It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's Debka... aka CIA/Mossad propaganda. This means that TPTB are planning on a false flag in the US in order to draw us into another war, this time with Iran.
I wonder which poor city will be sacrificed to the NWO gods?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Probably Chicago to make it more personal - Obama's "hometown" and all.

Sometimes I don't know if I was better off living with my eyes closed or if knowing that what you just said is not just possible, but likely. 15 years ago I would be laughing at the ludicrousness of your post. Today I believe that you may be correct.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If, and that's a big if, Iran's stance is simply:

"If the US nukes us, we'll nuke them....."

You can't rely on the fact that the US won't nuke Iran since you have to worry about whether or not Israel will. In the past, the US had a lot more control over Israel, but those days are over and Obama and Israel do not see eye to eye.

So what if Israel did nuke Iran? Iran may very well retaliate against the US when we may or may not have known about or authorized Israel to go ahead.

What then? Still think it's OK?

I know that there is lot of wink, wink...nod, nod between the US and Israel. But I really do think that Obama DOES NOT want Iran to get attacked....yet....and Israel doesn't appear to be willing to wait until he is.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is clearly planted propaganda, pure and simple. The New World Order agenda has a terrorist nuclear strike in the NWO playbook as part of its agenda to usher Americans into the bosom of the NWO. And because they're planning to detonate something reasonably soon, they are looking for a convenient patsy and getting that groundwork laid in advance.

As I see it, they've got at least four patsies lined up that they could pin it on:
1. al Qaeda
2. Iran
3. tea partiers
4. 9-11 truthers and anti-NWO activists

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Do you work at the Pentagon? Do you have any idea what kind of OPLANs and CONPLANs we have on file?

We have glass parking lots lined up, starting with North Korea.

Our policy is if anyone uses a Weapon of Mass Destruction, we will overwhelmingly return the favor.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Do not think so, your policy changed under clinton.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Do not think so, your policy changed under clinton.

I can't seem to find evidence of that anywhere.

Clinton Issues New Guidelines on U.S. Nuclear Weapons Doctrine
www.armscontrol.org...

In this context, Bell explained that it is U.S. policy not to use nuclear weapons first against any state except in three cases. First, "if a state that we are engaged in conflict with is a nuclear-capable state, we do not necessarily intend to wait until that state uses nuclear weapons first—we reserve the right to use nuclear weapons first in a conflict whether its CW [chemical weapons], BW [biological weapons] or for that matter conventional [weapons]," he said. Under the second scenario, Bell said the United States reserves the right to use nuclear weapons first "if a state is not a state in good standing under the Non-Proliferation Treaty or an equivalent international convention." Finally, he said if a state attacks the United States, its allies or its forces "in alliance" with a nuclear-capable state, then the United States reserves the right to use nuclear weapons first, even if that state is not a nuclear-capable state and is in good standing under the NPT. Because these three exceptions have existed for some time, Bell said "there is no policy change whatsoever in this PDD with respect to fundamental U.S. position on no first use of nuclear weapons."

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OMG this is serious man this is alot to swallow where is PHAGE he needs to explain this to us

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Iran is becoming the bain of my existance... I thought they were chilling out then I find out they seem to be a insane terrorist state. wtf... See what happens when you do not pay attention to what is going on here instead of there... Can't we all just get along??? What do we do that pisses them off so darn much?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So are you saying that there are already devices in america that will go off, or they will send some our way?

Obama made it clear we arent going to nuke anybody, and notcie that there were some of our key allies missing from the Summit like Australia and others.

Were digging ourselves into a hole....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If they did get nuked , they would all run around bleating of the injustice of it all, you can be sure . That some nation they deem to attack has the audacity to bomb them. They will be livid with righteous indignation. They will be on the forums and the airwaves , crying and wailing , claiming someone hates their freedoms.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Ok lets put the pieces of the puzzle together .
1.Georga, home of our missile defense for the middle east loses its whole government in a plane crash last week.
2. Israel opts out of the NPT talks.
3. Obama makes deal with Russia to reduce nuclear stock pile in fear of materials falling in the hands of terrorists.
4. Today Obama said at his NPT summit that the threat of nukes is not from nations but from terrorists (Obama wont use the word terrorist).
5. Now we have this unsubstantiated claim from Iran.

The PTB feed the main stream media these small bits and pieces of info. By themselves they mean very little but they culminate in the subconscious of the general public, making it much easer to control our response when they hit us with a false flag.
Looks like a false flag may be in the works. Keep a look out for more pieces to the puzzle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join