It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army to Court Martial "Birther" Officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I don't know if it's funny or sad.
Here's the thing though, it won't go away even if he's out of office!
These folks are so far out there, they will NEVER let this go!
Just like the far right and Bill Clinton!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Because he's black?????????? whoa my friend, you sound like you live here in L.A. saying that stupid crap. Watch what you assume fool, that was way out there and an unfair ASSumption against me. I couldnt care less if he was green. and he's NOT BLACK!!!! The world forgets he is half WHITE. Anywhere else he is considered bi-racial. Watch what you ASSume.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

well, if he was white, no of you would be running around like headless chickens trying to proove he is from africa would ya?

i just said what the non birther world thinks about birthers ... sorry if it offends, but deal with it, you choose to be " a birther" !

hell, im not even from the usa and its blatent this is a race issue and nothing more!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hello,
I'll try to post a video...
www.youtube.com...
Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

YOU ARE IGNORANT. this has nothing to do with race you fool. Half the so-called "birthers" voted for him...so what, they just woke up one day and decided to become racist? your a true idiot...while i have been disagreed with in this thread, i've been RESPECTFULLY disagreed with. No one has said the stupid thing that you have...and since you are out of the country, keep your mouth shut unless you have something productive to say. This has nothing to do with race, and again, the man is not black, he is half white which makes him bi-racial. its stunning how you can make such an observation about someone over a few written words on a subject. You must be young.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Thanks for that video. I hadn't see that.

The mistake Lakin is making is in thinking that having a Dr's signature on a birth certificate proves some kind of validity. It does not. A Dr's signature means very little. The BC Obama released is certified, has an embossed seal and signature of the REGISTRAR, which is the important signature that proves validity.

Poor guy. I feel kinda sorry for him, but he has totally messed up. If he wants changes made so that a president's eligibility verification is spelled out in the Constitution, he should go the proper route to make that happen. But disobeying orders from a sitting president is NOT the way to go.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
lol , im ignorant, im not the one telling me to shut my mouth on one of ATS's hot issues because im not from usa!

do you realise how much of this birther crap has poluted ats , and for how long?

its the most pointless, idiotic argument ever posted on ats, even more so that it mainly esculated AFTER he was voted in!.. do you ro any of your birther pals ever stop to thing that this woudl have been checked when he was running for Illinois Senate in 1997, or when he was running for House of Representatives in 2000, Or when he was running for Senate in 2004, or what about the presidental primarys in 2008 ?!

you get my point yet?! birthers only started when he was running for president, yet he had already been voted in and ran for a few other high ranking political positions where all his personal details, background, nationality would have been checked regulary ... either birthers are completly deluded, and doing it for a reason, or you must think your fellow us nationals are idiots for not seeing this before?!

and, when it comes to the crunch, the only thing which alot of people in america(and in the world) would follow such a cornball theory would be because the REAL reason would get them locked up, so they have to follow this pretence of "he wasnt born here" ... which is pretty much a racial issue anyway!

take back your ignorance, shine it up, and put it to some good use... face it, obama is going to be your president for a few more years, get on with your life and instead of rallying round to proove this dumb theory, get a hobby selling things on ebay or craigslist, who knows, you might put this birther time to good use and make some money! or at least do something constructive!

also.. you should never exempt people who look on a situation from the outside from commenting, as things can be alot clearer from their sometimes!

edit - dunno how i manage to quote myself.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Again, your a fool. You are trying to justify why you can call people racist when you nothing but one viewpoint about them, and THAT is my problem with you. Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

again, im not the one posting one line replys calling someone a fool for presenting hard facts, which took a whole five minutes to find .!

so which is it?

you either believe your country is stupid or your conspiricy is stupid? it cant be both!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

im calling you a fool, and your calling me a racist. Do you have any ability to think about what your saying? you didnt contribute anything to this thread other than calling me a racist. come on now. And Facts dont come in with 5 minutes of research my friend, even those who disagree with me whole-heartedly will tell you that.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

im sorry to tell you, facts dont take long to gain, esspecialy when their related to previous political elections!

are you going to counter what i said with anything remotely intelligent or are you going to stay angry and look silly?

If your hatred of obama aint a race thing then state your case! Name calling aint very clever is it.

and when did i actually call YOU a racist personaly anyway?

btw, quite clearly i have a concept of what im saying, as im replying with calmly worded, valid discussive posts, all you are doing is insulting me and telling me to get lost because im not american!... which, ironicly IS racist!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Everything you've said right down to your signature is silly my friend. Again, you must be young or highly un-educated. My hatred has nothing to do with Obama. Remember our last president? And every single one since the constitution was signed? WHITE....my problem lays with the system of government, not the puppets at the helm (currently Obama). But it's just more fuel to the fire about how this government will go to great lengths to hide whatever they think the people that put them in that position do not need to see. That is my problem. Race is no, nor has it ever been, an issue for me. Ever listen to JFK's speech on secrets? he was killed not long after that, along with 30 others of his family and political followers. If you read any of my other posts on this thread, you would see that i think the "birther" subject is an entirely waste of time and nothing to get in serious trouble about. This is a government of secrets, and whether or not he was born in Kenya, will never really matter. But what cold hard facts did you present? that im racist. Great Job! This thread was not started to call people racist my friend, but to start conversation about whether or not this military officer did the right or wrong thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

im quite aware of your previous presidents, little beknown to you and most americans, in uk we hear all about american politics, to the ectent when its us presidential elections you woudl think they expect us to vote with the amount of info and spin they give us.

everything you assume about me is most likely wrong, and trying to insult me doesnt to anything for your own side of this debate as it just makes you look like your clinching at straws ... its the same technique that the scientologists use to try and make peoples arguments against them seem somehow invalid.

by the way, just out of interest, has the nationality of any of the previous white predisents EVER been called into question?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You are absolutely right here mate, sometimes I think that we Brits are actually more educated on American politics than our friends in the United States are!

To the birthers, I think my biggest problem with your argument is that you offer no substantive claims based more in the facts than the ones that are against you. If you can show irrefutable proof that President Obama was born in Kenya, be my guest. Until such time I will side with the American people that elected him to office.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is the facts that as I understand them:
1) He is an officer in the Unites States Army. He has duties and responsiblities, to which one is you follow the orders of your superior commander. He does have the right to question those orders, but there is a way to do such.
2) No member of the US military has the right to bring grievences up to the public, bypassing the chain of command. The chain of command is there to keep order, it is a direct chain that goes from the President of the United States, to the secretary of defense, the joint chiefs of staff and on down to the private on the field.
3) As much as he has the right to question the validity of the orders of his superiors and that of the commander in chief, he does not have the right to make this a public forum or debate. Do do such, by bypassing the chain of command, he invalidates the entire military chain of command and those who are above and below in in that chain.
His military career is over, there is 2 possible outcomes to this. 1 will be either jail time, to include a reduction in rank, or the other is that they will offer him a deal to turn in his comission and just fade into the back ground, and maybe get some of the bennifits that he has earned by giving his service to this country. The number one thing that you do not do in the US military is go outside of the chain of command, it is a guarantee to be shipped off to someplace unpleasent and to never be promoted again. He will have to prove in a military court his claims, before a tribunal of his fellow officers. I can only hope that he has a very good lawyer.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

How can you agree with someone trolling the post calling people racist? Then make a remark that sometimes you think you brits are more educated on American politics? No offense to you, but if you understood American politics, you'd see that it is based on lies and deceit and loopholes in the system. Democracy doesnt work, and if you lived here for a long time, you'd understand that. You may "Think" you understand it, but until you've lived here, you'll never understand my friend. Peace and respect to you, but you do not speak from an experienced perspective. At least from the standpoint of an American citizen. You may read the words, but you havent lived the life. Believe me, its two different worlds.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

ALL politics is Exactly as you have just mentioned dude! I 100% agree with you on that!

But your still not bringing any validity or evidence to your argument though!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Im telling you, If i had any evidence, believe me, i'd present it...but thats the problem. The U.S. will go to any length to hide such evidence, including murder. But like i said before, thats while i feel as if anyone willing to get into serious trouble over this eligibility argument is ridiculous. I stated that in previous posts. But it is when you called me a racist that i started going into the debate that i honestly dont like getting into because it's pointless. There are far greater problems than this mans eligibility. Quite honestly, the only racist people in this country are the elder white folks. Im a minority myself, and despise any type of judgement based on race. I have disowned certain family because of racist views.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

thanks for still liking us and taking us serious even though we don't deserve it .. this thread being indicative.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Enigami

I cant believe you are in favor of a president keeping records sealed from his past, whether bad or not.

I am a firm believer in the 4th Amendment. If you are unaware of what the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution is. I will give you the full text of it here:

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Source: www.archives.gov...

The right of the people to be secure in their person, houses, paper, and effects, against, unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,

And we know he's from hawaii how?

The following pictures are taken from: www.factcheck.org...

If that is not enough proof for you, then I give you the following...

Dr. Chiyome Fukino says that Obama was born in Hawai'i...

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Furthermore:

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source

and even more proof.
a
Born identity

Question: What is the state's policy for issuing a "Certification of Live Birth" versus a "Certificate of Live Birth"? My first, second and extra DIV

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join