It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Times is Here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer's please go easy on me for this is my first ever thread.

First let me say that I am of the Christian faith, and that will be the subject of this particular thread. I believe that the end of times is upon us, and I will now explain why.

Revelation 6:2 "I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror and bent on conquest".

This passage describes the Antichrist, whom I believe is among us and in power.

Revelation 6:4 "Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the Earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword".

This can describe a lot of times in history, if not almost all of them, however now is different. The world is very tense, with struggles in the Middle East, and with Israel coming to an all time high, as threat of nuclear annihilation and biological warfare become monthly events. Furthermore WWIII may be near, as sanctions on Iraq are being fought by the superpowers China, and Russia, so they would be against us if war broke out. And if Israel goes to war with anyone, you know the U.S. will step in and be their ally.

Revelation 6:5"...I looked and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Revelation 6:6 "Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barely for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine".

This refers to what is happening right now with high inflation. Everything is more expensive than it was even 5 years ago, and inflation increases. This would also result in the collapse of the dollar, which has been a very hot topic among economists. The global economic situation is not just the folly of man, but the fulfillment of scripture.

Revelation 6:8 "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death , and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the Earth to kill by sword, famine and plague and by the wild beasts of the Earth".

This describes just what it sounds like. This would be the next step in the end of times to be fulfilled. This already has been happening, I believe. With the recording breaking earthquakes, natural disasters killing many people, and basically leveling entire countries. Also, swine-flu, avian flu, and other weird diseases that people are suffering and dying from are coming out of the woodwork.

So this is the end of my first thread. I hope that those of you who read this take notice, and read your bibles. The scriptures are being fulfilled whether you think so or not. Please, let me know what you think about this post.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You think you're so clever....

Uh, dude, as much as I would love to give your thread props, this exact thread has been posted here many many many times basically.

I am a total hypocrite on this issue, as I recently posted a thread that got bashed really bad for being one of those threads that shows up every couple weeks or days. Turns out ATS has a revolving subject type of thing where the same types of ideas come around again and again.

Just passing on the information. Didn't mean to be so harsh, it's just I was just in your position and I want to help a fellow out.

Welcome to ATS! You will get some major opposition no matter what you post. Just a heads up.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Shinga, You sure chose a helluva way to break your cherrry.
You can't ask anyone to go easy on you in this venue either. That was your first boo boo.

Whatever goes on after this point, take it in stride. If you feel provoked
it's not your imagination. Don't be.

I believe. With the recording breaking earthquakes

The death toll for the year for 2010 . Already over 223,000 and counting in China.

I was just recently made aware of this passage. I can't believe I didn't know of this one.

Iaiah 30: 25 And there shall be upon every high mountain and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter,
WHEN THE TOWERS FALL.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks for your input! I know that there have been threads about the end of the world, but I have never seen it put as such before, which is why I decided to do this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know, I know, I expected to get ripped a new one by people who weren't christian, but I think that this is a very important subject. So thanks for your advice.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

As a Christian who made his first thread last weekend, also on the subject of Revelation, can I just say "welcome to the club".

Unfortunately, my view of ch 6 is going to take a different line.
I look forward to friendly debate as the weeks pass..

A good start. A reasoned view, well presented.

PS I used the Predictions and Prophecies forum. Mainly religious threads in the Conspiracies Forum tend to get shifted.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jesus said to his apostles, that" even they were in the last days." What is important are the birth pains and how that as the end draws nearer it will be evident by the birth pains. We are at the crest of the last days. Increase, increase, increase, is all we see and hear of. All Father's children are preparing themselves for the last trump. Prayer is what will get them through. We are in trying times indeed. Where you end up is up to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No shortly after 9-11 the timelines shifted and all fulfillment of prophecy virtually came to a stop.Basically your prophecy was being fulfilled by European Royal Illuninati and the CIA religious right to try to convince the masses 'God' wanted a war in the middle east.

Then 9-11 occurred and they then had a paradigm the war on terror to pre-emptively attack anyone and confiscate any sovereign nations resources.You will not see TPTB fullfilling prophecy again until the novelty of the war on terror wears off on the masses.

Be not fooled prophecy is fulfilled by men for their own maleavalent purposes,'God' aint in the programme.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

When Jesus said that, he was refering to the "age" they were in. When Jesus was born the "age" went from the age of aries, to the age of pisces, which started in 1 A.D.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Roll with the punches, don't let anyone get to you.

Personally, I do believe in an "end of days" scenario. The four horsemen of the apocalypse is up for translation. It's all in perspective, but I can see where you are coming from.

The amount of earthquakes and natural disasters is what is alarming to me. I need to do some research on the frequency of earthquakes, but it does certainly seem like something is going on...is it the apocolypse? Your guess is as good as mine. I believe things are going to come to a head in the near future. There is just too much greed, corruption, oppression, and the list goes on...So, is it the biblical apocalypse, or just man continuing to be self-destructive????

Welcome, I'm new myself.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The biggest problem with calling anything the End of Times is that it's always the End of Times. Pick a date anytime in the last 2,000 years. See what was going on in history. Chances are you'll find correlations to all the "Seven Seals," or whatever at any date.

War, famine, pestilence and death -- The Four Horsemen -- are and have always been mankind's constant companions.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Astrology, yes, was written from the beginning, but what does that have to do with the birth pains and how Jesus used that analogy to describe when we would know the end is at hand?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Speaking from someone with a "religious background" i can clearly tell everyone reading this that you do not need to know anything about the Bible to believe "things are coming to a head"

There is a tremendous amount of TENSION in the air. Maybe that is due to the "principalities" spoken of in the Bible (spiritual battle), maybe not.

The fact remains (at least for myself) that the situation this planet is in, has hastened it's pace and is doing so exponetially.
I am saying these things devoid of any kind of "new age" or other belief... i'm not a person who believes in many things that the average person still sees as "rediculous"

But then, ....... maybe i should.

Because i can't deny that i have been feeling an increasing sense of un-ease, and heading out for a long hike into the bush is not the cure it used to be.

Being religious really has nothing to do with anything. Some things are just true, whether you believe them or not.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yes, the horsemen have been riding since Jesus assended into the heavens wreaking havoc until He returns. He will return!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Welcome! Even though you've been here longer then i have it seems

Though i must say, everyone has their own interpretation of Revelations. I think that we may never know when judgment day comes, you can only cry wolf so many times before one is deemed untruthful. It seems anything that happens these days will be related to the apocalypse so no one really takes it seriously anymore, i don't think they did in the first place.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

"And in the last days they shall say, where is the sign of thy coming, for thing have been just as they always were."

Hummmmmmm!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You've got support from me! We who are told to "Watch!" are doing just that,and while none of us have all the answers,we can all contribute various pieces of the puzzle.

Let your light shine brightly in the darkness and expose evil whenever you can. The whole world is being led astray,but because God has given them over to their rebellious hearts,not many will see the truth,but some will. (And there are way more who just read these threads than comment,so you never know whose life you may touch.)

"Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John replied:'Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God,for we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."(Acts 4:18)

"I tell you,whoever acknowledges me before men,the Son of God will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."(Luke 12:8)

...May God continue to build you up in service to Him!

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy and blessed are those who hear it and take heart what is written in it,because the end of time is near." (Revelation 1:3)

Have you found yourself being blessed with His spirit of peace more and more,in spite of the chaos that is building in the world?

Only the book of Revelation comes with it's own "special blessing". I think this must be because the warnings are so severe,we need His spirit more than ever to give us the grace to endure what we cannot deny.

Keep yourself clothed in the armour of God.We are His sheep He has sent forth among the wolves! You will find that you are not as alone here in your viewpoint as you may think,but we are outnumbered.

Debating others points of views is good for strengthening your faith,too!

Carry on there,Christian Soldier!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by Blue Shift

The problem wit the "choose any date" idea is that yes, there are a lot of things that match up. But there is always one piece missing that makes it not true.

Until now, that is. Everything is in place. Tensions are rising, and many, if not all of the world's prophecies are coming together at this point in time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

This refers to what is happening right now with high inflation. Everything is more expensive than it was even 5 years ago, and inflation increases. This would also result in the collapse of the dollar, which has been a very hot topic among economists. The global economic situation is not just the folly of man, but the fulfillment of scripture.

Revelation 6:8 "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death , and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the Earth to kill by sword, famine and plague and by the wild beasts of the Earth".

This describes just what it sounds like. This would be the next step in the end of times to be fulfilled. This already has been happening, I believe. With the recording breaking earthquakes, natural disasters killing many people, and basically leveling entire countries. Also, swine-flu, avian flu, and other weird diseases that people are suffering and dying from are coming out of the woodwork.

So this is the end of my first thread. I hope that those of you who read this take notice, and read your bibles. The scriptures are being fulfilled whether you think so or not. Please, let me know what you think about this post.

"1Revelation 6:2 "I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror and bent on conquest".

This passage describes the Antichrist, whom I believe is among us and in power."

I believe it means that a King wearing a crown, rode out on a conquest on a white horse.

"Revelation 6:4 "Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the Earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword".

This can describe a lot of times in history, if not almost all of them, however now is different."

Again, a person riding a horse this time flaming red, meaning ginger in colour, like people with flaming red hair, this one carrys a large sword, again out to war.

"Revelation 6:5"...I looked and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Revelation 6:6 "

A drug dealer riding a black horse?

Again, just my own interpritation

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Nice...I really like what you said. So true, there has never been an era when they couldn't relate the four horsemen to their situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join