It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heard it hear first...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The universe is infinitly made up of itself, matter is constantly fluctuating between a state of mass to a state of energy and back to a state of mass, this cycle is infinite. If we give shape to the universe it is the same as giving shape to an atom, or an electron for that madder, its all the same thing. Our universe is floating inbetween your screen and yourself right now, along with a billion other "copies" of our universe, and these micro-universes make up the universe we are in now.

Ok if you can understand that last bit, the only thing that changes is perspective to scale, it's like using the latest telescope to look into deep space and seeing someone using the latest microscope looking right back at you in amazement.

These black holes we have been hearing about, are distortions in perspective, and actually act like a vacuum/wood chipper. If you were to be sucked into one you would still exist, it would just displace your perspective, you would scale down. You wouldn't shrink, instead your "atoms" would be redispersed, like unfolding a folded piece of paper.

I believe it is in this process that force is created, and yes all "forces" are the same "force". Gravity, magnetism, electro-magnetism, etc. are all the same "force" just in different perspectives. Dimensions are as-similar as well, dimensions change with the ratio of mass to energy, basically everything revolves around perspective.

The only question I don't have an answer to is "why?", I don't know why all this exists, it is very possible that it is all an illusion, or that the answer is too simple for us to comprehend.

Anyways, I have been using this model for some time now, and researchers are leaning towards this idea, but you heard it hear first. Wait until I explain how our lives are predestined and fated, and that our existence is soley meant to destroy this universe.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here is a taste of the meaning of life...

Imagine existence as an accidental occurance, everything was suddenly created, and "god" is law of self-balancing, well matter creates, we are all consisting of matter....so life naturally destroys. Not so much destroys as creates momentum towards destruction. "god" or "balance" is in each lifeform, it is our purpose to undo what has been done.

more on this later...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it is ok if these concepts are hard to grasp, i honestly do not care what others think, this is part of what i am supposed to do, and i will continue to follow my determined path humbly, because i know a little secret that can allow anyone to obtain eternity...

here is a clue... we are all given the ability to make choices, the right choices are the predetermined ones, and the wrong choices are undetermined. every wrong choice we make alters the entire universes' predetermined destiny, the universe must then rearrange itself for the wrong choices we make, this creates destructive force. the right choices we make were meant to be made, therefore the universe does not need to compensate for that decision. the less of an impact we have on the universe the better, and the universe is governed by balance remember, therefore the less wrong you do the less wrong comes back to bite you...

i cannot tell you how to determine a right choice from a wrong choice, that is up to you to figure out... for now

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
and there is an afterlife, just not what you conceive as an afterlife, as it is just that...AFTER LIFE... i mean this existence could all be just a cruel joke, i mean balance or god or whatever could have a sense of humor about it... AHAHAHA, its so fun to know things that others don't, but its' more humorous to try and teach those who will not to learn.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
but who am i to claim all this knowledge? before you ask that, ask yourself who you youself are... maybe in answering that you can obtain this knowledge as well... call me what ever you want, but thats' not who i am, only i know i... and i shall leave you with this, and you shall leave me with dust to collect on my words.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hear it hear at last we are hear...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
interesting philosophy, i myself imagine that our lives occur within a universe, and when we die, the 'light at the tunnel' is actually your exit from the womb, thus entering a larger universe...

imagine a very small version of yourself, nanometers tall, racing alongside you. of course, the big you reaches the goal first, but the small nano you might not be able to make that same journey in its lifetime.....seems the smaller you are, the faster time moves relative to the larger. So, your average 75 year lifespan in the original universe is a mere 9 month stay in mommy's belly.... you 'die', pop out in the new, larger scale universe...the unending cycle of Creation's engine

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oolproo

this is very possible in the model i use, actually anything is possible as long as it remains balanced, balance is the fundemental force holding everything together, we mistake the reaction balance has on existence as forces, but they are simply reactions...

balance is the creator, and the destroyer, and through us balance will destroy, so that it can be balanced out with creation...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by raj9721]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oolproo
...seems the smaller you are, the faster time moves relative to the larger.

exactly, its all perspective, your almost there... but not completely there just yet...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
According to you there is no right or wrong, just a balancing of the ledger. So if everyone made only "right" decisions the universe could not exist and would rush to conclusion. No one in the "know" could take joy in an others ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So, first you claim that you:
"will continue to follow my determined path humbly",

but then you beat your obviously un-humble chest by saying things like:
"its so fun to know things that others don't, but its' more humorous to try and teach those who will not to learn"
"your almost there... but not completely there just yet".

Also, you make contradictory statements:
"our existence is soley meant to destroy this universe"
followed later by:
"the right choices we make were meant to be made, therefore the universe does not need to compensate for that decision. the less of an impact we have on the universe the better".

I am happy for you that you believe you have discovered some monumental truth from your perspective, but the way it has been presented here looks like some little kid making random noise just to get some attention.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
According to you there is no right or wrong, just a balancing of the ledger. So if everyone made only "right" decisions the universe could not exist and would rush to conclusion. No one in the "know" could take joy in an others ignorance.

what is right or wrong? there is only determined, pre or post, but pre and post are just perspectives... you determine what you get, if it is right you need or wrong you want it's your decision, it won't create or destroy anything, instead it will only rearrange everything...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I could of just made a wrong decision by ignoring your ignorance but I won't... so i will explain as i must, contradiction is balance my friend, the universe was not created balanced, creation itself is an imbalance, so our creation was with intention to counteract creation, in other words destruction... and i said those things so that you would reply so that i could choose to reply to your reply in order to follow my path... like i said i don't know why it is the true path that i follow, i just know how to maintain my pace down the path so that i will not wander and become lost...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oolproo

Look...i'll make this short and simple for you all...ok? Ready?

Deep breath...drumroll.....

What we are experiencing, throughout our lives...isn't happening.

None of it.

But, because this is all we have, we cherish and seek to protect it.

What is 'it' if not what we think of as life?

This whole thing, everything..is imagination during our gestation.

We, people..are in the womb..developing. The 'death' is the end of our gestation, and scary because we do not want to leave the comfort and security of the womb for something unknown...life.

The tunnel of light, is just that...the birth canal, with light streaming in from the real world...that scary, yet beautiful existence we are practising for.

Or...i could be completely nuts...of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I am happy for you that you believe you have discovered some monumental truth from your perspective,

exactly right!

Originally posted by tallcool1
but the way it has been presented here looks like some little kid making random noise just to get some attention.

and...exactly right again!

I hope you were supposed to make these observations for your fates sake...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

and with this I must go, because there is no right or wrong, JUST PERSPECTIVE!!!... (no pun intended)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why must there be a "why"...that is another purely, perhaps red herring question.

We think in terms of "why" to help us understand...but that is how we deal with our reality, not necessarily how the rest of the universe works.

Again...why must there be a "why"?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Hi raj9721 & all !

To see other very good answers/explanations of our presence "here" in
the so called physical world, see the links in the first 2 lines of my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Energy and mass are simply in a state of flux in ways we do not yet understand. Because we are so fooled by our dependence on mass, we cannot comprehend the aspects of the "energy universe."

We see as through a glass darkly. We understand so little, that every answer we find merely creates a thousand more questions with which we must cope. Our wisdom is mere foolishness to the mind of God.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Spikey, at least what you're saying is understandable and sort of makes sense. In a way, I believe somewhat like you do except I prefer to think of our current life as that of a caterpillar. We are alive (as opposed to dreaming in the womb) and when our bodies "die", it is similar to the caterpillar going into it's pupal state within a chrysalis or cocoon. The caterpillar, as the human, "dies" and comes out of the chrysalis as a butterfly - as will the human, after death, become a new being.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join