It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Times is Here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This video exposes that the New York Times, The Guardian,..., The Corporate Media, the Coroporate and Political Elites, Lucifer/Maitreya/Raj Patel's Share International, are all connected and are carrying out Satan's plan.

Many other people are spreading wrong informations about this case in order to create the confusion, the more there woul be fake versions the more the people would be confused, that's another advanced technic of censorhsip.

How can you recognize a propaganda job?

* Mainly their productions smell MONEY, it's obvious they enjoy a great support.

* They only connect some dots and purposely ignore many other key ones, it's easier to attack the Truth part by part, otherwise their deceipt would be too obvious.

* They don't speak about The God of The Universe at all, they are doing their Scherlock Holmes whereas this matter is all about God. How can these people be correct if they ignore God and his SOON PUNISHMENT WHICH WILL FALL ON THE US????

Anyway, I've provided you some clues and the future will proove you that I am neither insane nor lost, I hope it would not be too late for you. My role is to transmit a Message from God and up to you to believe in it or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
NOW, The GREAT signs of THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE have been sent:

FIREBALL over the NIGHT of 14-15 April 2010:

The MIST:

Sourate 44 (The Mist):

44:9 Yet they play about in doubt.

44:10 Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or MIST) PLAINLY VISIBLE.

44:15 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

44:16 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

THIS IS THE LAST SIGN FOR YOU.

Sourate 86:

By the Sky and the NIGHT FIREBALL(therein)― (1) And what will explain to thee what the NIGHT-FIREBALL is?― (2) (It is) the Star of piercing brightness― (3) There is no soul but has a protector over it. (4) Now let man but think from what he is created! (5) He is created from a drop emitted― (6) Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs: (7) Surely (Allah) is able to bring him back (to life)! (8) The Day that (all) things secret will be tested. (9) (Man) will have no power, and no helper. (10) By the Firmament which returns (in its round), (11) And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation)― (12) Behold this is the Word that distinguishes (Good from Evil): (13) It is not a thing for amusement. (14) As for them, they are but plotting a scheme, (15) And I am planning a scheme. (16) Therefore grant a delay to the unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for a while). (17)

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

(Visit my youtube (TheTruthIsFromGod) page if you want more info)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I hate to tell you this, even though it wont matter to you for you wont listen.

But you have fallen for the trick.

God will not come and cause suffering for any soul. The fact that you say this proves you are unaware and not in touch with the true nature of the Divine and Holy One.

I urge you....to lay down your material items in which you have clinged to and become a real light unto this darkness.

Dont take my word for it...if you are humble and honest before the Holy Spirit, she will show you and prepare you for the will of God.

The simple fact you think God has a time limit on souls to learn....and that there will be punishment for those that do not 'accept what they know not'.....shows you are basing your faith on the root of fear, and you do not know Thee.

So do you have a time limit on this 'end' that is coming. Can you give me a 'time reference' in which you might reconsider what you say if this does not all come to past by a certain time?

Well if it ever DOES NOT happen and you start to wonder...where is the end....look me up if you need to. Its ok to find out that we were once wrong. Ive been there. You know who told me I was wrong...God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. It wasnt that my wrongs were my original thoughts...but the belief that I followed in blindly with its Earthly ways was wrong.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
"There have been horrible wars worse than we have today all throughout history."

I do not agree with you on this. Nuclear war against Japan caused the most casualties in one day in any war from history. That is why it is feared the most.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"Also, what is meant by birth pains?"
Hydroman

Jesus said that "no man know the hour or the day" and "it will be like a woman giving birth, the closer she is to delivery, the more and more freguent the earth will shake until the birth"....of a new generation! The New Jerusalem spoken of in Revalations.

So, with so much chaos increasing, natural disaster, and rumors of wars, and more wars, I have a theory. The White House is the first white horse with the crown, my thoughts only, and the Red Horse is Iran and their regeme. America has always come in on the white horse saving the day, and we have been blessed so much. Akmyjinidad, or however you spell it, was just made head of the UN's Woman's rights committie. How does a president of Iran get elected to that when they treat women the worst in ALL the world. What does this say to all of you?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

God Bless you Brother/Sister! We cannot argue with facts. Just believe.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Yet, something brought you to read this thread...a pulling of some sort. I think you are still in the middle soon to cross over so long as you listen to the still, small voice of Father's spirit drawing you hear. I pray for you and for Father's plan to be your's in the making. Selah!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Wait a minute there...Mercy of Father is eternal and Hellfire was created for Satan and angels who followed him. Now, those demons may posses some people but Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are always there providing a way out, to break free from those chains.

I have a theory I derived from The New Jerusalem in Revalations. There will be a thousand year reign with Jesus Christ living here on earth. Those wearing white robes will be granted full entry into the New Jerusalem to be built next to the Mount of Olives. They have never denied him unto the last trump. It also speaks of war being taught no more, and every year all the countries of the earth will be required to come to Jerusalem and give praise in The New, and rebuilt Jerusalem to The King of Kings and Lord of Lord's and all those countries that do go receive more and more blessings and if any country refuses, that year they will have drought and famine.

Seems to me that Father's Mercy is giving mankind another chance because war is still taught now, but won't be then. Only those who Believed and did not deny Him unto the end are those living in the City of the New Jerusalem and those countries living around are receiving mercy and new life to be tested after the thousand years are over. This is just my thoughts, so maybe, only Satan and his fallen angels will be sent to Hell for a thousand years while mankind is being shown whithout a doubt that Jesus is The Christ and Father is merciful forever!

Also, all dead in Christ will rise first, then those of us who are alive and REMAIN will see Him coming in the clouds with all those saints who have died before us and carried their cross to the end. All those still sleeping/dead will have to wait until the thousand years on earth are completed and will then receive judgement. So, we cannot say who will be there, only Father knows. But, we can say the kind who will be there Abrahams seed is promised to be innumerable as the sands of the sea and the stars of the sky. Those immensly exceed what we have already attempted to count. So, with that, I know Father knows our heart and if we go against Him, unless death comes, He always makes a path, even for a mass murderer, He talks to them and guides them in ways they may only realize in death, then once death is realized, maybe he/she deliberately curses Father to the point of no return!

Jesus said the 'pathway is narrow for believers and wide to those who follow the world' so in the thousand year reign, I contemplate that Father is only making the road more narrrow until the final judgement when they can no longer blame their fate on anyone but themselves. Just a theory! Any reply is welcome.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I want to be the one granted entry into the gates of the New Jerusalem though, where I can learn at the feet of Jesus Christ! I don't want to live a thousand years separated from him. I cannot make it one second without him now, I can't imagine being able to worship at His feet, yet I try and pray! Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And you will get your "solid evidence" at the judgement if you fail to believe, even as "a mustard seed," to that final day!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Just because one cannot make a clear and cohesive arguement does not make it untrue!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So, when the antichrist starts throwing around how he is forfilling prophecy, because you will see it, then you will believe? Jesus has already forfilled ALL the prophecies accept for His return, and still you don't believe.

Apparently, Father is tugging at your heart for you to even make a reply to these Christian thoughts and beliefs thread.

Just stop fighting the Holy Spirit so you can experience His full blessing. Only you are holding Him back.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Yes, the human brain is deceiving, but the human spirit is receiving.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

But alpy of the forums present conspiracy theories, so, if TPTB were wanting to be blatant, then there would be NO conspiracy theories...hummm...just a thought!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

NO, he only says that they will not see death, (those witnessing the transfermation) until all those things be forfilled), so to me, they are a kind of Vampire, no pun intended.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

But, you have to remember that Jesus said that He spoke in parables so that only those able to hear His words would Hear. You are reading far to in to the scriptures, if we all don't agree, just keep it simple.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tykonos

Hey, that made me laugh. Black horse a drug dealer. lol.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join