It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look What I Found At My Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Amen comes from when Egyptians would say Amen-Ra at the end of prayers (every part of each prayer I think, actually). Or supposedly, anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Actually its the Eye within each persons own soul which teaches a hidden secret of the god within each person making them all divine. But your not supposed to know that, so the PTB keep it hidden so that your all drones. And never learn your true potential. Congrates now you know a real secret.

what will you do with the knowing now? Will it change the way you see things? Or will you continue along your day in day out lives not really grasping the meaning? Only time will tell...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I would run away from this church as fast as you can. You don't need a Church to talk to God anyway. Pray everyday yourself and do your own bible study or do it in small groups. Most of the churches out there are now actually part of Homeland Security and the preachers on the payroll.

It's really sick and sad.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes.The christian bible is almost identical with the egyptian bible. And there is a good reason for that. All religions connect
- if you dont know how,try contacting your government and if they are kind they might let you talk to someone wich can guide you.

But the info is not for the public so you might get a harsh NO, or a please leave.

If billions of religious people who dedicate their lives for it comes to know the fact that their religion is abit different than they actually thought..well
i guess you can do the math
=

And that Islam and Christians actually is the same religion with different personifications
=

Historians and scientists of the us government have this info. If you are lucky they might enlighten you
=

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's actually a rather common symbol in catholicism. Or at least used to be: some 60 years ago you could find it on the wall of a lot of catholic households around here (W-Europe) accompanied by the slogan: 'God sees you, thou shall not curse here'.

A typical example, you can still find these in some antique shops:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d5eefcb1fa1.gif[/atsimg]

Its origins however are surely pagan, as most of catholic symbolism.

[edit on 19/4/10 by Movhisattva]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

ye-and the reason for the 13 steps is the planets in our galaxy. There are informed about 12 planets but there is a unfinished step-or an unfinished "planet"- wich actually moves out of our galaxy and comes back again.

Blessings- Mr Scientist

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I always wondered about what the all the seeing eye was supposed to symbolize. I guess it can be sinister or good depending on how you perceive it. The origins of the symbol can be traced way, way back.

Now consider this. I trust we all know about the wave and particle function of matter and how we actually collapse the wave function of matter when we observe it. This is a known phenomenon and I believe if you look up the double slit experiment you will find much more information on it. Here is a brief snippet about wave function collapse.

In quantum mechanics, wave function collapse (also called collapse of the state vector or reduction of the wave packet) is the process by which a wave function, initially in a superposition of different eigenstates, appears to reduce to a single one of the states after interaction with an observer. In simplified terms, it is the condensation of physical possibilities into a single occurrence, as seen by an observer. It is one of two processes by which quantum systems evolve in time according to the laws of quantum mechanics as presented by John von Neumann. The reality of wave function collapse has always been debated, i.e., whether it is a fundamental physical phenomenon in its own right or just an epiphenomenon of another process, such as quantum decoherence. In recent decades the quantum decoherence view has gained popularity. Collapse may be understood as a change in conditional probabilities.

en.wikipedia.org...

So what if this all seeing eye is actually creating our reality? What if it is real indeed and because we are being observed by it our reality is what it is? Could the all seeing eye that has been depicted in art works and ancient cultures be the only thing that is in fact holding our world together?

For once the all seeing eye blinks, our conditional probabilities will change and our world would be shattered. That is if you buy into this little theory I have going on. I may be on to something.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by okbmd

Actually its the Eye within each persons own soul which teaches a hidden secret of the god within each person making them all divine. But your not supposed to know that, so the PTB keep it hidden so that your all drones. And never learn your true potential. Congrates now you know a real secret.

what will you do with the knowing now? Will it change the way you see things? Or will you continue along your day in day out lives not really grasping the meaning? Only time will tell...

EXCELLENT!

This...

What power would the "church" have if folks found out they don't need it to get to God?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

haha, S&F.

talk to anyone from the church about them?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Another excellent post.

Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mithraism... all interconnect.

Love your neighbor.

Love God.

Many years before Christ the story of Mithras was told. He was born on December 25th, martyred and resurrected.

In Ancient Egypt the story is told about Osiris.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Anyone else see the similarity with this thread?

What's the agenda here folks? I've posted a thread alert on this; someone is playing games here...
I noticed that too, and while I did not thread alert I found the synchronicity interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
More examples:

Even the Vatican:

www.staugustinecatholicchurch-neworleans.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes it might be the eye of Hourus- If you know about hourus,you also know that the egyptian made "hourus" as a personification. Hourus is our sun in the galaxy.

Hourus= SUN
Jesus= SUN

But if this has something to do with the gods. Then the history of all religions on this planet and the last 74 000 years of human history leads us back to someone wich the egyptians called GOD- or Annunaki( The ones from heaven came). There are runes and carvings on walls\stones\pyramides\ ect about these beings wich the egyptians called god. They on the other hand were not personifications, across our entire globe carvings of them were made-Many were made at the same TIME in different places on the earth when we humans didnt have the option of moving across huge distances.- Wich means that these "gods" appeared at different places on our planet at various of times,making an impression for the human race.

The allseeing eye,can actually mean that our "gods" are watching us at all times.

Cause as the scripts said,they would leave us for our own evolvement but always keep an eye on us. Also having one of their own "watch" us at all times, making themselves unseen for our own natural eye,looking just like us.

Something to think about. And as a scientist. I can tell you this. 40% of the worlds leading scientists and historians belive that there are an alien race ON our planet tellus "who are wearing our mask,or looking like us".

If you read all the bibles nowadays in religion. The christian bible,the jewish,the islamic ect ect..all the way back to the egyptian ect. You will sit on facts that might change alot for our future.

If we ever get overun by aliens--Think about it, these are mostly the GODS you have worshipped the last 74 000 years.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

yes:=you are very right

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I found this yesterday:

The Massacre of The Ani-kuta-ni

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The eye of Horus is one thing, but I'm more concerned about the guy in the pope hat bashing in that poor peasant's skull with a rock. And then the Mary woman behind him bringing a much larger rock, presumably to finish him off!

[img]http://img697.imageshack.us/i/headsmash.png/]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourdiesel
I think that is the All-Seeing Eye of GOD?
I really like stained glass artwork because when I look at it in the daytime vs nighttime they always make me feel different emotions.

Well, Horus, who is a god of sorts. Not to dump on your church but Catholicism is typically chock full of pagan imagery. Even with the Reformation the Protestants failed to completely leave behind such things.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Yonder mountain]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but there is only 11 rays of light and a gap where the 12th should be? I'm just basing this observation on the astrological signs, 12 houses of the sun, 12 disciples etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

where do you think the freemasons etc took the "all-seeing eye" from?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That's a nice find and a bit frightening. That said, I don't think you have any worries attending a baptism or even services at that Church. The Jesuits run most of the secretive groups, K of C and Masons alike although we've been made to think these two groups are at odds. They are at the very lowest levels but only for public consumption. And so Knights typically don't become Masons and vise versa.

Here's an interview that gets into the Jesuit influences:

The Black Pope

The members of these groups you are likely to meet in your town are just your friends, neighbors and family. These people join these groups for comaraderie and the opportunity to work together for what most people would consider good and worthy causes in their communities. They have no cognisence of the upper most levels and the deceptions of these secretive groups including the true significance of the symbols. These people are the smiley face front of these secretive groups.

You mentioned seeing a room with K of C momentos, photos and likely items used in their initiation ceremonies. They are just things, they hold no power unless you grant it. Photos of men in plumed hats and tuxedos? Not so scary. Even if there is some evil symbolic significance to any of the items, the men at the local "council" level surely don't know about it. My advice to anyone would be to be aware of the symbolism, investigate but don't get into it with people that are not aware or directly involved with anything dastardly. Just my opinion, there are many here who would confront these people for being naive. But that same group would not visit a Catholic Church and so never the twain shall meet. It couldn't hurt to ask a priest or a parishioner what the "eye" means to them. That could be interesting and a seemingly innocent and non-confrontational way to get someone thinking.

Now as for the eye in the glass, that's a puzzle. Perhaps someone in the parish is a Mason and got that inserted there to justify his being both a Mason and a Catholic. I'm just throwing possibilities out. It might actually have been put there as a joke or insult by someone when the Church was built. What it does indicate is that the parishioners and likely even the pastor and priests are naive as to the unadvertised significance of the various symbols that surround them. The same way the local Knights don't know what is truly behind their rites and symbols. They've likely been fed stories that are very benign. (I have family members that are/were Knights, I was invited and declined. I have also declined continuing along with the Catholic nonsense.)

Nice find. Thanks for sharing that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join