke. hahah

its all a big stunt being pulled to distract civilians

So which one here is playing the role of Eric.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join