It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Edward Griffin Goes On Record in Video About Chemtrails Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The author of The Creature From Jekyll Island, G Edward Griffin goes on record in this video with his opinion about The Cemtrail vs. Contrail Conspiracy.

Griffin believes that chemical spraying known as Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering is primarily done in NATO countries, internationally. His observations are that this spraying has been going on for quite some time, and when it is finally exposed the masterminds behind it will espouse that the plan was carried out for the betterment of the nations, for political purposes, or to prevent global warming.

He then goes further to state that no matter the reasons given to us in the end, ultimatlely it will not have had a good affect on mankind.

Video by Truth Media Productions
www.youtube.com...

Related Above Top Secret Threads
ATS News 04 Chemtrail Patent

US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

[edit on 14-4-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow! Nice job Star and Flag for you! Good Find!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
The author of The Creature From Jekyll Island, G Edward Griffin goes on record in this video with his opinion about The Cemtrail vs. Contrail Conspiracy.

Griffin's believes that chemical spraying known as stratospheric aerosol geoengineering is primarily done in NATO countries, internationally. His observations are that this spraying has been going on for quite some time, and when it is finally exposed the masterminds behind it will espouse that the plan was carried out for the betterment of the nations, for political purposes, or to prevent global warming.

He then goes further to state that no matter the reasons given to us in the end, ultimatlely it will not have had a good affect on mankind.

And this is from the quack who still promotes laetrile as a cancer cure. Where did he get his doctorate in chemistry? Or qualitative analysis? He should have stuck to writing speeches for the John Birch society.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by 4nsicphd]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by 4nsicphd]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by howie82788

Thanks!

With the recent mass exposure during Climategate, I hold out with hope that one day soon there will be more expose on the Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming, which was sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences which is responsible for policy making and implementation of global atmospheric modification under the classification of 'Geoengineering'

www.nap.edu...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So his expertise on this matter is his citation that "I've been watching jets all my life" and "I used to sit at the end of a runway".

Apparently he knows little about contrails and nothing about persistent contrails. I suppose that instead of educating himself it's just easier to assume a global evil conspiracy, then admit this stupidity on camera. My god, where do these nitwits come from?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

WTH? I have used B-17 or laetrile for cancer and it works. What is wrong with you? Have you ever had cancer and used it? Do you have any backround in medical science or biology/chemistry? I would hope you have something to back up your claims?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
G. Edward Griffin is an educated man, a pioneer in exposing
The Federal Reserve. www.apfn.org...

His famous book now in it's fourth printing currently selling at an average of 36.00 on amazon.com The Creature From Jekyll Island
exposed the Federal Reserve and the Banksters long ago. That being among one of his accomplishments in life; I am sure he has inside knowledge and his contemporaries are astute minded men.

In his short video Griffin offered a few clues, one of which is by far the most common given by scientifically minded men. He mentions global warming, and that the spraying has been conducted possibly to "counter" it. Below I have posted a chart that details the use of certain chemicals and metals used in stratospheric deployment of oxide particulates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff122c6b37cc.gif[/atsimg]

Even the children are taught about this type of spraying in State run schools. In the book
Essential Interactions a photo of a jet is titled "Particle Air" and is followed with: "Could we deliberately add patrticles to the atmosphere? Jet engines running on richer fuel would add particles to the atmosphere to create a sunscreen". This is in the section titled "Solutions for Global Warming".

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
So his expertise on this matter is his citation that "I've been watching jets all my life" and "I used to sit at the end of a runway".

Apparently he knows little about contrails and nothing about persistent contrails. I suppose that instead of educating himself it's just easier to assume a global evil conspiracy, then admit this stupidity on camera. My god, where do these nitwits come from?

Maybe its you Apparently that doesn know anything about the chemtrails

chemtrails are a real, for one thing let me make you clear for once
the chemtrails can stay up into the air for hours where unlike the contrails they only last for seconds or mins then disappear, they are usually formed into sky by water vapor.

I used to live in a military base for a short time, so i know these things.

Btw traditionaldrummer if you dont like the things here, why did you join then?
if you dont believe in any of the conspiracies why bother joining with your
nonsense pro government garbage?

you should use a search button icon just look for the chemtrails threads you will be quite surprised.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why would an 'evil agent' want their chemtrail to remain as a trail in the sky for hours? Wouldn't they want it to be diispersed rather quickly over a wide area? I'm hoping you'll know since you've lived on a miltary base for a short time and you know these kinds of things.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phukme
quote of OT'd post removed

Sorry, but insulting my drum set and calling me a government troll isn't going to undo the fact that the moron in the video offered no evidence and qualified his statements by claiming to have seen jets all his life. He's an idiot and apparently so are you for that post I quoted.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

[edit on Thu Apr 15 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Maybe its you Apparently that doesn know anything about the chemtrails

chemtrails are a real, for one thing let me make you clear for once
the chemtrails can stay up into the air for hours where unlike the contrails they only last for seconds or mins then disappear, they are usually formed into sky by water vapor.

I used to live in a military base for a short time, so i know these things.

Btw traditionaldrummer if you dont like the things here, why did you join then?
if you dont believe in any of the conspiracies why bother joining with your
nonsense pro government garbage?

you should use a search button icon just look for the chemtrails threads you will be quite surprised.

I've seen the chemtrail threads here and they're absurd.

So, you lived on a military base. And let me guess, you too have seen jets all your life. Maybe you even sat at the end of the runway to watch them. This of course makes people experts on "chemtrails."

The contrail you described that you mistake for "chemtrails" is called a persistent contrail. Do some research. Actual research, not visiting conspiracy websites.

And finally, I came here for a variety of reasons but I enjoy trying to help people from falling for nonsense whenever possible. "Chemtrails" are nonsense, so here I am.

And please, all of you stop with the "pro-government" and "government troll" accusations. I have said nothing that could be construed in any way as "pro government". Please, get over your anti-establishment psychoses. It makes you sound paranoid and ridiculous.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Haha traditionaldrummer, beating that same old drum. Very predictable.

Great thread OP, good information for those with eyes to see. Ignoring this is one of the biggest mistakes a conspiracist(or a regular person that sees through lies) could make IMO.

This debate over chemtrails is obviously in need of the advice/wisdom Goethe provides in my sig.

Use your eyes, don't perceive with your mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Use your eyes, don't perceive with your mind

Yeah, what good is a brain anyway?

[edit on 4/14/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And what is your take on the Chemtrails? Just 'persistent contrails'?

I'm sorry, but if you watched the video you would see many(not nearly all) news articles and geoengineering discussions by the Council on Foreign Relations, among others. This is one occasion, like 9/11, where using your EYES to see is much more effective than using your mind - because of all the crap that is put into our minds.

I guess I don't know your position on 9/11 truth, but I hope someone as smart as yourself has seen through the official story.

This is a conspiracy site, so I'm sure you realize the significance the CFR has on everything. If not, then I suggest taking a peek as it is one of the cornerstones of the conspiracy world.

And of course you must know that obviously Mr. Griffin is very right about Jekyll Island and the Federal Reserve, which means he isn't an idiot.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

My "take" on "chemtrails" is all over ATS.

The lack of science in the video is nothing new. The lack of logic is nothing new. The lack of evidence is nothing new. The leaping to conclusions is nothing new. The video brings nothing new to the table.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by beebs

My "take" on "chemtrails" is all over ATS.

The lack of science in the video is nothing new. The lack of logic is nothing new. The lack of evidence is nothing new. The leaping to conclusions is nothing new. The video brings nothing new to the table.

Really? Thats all you have to say? Hardly worth your time posting...

What lack of logic? If the Council on Foreign relations is actively talking about using this process, and they have been known in the past to have IMMENSE influence on world governments. Enough for me to make that 'logical' jump to there actually being implemented technology.

After all, they can't wait for the public debate on global warming to catch up... they gotta fix it now.

What lack of evidence? Our observations correlated with mainstream news and CFR documentation isn't enough?

Leaping to conclusions? Well I guess if thats how you see it..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phukme
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Your "drumset" is laughable. It does suck.

Anyways, mine eyes have seen these planes turn them smokescreens off and on sans ANY clouds on a clear beautiful hot day in sunny southern california. I suppose you're going to dismiss skywriting as natural phenomenon too. If I were you I'd just as soon duck outta here and take your butt buddy "hunkahunka" with u too. Ohhh, and traddrum.... ur drums suck.

So basically if all you can resort to is insults...

I win.

Thanks for letting everyone see it too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join