It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry FAQ

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When i was 16 i came across a book that my mother brought to me(from a five & dime store) it was a small book about 150 pages ,hand writtencall The Clavicles of Solomon.I read it all and it was full of names of angels and cicles of moon,names of gods and tools, incantations,pentagrams.Is there a relation here between freemasonry and this book since it's about Solomon ? There's a website now of this book but thre are pages missing,i know it cos i remember the book... It's ok if you dont want to answer.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

The Clavicles of Solomon is also known as The Key of Solomon, and no, Freemasonry doesn't use it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by KSigMason

LOL you will dance around the truth, because that is what you are taught to do and again I say to you:

KABBALAH = OCCULT= FREEMASON

This statement is stupid. Kabbalah has nothing occult at all. Ha Qaballah means "the initiation". It initiates to see and understand the occult.
Most secret societies are based on Kabbalah as well as all religions known until today and written in the northern Hemisphere.

People often relate that "Kabbalah says this and Kabbalah says that".

Kabbalah says nothing, Kabbalah is the key to the scriptures and what Kabbalah can reveal to you is what all ancient scriptures tell you coded between lines and how this was coded.

The hebrew alphabet from which the greek alphabet is inspired is a kabbalistic glyph system. Hebrew letters have no vowels and one can not speak any of what is written. To make it sound, Israelis have added dots to replace the missing.
Hebrew glyphs, has 22 letters, each drawn according to a celestial constellation of stars. Every letter has a letter value, a symbolic value, an object value and a numeric value. This clever system allows you to write in branches, interlaced and with numbers being indeed things and you have to know the number Kabbalah, it's gematria to find out what those numbers mean.
Hebrew alphabet is divided in 3, there are 3 mother letters, shin, mem and aleph, which are fire, water and air. Then there are 7 doubles, the planets, then there are 12 singles, the zodiac.

Kabbalah is a key, a key that gives you an insight in the constitution of the universe, in the depth of matter, in the philosophy of human behavior and how the human builds his universe as a mirrored image of what the great architect did by studying his creation and the sacred geometry that is at the base of all of it.

The "God" of the jewish, jehovah is a formula made of 4 letters, YHWH and is that formula that gives you an insight in motion of what ever exists around you. When you observe all that is making this world, then you will see that all is made as a contender with 3 forces that make it move and thus exist. Those forces are +, -, neutral.

Kabbalah can be used to explain many things that exist. There is pure basic Kabbalah as basic knowledge, Gnostic Kabbalah to treat religious contents of scriptures, Christian Kabbalah that treats the bible, Scientific Kabbalah that enters deep into Quantum Physics, Hermetic Quabbalh that enters in the Psichology, the deeper and altered states of consciousness and exploring the unused and hidden parts of the brain by self-hypnosis and transcendial meditation and thus opening higher planes of spirituality. here certain drugs are used as well to create what people call generally "magick".

It is thus no wonder that Religions fight against this wisdom and against all that use it. Religions and there worshipers are occult societies as well, just most of the worshipers do not know this and those that make money with it will do everything to keep the secret remain a secret, a secret that in reality is no secret. People are just not aware that there is one and if you tell them you become an arrogant and an atheist anyway. So, don't waste your time with them and say what he said up there "Lord forgive them, they don't know what they do".

Kabbalah is not Freemasonry, Freemasonry uses Kabbalah as a key to the secret.

Someone wrote before about Jahbulhon in context with freemasonry. Jahbulhon is not a deity and the name is not based on any persons or gods, It is composed from 3 jewish words that sound jah, bulh, on and means "I am in heaven with strength". Watch out at noon, use sun protection when you see it and wear sunglasses as well, the light could blind you.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Could any Freemason tell me when these curious ceremonies of initiation and advancement were first introduced, or have they always been a feature?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by SSimon

The Clavicles of Solomon is also known as The Key of Solomon, and no, Freemasonry doesn't use it.

the lesser and higher keys of Solomon is a grimoire to use sigils and magic squares in hermetic kabbalistic rituals. Those grimoires are called Goetias and the use of it is quiet complex and dangerous. entering in states of self-hypnosis can lead to states of psychosis out of which you will not come out anymore. That experiments are dangerous and some are absolutely insane to go into.

There are other books known, like the Grimorium verum, the secret book of Abremelin the Mage, the Plicatrix or the Dragon Rouge.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
When i was 16 i came across a book that my mother brought to me(from a five & dime store) it was a small book about 150 pages ,hand writtencall The Clavicles of Solomon.I read it all and it was full of names of angels and cicles of moon,names of gods and tools, incantations,pentagrams.Is there a relation here between freemasonry and this book since it's about Solomon ? There's a website now of this book but there are pages missing,i know it cos i remember the book... It's ok if you dont want to answer.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SSimon]

there are indeed in that book names of angels, arch angels and gods.
The name of the Lord, in hebrew Adonai is one of the major keys as well as Michael. But, once you get into Kabbalah you will find out that those names are symbols of spiritual states of your mind, you way of thinking.
The tree of life is divided in 4 individual levels or worlds which you go trough from the basic thought of what ever you do down to the finished product, what ever that product might be.

The world of gods is in the higher planes of your spirituality, then comes the abyss between spiritual and real worlds. The higher world is called Aziluth, the 3 lower worlds Briah, Yetzirah and Assiah. The 2 lower worlds of Briah, the archangels, Yetzirah, the angels are hidden worlds and Assiah is the material world. This explains by the way that what ever you do, it has to go a path of creation symbolized by the states of fire (gods), Air (archangels), Water (angels) and earth (material world).

Lets explain it in a different way. At base of all you do is a spark, a big bang that lights the fire. You think about things the Gods know where you get it from. Now, you are fire and flame to create or realize your thought. This part is occult, nor can you see it, nor can anyone else see it cause it is a thought only. It is the world of Aziluth, the gods.

Next step is the world of Briah. You create in your imagination an image and you see what it will be, only you can see that, no one else can and there the archangels help you since they are at the orders of there god that is yourself. They bring you all the elements and the project takes a structure. We call the world of Briah, the world of structuration where the air blows around and the wind brings all the components together.

Next step is Yetzirah, the angels help you to set up the puzzle and the thing takes form, it is like trowing all in water where all together melts in one single fluid. Yetzirah is the world of formation.

Now we are ready to go and bring the product out and now it becomes perceptible to the world of Assiah, the material world where it manifests it self in any of the known 3 states of perception, visibility, sound, or feeling.

What ever you say and do, all comes trough that 4 worlds, from the basic thought dawn to the perceptible manifestation that anyone around you can see, hear or feel in the material world of Assiah.

If you happen one day to rule the whole material world you become the Master of Assiah, one call this this man The Massiah.

So, this gives you an insight of what all those symbols mean and every god, angel, archangel belongs to a certain state of mind and behavior and the mechanisms that make any of those states occur and manifest themselves in the material world. Note that Bible's symbolism with names like Jesus, Satan, Lucifer refer to the same states of mind and behavior and are no physical persons that ever have existed, have never been any and will never become any.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
Could any Freemason tell me when these curious ceremonies of initiation and advancement were first introduced, or have they always been a feature?
Nobody seems to know for certain, but the most likely answer is at least 300 years ago for some of it...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Google Masonic lodges and your town or city. The lodge site will have a Contact Us. To join you must petition a lodge. That means you apply. But you have to make contact first. Meet a few Masons. They may want to get to know you a bit. Yes, it costs money. An initiation fee and then annual dues. This is to help the lodge pay its expenses. It also pays for your apron that you will receive when you become a Master Mason. What you wear in lodge. Like the stonemasons of the old days. I have never regretted joining.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I did not really bother to read anything else but the OP, but here are my questions.

1. Can you join if you believe in God, but are not part of a religion? (ex. believe in god, but not X-tian, Buddhist, or Jewish)

2. Is it negative in any way (Asked to clear my mind of the thoughts. I mean negative as in blood rituals, or evil-ish philosophy etc. as so called propaganda say)

3. Without giving up any secret or anything, what is the main purpose of Freemasonry?

4. If you are a Freemason, what is your opinion on Freemason?

5. Lastly, How can being a Freemason help you in life?

I ask these questions, because I think I want to become one later in life.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here in Hamburg there is one lodge I considered to join, I have well researched it and it appeals to me, yet there is one particular problem at hand here, that would be my age. All the members are above the age of 40, most above 50, I'm merely 25. The difference in age is a discomforting fact, did anyone else here experience a similar problem?

Is the lack of involvement and interest from younger people a common phenomena in Freemasonry?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

1. Yes. Freemasonry just requires a belief, it doesn't say how you worship.

2. You do not do anything that is embarrassing or put you into any immoral positions. The ceremonies are very solemn, sometimes with a little fun.

3. The official talking point is "to make good men better". We teach lessons of morality through symbolism in hopes that by making you a better man you'll better your community.

4. I have a positive opinion on Freemasonry itself, but understand that the members are still human and apt to make mistakes.

5. What you put in you get back. You can't join Freemasonry and expect results without putting something into.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
In Hebrew, the phrase “the Stone which the Builders refused” is Ehben Masu Ha-Bonaim (ABN MASV H BVNIM). An interesting connection to Alchemy occurs here, in that the reference to a rejected stone recalls the idea of the Philosopher’s Stone, made up of materials that are commonly rejected or abhorred, but praised as the roots of philosophical gold by the alchemists. The root of the Hebrew masu means “to despise, reject, refuse.” Using the techniques of gemaria, the numeration of the entire phrase is 273.

Other Hebrew words which have this same numerical value:

ChVRM ABIV, Khurum Abiv – “Hiram Abiff”

AVR GNVZ, Aur Ganuz, -- “hidden light”

Qabalistically then, one may intuit a connection between the Widow’s Son, the Stone which the Builders refused, and the concept of Hidden or Concealed Light. The cornerstone takes on a new, profound meaning with these added levels of symbolism encoded into it.

The Substitute for the Ancient Master’s Word may be a notariqon of this phrase:

ABN MASV H BVNIM

Thus, the word becomes indicative of the Light of Masonry in a very direct sense, referring to Hiram Abiff, the Cornerstone of the Temple, the Hidden Light. The symbols build upon one another, each taking one deeper into the heart of the matter.

Looking to the Greek language, there are two words of particular relevance that also enumerate to 273:

Anthanasia, “immortality.” Perhaps a further reference to the doctrine of the Third Degree.

Heh Kleis, “the key.”

IT IS A CLUT! PERIOD! Anyone involved with the kabbalah=cult!

All the calculations for 273 (THE KEY) can be found on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And at the end of the following link we find the magic KEY 528 = Solfeggio
www.biblewheel.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just found this. Very informative!
BUMP

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join