It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two VERY Strange NUFORC Reports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I frequently check the NUFORC databases for my state, New Hampshire, as I love to see if there are any UFO witness accounts from around my area. The two latest reports are from the same couple of kids, each submitting their own story of what happened that night.

Report from 16 year old "D"

Report from 18 year old "E"

It looks like they both typed up their stories an submitted them the same night, as the submission dates are only 15 minutes apart. At first the skeptic in me yells "hoax". My first thought being that the same individual submitted both stories. While the writing style is similar, there are a couple grammatical differences between the reports that make them each unique.

I am hoping some of you can take a look at these reports, inspect them for clues to debunk them, or point out any similarities in past UFO reports you may be aware of. If anything, enjoy them, because they are interesting to say the least.

Edit to fix links

[edit on 15-4-2010 by samureyed]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I keep getting the same article from D and E are the links Correct.

Although I did find D facinating, i wonder if its true.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Sorry links should work correctly now. Yes 'interesting' is a good word for these reports, of course we are all going to wonder if they are true or not. I couldn't find any details that scream hoax aside from the wild claims..

Also parts of them are confusing to say the least. I am hoping others have heard of other completely unrelated reports that bear any similarities.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

It's very important that significant reports, such as these, are brought to the attention of a wider audience. All too often there is a lack of detail...not the case here. Even more so, the human element of emotion is absent...again, not the case here. The moment when he describes the 'boogers coming out of her nose'...well...what can I say? That's human drama right there.

Many who read this traumatic account will be sleeping with the lights on tonight. A chilling case indeed...

Edit: Dry humour alert!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ring the local cops and ask if they can confirm being called out to the scene on the night they claim the events happened?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe these kids should've done their homework before making up a story like this. They claim they saw this ufo in front of the moon as she "looked up at the moon" on Saturday night, at 11:00 pm on March 20th, 2010.

The moon on that date was not even a first quarter moon yet. It was still a waxing cresent and therefore would've either set or have been very close to the horizon at that time. (I don't have my astronomy program with me right now to confirm what time it set that night in NH)

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I emailed Laconia PD, hopefully they will respond with a confirmation if whether or not the officer was on scene or not.

Neo, good point about the moon.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
I emailed Laconia PD, hopefully they will respond with a confirmation if whether or not the officer was on scene or not.

Neo, good point about the moon.

Hopefully they won't respond. It put a smile on my face and I'm tempted to post a more unlikely account just for the lolz.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Unlikely, Yes. But please do tell.. what is "likely" about any UFO report? I thought your previous post was serious, but now I can see you were just mocking me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
there is a slight inconsistency in the two accounts. D claims when he tried to drive off, the wheels lifted off the ground and the car would not move, E claims they were driving around. Very descriptive stories, perhaps a bit too descriptive. It will be interesting to hear if the cops respond.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Unlikely, Yes. But please do tell.. what is "likely" about any UFO report? I thought your previous post was serious, but now I can see you were just mocking me.

Not at all. I wasn't mocking you. I thought your OP was joking.

Read the account again. Picture it.

They're chilling out, watching stars and all that. Next thing a UFO obscures the Moon and before you know it the car is up on its back tires. She's screaming, snot coming out the nose, ass out the seat. The windows start to crack. He's terrified as they're being tractor-beamed towards this UFO, starts yelling, his arm is in the air and out the window. Suddenly it's all over. Despite the airbags going off, they drive home and live to see another day. 'Unlikely' is hardly the word...

I'm rarely impolite to fellow members unless they're rude to other guys I like or snide to me. No offence was taken or meant

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am pretty impressed by both these kids reports.
There is too much detail here , and the content of these details is also important in my determining that this story is true as recalled by these witness/victims..
The odd smells and sensations described in the way it is told by both individuals does not give me the feeling of any hoax at all.
Maybe some reputable investigators will look into this case further and we can find out more.
good catch! s and f

PS, obviously there is always the possibility of a hoax and it could be one. But the way these 2 describe these events screams out to me that it is not a hoax. Call it experienced, social intuition

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Fair enough, sorry for the misunderstanding. I know what you mean, yes these are very unlikely and completely fictitious sounding, but they also struck me as completely out of the ordinary. NUFORC reports usually consist of "such and such lights". These just seemed very out of place to say the least. Also there were no notes attached to them from NUFORC as so many of the very unusual ones have. ie: (possible hoax)

Either way, they were an interesting read and I thought many of the ATS readers would enjoy them for sure

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Samureyed.....

I wonder about the "falling for 2 seconds & driving away" aspect.

The equation for calculating height from a 2 sec fall is:

Height = 1/2 x time squared x gravity

Therefore:

1/2 x (2 x 2) x 9.8 = 19.6 meters.

I don't think a car would be able to be driven after being dropped from a height of approx 20 meters.

Or perhaps, the aliens cushioned the fall......

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Looks like they messed up mom's car and knew there was no way out except a pretty far out excuse. In how many UFO reports has the car been reportedly picked up? I honestly have never heard of "Them" [cue scary music] picking up the vehicle to get to the occupants. This just does not ring true.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Same thing crossed my mind. Kid has an RTA...or near miss with a spaceship? Odds are slightly in favour of RTA.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Very good points. I was giving them too much benefit of the doubt in the back of my mind. I originally thought they were more or less traumatized and perhaps exaggerating a bit, but maybe something very strange actually did occur. Seems all too unlikely with a more realistic point of view.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Very good points. I was giving them too much benefit of the doubt in the back of my mind. I originally thought they were more or less traumatized and perhaps exaggerating a bit, but maybe something very strange actually did occur. Seems all too unlikely with a more realistic point of view.

Samureyed.....

I agree they did report in a lot of detail.....

Pretty weird.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Samureyed.....

I wonder about the "falling for 2 seconds & driving away" aspect.

The equation for calculating height from a 2 sec fall is:

Height = 1/2 x time squared x gravity

Therefore:

1/2 x (2 x 2) x 9.8 = 19.6 meters.

I don't think a car would be able to be driven after being dropped from a height of approx 20 meters.

Or perhaps, the aliens cushioned the fall......

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

The amount of time is irrelevent I think because it is well known that whilst your adrenalin levels are increased time does seem to 'slow down'. I am not sure about their story but it is unlikely their concept of time would be accurate in a situation like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, I actually got a response from the Laconia PD regarding this report.

Officer Batstone responded 03-21-10 at 0017 hrs., to take the report from the 18 and 16 year old and look at the vehicle that was damaged. The incident they reported occurred at the Opechee Park, which is no where near Fun Spot as they report to you.

Opechee park is 0.8 miles away from the Fun Spot. Not a great distance, but obviously the "incident" reported was different than the incident submitted to NUFORC.

However the time of 0017 hours (1:17am) on March 21st does correspond correctly in both reports.

This proves there was indeed an incident, that a vehicle was damaged and that an officer was called to the scene. However the location (and probably the story) of the incident given to the officer does not correspond with the NUFORC report.

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join