It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Europe hit by volcanic ash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sofijas

There is been lot of economic problems, and people here in Iceland are very angry at Uk, to put terrorist law and collapse everything here.

So people who belive in Heathenry, had a night where they asked they wights in iceland, who are on picture below, to attack the Britain and Netherlands, and show the true power of Iceland and people who live here.

blog.eyjan.is...

dagskra.ruv.is...

DAM YOU!!!!!

I have visions of thousands of Icelanders on the edge of the volvano wafting the ash our way.

We didn't cause your bank to crash, we can't be held responsible for how you run your economy, they just used the terror laws to freeze assets to claw back some of the money British savers lostt. Kind of naughty I know but we'd be out of pocket even more so than we are now if we hadn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

well in the news here in the USA, dulles int' airport is talking about flights to europe being halted...

So it is news over here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just heard on the news here in Brisbane that ALL flights to Europe have been grounded.. they're not even flying to Singapore if that's a stop-over.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So, Mother Nature has a fart and the world goes into a spin because travel plans are disrupted.... boohoo.....
I love the way she show's us exactly who is still in charge, but being the arrogant children we are, do we listen??

Anyhoo, flights from here in Australia have been cancelled for at least 24hrs, and here in Melbourne, the skies are a little quieter, if only it would stay that way.
So this hasn't just affected Europe, it has a backlash all around the world.

Cheers.
Peace. V.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
well i live in holland and now i know wat hell smells like.. we are the first 2 be hit by the aftyer england and its 3 20 at night the smell is ..scary most people ar sleeping but im glad 2 be awake although this obviosly is getting 2 be a very serious problem i mean its first time event in europe this big en u can just feel the saliva(i think that the name 4 it the stuff they put on matches and suppose 2 be in hell..] and an awful smell pretty sick this is a big one fellas i read today that it will kill the plant or somthing im going 2 look in 2 that now quickly cuz i think its catching on 2 my longsand i only was outside a few seconds the news just said no air traffic at least till 2 pm but my gues is its gonna be a lil longer or maybe ALOT longer im trying 2 keep trach but is hard 2 get information im gonna look some up now keep trying cuz u know THEY are always getyting rid of usefull info on the net and anywhere else4 that matter i think we will be fine but im worried 4 my plant i got the most usefull plant their is thats why they made it illegal but thats another story im a lil tired so bye 4 now that stuff isnt good i man it feels like it still in my mouth well 2 evrybody take care and bye 4 now i got the feeling its getting indoors i know that a simular outburst caused 75 procent of animals die in that area but im much further away still gonna look into that cloud its weird cuz the media didnt warn us they just say it not dangerous ..yeah wright that when i know somthing is going on gonna have a last wiff now 2 dubbel check u guj

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

It's only a matter of time before North America gets hit with this dust too.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was just keeping a check on the latest weather and news and saw this

UK extends air restrictions after Icelandic eruption Iceland's ash plume and a warning from Met Office scientist Derrick Ryall Flights to and from most UK airports are to stay suspended until at least 1900 BST because of ash from a volcano in Iceland, air traffic officials say. However some flights may now be allowed in Northern Ireland and to some airports in Scotland. The volcanic eruption has caused flight cancellations across Europe amid fears the ash could cause engine failures. Air traffic control service (Nats) said its next review would be at 0830 BST but the situation was "not improving".

Medication

The volcano's eruption is intensifying, and the wind direction is expected to continue bringing clouds of ash into UK and European airspace for some time to come - safety group Eurocontrol said the problem could persist for 48 hours.

In a statement issued at 0230 BST, Nats - the National Air Traffic Service - said "flights in Northern Ireland and the Western Isles of Scotland to and from Glasgow and Prestwick may be allowed in the period from 0100 (UK time) to 1300 (UK time) subject to individual co-ordination".

Source
BBC News

Thats the 2.30am update so whos knows just have too wait and see in the later morning.Just take the news as it comes.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this thread yet, but it seem's that you were all warned.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
this is looking scarier by the minute a dutch guy came up with a brilint idea a wile ago 2 make the world colder 2 counter the temperature raise causedby us humans using a blanket of -zwave-l the stuff that burns matches saliva or somthing. remember the fim ice age. the day after tommorow. 4 al of u aware of haarp and simular programs and i think u mostly are this is worrien 2 say ther least. also looks like the U.S.(read illuminati]are quite close 2 achiving their goal starting a war in iran.
i believe in god and i readf somwhere the real troubles of armageddon shall begin about a few month ago well.. it sure damn well looks like it dplease do me a favour and say a lil prayer ,even if u dont believe.it might be a good idea.. cuz it smell like hell overhere wright now cuz of this #in cloud manwtf now im gonna chech ats 4 some more news cuz the regular media sure aint helping ,as usual

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Heya, over here in London I've been looking up all day and haven't seen a plane in sight at any time. Was a wonderful day, brilliant clear skies, and only till dark did I begin to see some effects. When you look at the stars, they're all twinkling

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I remember when China had a big eruption about 15 years ago. Everyone
thought it wasn't a big deal until the rain arrived. Everything on the ground
was coated by inches of muddy dust. Cars stopped running, air intakes on
buildings clogged. Was a big mess, but they got over it. Europe (and
whatever continent is next to receive the ash) will get over this as well.
-cwm

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The only thing I have a problem with is that the media seems to be focusing entirely on the effects of ash upon aircraft, but they are saying very little about the effects of ash on people's health.

They certainly should be saying something to the people. Folks need to know how much and how fast this stuff is coming at them and how best to deal with it. Many keep mentioning the beautiful day, it sounds like a calm before the storm.

Wiki has a word of warning for this situation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Volcanic ash (by itself) is not poisonous, but inhaling it may cause problems for people whose respiratory system is already compromised by disorders such as asthma or emphysema. The abrasive texture can cause irritation and scratching of the surface of the eyes. People who wear contact lenses should wear glasses during an ashfall, to prevent eye damage. Furthermore, the combination of volcanic ash with moisture in the lungs can create a substance akin to liquid cement.

Therefore, people should take caution to filter the air they breathe with a damp cloth or a face mask when facing an ashfall.

Y'all take lots of care, use every precaution.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
sorryhavent been sleeping 4 for2 days thought i post anyways 4 a good laughand just onted 2 say theres fine dust in this cloud and i think thats at least not very health especially if its going 2 last well heres wat happens when u sit on ur mouse while postin and not sleeping lol-- somthinPROBLY the illuminati screwed up the post but think this cloud is more dangerous than they say better stay indoor till we now how big this is going 2 be ill just let it be but THEA are postbut the point is they are lying about the health risk 4 now id stay in for now well been going crazy aal night 2 find out wat the didly with this volcano is and now at 5 in the morning i found wat i was looking 4 or actualyNOT lookin 4 been searchin the net all night but couldn find anything useful .i wondered why then i found a story were evry single question i hadying that the goverment has ofcourse the conclusin of this article was notting 2 worrie about. no healt concers. well EvrYthin i found remong mostly all info that REALLY ats.think about it they own google and most5 other big search engines me 2 believe thias is not the case.were do i start .. well the coast of europe got hit around 6 a clock with wat we are now ment 2 believe isv ashes witch is a finedust and from evrything i know from working in construction this is defently somthing u dont want in ur longs. second the article stated that this fine dust being released could end within 3 days...OR with is MORE likely because of the way its explodin last 4 a YEAR or more they feared this for 3 weeks awerwernd now its like it hits em wright in the face.???and they are DEFENITLY lying about dfhow dangerous this is or might not be sorry
rtwerwerwerrwe--

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
sorryhavent been sleeping 4 for2 days thought i post anyways 4 a good laughand just onted 2 say theres fine dust in this cloud and i think thats at least not very health especially if its going 2 last well heres wat happens when u sit on ur mouse while postin and not sleeping lol-- somthinPROBLY the illuminati screwed up the post but think this cloud is more dangerous than they say better stay indoor till we now how big this is going 2 be ill just let it be but THEA are postbut the point is they are lying about the health risk 4 now id stay in for now well been going crazy aal night 2 find out wat the didly with this volcano is and now at 5 in the morning i found wat i was looking 4 or actualyNOT lookin 4 been searchin the net all night but couldn find anything useful .i wondered why then i found a story were evry single question i hadying that the goverment has ofcourse the conclusin of this article was notting 2 worrie about. no healt concers. well EvrYthin i found remong mostly all info that REALLY ats.think about it they own google and most5 other big search engines me 2 believe thias is not the case.were do i start .. well the coast of europe got hit around 6 a clock with wat we are now ment 2 believe isv ashes witch is a finedust and from evrything i know from working in construction this is defently somthing u dont want in ur longs. second the article stated that this fine dust being released could end within 3 days...OR with is MORE likely because of the way its explodin last 4 a YEAR or more they feared this for 3 weeks awerwernd now its like it hits em wright in the face.???and they are DEFENITLY lying about dfhow dangerous this is or might not be sorry
rtwerwerwerrwe--

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
kinda new i will read the post first from now on.the point i was trying 2 make was well put by one of u.. they are saying their is no health ris but i beg 2 differ but their somehow? is no info on the subject easily availeble looks like they are covering up the healt risk wll thts it no more post till i have some valuable infon tanks 4 ur time

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
AMAZING COINSEDENCE.....this happened the same night as the new political thing live on tv.

Was the same AMAZING COINSEDENCE that on the same day the terrorists struck London 7/7, there was a 8G summit, where they expected large demos.

Strange, init.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
also i thinkthat the emergency state is alread active in iceland for like 3 weeks cuz of an earlier volcano with they NEW then could have an effect like this ,so why is it breaking news they could at least send outy some kind of wartnig that ther might be a big cloud fudging up air traffic also when i got the so called breaking news today in holland i thought it was alittle i wonder maybe why cuz they new this was going 2 happen probably 2 weeks ago or a at least a couple of days but if they would leak this 2 the media evrybody would panic and they well im inhalin toxix sulpher over here didnt here notyhing about that and cant evn find wat 2 do againts it from wat5 i now understand keep awy from it as far as possible
heres a though this stuff is much more dangerous please correct me if im wrong but i gues

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
was replying 2 sombody but cant find it anymore
hi in holland were told the exact same thing but wat goes up most go down,so nobodie buys thatcrap with good reasons they can say whatever but i can smell it it gets in the house and in ur long and if ur a smoker its quite lethal because u cant rmove it from your longs cuz ur long hairs are deadthats wat i know and im wearing a wet towel around my nose and mouth untill i get mask also i just found out there were about 3 super volcanoes i the past that we now off one of them is located in new zeeland... the last super eruption covered a piece of land as big as half of europe with thick ashes that was 74000 years ago now after one day therehalf of europe is being closed down

link   
hi in holland were told the exact same thing but wat goes up most go down,so nobodie buys thatcrap with good reasons they can say whatever but i can smell it it gets in the house and in ur long and if ur a smoker its quite lethal because u cant rmove it from your longs cuz ur long hairs are deadthats wat i know and im wearing a wet towel around my nose and mouth untill i get mask also i just found out there were about 3 super volcanoes i the past that we now off one of them is located in new zeeland... the last super eruption covered a piece of land as big as half of europe with thick ashes that was 74000 years ago now after one day therehalf of europe is being closed down

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join