It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park 200 episode and it's follow up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

They could lied about though, It would probably be someone surprising though.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yeah, knowing the creators of South Park it will be probably be something ridiculous that no one would expect, like what they pulled the first time.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

Also, can you imagine them pulling off a joke episode. Like the April fools episode with Terrence and Philip.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah, the fudge packer comment had me on the floor.
I'm pretty sure they were saying she really isn't a hermaphrodite. Besides..we have seen a lot of the regulars with her since then, and they never seemed to have an issue with it like she didn't have it.

I like the thought it is Kyles dad....imagine..Cartman being part jew himself...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Now, that will be funny. Imagine Cartman asking Kyle's dad while the family is together and then having him admitting he's Cartman's dad.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's got to me Mohammed now - I mean I actually watched it through 100% this time (could't really watch it the first time - reasons)...

They keep saying Moo-Hamed.

And that super whatever club? There are writings that all of the profits (Jeasus etc) are all supposed to come back together, this is huge for Iran and well someone who knows Islam better than me might know.

Dammit it is going to be the one they will not draw!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
soutpark discussions? on bts really?
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Care to join in?

I think Muhammed is a good idea! but he wasn't in the room when it got revealed the first time? so.......

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

They have a new photo uploaded online and I have heard that Episode 201 will bring you episode season 2 episode 2 page online. So who knows.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

soutpark discussions? on bts really?

Actually, South Park has a history of discussing current topics, and although they poke fun, believe it or not, they often can't help but make valid social commentary... From the Pope, to 911, to Abortion, and Scientology, they've tackled many hardcore current issues...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join