It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Edward Griffin Goes On Record in Video About Chemtrails Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I have a hard time seeing the actual jet engine that causes the contrail in this video. Any ATS'ers like to give it a shot? How about all you rational minds that love to make a good counter-argument. Have at it folks (in case it doesn't load properly)...

Chemtrails: Wing Is 20 Feet Away

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
On reading through all this, I think its is a definate possibility that chemtrails are true, but there could be a cloaking issue here where TPTB dont want us looking into space to see what ever is up there, whether it be alien or ours.

Then it just dawned on me that there could also be a alternative reason and it ties in with the Project Blue Beam, which is going to be the greatest show on earth to decieve the human race into believing the arrival of ET's in UFO's.

I did read somewhere that in order for lasers to be able to display a show in our atmosphere it needs to have something for the beams/lasers to bounce off, and so the chemtrails could be the thinkening of the atmosphere or small fragments that will allow the show to happen.

Its just a theory, and it could tie in with an event in London in 2012 for the olympics, as was tested on us at the Atlanta games when we had the fake UFO landing then.

What you think guys

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i think this is quite possibly the best site i've ever taken the time to sign up for. maybe because it's the only one i've ever taken the time to sign up for. word. i just read at the bottom that "minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal." so you probably won't read this whatsoever.

i would like to say, however, that i've seen planes flying with HUGE white trails behind them. are these "chemtrails?" i have no idea. i do know that i saw one just the other day, and in front of the plane, there was a dark looking "ray", like the intended path of the plane followed a darkness. all i can describe it as was like "non-light." whatever that means. anyone feel me on that?
word.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

People who deny do not have eyes to see, what history shows is they dont have survival skills or are the last to act, eg, man runs down the valley the dam is cracking the dam is cracking,everyone take to high ground, deny,er says know its not, the enginner will tell me first if the dam brakes by sounding alarm, anyway it carnt crack,
they told us it was built very safe even though a rumour was going around for years by the guy who mixed the concreate that the cement was substandard and the boss pocketed thousands from useing bad material deny,er dident believe his neighbour cement mixer man ,
deny,er goes back in house locks his door ,in the meantime the rest of valley get in boats and climb to high ground deny,er is on the phone to his repersentative his rep asures him nothings wrong,
deny,er drowns eventually no survival instinct they probally couldnt smell a rat if it sat on the bread bin , These type of people buy double glazeing at hiked prices from the nice sales man called tom with gold dripping around his wrist.
they are very easy to sell to at top rate commision but ther whole life can not sense trouble or when to run naturally if a car comes towards them they freeze ,they are very nice people whos world is very ordered,
Anything out of that order doesent sit well like a bad peice of pork.
its like placeing a green triangle in a red round hole ,it wont be acepted they go around in a circle of its not happening i was shown it this wayThey are easy to sell to and often there trust is flawed misplaced trust abounds with them ,el

[edit on 4/15/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 4/15/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

S&F great find! Thanks for sharing.

To all of those of you who keep trying to debunk chemtrails, well the evidence is starting to pileup and it's sort of becoming overwhelming, don't you think?

You can try to discredit every person who has some sort of proof, or has done any analysis, but in the end the truth will be told - maybe not by the government, but from someone or some group of people eventually.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
I have a hard time seeing the actual jet engine that causes the contrail in this video. Any ATS'ers like to give it a shot? How about all you rational minds that love to make a good counter-argument. Have at it folks (in case it doesn't load properly)...

Looks 'xactly like a fuel dump to me. Not common, which is why you won't find many videos of it. Here's an example - can you spot the difference? I can't.

www.flightlevel350.com...

The interesting fact, to me, is why the youtube versions are always posted with much dramatic music, fancy text, inferences and links to the desired conspiracy, but..... NO information about the video! When/where was it taken, what flight, etc. Nah, you wouldn't be interested...

I'll bet if that information was honestly posted, the reason for the fuel dump would be clear or could be determined, like a return-to-base problem as shown in the one I posted above.

For me, fancy music and special effects ring warning bells. When accompanied by absolutely NO supporting information, you can bet something is up. or down.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
And on that topic of DOCUMENTING videos, may I repeat my challenge.. So far it has NEVER been taken up by any chemtrail believer:

1. Video a flight laying 'trails'. NO digital zoom, but use maximum zoom (manual focus on infinity will help) to identify the plane. Name the camera for us (that way we can use photogrammetry to identify its height within a few thousand feet). Use a tripod, or at least steady it against a fence pole, car roof, whatever. (The video should be date and time tagged, for later examination if it ever gets that far.)

2. In that video, without cuts, zoom right BACK and show some ground-based information that will allow anyone to identify/verify the location *and direction* that the images were taken - a street sign, along with the given location, should be enough. Then zoom back to the plane..

Then move on to the real research.

3. Use Flightaware to identify the flight and its height at that time..
flightaware.com...

4. Use the University of Wyoming atmospheric sounding site to identify the atmospheric conditions, esp. temp, dewpoint and humidity (You can also use the nasa contrail prediction site if you want to be less precise..)
weather.uwyo.edu...
www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

5. Post your results.

Now frankly, those steps aren't all that difficult. Especially if one was motivated to prove a conspiracy. And yet, NOBODY has ever taken up the challenge. Not once. Not even the most fervent chemtrail believer. Despite the fact that IF enough such verifiable evidence was collected, verifying that contrails should not be forming at the calculated flight levels, then much of your case would be made.

Erin Brokovich would be ASHAMED of you incompetents...

So, can anyone guess why these videos are NEVER accompanied by flight details? See if you can work it out for yourself.

Just as an aside, why don't more people ask Will Thomas and Clifford Carnicom:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY YOU COLLECTED FOR IN-SITU CHEMTRAIL TESTING?

If you want to see some of the sad story, and the backstabbing and scamming that goes on amongst chemtrail promoters, start here....
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Yes, $6000 stolen from naive chemtrail believers. Gone without a trace.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

Funny you should mention "dump" because the fuel we use is already a waste product of refineries. It's also easy to ascertain that additives are distributed via fuel mixtures.

And I wouldn't let the music fool you. No one wants to sit through a silent movie. I have several still photos of dispersement tanks the size of kegs embedded in airliners as well as various fixtures on the wings/ body of aircraft.

I've also done enough study in nano-technology to realize the potential harm to crops all the way up to our respiratory tracts. You can downplay all you want, but the Universe is cause and effect. I search for the cause to our 6000% increase in autism along with the staggering number of other illnesses. Perhaps it's because we're ranked so low on the totem pole when it comes to health care. Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by burntheships

"Chemicals fired into the hazy skies".
"Loading clouds with silver iodide".

No, it's "loading the atmosphere with silver iodide.

Here is a list of previous projects that Weather Modification Inc. has listed on it's website. WMI is one of MANY weather modification companies.

Clients & Projects

Antigua Antigua Cloud Seeding Project
Argentina Province of Mendoza Ministry of Economy
Australia Queensland Environmental Protection Agency
Burkina Faso Program SAAGA
Canada Alberta Hail Suppression Project
British Colombia Ministry of Forest
British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
Saskatchewan National Hydrology Research Agency
Greece Greek National Hail Suppression Program (ELGA)
Hellenic Navy Supply Center
India Andhra Pradesh Rainfall Enhancement Project
Prakalpa Varsha - Maharashtra Rainfall Enhancement Project
Project Varuna - Karnataka Rainfall Enhancement Project
Indonesia BPPT Weather Modification Program
Jordan Arab Automated Systems
Heshamite Kingdom of Jordan
Mali Programme Sanji - Mali
Mexico Precipitation for Augmentation of Rain in Coahuila (PARC)
Morocco Programme Al-Ghait
Saudi Arabia Program for Cloud Physics Research and Rain Enhancement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
World Meteorological Organization in cooperation with SAU/WMO/FIT Rain Enhancement Project
Spain Canary Islands - AIRAO Incorporated
Thailand Bureau of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (BRRAA)
Turkey ISKI Rain Enhancement Program
Petkim Petrokimya Holding, A.S. Rain Enhancement Program
United Arab Emirates U.A.E. Rain Enhancement Program
U.A.E. Rainfall Enhancement and Air Chemistry Studies - DWRS
United States Aeromet, Inc. (L-3 Communications) - U.S Department of Defense
BAMEX - Bow Echo and Mesoscale Convective Vortex Experiment
CALIPSO - CloudSat Validation Experiment
Delaware Department of Agriculture Cloud Seeding Program
Edwards Aquifer Authority
Federal Aviation Administration - Great Lakes Division
Gratiot Weather Modification Project
Illinois Weather Modification Projects
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Hurricane Center
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program
New Mexico BLAST (Burst Light and Stratus Transmission) Project
North Dakota Cloud Modification Project (NDCMP)
North Dakota Thunderstorm Project - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board
North Dakota Tracer Experiment - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board
Northeast Sampling Program - Sonoma Technology, Inc.
NSF/NCAR ICE-L Field Campaign
Oklahoma Weather Modification Project (OWMP)
Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District Rainfall Enhancement Program
Santa Barbara County Water Agency
Sonoma Technology, Inc.
Stanislaus Weather Modification Program
State of South Dakota - Department of Natural Resources Division of Weather Modification
Texas Central High Plains Rainfall Enhancement Program
Texas Experiment in Augmenting Rainfall through Cloud Seeding (TEXARC)
Texas Weather Modification Program
The University of North Dakota - US Environmental Protection Agency
University of Arizona - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Upper American River Cloud Seeding Project
Upper Payette River Basin Cloud Seeding Program
Upper Tuolumne River Weather Modification Program
Utah Division of Water Resources
Utah Division of Water Resources
West Central Texas Council of Governments Rainfall Enhancement Program
Western Dakota Water Development District - Black Hills Council of Local Government
Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Program

www.weathermodification.com...

Notice that one of their major clients is the US Government. Notice all the "National" programs. Don't be fooled, this is Chemtrails.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've noticed no one has mentioned Evergreen Airlines who has been notoriously connected with the CIA as well as chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

Or how about Project Clover Leaf?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by CHRLZ

Funny you should mention "dump" because the fuel we use is already a waste product of refineries. It's also easy to ascertain that additives are distributed via fuel mixtures.

And I wouldn't let the music fool you. No one wants to sit through a silent movie. I have several still photos of dispersement tanks the size of kegs embedded in airliners as well as various fixtures on the wings/ body of aircraft.

I've also done enough study in nano-technology to realize the potential harm to crops all the way up to our respiratory tracts. You can downplay all you want, but the Universe is cause and effect. I search for the cause to our 6000% increase in autism along with the staggering number of other illnesses. Perhaps it's because we're ranked so low on the totem pole when it comes to health care. Just a thought...

Just an additional thought.. Can I ask if you, or anyone, were wanting to make the general populace ingest/breathe in a substance, would you use aircraft to spray it (at what, in most cases, is very obviously high altitude), with all the wind dispersion and high altitude IR/UV damage to the chemicals/nanotechnology that process would entail? And knowing that the absolutely huge supply chain would be visible at airports across the world, and it would only take a few people to blow the whistle?

Or, would you just stuff it into petroleum and let cars distribute it?
Or put it into the water supply?

In fact, can you think of a *worse*, more inefficient and less controllable way to 'dose' people than dropping stuff from high altitudes, esp. given that wonderfully predictable stuff called 'weather' that will ensure despite your best efforts, most of it will drift hundreds of miles/kilometres away and lob in the desert or sea?

Don't get me wrong, I think CONtrails are damaging, and yes, there are fuel combustion by-products that pollute the air (although nothing like what we do with automobiles).

But to me, the chemtrail conspiracy is not one promoted by deep thinking folk who understand the realities of weather at high altitudes and the enormous logistics that would be required for such a project. It could not possibly be kept secret.

When you then add the fact that no-one has ever shown a video that demonstrably shows trail formation in non-suitable conditions, the fact that contrails are a very common occurrence in many, many parts of the world, that they have increased dramatically with the increase of air traffic over the past twenty years or so, along with changes in turbo jet design that have also increased their likelihood... It was a situation just ASKING for scammers like Will Thomas and Clifford Carnicom to come along and try to make a buck out of the gullible.

I'm afraid for me this one doesn't even get anywhere near the athletics ground, let alone the start line.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Just an additional thought.. Can I ask if you, or anyone, were wanting to make the general populace ingest/breathe in a substance, would you use aircraft to spray it (at what, in most cases, is very obviously high altitude), with all the wind dispersion and high altitude IR/UV damage to the chemicals/nanotechnology that process would entail? And knowing that the absolutely huge supply chain would be visible at airports across the world, and it would only take a few people to blow the whistle? Or, would you just stuff it into petroleum and let cars distribute it? Or put it into the water supply? In fact, can you think of a *worse*, more inefficient and less controllable way to 'dose' people than dropping stuff from high altitudes, esp. given that wonderfully predictable stuff called 'weather' that will ensure despite your best efforts, most of it will drift hundreds of miles/kilometres away and lob in the desert or sea? Don't get me wrong, I think CONtrails are damaging, and yes, there are fuel combustion by-products that pollute the air (although nothing like what we do with automobiles).

You bring up some great points... Keep in mind, I wasn't stopping with a single distribution method. In all likely-hood, automobiles since they run on the same garbage as well as dousing the water supply with fluoride from God knows where (oh wait, China) seem to round out your line of questioning.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Or, would you just stuff it into petroleum and let cars distribute it?
Or put it into the water supply?

Why not put it in the fuel of the aircraft, and let it disperse through the atmosphere, until it falls in the form of rain, or snow, and then it's in the water?

Do water treatment plants filter out nano sized particulates. No.

Has it been unusually dusty lately? Yes.

Is it always hazy. Yes.

Are people, animals and plants living with and dying from chronic diseases, incurable sicknesses, strange bugs? Yes.

Are the Honey Bees in big trouble? Yes.

I mean, how many friggen signs do you need, man?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by 4nsicphd

WTH? I have used B-17 or laetrile for cancer and it works. What is wrong with you? Have you ever had cancer and used it? Do you have any backround in medical science or biology/chemistry? I would hope you have something to back up your claims?

How about a PhD in Forensic Chemistry which includes a strong biology component. Laetrile is the trade name for laevo-mandelonitrile-beta-glucuronoside. It is also sometimes called amygdalin, a substance found naturally in the pits of apricots and various other fruits. Amygdalin was originally isolated in 1830 by two French chemists. In the presence of certain enzymes, amygdalin breaks down into glucose, benzaldehyde, and hydrogen cyanide (which is poisonous and was the poison used in the gas chamber for executions).
The "father" of laetrile, Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., attended medical school for a short time but was expelled after repeating his freshman year and failing his sophomore year . He received a somewhat spurious "Doctor of Science degree in return for giving a 1 hour lecture on Laetrile at American Christian College, a small, now-defunct Bible college in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The school, founded by evangelist Billy James Hargis, had no science department and lacked authority from Oklahoma to grant any doctoral degrees. Bruzelius, NJ. The merchants of Laetrile. Boston Sunday Globe, June 17, 1979.
For a comprehensive review of the history of Laetrile, see www.quackwatch.org... and www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Mant cancers spontaneously go into remission and if the patient happened to be taking some supplement or another, the supplement gets credit for the "cure." For example, look at the case of Steve McQueen.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

How about a PhD in Forensic Chemistry which includes a strong biology component. Laetrile is the trade name for laevo-mandelonitrile-beta-glucuronoside. It is also sometimes called amygdalin, a substance found naturally in the pits of apricots and various other fruits. Amygdalin was originally isolated in 1830 by two French chemists. In the presence of certain enzymes, amygdalin breaks down into glucose, benzaldehyde, and hydrogen cyanide (which is poisonous and was the poison used in the gas chamber for executions). The "father" of laetrile, Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., attended medical school for a short time but was expelled after repeating his freshman year and failing his sophomore year . He received a somewhat spurious "Doctor of Science degree in return for giving a 1 hour lecture on Laetrile at American Christian College, a small, now-defunct Bible college in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The school, founded by evangelist Billy James Hargis, had no science department and lacked authority from Oklahoma to grant any doctoral degrees. Bruzelius, NJ. The merchants of Laetrile. Boston Sunday Globe, June 17, 1979. For a comprehensive review of the history of Laetrile, see www.quackwatch.org... and www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Mant cancers spontaneously go into remission and if the patient happened to be taking some supplement or another, the supplement gets credit for the "cure." For example, look at the case of Steve McQueen.

Do you even know what chemical process takes place inside the body? B-17 is found in seeds (apple seeds, apricot seeds, etc). The reaction at the tumor wall releases cyanide. This flips the polarity of the tumor wall allowing our white blood cells to recognize the material as foreign and carry out their attack.

Online PHD perhaps?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bearplane
i do know that i saw one just the other day, and in front of the plane, there was a dark looking "ray", like the intended path of the plane followed a darkness. all i can describe it as was like "non-light." whatever that means. anyone feel me on that?
word.

The black lines are fairly common. Sometimes they are behind the trail, which makes sense... as a shadow. When they are projected ahead of the intended path... when there is no clouds to project shadows on...
it gets a bit confusing.

I love ats but I hate chemtrail threads, because I just want to throw up all over my keyboard when people here try to rationalize this as being normal. The spray over Oklahoma these last two days has just been mind boggling. I'm sure the debunkers here can explain why these white jets just happen to keep going completely opposite, but completely parallel directions... heading nearly directly into eachother, tracing back over the lines... perfectly perpendicular crossings, digitizing the sky. Baffles me how you people consider this normal air traffic. Perfectly normal... as long as these planes are just going back and forth between the same two points all day for some reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bearplane

bearplane,

I read your post, glad you found this thread!

~~~~

I see very interesting comments by many of you in this thread,
intersting ideas, thank you for posting them!

A video from The History Channel addressing weather modificaton,
including Geoengineering, and addresses the concept of "Chemtrails"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

www.libertyforlife.com...

So I wonder if all this information is false. Phage would have us believe so I guess, as would others?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I have several still photos of dispersement tanks the size of kegs embedded in airliners as well as various fixtures on the wings/ body of aircraft.

Oh, Jeebus! Not again!

Those "disbursement tanks" in photos you have are of airplanes undergoing FLIGHT TESTING...the tanks hold water. Plain water. And it is pumped around to alter the airplane's load distribution, to change the CG (Center of Gravity) for the flight testing! It doesn't "spray" overboard!

The "various fixtures", if you post them, are likely the ones that have been explained countless times here on ATS.

Probes and sensors to SAMPLE air, to take readings and measurements for study, NOT to "spray" out.

Really, the way people leap to conclusions, I hope they carry parachutes....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, a recent article, about the Boeing 747-8 testing. Might be different from the older ones (and I HAVE seen them) you might "have"...but the principles are the same.

Oh, BTW...ONE of those other photos, probably can be found at one of theose "chemtrail" websites, has some clever photoshop work (or some wag ONBOARD actually put up a real sign) that says "HAZMAT".

The HAZMAT sign, in case you see it some day, is posted on a LAVATORY door. Quite funny, to those who have warped senses of humor (engineers, and pilots and such) but, unfortunately, "chemtrail" gullibles fall hopelssly for it....

www.wired.com...

[edit on 15 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

From what I understand, Steve McQueen went to Mexico and got the B-17 treatment and the tumor he had shrivled up into a stone, he wanted it removed and the surgeons made a mistake and he bled to death internally. He didn't die of lung cancer as has been reported.

I als have a friend and she was diagnosed with a cancerous lession on her cervix, think that's how it's spelled. I gave her two bottles of B-17 and some Colloidal Silver, told her to use the B-17 first and when she was done with that use the Colloidal Silver as that will neutralize the cyanide. Her last doctor appointment downgraded the lession to non-cancerous and a small piece needed to be removed and she is fine now.

So I know it works. There have been many, many people who do not, nor do they need the medical establishment nor the pharmacutical companies BULLCRAP. I am so sick and tired of the BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join