It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease: You need to hear about this!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Oh, thank goodness KD, I feel much better now. Here I thought this was a multi-national disaster man! It was all in our head I guess? Thanks dude, I'm going to hop on some prozac now and forget this was ever real! I sure am glad you posted, I was really delusional too! Way to save the day, and the lives of thousands of other "delusionals". I'm going to go to find a doctor now & see what they can prescribe for me. Get myself hooked on some big pharma meds!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Finally, some common sense and critical thinking skills well-applied.

I've been following Morgelleons for several years, and all I ever see written about it is unsubstantiated, unproven, pseudo-scientific, or self-diagnosed. Skin lesions are a common symptom of many, many illnesses, and the fibers are rarely examined with any amount of scientific rigor beyond an amateur thrusting them beneath a microscope and seeing what they want to see.

My mother has fallen pray to the Morgelleon's stuff. She has been called a 'textbook case' by self-proclaimed experts on the matter, but let me tell you a little something about my mother:

- She has clinical depression.
- She has mild adult acne, like many people do.
- She compulsively picks at her skin.
- She collects and examines fibers.

Now, when I first read about Morgelleons it terrified me...the very idea of something living in a person's skin was disgusting and loathesome, however there is only so far that I can suspend my disbelief. Having watched my mother's behaviors and read the behaviors of others, when you apply Occam's Razor there is only one conclusion: Delusions of Parasitosis

Yes, skin conditions hurt, very much, but there are a plethora of mundane reasons for sores and wounds on skin. Depression and manic-depression make us more sensitive to pain and hyper-fixated, and in that state of mind, when you want to see evidence of something, you do, whether or not it's real.

My mother took my advice and saw a psychiatrist. She gave the medication a chance, and guess what? No more picking...no more wounds...no more imaginary fibers. The truth hurts, but sometimes it really IS just in your head. Now that my mother has pulled the wool from her eyes and accepted that, she feels better.

Don't get taken in by hysteria, seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A small portion may have merely psychiatric conditions, but after review of hundreds on sites, you cannot for a second claim it is delusional. Nematodes, confirmed. Spores breeding biofilms that trap other microlife, confirmed. Silicone flowing in peoples bodies, confirmed. Fibres that grow and react as microwires and nanowires, also confirmed.

I would really hate to have an exceeding rare disease that had all the symptoms of Morgellons, and actually was just an accidental lab leak in one tiny region of the world. Despite pictures, testimonies, very widespread exposure, and backed by FDA-reluctance and mass media suppression, people like you two still insist this as fallacy. Because you have one case study, your mother, who might have just had a scare over it and it was revealed as such, you go on to believe that there is nothing else to it. That's called putting blinders on.

Some of us have done our research and know the damn disease not only exists, but is much worse than the authorities want to reveal. The Morgellons Institute A) Calls the fibres "unknown" - they can't tell what they are with all their modern research methods? B) Goes out of their way to tell us they are NOT industry fibres, when one of the very likely vectors is industry fibres which perfectly match that of sufferers C) Is as vague on details and research as possible on their site, while the "inept and self-diagnosed" as you imply have pages upon pages of photos, lab analysis, and other findings to back their claims.

Please read the thread and study the links before you jump to any more half-baked conclusions.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
to see exactly what this disorder looks like, simply watch the series of slides found here. www.silentsuperbug-reference.blogspot.com...

What I believe most of those reading this want to see is approx. 5 minutes and 55 seconds into the presentation. If you are impatient and cant wait this long, though I do recommend watching the whole thing, go to this link
picasaweb.google.com...#
and scroll about 2/3 of the page and there you will see the macro presentation.

Also, I find it fascinating that no one seems particularly bothered by the fact the military took over the CDC/KAISER investigation. This one fact alone should tell you what this is all about.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, again I was wrong.

I was sure it was a parasite, that was taking over my body. I have not seen the skin lesions with hair like growth. I did have lesions that wouldn't heal, which are gone now since doing Detox. That seems to be once this thing has taken a good foothold.

I have been treating this with parasite medication and a more natural diet. After suffering a stroke and having several Dr's tell me they could not figure out what caused this, I started to investigate the possibility of having parasites.

I have shed about 50 lbs of fibrous material and am now at the weight I was in my 20's. People who know me ask what I am doing. I say eliminate parasites. But it never seems to clear up. I change programs often as there seems to be an immunity to what worked well for a while, then began to be less effective.

My fingernails are growing again, needing to be clipped once a month or more. My balding head seems to be thicker with hair again. But the fibrous mucous continues to be coughed up. I am taking probiotics and other products to help with digestive function, as well as detox cleanses. I was starting to get some sores that wouldn't heal, which have since healed and no new ones present themselves.

After spending most of the morning reading about this condition, it is clear that this describes my condition, to a T. The only thing I haven't found is what to do about this. It sounds like the answer is above my security clearance level.

This brings me to vibration technology along the lines of what Dr Royal Rife was working on. There are some newer technology systems on the market now. It would be worth investigating how these fibers react to frequency vibration.

The other thing I found is that drinking Arm & Hammer baking soda, as described by the company in 1925(?) or there abouts, might help with the ph imbalance these fibers cause.

To all the delusional people who think this is nothing, I would love to share this with you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am trying to come up with an action plan for people who suffer from this.

One thing that keeps popping up is that this seems to be directed at people with certain genetic makeup. The involvement of the Government only makes this argument more convincing to me.

In other research the idea of there being a certain bloodline of humanity that always seems to attract the attention of those who pull the strings on world control, is front and center. It seems Jesus was of this bloodline, as well as other martyrs. There seems to be a certain agenda associated with this.

It seems this is taking what Hitler did, to another power(math term).

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soror

- She has clinical depression.
- She has mild adult acne, like many people do.
- She compulsively picks at her skin.
- She collects and examines fibers.

I know a few people like this, and I am sure almost everyone knows someone like this. You need to support your mother more on this one as you seem to be the delusional person here, not her.

I am talking from a position of understanding just what this does to a person, other than the obvious. The self esteem angle is only one group of issues. When medical people snicker at you whispering parasitosis, you just want to hit them on the head with a hammer.

Good God, she brought you into this world, support her. This is devastating to a person, I know.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What a wonderful source of information. I have been reading this for a couple of days now, including the links.

I could give this 100 stars. Makes sense now, about what is going down. This condition is killing people and the blame is being laid on Cancer. Give to Cancer research. What a crock.

I say, drink hydrochloric acid. If I die from drinking this, it will be better than the alternative of a slow painful death.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I too have this morgellons. It first showed up in my girlfriend at the time, unfortunately I jumped to the conclusion she was on some kind of drugs. Then within the next two weeks, It hit me, and hit me hard. My girlfriend went to the doctors and got diagnosed with scabies and was given the treatment. I took some vacation time off and started to treat my entire appartment for scabies and while steaming my couch cusion I began to itch terribly. I pointed the steamer tword my scalp as it was itching so bad, and that seemed to stop the itching. Soon as I bent down to continue steaming I felt something on my upper lip below my nose. I figured it was some myoplex I drank stuck to my mustach. I went to the bathroom to wipe my mouth but when i looked in the mirror it looked more like I had crusted blood on the skin under or between the hairs. I dipped a q tip in alcohol and wipped twice in a small spot. all of a sudden the whole scab (or whatever) broke into thousands of small reddish white bumps and started to move away from the swab. Freaked out i used about 10 swabs with alcohol to catch them, then i just grabbed my trimmer and cut all the mustach and beard hair off my face. I still had 9 or 10 bumps which look much like skin now and when i tried to wipe them off (they were still moving) they seemed to sink into my skin and go under the swab and all went into my mouth, I couldnt stop them. My mouth was foamy a little and i immediately grabbed the mouthwash, then it was over. I still have q-tips and they are covered in very tiny red specs, But i cant get anyone to take it serious. Went to the E.R with the flecks and they said it looked like dry blood, but admitted i had no signs of a bloody nose or a scab anywhere on my face. Then they asked if i was on any drugs, thats what i get eh. I went to work with the help of my now ex girlfriend and we ran accross morgellons and it fits the bill perfectly. after intense catch up research i learned that for some reason your surroundings have a lot to do with the level of activity. I havent suffered intensly like that for over a year now, but i was diagnosed with a low testosterone level of 230 and very low vitamen d ( i belive i know the cause of the vit d ). I am 34 years young and my familay has no history of health concerns. This is real and it is everywhere according to some. Either way it is REAL.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
After doing some research into Mogellon’s Disease, to me, it appears the most likely cause is a microscopic critter called collembola.

Please have a look at my evidence to support this claim here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-9-2011 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Oh, thank goodness KD, I feel much better now. Here I thought this was a multi-national disaster man! It was all in our head I guess? Thanks dude, I'm going to hop on some prozac now and forget this was ever real! I sure am glad you posted, I was really delusional too! Way to save the day, and the lives of thousands of other "delusionals". I'm going to go to find a doctor now & see what they can prescribe for me. Get myself hooked on some big pharma meds!

Curiously enough, this kind of paranoia and sarcasm are common psychological traits of those who believe they have the disease but are unwilling to actually do anything constructive about it. It's a nice little box. These folks can feel like they're doing something, or play the victim, or complain bitterly, but without actually taking any solid steps toward taking care of the problem.

Of course the worst part is that if medication actually helped, then they'd have to admit they were wrong in the first place. That would be worse than having polyester sweater and carpet fibers growing out of your skin!

Same case with a lot of folks with mental problems. Hard to be sympathetic when they're so angry, nasty and mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
First of would like to say that this is some scary stuff!!! Wouldnt wish this to anyone, not even my enemies.
After the reading the article I am a little confused about these "tubes".
So they can replicate, they have a protetive coating and all these atributes but do they really crawl as some have said under the skin? Has anyone seen them wiggling or moving around on the skin?

This sounds like it could have been engineered since the article states that there is both an internal and external structure present. But what are the golden/glowing tops that are mentioned? Is that the head? Or a propulsion system?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting read some of the symptoms reminded me of an old program i saw on the discovery channel a few years back.

there we go i no it's not the same thing but look at what the worm does maybe Morgellons works the same way?
the skin lesions look similar.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Tobree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

www.cbsnews.com...

CDC spent $600,000.00 looking at 100 people suffering and concluded that yes they indeed are suffering but not
from a desease.

This does not make anyone feel better but it is scientific evidence that the problem is not a mysterious disease
caused by an agent entering through the skin of the people suffering

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Although I'm not at all surprised by yourn comment; I'm insulted.
I live literally in hell. I too have people in my life who have tried tocommit me.
However, those who have chosen to not take the easybpath of writing me off as insane, have volunteered there time to spend an entire nightwith me to watch my horror show. It starts to get crazy around 5 or 6pm.Must be feeding tiime or something. It's anocturnal creature as well. I havenow watched one of my precious dogs be overtaken by it and lopst her a couple of months agIt'snow taking thelife of my other precious dog.

I don't feel it necessary to "prove" to you I have it. I do truly hope however, that you don't some day have to eat your words because of aquiring it yourself. The worst part for you will be the people who don't believe you and the lonliness that follows.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Does anyone remember a thread written in code that was introduced by a man purportedly running for his life? The code was broken and translated by some individuals on this site. It concerned a disease that strictly targetted RHnegatives forcing the detainment and placement of all negs in the Fema Camps to isolate them so they wouldnt infect the majority of the people.Which isn`t very bright come to think about it, because they can only infect each other But.A very convenient way to kill a group of people without having blood tests. I read that negative blood was going for ten thousand dollars a quart in some places.If this could be substantiated there is hope because usually a disease wouldnt be released unless they had a cure for it. Well I must say this thread has cheered me immensely! Im not gonna die alone. See ya in the Fema Camp! Moi

!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Starred.

Yes I've read about this and some even speculate it has to do with chemtrails.

Watched a movie, Contagion, the other day and that was scary. Heaven only knows what some of those mad scientists are cooking up in their military laboratories.

Read the Georgia Guide Stones...................the elite and whoever the real powers that be are want the planet cleared of "useless eaters".

Some speculate this new disease came from space?

Good find. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes I've read several reports concerning a connection between Morgellons and Chemtrails.

Uploaded by Saucer People on Jan 2, 2012

Chemtrails and Morgellons - Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (2011)

Check the video I did back in 2007 when the nanotech-agent's links to the chemtrailing process were only just being suggested : www.youtube.com...

Info: "As the natural world dies around us, what will take its place? Planetary engineering includes bioremediation measures to bring us genetically engineered trees and crops. And what of humans themselves? How are we being transformed from the inside out?

Presented at Conspiracy Con 2011, this 1 hour power point presentation by Sofia Smallstorm introduces primary and scientific findings hidden in the muffles of mainstream alternative media."

Video from Conspiracy Con 2011 - google their event site for more

Seeded by Exopolitics UK - exopolitics.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'd be willing to have anyone attempt to infect me with this, that's how strong my disbelief is. Assuming of course this person has been tested and doesn't have any known diseases that I could contract from them.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, or downplaying your suffering. I do believe that people are struggling and suffering. I just honestly don't believe it's some government developed nano virus, "chemtrail" related, of alien origin, or anything like that.

I've read quite a lot about this, listened to shows on C2C about it, watched videos, etc. I've come to the conclusion it's a mix of some people with real, but known skin conditions, some people who are being exposed to chemicals or skin irritants from their job or something in their environment, and some people with mental issues causing the lesions themselves due to constant scratching/irritation of the skin.

Various drugs can cause people to think there are spiders or insects crawling on them, and they scratch themselves raw, cut into their skin, etc. Are there really spiders and insects crawling all over their skin? No, it's a mental issue do to the drugs. The exact same thing could be happening to some people, from a mix of drugs and others who have non-drug related mental problems. Like I said I don't think this is all of the people, but a portion of them.

Then the rest are just people with known skin problems, or who are coming into contact with chemicals or something else in their daily lives.

Like I said, I'd honestly be willing to have someone attempt to give me Morgellons as long as they were tested and didn't have any known skin conditions that I could catch.

As for the fibers and lesions, I'd like to have someone studied very intensively. Put them under observation 24/7 and do not let them itch themselves at all, do not let them wear any clothing other than white clothing. If new lesions appear, or fibers appear that are not white, then we'd know the lesions with the fibers are not simply self induced wounds getting contaminated with fibers from their clothing. Then test the for all known skin conditions. Putting this person under observation and detainment would also make sure they aren't exposed to anything in their environment like certain chemicals that could be irritating their skin.

Such a test would be quite simple and cheap for any medical establishment or patient. It would be time consuming and invasive, but if someone really wants to prove this is real, and not just some known skin condition or environmental factor it'd be worth it.

I just want to repeat I really don't want to offend or insult anyone. I believe people are suffering, there is no doubt about that. The cause of the suffering is the part I take issue with.

One big issue I have why would doctors deny this exists? If you think that every doctor in the country is involved in some massive conspiracy to deny the existence of morgellons, I think that'd be a good indication you have mental problem. Doctors are regular people. And there are TONS of them. To think they all are involved in a coverup is just ridiculous and literally impossible.

For a doctor, to find and research a brand new disease is a pretty big deal. Pretty much any of them would love to do this, their name would get big, they'd get a lot of attention and increase their profile. So what would stop doctors from actually finding out about morgellons? I've yet to hear any credible reason for this. Most of the time people just sound super paranoid, that all doctors are CIA plants, they are being mind controlled, etc. A nice logical explanation of why all the doctors in the country are colluding to coverup a disease would be a step in the right direct.
edit on 14-8-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LindaLou

Dear Linda,

I really feel for you. It sounds like you are suffering terribly. It must be the height of loneliness when others cannot begin to understand what you are going through. Making it worse by accusing people who suffer from Morgellons with dillusions. It must be terribly frustrating. I really feel for you. The mother of the person who responded to your post must also be going through and extremely difficult time. She has no support or understanding from her ignorant son. He sounds extremely immature, condescending and arrogant.

I wish you all the best!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join