It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Stargate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Lots of information to go through, but that's a good thing for me. I know what I will be doing later on in the library today. Star and Flag from me for such a good thread and to be honest with a name like Project Stargate I thought something different was going to be stated. Rather I was astonished that it was more so on remote viewing than anything else. Then again I have only read a few paragraphs so perhaps I don't know the whole story yet, but will later today.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is cool stuff.

I actually have a copy of the DIA CRV Manual, written by Paul H Smith, but haven't got around to properly reading it yet.

Is this project that the movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats" is based on? I rented it from Blockbuster the other day and reading this instantly reminded me of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I recently watched a movie called "Suspect Zero" where Ben Kingsley plays a former FBI RV Unit member who cannot stop an RV hunt for a serial killer. Aaron Eckhart and Carrie-Anne Moss stumble across Ben. A wild ride. The DVD had a lot of extra material with some of the RV background presented by the OP. The movie renewed my interest and now this well presented thread.

Thanks OP!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Since one can remote view the past, perhaps members could view the moon and search for anomalies, then obtain Apollo imagery of that lunar region.

if RV'ing became an accepted science, and was able to view clearly the past...I imagine alot of things would be up for grabs

the crusification of christ
Moses on the hill
Muhammed's reported miracles
etc etc etc..smash down world religions one by one..or confirm them.

Sorry to go a little off topic, but imagine if you could look back and witness Jesus' miracles and they were actually something like this:

Jesus' Miracles

Sorry, couldn't get the embed to work.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

But more in regards to the thread, I have a question for you. What made you so interested in this subject, did you just happen to get into researching all of this, or does it personally strike your for some reason, if you don't mind me asking?

Nope i don't mind at all.

And it was actually just a random research find after looking into remote viewing that i came across this project.

Ever since i came across it i thought it would be only fair to research it and at the very least find out what it was about etc. which led me to making a thread about it.

btw I'm such a nerd when it comes to anything paranormal

Once i come across something i need to know about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Nice wok mate looks like its gona be a long night for me now
MORE COFFEE

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Kiwi

My baaddd

Interesting topic though and IMO this is 100% a conspiracy and one that isn't taked about on ATS weirdly enough.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Great thread mate. I watched the interview with Mcmoneagle where he describes seeing an ancient pyramid, possibly a million years old but then the video ends before he reveals where it is.

People on the youtube comments reckon the Pyramid is on Mars

Do you know anything about this?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I'm going to research and try and find out a bit more but from memory i think HE was refering to mars although i'm not 100% sure.

I'll edit this post with anything i find.

Ohhh i came across an ATS thread (from 2004) which may hold some information.

Egypt, Aztec, Atlantis and Mars Pyramids...

I may have found exactly what you was refering to here(hopefully)

Remote Viewing Mars

In preparation for this exercise I had written, "The planet Mars, one million years BC" on a standard 3 X 5 index card, sealed it in a small, opaque envelope, and asked Bob to put the envelope in his breast pocket.

When he began to describe an "arid climate" in "some distant place", I knew he was probably on target. I reviewed the list of Martian coordinates provided by Puthoff and directed Joe to "move" from his present location to the next set of coordinates on the list.

Perceiving the time period one million years BC Joe reported the "aftereffect of a major geologic problem." When asked to move to a time before the geologic problem (perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years) he reported a "total difference" in the terrain.

He also found a "shadow" of "very large" people. Joe went on to explain that by "shadow" he meant that they weren't there anymore. Once again I asked Joe to move back in time-to the period when the people were still there (again, perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years). Joe described "very large people" who were "wearing very strange clothes."

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you, I simply must learn more about this. I know people have speculated about pyramids in Cydonia but the guy actually remote viewed one. Very, very interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Quite amazing mate - fantastic research! s&s&s&f lol

You guys should check out the Mars Exploration 1984 session listed in the last page of the OP. Fascinating stuff!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I will when I eventually manage to get there, although I may have gone blind by then!

It doesn't help that I blew my motherboard the other day, so my only access to the net is from work. I've gotta wait till the weekend until I can get to the local computer faire. How will I ever survive without the internet and EZTV?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Is this project that the movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats" is based on? I rented it from Blockbuster the other day and reading this instantly reminded me of it.

Hmm i haven't seen that movie before (although i have heard of it)

I'll look out for it to watch and i'll look it up now to see if it's based on this project.

EDIT to add quote

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It's a comedy with George Clooney, quite funny really, but it's apparently based on a true story about a US Army Project to create super soldiers and psychic spies. Many of the people involved in this Star Gate project do seem to correspond to some of the characters in the movie.

Clooney's Character, Lyn Cassidy, could correspond to Lyn Buchannen

Jeff Bridges' character, Bill Django could correspond to Ingo Swann.

The more I look into it, the more I'm seeing connections, so it might be the basis for the movie afterall.

ETA:

It seems it was very loosely based on this project and others like it, carried out by the US Army and the CIA.

Link

[edit on 13-4-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is one of the best threads I have EVER seen on this site and will now take top spot for my most favourite thread. The attention to detail and information you have supplied us is overwhelming, you have spoilt each and everyone of us whom are attracted to this thread.

Remote viewing is one of my keen interests, I know through personal experience that the human body and (soul) are able to bilocate and once this has been achieved it opens up new possibilities. Therefore, the question I have to ask is Why did the US division close it down?

IMHO We are now in 2010, these people have been studying bilocation and time travel for over 40 years. I am convinced that these very same people are performing off planet operations as I type this and yes I include Mars in this statemement aswell as the moon. There is so much going on that we are not privvy to and the more you research, the deeper you go.

These people have no limits and no tolerance to new comers. Our world is changing and we are heading for something very big.

Excellent thread worthy of 100 stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi, since all the links and docs were 'borrowed' from my website I thought I'd pop by and say hi. I'm a long time remoet viewer and my website is here:
www.remoteviewed.com...

here are some of my personal rv projects and examples including all kinds of strange stuff: www.remoteviewed.com...

I also publish a free remote viewing magazine here with lots of great examples and articles: www.eightmartinis.com...

And here is my remote viewing blog - www.cosmicspoon.com...

I have also read and know very well the FOIA released CIA Stargate documents and have read/ know all 89,000 of them so can answer any questions that you may have.

All the best...

Daz Smith

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dazsmith]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ok great thread , and yes there has been a thread on ATS about ingo swann and remote viewing the moon

ingo swann - penetration

Check on this thread for his book , I have it on my pc in PDF , but this site also links it

check it out , he remote viewed alot of strange things on the moon !

Eh john lear doesnt seem as far fatched after you read this book!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I managed to find this article written by none other than Jim Marrs!

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Edit to add: It pertains to remote viewing the fate of lost probes sent to Mars.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

check it out , he remote viewed alot of strange things on the moon !

That he did!

Here is an excerpt from his book Penetration along with some screenshots from the movie Moon.

[Images Source: Moon (2009). Text excerpts from Ingo Swann's Penetration]

*The concept of someone mining the moon may seem strange to us, but we must not forget to take into account the Apollo 14 transcripts where whilst orbiting the moon and regarding it, the Astronauts said the following...

[www.jsc.nasa.gov...]

"... Yes, they are mining it."

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have a great operational rv session by Ingo Swann in the issue 3 of Eight Martinis which was done for the DIA and marked as being useful intelligence - which goes against all the claims when the program was closed after 33 years due to the intel not being useful to intelligence.

For those who dont know - Ingo Swann is the creator of the CRV (controlled remote viewing) method that is the basis for ALL the modern forms of remote viewing. He created this at SRI in the late 70's - mid 80s for the military/ Intel to train people to be better psychics. IMO its a work of genius.

Ingo is also the most tested psychic in the lab. see here:
rviewer.com...

all the best...

Daz

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join