It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heard it hear first...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So what you're saying is that we all (every living thing in the universe) live in a constant state of "IS", and our only purpose is to "BE".

I've heard that somewhere before.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

To be honest, i can't say i really believe that. Just that it's an interesting possibility.

I, like everyone else, even the thread OP, don't know what the reality is...or isn't.

We all share that in common..we come up with all kinds of theories and create our belief systems don't we, but really, they're only ever theories.

Some of them are believed by a lot of people, some are believed by only one person...Raj, take note.

I don't pretend to know what the truth of our existence is, or even if we are existing at all..at least as we perceive existence anyway.

I suspect raj has it wrong though.

How does one destroy energy? How can we destroy matter, if matter is energy?

It doesn't add up. Sounds very exotic and guru-ish though, perhaps one day he or she will make the ironic choice (pun intended) to 'create' his/her own 'destruction' cult, and spend their entire existence using their matter and energy, to fathom methods to destroy matter and energy.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

your right, destruction, creation, fluctuation, etc, it's all the same thing, it's all perspective, that is what reality is, it's perspective that we comprehend as "change"... nothing "changes" or "destroys" or "creates" it's all the illusion of harmony, balance, everything must balance, and the change we see is simply our perspective of this harmony...

<< 1   >>

join