It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Stargate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow, there is a lot of info to digest. My initial reaction just from some reading is that a 23 year military project only spent $20 million. I know first hand that you can't get anything done in the military without a budget of some sorts and less than a million a year is like getting limited to only being able to fill up your gas tank once a year in the scheme of budgets.

None the less, great read and I look forward to be able to dive into it deeper

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dazsmith

Thank you for posting those links and for all the useful information you provided.

It's much appreciated and i hope you continue to add.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So, I have a couple questions and speculation that may tie in.

Is RV most likely the same thing as what Edgar Cayce did? Tapping into the universal consciousness? I believe alot of his more innocuous readings are available for public consumption, yet he gave so many, on record even, that I think perhaps the more out there readings are sealed from public view.

It just seems that all the cold war era spy games have filtered through to our modern day business dealings, kinda like a rehash of Sun Tzu or Macchiavelli work.

It totally seems in the realm of restricting information that the abc agencies engage in, to plant false info for the masses and the enemy to distort the validity of decades of research. For this particular program, 20 mil seems very conservative. As in, they are lieing about the actual cost. Cointel is what I think.

If Cayce really did enjoy better than 90% up to 100% accuracy with his readings, don't you think its probable that some forward thinking gov types would want to replicate his method?

The conspiracy theorist in me says heck yes! Its the same with Tesla's work IMO. He had most of his work stolen after he died, which, coincidentally enough was just before he was to meet with FDR about who really knows! Tesla has his patents and what not, but how did he get his info in the first place? Maybe RV?

Perhaps these theorists like Lear and Hoagland were privy to documents of RV results and thats where they formed their opinions?

Sci-fi writers and CTers are very similar. The documents have shown that this has at the very least been performed. Quite likely that they achieved positive results, as well.

People should realize that the gov is not as incompetent as we are led to believe. They obviously believe in every possibility, where nothing is impossible.

One more question.... Are the released documents heavily redacted? If they are not, that spells out total psyop.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was dreading spending yet another 9 dull hours at work today but you, sir/madam, have just made my night. Remote viewing has always been really interesting to me!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Glad you seemed to enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dazsmith

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

This is the best article I've read thusfar from Ingo Swann -- he emphasizes Pantajali's yoga sutra for remote viewing training!

Yeah I studied from "remote viewer" -- someone who regularly does long distance healing and is now verified by the Mayo Clinic! springforestqigong.com... Chunyi Lin -- so I've had experience with this stuff quite a bit.

Full lotus yoga is the basis for the yoga training.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazsmith
Hi, since all the links and docs were 'borrowed' from my website I thought I'd pop by and say hi. I'm a long time remoet viewer and my website is here:
www.remoteviewed.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dazsmith]

Wow, all this stuff is really intriguing, what would you say is the best way to go about trying to practice this method, I see you have a few manuals on your website, which would you say is the best way to proceed?

All this stuff seemed like it came from the 70's has there been any more advancement in this field since then?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ive always been intrigued by stories of these types of phenomenon.

My psychology professor was the first to bring remote viewing to my attention. He made our class watch videos on guys like the ones mentioned in your thread.

Personally, I'm not a skeptic. I believe anything is possible, and for us to claim otherwise is just arrogance and the desire to feel like we can explain away everything we encounter.

However, I do have one question for people like the guy who could not only remote view, but was also able to see the future. Why would they work for other people and not themselves? He brags about making corporations millions, but why wouldnt he just go into business for himself and become the richest man in the world?

Even if he lacked ambition, or simply did not want to use his information to start a business, couldnt he see this weeks lottery numbers and at least win the MEGA MILLIONS, and be set for a while?

I dont know.... thats where I kind of start to wonder. I know the fact that the govt was using these people, definitely adds credibility to their claims. Yet, Ive always been taught to beware of the salesman who claims he knows the secrets to success. After all, if he did know some get rich quick secrets, why wouldnt he just use them for himself and then retire from the book, and lecture circuit?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Why would they work for other people and not themselves? He brags about making corporations millions, but why wouldnt he just go into business for himself

What, you mean like this guy...... Ed Dames

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i do not believe at all that the government or any military branch would ever shut down an operation such as remote viewing. that is an unimaginably usefull tool and i believe if they say they shut it down, then it means they just renamed the project and their onto something big. they would never be able to publicly say they found certain info through remote viewing so they deny the project completly and completly black book everything.
i would like to hear some thoughts about this, if anyone has something to say about my thoughts then send me a messaage.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Remote Viewing Stargate and MK ULTRA Project talent

is cross connected i would believe

www.disclose.tv...

I truly believe this has Happend and i will explain why sometime, but not until i can gather some more INFO and ill make this as a thread, but i would expose myself and some others peers and would have to ask them if i could tell our story , I would like to get some facts/proof before any conjecture then again the CIA , FBI , NSA etc.. goes through this Site like a Fine Tooth Flea Comb as been told but a few ATS Members

i will say this I might be what you considered as a child that was Observed in a Special class room that was pounded with tests at random , from IQ, to ESP test, like the cards like this one on this site www.gamepile.com... and a Edsel where they drew a picture and i had to guess what it was I was in a small numbered group of 8 and like Duncan o Finioan said were of Irish/Celt Native American descent the school i went to was 3 towns away not in my own town in the early 80s

all right thats enough for me im prepared for a slamming

These are not normal ! in a would be regular School class room right ? and
as i wasn't then from 1980 to 1984 as im trying to put some pieces together and one thing for sure the BonesMen (Skull and Bones Society) have a private resort not far away but its just a speculation

ever seen the movie race with the devil ? www.imdb.com...

i felt that kind of vibe as a child as to not to trust anyone as everyone was in on it LOL

i know few of you on ATS probably had the same experience

DUNCAN O'FINIOAN at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

many years ago there was a book written on this subject ,at one time i had a copy of it but atlas it got lost and i can not remember it`s name.
this project the seers were given coordinates to lock onto and report what they were shown or saw , some times these destinations[ were not in this world ] WHY? where did these off world coordinates originate from? at other times they were used to spy on political leaders or events. with extreme accuracy.
it is interesting that you use the term stargate to describe this post .[Anasazi]
they seemed to disappear without a trace other than a few bones -whole tribe gone and even the other natives can`t answer where they went.

what is it that they knew about and no one else knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hi Exuberant1, It has been done, Remote Viewing of The Moon that is, The Darkside to be precise. As a Matter of Fact Ingo Swann wrote a book called Penetration specifically about this subject, Very CIA Spooky Stuff and Way Out Of Print, it sells on eBay for $$$, I have a PDF of it I'll try and upload, it's not a bad little read, he's either an interesting story teller, A Complete Liar or most likely somewhere in between, You be The Judge. Peace

Penetration_Ingo_Swann

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Fantastic OP!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Looks really neat. Thanks for putting it all together. Will have to come back to it later!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I listened to the Ingo Swann Art Bell interview which was great. Swann's "psychic sexuality" book is out of print but I was able to speed read a copy in a bookstore. I was not that impressed. I agree with him that "sex vibes" are the taboo link to paranormal powers -- the elephant in the room so to speak. Also when Swann says "blue light" is a key sign of activating the pineal gland energy -- this is true and the spectrograph reading for serotonin energy.

I first read Jim Schnabel's remote viewing book -- but he had intelligence ties and Hal Putoff is tied to intelligence -- this research is not just "science" but tied in with political aims.

Ingo Swann mentions being horrified when he remote viewed some nasty experiments on children. And it's true that the remote viewing power is tied in with telekinesis and telepathy as Swann states and also that you FEEL the information you are reading. So that's why another prominent remote viewing quit the job.

It is fascinating for sure -- I've read some of the experiments done on Swann and they're impressive.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I see your point OP

well played sir

You are a gentleman and a scholar

I guess just like religious folks there are people who hear the calling and just want to make a difference, while others just try and make a buck.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I agree but I really think we have to remember that this guy (ed dames) is making money yes, but he also does seem to be making a difference or at least trying to in people’s lives by teaching them what he himself has been taught in the past.

I mean he seems to have a genuine skill here and I think it's a great idea to pass it on to other people and if he can indeed make money from it then why not.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Thank you, I simply must learn more about this. I know people have speculated about pyramids in Cydonia but the guy actually remote viewed one. Very, very interesting.

I will be able to post some results on a very recent remoet viewing project on MARS very soon.

Why did the US division close it down?

Good question and this has many reasons. For years the military rv program was under threat and every year it had to prove itself to get funding for the up coming year. This was in the form of scientific and congressional oversight.

It IMO was closed (publicially) because many of the main remoet viewers were being rotated out of the uni and leaving the Army and it had started to badly leak about the operations. This coupled with a FOIA request by one of its founders Russell Targ for all documentation - mix this with the religious stance of some people and the possible 'laugh' factor of PSI research and you have your answer.

IMHO We are now in 2010, these people have been studying bilocation and time travel for over 40 years. I am convinced that these very same people are performing off planet operations as I type this and yes I include Mars in this statemement aswell as the moon.

As I said I will be able to share a new MARS project with you very soon - the public/commerical area of remoet viewing has been doing this since 1996 - I have many times been BLINDLY tasked with off planet locations and reported 'structures and things' that shouldn't be there.

Wow, there is a lot of info to digest. My initial reaction just from some reading is that a 23 year military project only spent $20 million. I know first hand that you can't get anything done in the military without a budget of some sorts and less than a million a year is like getting limited to only being able to fill up your gas tank once a year in the scheme of budgets.

True - its not much money. Rv is preety inexpensive once you have a few good remoet viewers. All you need is;
the remote viewers
a project manager
paper
pens

and then any target anywhere in time and space can be accessed.
this is also past, present and future. But less reliable for the future.

Is RV most likely the same thing as what Edgar Cayce did? Tapping into the universal consciousness?

Maybe - 20+ years of lab and military research couldn't find the answers to 'HOW'. But I suspect PSI/RV/PSYCHIC are just small artefacts of the quantum/holographic universe and that everything in the universe is connected at some quantum level.

Wow, all this stuff is really intriguing, what would you say is the best way to go about trying to practice this method, I see you have a few manuals on your website, which would you say is the best way to proceed?

Read first - don't spend any money unless you are really sure.
RV takes a long time to learn and do well - its taken me 13 years to feel very confident in my rv abilities and i can say im approx 70-80% accurate 70-80% of the time. Its like learning an art like Karate - it takes years for it to be instinctive and a natural part of you. Saying this though you can get great results first time.

All this stuff seemed like it came from the 70's has there been any more advancement in this field since then?

The actual military/lab program went from 1972- 1995. Since then all rv work has been public or commercial. ere are some of the public projects i have worked this last two years:

Multiple universes - prediction project:
www.farsight.org...

Climate change project:
www.farsight.org...

accidental earthquake predication:
www.farsight.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

However, I do have one question for people like the guy who could not only remote view, but was also able to see the future. Why would they work for other people and not themselves? He brags about making corporations millions, but why wouldnt he just go into business for himself and become the richest man in the world?

Good question.
Most of what you will hear is bull#.
Predictive RV or predicting the future seems to be less accurate than the past.
The military only achieved a 17-20% accuracy in this. This maybe due to multiple universes and the future needing to collapse to a single conclusion etc, etc.

ALSO a big problem for Rv is that words and numbers dont physically exists so they are VERY hard to Rv successfully - so the lotto is kinda out (at the moment).

Ingo Swann mentions being horrified when he remote viewed some nasty experiments on children. And it's true that the remote viewing power is tied in with telekinesis and telepathy as Swann states and also that you FEEL the information you are reading. So that's why another prominent remote viewing quit the job.

This Rv session form Ingo is in the issue 3 of my eight martinis magazine - free to download - take a look! AND its also marked for accuracy by the DIA.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by dazsmith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join