It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease: You need to hear about this!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The most likely cause of Morgellons, and it might not be from Chemtrails!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multiple causes? However paranoid the growing news is, I hope everyone is cultivating a healthy, positive mindset against disease in general. I believe our body corresponds to the virtue we practice, and spread to others. While that in itself won't save you from an aspertame breakfast, it is a good basis to start from. Our bodies correspond to heaven! When we are filled with love and positive energy, it's scientifically proven to be the single greatest counter-action we can take against disease. (A documentary called Bleed was helpful for understanding). We are the thinking, concious care-takers of billions of living cells, with complex inner systems that work best in alkaline environments, not stressed out over real guilt and hatreds. Let's look after them!

The truth facing leaders in evil positions who perpetuate ongoing campaigns against the health of others, is that their health is already suffering, drastically. For those who are "too smart" to realize that coping with their "real guilt" leads to an unhealthy body and mind, they darken their conciences against the reality they have earned, and carry on heedless. Do you really think there is no universal justice for souls who carry on in this way? There's is only a temporary delay, a building up of the curse they will carry themselves. The long-arm of the law is very much a spiritual one too. The divine of forgiveness? When so many have suffered? Don't count on it. That's why it's pointless to plead with the face-value of an issue with a man or woman who is continuing it - real knowledge of deeds done, and contracts made, and bribes achieved, and blackmails in place against them - ensure the process will continue.

To pray for evil leaders is only contemplated when seeing them as nexus points for the powers of spiritual darkness, which I will contest are the real entities to be concerned about. Can we free them from possession, and let them fight for real control over their actions and their souls? Too many elites serve unseen spiritual masters, the occult plays an over-powering role in this - as most have some form of spirituality - especially those who embrace Luciferian doctrine and are in powerful places in the world. Bilderberger families leave an empty place at their tables for Lucifer.

I could write chapters on the spiritual elements of control, which we can't see or measure, and how important it is to note that if we could quantify this study, how shifted the focas would be from the egocentric world of man.

We don't follow a dusty tome in the Bible, but develop a real working relationship with the living Lord, who can teach us through our lives, in every real way, but it takes a willingness to understand and love virtue, and to weed out the elements of our lives which cause others harm. It's not an overnight process, it sometimes takes years. If you think human disinfo agents are bad, demons are impossibly worse. Yet we can find our protection from them, and we are also afforded authority over them, but ask God nicely! It's His authority gifted to us, as is a spirit of discernment.

"He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished." -Proverbs 17:5

"Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent- the LORD detests them both." -Proverbs 17:15

"All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the LORD." -Proverbs 16:2

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I wouldn't want to add any more to that... Way to spell it out!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thank God for teaching me, He is my strength
And thanks to all the decent people along the way. That doesn't make me sacred, or infallible, or without error. It does imply a strong attempt to live above the all-time-low of status-quo corporate society measures, to not be embarrassed by doing so, to recognize the cut-and-divide measures that try to separate us all, and to unite on the "other-side" of their dooms to promote a meritocracy which places me/us in a non-controlling fashion over others in order to build up what is good in them. By over, I mean, with a good overview of what we face - if I was in a service position, it should entail actual service, for others benefit. It cuts through bad psycology on every level. We face foes from five fronts as I see it : culture, our countries 3 political divisions, social nwo corporate scientific-totalitarianism, demonic control and infiltration - the real key of understanding, and intellectual ideologies that portend to ruin us on any level. It's a tough fight to sidestep, and some of it is best simply side-stepped - just fight the battles you can fight, well.

Aim for the point of confidence, not pride in your devices. It is your standard of integrity that you uphold after all.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'd like to include two more matters of import to the matters at hand, one is to consider matters widely, and at hand, instead of crashing our heads into issues. Think wisely, like an old elf might for a moment, and consider all you've collected in your immediate mind for examination of an issue. You already can remember the Lord of the Rings, the thoughtful, altruistic society of the elves, and know how Tolkien's work has outlasted every book in it's genre - fantasy! - among a sea of competators, and realize who controlled the thought processes of- fantasy! - as part of a cultural brainwashing of influence to direct the very method of judgement on this subject as a pre-thought, hammered into the brain since youth. Ignore the fantasy label and counter it by an understanding of society, and live to be the ones you had no hope of adopting because society addressed you as crazy for considering. Readress your wholesome role models again, and see if they contain some weight, or form of character, that is nothing like the image in mind you had for yourself. It's good to open up a door again, once in a while, when you can afford yourself the peace to do so. The time to research and relax! It's pretty fair. There are terrors out there, which they have created. How do we as a society address them? I hope the approach is creative. They can't take our independance or our freedom from us.

Are we slaves? Didn't we grow up, and were born, according to our constitutions, in a society that should protect us, responsibly, from harm and deliberate attack of it's citizens? What weight do their actions carry, for themselves, in their own souls weight? I think the answers can be approached most creatively now ...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.educate-yourself.org...
www.carnicom.com...

They cut at us with a thousand terrors, and various fears, with this one. We could live a long time, so, think healthy! Delta conditioning of our role models, and military-mindedness, cuts broad swaths across our society - the poetry of ultraviolence the world revels in so much. Stay peaceful and calm in the face of it and enstill the storm, so to speak. Know the reasons why! Nihilists will play into their hands before they figure this stuff out. How are we betraying ourselves to their plans?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We need an - expert system - in place people, to counter the -expert systems - of the villanous that would utilize their policy for the degredation of mankind. This is a social disease that has two outcomes. We, as a race can reject the parasite, as a bad offence that only grows daily on our countries, or we can unite wholly against the parasites that proclaim rule!
Be of heaven against it, on every front ofyour lives. Seek spiritual protection. The revolution is within, and the expert systems are already in place
See boyond their terror, if you haven't, or pridefully said aLready.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Of other questions among my "spiritual health" issues, has anyone else a leading background of this man, Brian Farnum, who I feel deserves lengthy introduction. But I with-hold the point - he claims to have direct revelation with God, so, I don't question that he has "some" revelation with God. Do we need to take more heed to his words, I feel compelled to ask as I write, and attention to what I feel to be a crucial address?

I'm not sure yet, I do feel compelled to ask, to those who feel interested. I always assume at these points, with modest inquiry, that the facts may pertain to those most who would stand to benefit from such a "revelation", if that feeling persists with the listener. And so I'll leave it at that

There's so much we're unconnected to at any point in our lives, where is sciences yardstick going to measure, rejecting ethics in its directives, and shamming humanity to a legalistic "deplete" in it's own God-given science ability, building up universities against the every-man science of the birds and the bees. I guess thast's where it all is, on the other side of life.

www.bryanfarnum.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Either there really is some bug that’s crawled out of a government lab, Or: whoever has written your Morgellons Disease article, has just succeeded in leaving this world a worse place for their existence, than without it.

ATS, like man, cannot stand very much reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Either there really is some bug that’s crawled out of a government lab, Or: whoever has written your Morgellons Disease article, has just succeeded in leaving this world a worse place for their existence, than without it.

ATS, like man, cannot stand very much reality.

sooo what are you trying to say?

-

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

oh god, this makes my skin craw, no pun intended.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this is ridiculous it is obviously government experiment gone wrong,and was "accidentally" let out of the lab!! and now all these people are suffering from this horrible disease, It seems lately there are so many disease that are man made, god didn't intend for our body to produce these kinds of fibers!! its like these people have been transformed into a fabric reproduction facility themselves it is very terrifying, when will the government and the cdc learn to stop making and testing things of this nature!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

I believe you have it somewhat right. I spoke with a couple friends of mine who attend Washington University medical school. Ironically enough one of them is using Morgellon's Disease as his final thesis topic and has provided me with some very interesting correlations. For the basics he says that it is a blood/saliva transmitted disease, much like an STD, and he believes mere skin contact could be enough to contract the disease. He also confirmed the anomoly that occurs to the immune systems of those affected by it; I don't remember the technical terms but he descrbed the human immune system as having three types of defense cells. The ones we all know about are the white T-cells and the "Y" shaped antibodies that are main line of defense. He also said that we have these "super-killer" cells that literally are designed to attach toany cell and utterly destroy it along with itself. I always thought that was a T-cell, but he said these cells are like the super T-cells, capable of literally killing anything except some viruses. Anyway, he said that the body begins to produce many more antibodies than normal and boosts the creatin of these super T-cells. This, he claims, keeps many people with Morgellon's from having other more common illneses, such as colds and more specifically fights off infections at an exponential rate compared to a normal person's immune system. So essentially, people who suffer from the disease often do not experience infections, even in open wounds.

Next he described the cell alterations that occur as a result of the disease and literally said "while the process is understood, there is always a pattern, or program if you will, to a virus/bacteria and that they follow that pattern to substain its presence in the human body." He said "The virus associated with Morgellon's disease has shown no apparent pattern in its expansion and longevity." He then said "simply put, this virus shows none of the signs of any other naturally occuring virus know to man that classifys it as a virus." To me this meant the virus was not of natural origin.

From here I presented him with the question of whether he thought foul play and human intervention may be involved. He said he could only speculate, but that he found it interesting that the virus "acts almost as if it is intellegent and can make decisions" in that it randomly attacks different parts of the body for different people even though it is only a virus. He said the virus is what seems to be creating the special bacteria from our own healthy cells, which further mutates more cells to a "silicon based structure."

Given what he told me and what i know of nano-tech, this is really starting to sound like it was not only manufactured by people, but maybe the first truly "synthetic" virus ever created. So far he says no definitive treatment really helps, but an ncrease in vitamin C and D tends to help heal lesions from his study. He also said victims have pulled everything from silicon fibers to even hardened carbon from the lesions. Some claim to have pulled out glass, others have said shiny pieces of what looks like metal ore.

So there you have it, a med student, writing his thesis on Morgellon's Disease, says it is the greatest medical paradox he (and I'm assuming others) have spoken about and behaves unlike ANY disease we have ever known.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks for that information. It's technical, but I think we can understand enough of it to get the picture.

Perseverance. We must keep perseverance until we know what exactly this is, how it came to be, and how to combat it. For the current "victims", and for ourselves. If it turns out to be some military lab somewhere, we need to know it.

I notice there have been other mentions of "sexually transmitted". I wonder if condoms are effective. Would you mind asking your medical student friend what he thinks of transmission sexually, and what protection condoms might provide?

You know, HIV spread like wildfire until they figured out it was sexually transmitted. Something good to know, if this is the case.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
you'd think it's horrible by your first reaction to this all right..
but after doing some serious reading about the research being done..
you begin to think a bit differently about it all...

Originally posted by brooklyn87
god didn't intend for our body to produce these kinds of fibers!!

then again, maybe he did...

from the ongoing study of Morgellons fibers by Dr W John Martin. he terms them 'ACE pigments' (Alternative Cellular Energy Pigments)
link - www.24-7pressrelease.com...

Although the immune system is ineffective in suppressing stealth-adapted viruses, the body can respond through an alternative cellular energy (ACE) pathway mediated by structures termed ACE pigments.

These mineral containing organic structures readily develop in cultures of stealth-adapted viruses. Similar materials can also be seen in brain and skin biopsies of stealth-adapted virus infected humans and animals.

Through a process of self-assembly, these materials can take the form of fibers, threads, ribbons and discrete particles. They can be transparent or variously colored; will commonly fluoresce when illuminated with ultraviolet light; can display marked electrostatic and electron donating properties; and can occasionally be magnetic.

Many of the organic components are aromatic terpenes and phenolics. Polymerization seemingly leads to clathrate formation with modified chelated minerals acting as transducers of physical energy to biological life support.

ACE pigments can also participate in biosynthetic reactions, leading especially to the formation of their constituent components. ACE pigments are presumably a natural source of biological energy that may well represent a more fundamental process than photosynthesis.

there's only so far you can go with the initial knee-jerk panic worried-mom syndrome...
after a few years it gets old.
then you can begin to learn.

-

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
So I came across an article dealing with this new, "other-worldly" disease that is called Morgellons disease.

FIrst, I DO NOT want to sound dismissive of the terrible suffering some posters have assuredly gone though because of this "disease." I"m sure the mental and physical anguish is quite real.

Second, You've been had. Though, again, I am sure some posters here do honestly believe that they are suffering from it.
This is horrid truth THEYdon't want you to know.
Well that and the Internet allowing people to reinforce their existing beliefs, are the horrid truths behind it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Horrid doesn't begin to describe the willingness to pass this off as "Delusional Parasitosis" just like the FDA did at first. There are hundreds upon hundreds of images out there from completely separate sources, a half page of very non-delusional symptoms that even the FDA agency studying this lists, and an undeniable media suppression.

So please don't insult our intelligence, get a reality-check.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I found that when I stop using hallucinogens, the problem subsides.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So far judging by what I've read here and from research on my own, Morgellons seems to be localized to the USA?

(I did find this site claiming it had been found in China in 1994 and other parts of the world but most of the the links on the site seem to be all busted sadly making it little more then a teaser/starting point for more followup research. ( www.morgellons.eu... )

The meteorite article is intriguing however.

Also this article talking about the fibers "infesting" their home electronics, if accurate, is even more bizarre. www.rense.com...
Anyone have any solid info on cases being reported out side the USA?

Edit: Further thought:

A lot of the pictures of the lesions, bear a remarkable resemblance to diabetic ulcers/skin sores, often caused by poor circulation from poor glucose control.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Silveressa]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No, Morgellons is not just seen in victims in the US..I began to study this disease a few years ago and read what some of the victims have suggested works to get rid of the parasites..some have mentioned that Niacin and vit D is helpful and I would have to agree. In fact make sure you take all the alphabet vitamins in supplement form.
I have friends both here in Canada and in Australia who have Morgellons. I do not claim to have Morgellons, but I do know about parasite infestation in the body...in particular the intestines..Seven years ago I changed my oil for cooking and consuming exclusively to coconut oil. Within 48 hours of using exclusively coconut oil for all my oil needs, intestinal parasites where expelled from my body for the next three days..I was shocked that I had more than one type of internal parasite.
From this personal experience, I did further research into the benefits of coconut oil and ridding ones body of parasites was just one of the many health benefits.

As a result, I have suggested to my friends who have Morgellons to use coconut oil for all their cooking needs and in addition I suggested that they put coconut oil onto the affected area of their body topically. My Auzy friend reported back to me that within 24 hours of putting coconut oil onto their skin the lesions began to heal up and more fibers were being expelled from her skin. Since then I have heard from another friend in the US who also used coconut oil topically on what he thinks is Morgellons and he too has seen positive results of his skin healing of these lesions.
So my suggestion to absolutely everyone is to start to use coconut oil both internally and topically as it seems that any type of parasite does not like coconut oil.
I also want to mention another oil that also makes claims of getting rid of parasites and that is oil of oregano. This oil can also be consumed orally and topically.
My dog had mange, which is a parasite that burrows under the skin of dogs and cats. I had tried conventional vet medicine for the mange to no avail..she was in a horrible way and was almost bald because of the mange infestation. So I decided to use a combination of melted coconut oil and an eye dropper full of oil of oregano and viola, within one month of topical application, her fur began to grow back and the horrible black scaly, scabby skin was now a healthy pink colour..I continue to give my dog coconut oil internally as well as a maintenance treatment of the coconut oil/oregano oil rubbed into her skin...every few weeks.

Do not believe the claims of the medical profession that coconut is not good for you..that was a slur campaign created by the big Canola growers. Some of the benefits of coconut oil include:
lowered blood pressure, cleaning of plaque from arteries, improved skin/anti aging effects, lessening of PMS and non existence of menopause with prolonged use..in addition to parasitic expulsion from the body.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just wanted to throw this article out there about chemtrails so that everyone can understand what they are, why they are being sprayed, and who is doing it.

Chemtrails

This article was written by the same author of the Morgellons article I posted in the OP. It is the best one I have found so far regarding them, and Dan Eden is known to be a very thorough and reliable author. Please take a second to read it, what you find might astound you, but it makes perfect sense and really creates an ethical dilemma for society.

Needless to say Aluminum Oxide is one they use, but this has very little connection to Morgellons.

So, as of right now, I really do not think Morgellons is connected to chemtrails, but again, once further evidence has been found it is quite possible that they are spraying more than what Dan Eden found in his investigation. You be the judge.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The author, the articles, and the "disease" are all a crock. The pictures that he provides in the "chemtrail" article are all taken out of context. The pic of the plane with the spray nozzle on it is used for spraying water in flight to test deicing devices on aircraft. Delusional Parasitosis is the answer for Morgolons and Prozac is the answer for chemtrails.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join