It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
James David Manning, A chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church in New York City, plans to hold treason trials regarding Obama on May 14-19 2010. Pastor Manning will release a transcript claiming to prove Obama was a CIA agent during the early 1980s when he was allegedly a student at Columbia University. After watching the following video , I researched James David Manning on WikipediA and everything correlates. What ever proof that pastor Manning has linking Obama with the CIA could be very dangerous. It sure would explain Obama's elusive history.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

Mr Manning carries no WEIGHT and his mock trial does nothing to OBAMA.
Its such a farce. If Manning had any validity, he would take his information before the US Congress and have the (Snip)impeached and disgraced. However, that won't happen because the Democrats won't allow it. He's their
golden boy of opportunity to turn the Republic in a 1984 style Totalitarian Fascist state.

(Mod edit- please mind terms used)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by asala]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just for the record, I would like to set one thing straight.

This country has been a Republic, but never a democracy.

Not that most people know or care about the differences.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

well if you cant have a trail without the defendant and the defendant is the "president"...then, does he get a warrant out for his arrest? Will he lose the case if he does not show up? Or will he just get away with everything again? And if he does, are we going to do anything about it? No..we are not, we are just going to post blogs.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Sorry but..............................
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f35cee017b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Got any?

Isn't this thread about James Manning and his contention that he has proof or some reason to believe Obama was a CIA agent? Ya, that....source your looking for is actually the video in the OP....I suppose you mean that Manning's video is worthless without sources, well it is at least worth speculation about on ATS and it is certainly worth considering the possibility of it being true up and until he has shown his "evidence", lest ye prefer ignorance.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why would it be treason if Obama was in the CIA?

I don't think being a CIA agent disqualifies you, am I missing something?

George Bush Senior was the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and he was President of the United States.

Can someone explain?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Look at it this way. They failed to prove he was a foreign national so they are going for next best ting, CIA agent. I kinda hope it's true because that would be so far out that my head would explode.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Actually you can have a trial without a defendant, that's like saying all one has to do to prevent prosecution is to not show up, in fact by choosing not to show up for a trial the defendant loses by default as their avoidance is considered an admission to guilt. Of course this "trial" isn't legal because charges have to be legally ordered and approved by people with the power to do so, this can be nothing more than a mock trial, but that shouldn't negate the importance of a mock trial, they can be very influential.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Back when Obama was first running for president I looked back through the media reports to see where his earliest media exposure started. All presidents have to be media darlings as part of their job requirement. In Obamas case, he made a name for himself by coming out against a book named "The Bell Curve" which among other things stated that intelligence was heavily influenced by race. Seems reasonable that someone within the CIA might have approached him and encouraged him to carry the torch for the rest of us and run for president.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Um yeah...this will go over really well. This guy is out of his mind, therefore, anything that comes out of his mouth doesn't even go into my ear in order to come out the other.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Of course this "trial" isn't legal because charges have to be legally ordered and approved by people with the power to do so, this can be nothing more than a mock trial...

Yes and I have a cardboard fort in my basement where I pretend to be Davie Crockett and recreate the battle of the Alamo, except this time we win.

A mock trial.
Kinda like a Dry T Shirt contest.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why would it matter.

1- He is Commander-in-Chief of all armed services, including their intelligence assets

2- He now directs the policy and decisions of CIA

3- He now directs the policy and decisions of all U.S. intelligence organizations, regardless of their assigned chains-of-command

4- As with every other President, he is our leader, whether those who dislike him appreciate that distinction or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I crack up everytime someone in here says "What does it matter, Who Cares, hes President Now!"-bs.

It would prove that he LIED about his past.

Would you be happy in knowing that you helped elect a total scumbag?

Well, you will soon catch on.(hopefully) .Eventhough you should have already.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Yes your right, but it could still be interesting to see what this "evidence" is. After all this is a grown man and not a child with a "cardboard fort". Let him prove his worth.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK, I will suspend disbelief for a moment in the spirit conspiracy site.

Let's say President Obama was, in fact, CIA. Wouldn't this legitimize the concealment of his records in the name of National Security and such?

Those who revealed anything in his covert past would get Scooter Libbygated.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
Just a quick question, and I don't mean to get off topic, but how many times is this guy going to blink?

Ever seen someone really nervous? They blink excessively. They also do that when they lie.

Just saying.

In order to claim "blinking" as an indicator of deception, you must first establish the base behavior of the person. Many people have a natural tendency to "blink" at an abnormally rapid rate.

So, you would need to determine that by observing the person in a non-stressful state, in order to determine if the "blinking" is normal, involuntary muscle movement.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Exactly which President did not "fudge" or even outright lie about his background. Which one did not stand in front of the American people and, with a straight face, tell us bold-face lies?

We would love to have a truthful person as our leader, but no relatively truthful person has any chance of making it through our election process. We will always be led by someone who will lie when needed. That includes as President, or to become President.

That is cynical, but it is, I believe, the truth of our national existence, early in the 21st Century.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
And in America you can't have a legal trial
unless u have a defendant in the court room.

in absentia

The latin word meaning" in absence of" . It refers to a term used in court to declare something in absence of , usually the defendant or accused, who may have escaped or not attended the trial of the court during its progress
www.legal-explanations.com...

So we have a mock trial and a mock verdict
of guilty then what ????

With this part, I agree. Although, if the proceedings are recorded and the documenting evidence published, it would put pressure on Obama to respond and/or defend himself. Don't count on it getting any media attention, but I'll bet the ATS jury will give it due coverage.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by WTFover]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
In true ATS spirit this thread gets featured/front paged already??? I think I understand the board administration's and SO's conservative bent but this is ridiculous! Does Manning have one shred of evidence for anything he alleges?
He's got nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Manning forgot to mention that Obama has currently 4 sex slaves in the White House attic and Michelle is actually a man. The kids were adopted twenty years ago. Their age is fake.

Mods please don't erase this because the info is vital to the survival of our country.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The real issue here is that a real Pastor would not get involved in garbage like this, even if it were true. His mission is a little... no ... a lot skewed. Of course, this Pastor has some hidden things to come out from his own life yet anyway, so this may be his noose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join