It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UFO footage from China amazes experts, video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Source

Quote from source:

An incredible UFO sighting was allegedly filmed (see video clip below) earlier this month in China during daylight hours. It is claimed that the UFO was seen by many witnesses.

the event took place above the grounds of Wan Li University in the port city of Ningbo, which is located in the province of Zhejiang.

Students were shocked to discover a classically shaped metallic, spinning UFO or flying saucer hovering above the campus ground. One excited witness managed to film the event. The UFO is seen zooming off at a super-fast speed towards at the end of the footage.

Now the debate is on amongst China's UFO experts as to whether this is a hoax involving computer graphics or a genuine encounter with a craft of extraterrestrial origin.

UFOs are commonly seen in China and the last few days has seen a massive spike in such sightings.

I don't know why but this feels fake to me, maybe it is because of the way it is just siting there and the way it moves away.

I thought I would put it up on here to get other opinions.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow crazy. I definitely got the 'fake' vibe from when the camera zooms in all nice and clear.

But the beginning was sure convincing...

Thanks for posting, OP. Gonna wait on the fence for this one a bit.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Been there, done that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hmmm.. posted the day before April fools day.. hmm.

Looks about as real as the Star Destroyer over San Francisco video.

Also, the ufo doesn't even finish moving.. it cuts off before it reaches the building. Or it went instantly to light speed before it reached the building.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Aww booo.

The only debunking in that thread is just people saying 'oh obviously its fake, 100% CGI' etc.

After watching it again, it does really look fake, but what an effort to create it with the people's reactions and stuff.

Yeah, its probably fake. But in no way does saying that actually prove its fake. I would rather see some actual analysis.

edit: @fleabit

it cuts off before it reaches the building. Or it went instantly to light speed before it reached the building.

Yeah that is what I saw as well, really screams fake there.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
CGI, notice how it changes its size while the camera zooms? Obvious CGI.

and to add
www.youtube.com...
Allnewsweb is the source. Allnews web is pretty much banned here at ATS, try making a thread with one oftheir articles see what happens.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I read this thread because of the title. I was once again deceived. What experts would be amazed by a fake CGI? Why am I bothering to believe any ATS headlines anymore?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Yeah, its probably fake. But in no way does saying that actually prove its fake. I would rather see some actual analysis.

Allow me:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a37e3fd7a6.gif[/atsimg]

Notice how the camera zoom and the zoom of the UFO are different? The zoom of the camera and zoom of the UFO are not in sync. The camera will zoom and the UFO will stay the same size, then the UFO will finally zoom in. It's an obvious CGI.

What I don't understand is why people don't scrutinize this stuff before they post it. You can download a free video player called "VLC Media Player" and slow the videos down to catch the falsities.

And finally, I keep saying this over and over and I'll continue to say it:

Aliens will NOT travel in a rotating craft!!!

You cannot sit in a rotating craft and observe anything on the ground. You can say with 99.999999% certainty that any UFO that is spinning is fake!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I read this thread because of the title. I was once again deceived. What experts would be amazed by a fake CGI? Why am I bothering to believe any ATS headlines anymore?

I agree. I grow tired of people being allowed to post hoax after hoax after hoax. Maybe we should have a policy of 3 hoaxes and you're out? That will make people scrutinize images and videos more before they post them.

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I 100% agree with you but i will just say it so nobody else does.

How do you know the light being hyper dimensional craft does not use technology beyond our relality dimension light awareness. All your pic shows is that aliens have some sort of superior depth cloaking device so they appear to be fake when they enter our earth atmosphere density light dimension reptilian anunaki [insert random bible passage here]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hey, I thought it was fake as well, I just used the headline that they used. A good ol' cut and paste title.

My apologies if it was too misleading. Maybe the experts were experts in breakfast cereal.

Pred...

top topics

join