It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities

www.debka.com

This warning, along with an announcement that Iran would join the world's nuclear club within a month, raised the pitch of Iranian anti-US rhetoric to a new high Tuesday, April 13, as 47 world leaders gathered in Washington for President Barack Obama's Nuclear Security Summit. The statement published by Kayhan said: "If the US strikes Iran with nuclear weapons, there are elements which will respond with nuclear blasts in the centers of America's main cities." For the first time, debkafile's...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Debka seems to drive its rumor/fearmongering machine with full steam ahead! Article is full of unnamed "sources" and I really did try to check out this "Kayhan" news too - but I end up with nothing...

I think this is just BS. But as Debkas news has been sometimes highly correct in past, and also their news have been many times sended to breaking news section too - Ok - lets give this to your notion too...

- Did you just loose your sleep?

I really think that this news belongs to "Skunk Works", but what I am to say - Its their latest main news! Over all Israeli media has been recent days just very full of alarms and rumors and I think all will end up in terrible mess over there - soon.

Nuke in USA is many ways in media now - maybe some great new false flag is now finally coming? I hope not.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the chances of iran causing a nuclear attack on us soil is laughable. that entire country will turn intoa sheet of glass before they even get their finger on the button./

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh Debka File. Will you ever stop fearmongering and general chicanery?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is Debka, come on. It lives on creating bombastic scary headlines. And it openly declares that it has some connections with Israeli intelligence community. So to trust it is, well - it is like trusting Presstv
Iranian leadership surely has their own agenda and they hardly love "big (or small) satan" but they are not stupid to say something like this. Threatening Israel is one thing, giving such a present to those Americans who do not like Iran is totally different and is very dumb.
My bet - never happened. Scaring/warmongering from Debka.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

Na the world would never accept america turning a country into glass, thats a fact.

America have a policy of being nuked and it is not totally wiping out a country.

Do you people think america would turn a whole country into glass for a single bomb going of, na. Plus no one is going to attack america, and this news story is rubbish, and they do these to collect intel.

Get it people americas policy when attacked with 1 bomb is not to turn a whole country into glass. thats not what they will do.

America and uk is the monster but the worlds opinion does matter a little to them, you know.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Already posted well before you

And with middle East sources

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When I first read the title, I was in disbelief. Merely attacking Iran (which could be in the form of missiles, infantry, tanks, or other conventional means) would result in a nuclear counterattack?! Reading the article, I found the key:

"If the US strikes Iran with nuclear weapons, there are elements which will respond with nuclear blasts in the centers of America's main cities."

Aha. So its just another form of Mutually Assured Destruction, only in cities and towns instead of entire continents. Now, only one question remains: Why would the US ever use nuclear weapons on Iran?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

Na the usa have more nuke type weapons than atom and hydrogen bombs. There are things like tactical nukes and construction(yes) nukes.

There are plenty of types of nukes, that america and places like russia made.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a load of # to me...id like to invad iran now please

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've watched quite a few videos of the protests and the like going on inside the borders of Iran.

What I have gathered through my research is, Iran hates Iran more than we ever could. I don't think turning them into glass would be appropriate. Unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran would really be a liberation. This is of course just IMHO

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yea they already got them over here and its sad that this chess game is going on because its been what 8 years that Bush put them in the crosshairs and that basically gave them time to build and get ready as if its all on purpose yes purpose the evil one can get into any high ranking position to turn EARTH INTO ITS PLAYGROUND OF FIRE AND HUMANIITY IS WEAK enough to let him instead of collecting these individuals and putting them on some island to duke it out alone till the last drop while the rest of us live on humbley OHHH WAIT THE ISLAND IS HELL*** LMAO MABEY THIS TIME the ASTERIODS WILL COME CLOSA
EHH you know with all the negative energy abroad they may be attracted to show the way that its supposed to be really done....YOU GOTS NUKES AND WANNA PLAY WIT EM HMM WELL TAKE THESE 6 ASTERIODS PLUS 1 AND SEE HOW IT REALLY WORKS. Pathetic for a species to even develope such weapons and you could of been figuring out a way to make all of humanity happy for way cheeper.....ENJOY HIS PLAYGROUND for reccess wont be that long within it before the LAMB BEGINS TO DESTROY HIS PLAYGROUND OF FIRE for EVER....GOODDAY ATS

[edit on 4/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting - I was just reading that Gates is saying Iran is at least 1 year away from being able to make a nuke bomb.

Iran not nuclear weapons capable for "at least a year"-Gates

Edit - Me Fix Link!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Frogs]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

2 things.

1. That was really badly written.

and

2. Whatever happens, there are many of us will die trying to make the world a better place. Sure we created those dumb weapons, but really, I don't think anyone is going to use them.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If there is any truth in that headline then Iran is admitting to knowledge and or involvement in the movement of said nukes into US cities

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

This is Debka, come on. It lives on creating bombastic scary headlines. And it openly declares that it has some connections with Israeli intelligence community. So to trust it is, well - it is like trusting Presstv .

Comparing debka to presstv, you're pushing it...a lot.

Presstv reports real information all the time. Debka is making stuff up all the time, I think Sorcha Faal is about as reliable as Debka...

Anyway, one more information to the false-flag is coming pile.

Also : the movie unthinkable... propaganda for torture and ``white`` al-qeada aka militias...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Although it would never happen, they only said they would respond after a nuclear attack on Iran. Seems to me like they're just trying to defend themselves. Lets stay out of Iran. We don't need to f**k up another country in the middle east.

I think it's acceptable for someone to retaliate with nuclear weapons after being nuked themselves. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but nukes are way beyond a simple wrong doing.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neechi

When I read intelligent posts like this my mind automatically says "I wish they blew up that cancer part of the world".

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
the chances of iran causing a nuclear attack on us soil is laughable. that entire country will turn intoa sheet of glass before they even get their finger on the button./

The chances of America turning any other country into a "sheet of glass" for any reason at all is laughable. The only reason that we would push the button is the Mutually Assured Destruction scenario. We would only turn a country into a "sheet of glass" if we ourselves were about to become a sheet of glass.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

Laughable? Are you kidding me? Back in the Cold War, official reports state Russia managed to install at least 12 sleeper cells in America. Their job was to detonate dirty bombs at strategic locations when ordered to.

Give a person a cause/goal and he/she will find a way to make it happen. Nothing is full-proof. Thinking otherwise is just foolishness and arrogant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join