It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry FAQ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In Hebrew, the phrase “the Stone which the Builders refused” is Ehben Masu Ha-Bonaim (ABN MASV H BVNIM). An interesting connection to Alchemy occurs here, in that the reference to a rejected stone recalls the idea of the Philosopher’s Stone, made up of materials that are commonly rejected or abhorred, but praised as the roots of philosophical gold by the alchemists. The root of the Hebrew masu means “to despise, reject, refuse.” Using the techniques of gemaria, the numeration of the entire phrase is 273.

Other Hebrew words which have this same numerical value:

ChVRM ABIV, Khurum Abiv – “Hiram Abiff”

AVR GNVZ, Aur Ganuz, -- “hidden light”

Qabalistically then, one may intuit a connection between the Widow’s Son, the Stone which the Builders refused, and the concept of Hidden or Concealed Light. The cornerstone takes on a new, profound meaning with these added levels of symbolism encoded into it.

The Substitute for the Ancient Master’s Word may be a notariqon of this phrase:

ABN MASV H BVNIM

Thus, the word becomes indicative of the Light of Masonry in a very direct sense, referring to Hiram Abiff, the Cornerstone of the Temple, the Hidden Light. The symbols build upon one another, each taking one deeper into the heart of the matter.

Looking to the Greek language, there are two words of particular relevance that also enumerate to 273:

Anthanasia, “immortality.” Perhaps a further reference to the doctrine of the Third Degree.

Heh Kleis, “the key.”

IT IS A CLUT! PERIOD! Anyone involved with the kabbalah=cult!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hey you're the one doing your silly little rituals in your magic circle!

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ive read a few of these threads in the past and its obvious the run of the mill low end mason is not privy to whats going on,

So its either a status wealth thing or a bloodline thing or just if you fit the profile to be accepted for the black-ops of freemason life.

So unless the thread is to defend freemasons then theres no point because even you wouldnt know.

The evidence is all around that this iluminati or masonic agenda is here, just look at the info released by wistleblowers speaking out about the bankers on MSM, being caught is not even bothering them, these bankers who are bound to be masons or higher, it is takeing place and i bet lots of masons want to know the truth,
Normal masons older members may be thinking twice about this, but not new recruits,but then a war committee does not tell foot soliders they are going to be cannon fodder do They ,You tell them they are important and show them proof they are on gods side and the enemy started the war and when its over, if if if you won, Then they can not do anything, but protest fair wages and jobs then you can shaft them ,
you can send soliders to up root there tents with wifes and kids sleeping in the tent city, when they protest you tear gas them even send in cavalry like they did in dc.way back after ww1,
Masons have been presidents

[edit on 4/17/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

lol You took the words right out of my mouth....well said

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by dashar

lol You took the words right out of my mouth....well said

smokein

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Yes, Masons have been Presidents but...and that's a big but, the Masons have been infiltrated with the Illuminati for some time now. Now, it is a different ball-game entirely and 99% of Masons will have no clue or are not nor never will be privy to what is going on or any of the real secrets. I give you the Rothschilds and all of their cronies who they are in bed with, hence you see the Israeli Supreme Court littered with Mason symbolism all over, inside and out. Rockefeller's Museum is right across the street from it as well.

Sabbatian Kabbalah/Masonery is in place. This Sabbatian kabbalah is against the Torah and does involve the very negative side. A fertility symbol in Israel?
lol ...that is a big no no for Religious Jews.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Occult means "hidden". When planets go behind the moon they are said to be occulted.
------------
oc·cult /əˈkʌlt, ˈɒkʌlt/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-kuhlt, ok-uhlt]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Nope. We actually just finished with the Chivalric Orders and no magic circles.

reply to post by dashar

If I may ask, who are the "High Level Masons"? And, how do you know what we don't know?

Bound to be? You don't even know? You should never assume anything and then make accusations from those same assumptions.

War committee? Its apparent you have as much knowledge about military operations as you do Freemasonry.

Only 14 Presidents have been Freemasons, the last being Gerald Ford.

reply to post by KIZZZY

There is no proof of a Illuminati infiltration.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

LOL you will dance around the truth, because that is what you are taught to do and again I say to you:

KABBALAH = OCCULT= FREEMASON

You are taught to say that everything you are accused of is conjectural and unsupported, and that is your way out!

But we know better!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The truth is, 99% of the mason will die without knowing what is really going on at the top. These forbidden secrets are previously only available to Master Masons belonging to the "higher degrees" such as the York Rite and the Royal Order of Scotland...

www.secretsofmasons.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, a cable length from the shore where the tide.."
[ from the oath of obligation Entered Apprentice/First Degree ]

".. binding myself under no less penalty than having my left Breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given to the beasts of the field and fowls of the air as prey."
[from the oath of obligation , Fellowcraft/Second Degree]

".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven.."
[ from the oath of obligation, Master Mason / Third Degree ]

" .. in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to thru center with a three edged blade, my feet flayed and forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the red sea until the flaming Sun shall strike with a livid plague, and my Allah the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same."
[ from the oath of obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ] ("Shriners")

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him.. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but your keeping your obligations."

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Nonsense. Those are the symbolic penalties for violating the oath, and the oath says we have to obey the laws of the land, be honest and upright citizens, and our duty to God, our country, and our neighbors outweighs any duty to our brother Mason.

So your supposition that we have to turn a blind eye to a brother's indiscretion, be it a parking violation or the wholesale slaughter of hundreds of people, is a crock of BS. If they break the law, THEY are the ones who've violated their obligation, so we, their brothers, are no longer bound to offer them any protection.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Coming from you that means absolutely nothing!

Dance some more!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As all students of Freemasonry know, that grisly oath is but the beginning in a series of ever more horrid oaths which the candidate is required to take. The oaths of the three degrees of Witchcraft are like a Sunday School lesson by comparison! But, let's return to our list of similarities:

. Both have a ceremonial un-hoodwinking of the candidate, following the oath, before lighted candles which is intended to bring "illumination."

. Both convey to the new initiate the "working tools" pertinent to that degree, and each of their uses are taught to them.

. In both, the tools have correspondences both in the ceremonial realm, and in similarities to human reproduction.

. Both, in the higher degrees, take the initiate through a ritual death-and-rebirth experience, in which the initiate acts the part of a hero (heroine) of the Craft.

. Both cause the candidate to endure (while being blindfolded) being picked up, spun around, carried around, being jostled or struck from person to person. This is supposed to produce an "altered state of consciousness."

. Both Wicca and Freemasonry are, by co-incidence or design, both referred to as "The Craft."

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Coming from you that means absolutely nothing!

Dance some more!
You're the one quoting the ritual... look it up!

you must take upon yourself a solemn oath or obligation, appertaining to this degree, which I, as Master of this Lodge, assure you will not materially interfere with the duty that you owe to your God, yourself, family, country, or neighbor. Are you willing to take such an oath?

and

There are three great duties, which, as a Mason, you are strictly to observe and inculcate--to God, your neighbor, and yourself. To God, in never mentioning His name but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his Creator; to implore His aid in all your laudable undertakings, and to esteem Him as your chief good. To your neighbor, in acting upon the square, and doing unto him as you would he should do unto you: and to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your facilities or debase the dignity of your profession. A zealous attachment to these duties will insure public and private esteem.

In the State you are to be a quiet and peaceable citizen, true to your government, and just to your country; you are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion, but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live.

In your outward demeanor be particularly careful to avoid censure or reproach. Let not interest, favor, or prejudice bias your integrity, or influence you to be guilty of a dishonorable action.

sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 4/18/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
[duplicate of previous in-thread post removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The nefarious Freemasonry called Sabbatainism ...The Illuminati and the Rothschilds, Bilderbergs et al!
The rest of you are only foot-soldiers and are not privy to any of the secrets!

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is it really necessary to spam the thread?

I asked both sides to be fair and polite. I invite those who stand opposed to Freemasonry to start a thread about anti-masonic concepts.

In a general sense, for those who are not masons, does it make sense that we would want to remain private and low-key when this type if bile and hatred is levied against us simply for offering to answer questions?

You don't have to believe what we say. In fact I would recommend you approach it with skepticism.

Perhaps masons are not the real conspiracy. Perhaps the real conspiracy is to discredit us. You be the judge.

Despite our differing opinions, I would ask as one sibling of the human family to another - please let us continue this thread in peace and fellowship.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

let us look first at the ritual similarities between contemporary Wicca and Freemasonry:

One would expect similarities, since Wicca was started by a Freemason.

Wicca draws a lot from Freemasonry, but the converse does not apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join