It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park 200 episode and it's follow up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As a fan of the television series. just got done watching the new and 200th episode online. As a fan I would like to know who Eric Cartman's father really is and who you guys think it is. This is going to a historic episode and I can't wait to see what happens!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Watched it about an hour ago, am excited too but I hope it ain't a let down like it was all those years ago!
As for who the dad is, hmmm be cool if it was kyles dad so that they were half brothers
but i'm really not sure.....probably something silly like last time!

I see J'lo's back
Taco taco!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Who knows. Maybe the shooter who shot the doctor is probably the dad.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You mean Mephesto? I can't remember who shot him.....I was about 13 or something so my memory's going back now

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I must be really confused...I thought it was his mom that was his dad (hermaphrodite, etc.)... I must have missed it if it's a new episode, with a different take on this...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah you're correct Gaz, it's just the 200th episode last night....they are saying Cartman's mom isn't his dad and it was a cover up! i'm sure you'll see the episode anyways!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

But how could she also wanted an abortion in the episode when they introduced she was a hermaphrodite?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I try not to question the details so much....it's South park....the place where Bonno is actually made from feces
anything goes!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Agreed and vomits!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by valiant

vomits!

yeah pretty sick episode all in all the Bonno one!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just shows the amazing degree of creativity heavy drug use can inspire....because you know the show creators are shooting up with something when they come up with this stuff....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gotta be right?

I watched the peado one last night where men wanted rights to be with boys....I mean wtf?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Tom Cruise being a fudge packer was the funniest line I hard in that series. Ending it with the return of Babzilla was great. I just wonder if it will all be a dream like the Dallas TV series with Bobby in the shower.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
His farther will be either Rodger Rabbit, Hitler or L. Ron Hubbard - one of those 3 100% sure.

Or Sceptic Overlord maybe...

Defo Rodger Rabbit or Tom Cruise...

Or Muhammad maybe?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Muhammad....only south park is crazy enough lol

I hope it isn't a dream....I want Cartman to have a dad....someone interesting! hmmmm

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

YEAH!!! It would be funny to find out his father is related to one of his close friends. Jimbo, Stan's uncle could be the father. They act a lot like when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's a pretty good one you thought of there! I can see it a little yeah

I like the idea of Mr Garrison also! be pretty funny

What if it turned out to be Tom Cruise?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This 200th episode was one of the best South Park shows yet. It had a little bit of everything. Ginger Kids, Mr. Hat, the Super Best Friends, and Cartman trying to discover who his father is...Again.

I loved the epic ending, and the 3D Mecha Streisand. I cant wait for next week^^

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The clue given in that episode was Cartman's father was in the room when he learned his father was his mother (although he could of been off camera).

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe it was Mr. Garrison after all, given the fact that he likes testicals and Ms. Cartman happens to have them

top topics

<<   2 >>

join