It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a Unexplained Flying Object!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Well, that was my best guess. I don't know what else to say, unless you took a picture or video that we can look at. My 3 year old phone does 1.3 mp pictures as well as VGA (low res) video, so I always leave enough memory space just in case. I do appreciate reading your story.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Yea we both have camera phones but neither of us even pulled them out didnt even think about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Intresting story, and I can understand your excitement!!

What Id like to know from people who know about Aviation/Radar, is low level flying really a way of avoiding radar? Or is that just movie rubbish?

And whats good is that the Airport actually got back in touch. If you remmember more, get back in touch.

Nope. Definitely not rubbish. The curvature of the earth dictates this. Radar is "line of sight". Once you're behind the curvature of the Earth, the radar can't "see" you. The lower you are, the closer you can get without being seen.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A moth ago i saw my first "UFO" also, i was on my way to work sitting in the train when i looked up @ the sky and saw this thing that looked like a plane (white colored). It was verry easy to spot, first i thought it was a plane but it wasn't moving at all, it was standing still, and i was looking at this thing from the train for over a minute in the sky.
The train then arrived @ the station and i couldn't see this thing because there was a big house in the way blocking my view. 40-50 seconds later it was gone, damn i should have gotten out of the train and come late to work.
I have never seen anything like this before and im usually verry skeptic to these things. It was not small sized either, it kinda looked like a regular airplane standing still and from that angle and distance you usually see a plane move verry easily. I live in Sweden btw

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Voiceoftreason

Thanks for answering.
I wonder if this is a plausible explination for their low flight?
I know it sounds too simple, but if this Fella (the OP) is right..
Plus theres a huge majority of low sightings.
Although there are a lot of reports of UFO's getting pinged by Radar.. But then again, youd think there'd be a method to pick up lower objects, other than visual confirmation..

Anyway OP, use your phone next time. You and your buddy. You'll have double the evidence then.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caf09b3d7dd2.jpg[/atsimg]

No pics? Forgetting about your camera phone is more believable than just happening to be outside with your camcorder at night, i will give that to you. other than that Im not sure what to tell ya.
Someone will say it was a plane or flares and someone else will say omg proof of aliens. The truth is with no evidence besides you own words which is just really describing what you saw and how you do not know what it is. No argument is better than the other with no evidence to back either claim up.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I agree you only have my story and no other evidence but im not asking you to believe me. I just wanted to put it out there and maybe get some ideas.I dont know it seems hard to describe for me but im not claiming aliens just something unexplainable to me.Maybe next time if i ever see anything like this again ill pull out my phone but last night it didnt occur to us we just observed and remarked and were maybe to stunned to think more clearly?
Also if i ever do take photos of something like this especially with a cam-phone i dont think id put them in a ATS thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Also if i ever do take photos of something like this especially with a cam-phone i dont think id put them in a ATS thread.

Neither would i. They are so bad even a picture of a plane will not come out right.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Just found this while doing a bit of poking around on my day off. www.ufocusnz.org.nz... . On the 10th of feb 2010 just over two months before i saw mine. Very close to my location and seemed to be heading in roughly the same direction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join