It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to join nuclear club within a month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

An official from Iran's Atomic Energy Organization announced Tuesday that the Islamic theocracy will “join the world nuclear club within a month in a bid to deter possible attacks on the country,” the Fars news agency reported. "No country would even think about attacking Iran after Iran's membership in the club," Deputy Head of IAEO Behzad Soltani said.

Source

This is very serious news and could lead to a strike by Israel before this happens in my opinion.

Are we teetering on the brink of WWIII? I do believe that we are.

Here is amother link

[edit on 13/4/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
Are we teetering on the brink of WWIII

Well, we know Israel won't let this happen. We know where all the major players stand on the issue. So.....

YES!

I really can't see it going any other way. Now would be a great time for the US to distance themselves from Israel...If it's not too late in the game.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Naah --- In another context I read this many hours ago, and that Busherer nuclear facility will be working after one month... - Not that they will have any nukes. This is just Israeli propaganda.

Busherer reactor is the issue and the real news, but we have now all the fearmongering channels open without any regulations - Like Debka shows us:

""Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities""
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who wants to take this BS?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's a pity this wasn't a thread about the US and Israel threatening Iran.

The majority of ATS members will work hard to prove that Iran wants nothing more than to plant peace roses in Tel Aviv.

You won't get many stars and flags for posting the proof that Iran wants the bomb, and is already making thinly veiled threats about using it.

How can you deal with a country like that?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The thing is to separate reality from propaganda.
It is not Israel that wants to smash Iran, it is only the right wing nationalists of Israel - who knows how much the Israeli public buys this.

All apart from that, the theocrats leading Iran may actually want a bomb.
It is not likely that they would risk attacking a country that has hundred of warheads though.
It would make sense - even for a theocratic regime - that they would only want it as a deterrent.

Please argue if you think about this differently. We need more than sheer rhetoric. The question is how realistic Ahmadinedjad and Netanyahu are. With both of these leaders, they may be divorced from geopolitical realities.

We know Bibi wants war. We know Ahmad is fiercely anti-semitic. However, we do not know for certain he would attack Israel. That is what the nationalists want everyone to believe. The truth may be gleaned more from intelligence than from rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Look on the bright side with a bit of luck Israel and Iran will annihilate each other!
Then we can all sit back and relax!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Im not too sure if theere is a 'bright side' to war, but the only sitting that should be going on is during a meeting to make diplomacy.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is for all you Pro War Cowboys.

It's from the Bush Dark Ages, so just exchange Bama's name in.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe they want Iran to get nuclear weapons?

they get the nukes, then israel has a nice little false flag to allow them to launch an attack on iran....with the backing of the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok, so this is a good thing isn't it ?

Israel, they are those organ stealing , mass murderers , bad guys ?
Baby killers . I don't read the news much , I only glean the overall general gist.

Are we arguing that Iran does not have too few weapons ?s

In this age of terrorist, It is imperative to make a stand against nation that send assassinations squads abroad to kill. Iran is doing a noble deed, I applaud them in their fight against terrorists.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Drexl]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
You won't get many stars and flags for posting the proof that Iran wants the bomb, and is already making thinly veiled threats about using it.

I just thought it was news. I really could not care less about stars and flags. If that is the only reason for posting something I don't think I will bother.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

Im not too sure if theere is a 'bright side' to war, but the only sitting that should be going on is during a meeting to make diplomacy.

Personally I agree with you there should be diplomacy, But these two groups seem hell bent on war.

I just hope America has the good sence to sit this one out and let these two pitbulls go at it, But I seriously doubt it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Originally posted by Senz20

Personally I agree with you there should be diplomacy, But these two groups seem hell bent on war.

I just hope America has the good sence to sit this one out and let these two pitbulls go at it, But I seriously doubt it.

Sorry, but the US is the most 'hell bent' country when it comes to war. I do not see why people still think the US are the good guys...well noones realy the good guys, but you know what i mean.

I am still hoping/thinking the US will loose their next war.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Ok, I might not read much news. But I have watched the cowboy films. I have seen the ww2 films. I know for certain Americans are the good guys . I have watched superman . What you suggest is contrary to all I have seen . You must not have seen the episode of the silver surfer and the fantastic four saving the world, else you would not have come to such an erroneous conclusion.

new topics

top topics

join