It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
James David Manning, A chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church in New York City, plans to hold treason trials regarding Obama on May 14-19 2010. Pastor Manning will release a transcript claiming to prove Obama was a CIA agent during the early 1980s when he was allegedly a student at Columbia University. After watching the following video , I researched James David Manning on WikipediA and everything correlates. What ever proof that pastor Manning has linking Obama with the CIA could be very dangerous. It sure would explain Obama's elusive history.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I agree with him.

I also believe Obama is a CIA plant.

They coordinated 9/11, of this I have no doubt.

They own the media.

And the banks own the CIA.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Manning is a fantastic bloke! I especially love the whole Barak "the long legged mack-daddy" Obama comments he makes. I for one think he's on to something.

Rev

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
S&F
I would like to see alot mare about this. Very interesting at the least. Keep updating this please.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Executive Power and Its Constitutional Limitations

The story of the hearing on trying GWB for violating the constitution. The title was redone twice due to House Rules and, according to this source, impeachment was discouraged by Obama, oh my.

That's the latest title that Chairman John Conyers has given the hearing his House Judiciary Committee will hold on Friday, July 25th.

The previous title had been "The Imperial Presidency of George W. Bush and Possible Legal Responses." The idea that had preceded that one was to hold a hearing on Congressman Dennis Kucinich's latest article of impeachment: "DECEIVING CONGRESS WITH FABRICATED THREATS OF IRAQ WMDs TO FRAUDULENTLY OBTAIN SUPPORT FOR AN AUTHORIZATION OF THE USE OF MILITARY FORCE AGAINST IRAQ."

The problem with that initial idea, of course, was that impeachment is opposed by Nancy Pelosi who recently explained that she's against it because she's "bipartisan", and by Barack Obama, who says it should be "reserved for exceptional circumstances", and by John Conyers who claims that if he upheld the Constitution Fox News would call him mean names, not to mention Harold Ford who alleges that "The Constitution doesn't poll well," and Cass Sunstein who argues against ever holding Bush or Cheney to account for anything, and Chuck Schumer who insists that voters don't care about detentions and torture and such things

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do a Search. This has been brought up more than a few times. No harm in doing it again,with new members who haven't been aware of it though.

I'm just saying,.....

P.S.
Dr. Manning heads the Columbia Obama Treason Trial which is scheduled for May 14-19, 2010 at the ATLAH building at 38 West 123rd Street in ATLAH, New York, 10027.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can not believe that I have never thought Obama could've been a CIA agent, and yet it makes so much sense! I applaud this man for bringing forth what he believes to be the truth, and in the best interests of the American people. I hope that James Manning doesn't have an unfortunate "plane" accident.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Makes you wonder who really runs this country.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Depends on what you call a agent.

The CIA has many business men news men students and others that spend time in foreign countries that stop for debriefings when they come back.

The way i understand you can make good money just remembering what you see.
I also have heard that many of these people have little trouble getting through US customs and the homeland security checks as there names are green flagged.

Although i understand Israel mossad pays non Israelis even better to report on what they see in Arab countries.
www.the-peoples-forum.com...

They have even been known to spy on US politicians. Did they blackmail Bill Clinton.
www.wrmea.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i bet he has an alien in his attic too called roger!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree with his point about the Obama Treason Trial.

But I'm very curious as to where he got all this
information from. Does he show any sources?
And in America you can't have a legal trial
unless u have a defendant in the court room.
And I doubt u see Obama anywhere near
Harlem on May 14.

So we have a mock trial and a mock verdict
of guilty

then what ????

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This would be a clear slap in the face if it is true. I have also suspected that there is no longer an election held. Just as a side note. The laws of the land no longer apply. It is Animal Farm. Welcome to it folks!

Now... How did they get rid of the pigs in Animal Farm?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I bet if that was a white man doing this then it would be a racial issue. I bet others would say "You just upset a black man is running washington" I have heard so much racial BS concerning anything that people have issues with about Obama and it is getting tiring! If this guy is right though on the other hand I hope everything falls in place for him!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClearJustMind
......... I have also suspected that there is no longer an election held. Just as a side note. The laws of the land no longer apply. It is Animal Farm. Welcome to it folks!

Now... How did they get rid of the pigs in Animal Farm?

After witnessing sham after sham in 2008 state conventions leading up the the Republican National Convention, I can say it is a fact that: presidential elections are no longer held. Its just ceremonial. Ron Paul had 161 confirmed delegates to that convention, but they only counted 5 in Alaska, then had numerous microphone malfunctions, on and on.

They're already getting rid of the sheeple on the "people farm", its just that the people don't realize it. SV40 & other contaminations in Vaccines, GMO's endocrine disruptor's in detergents & foods, mercury contaminated seafood, abortion etc.

A virtual unseen chemical biological and ideological war is upon us now & has been for some time.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why would the CIA need to have planted an agent in the White House? They killed Kennedy; every president since has known who is really in control.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I would definitely not be surprised to hear that Obama had been recruited, because many people are initially recruited, from many walks of life. But being recruited and being an agent are two ENTIRELY different things!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just a quick question, and I don't mean to get off topic, but how many times is this guy going to blink?

Ever seen someone really nervous? They blink excessively. They also do that when they lie.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sorry but..............................
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f35cee017b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Got any?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This thread has already been posted. In fact it was a while back but it was here on ATS that this same video was posted because I remember posting a comment to it.

Thanks for the effort.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The evidence could be very compelling and completely true, but it will never do anything to Obama's career as president... tptb wouldn't allow anything to happen. Which is too bad, because democracy is gone completely in this country

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join