It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan fury after Nato troops open fire on bus full of civilians, killing five people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

They were most likely U.S. troops.

HOWEVER!!! THEY DO NOT BELONG TO AMERICANS!

It is a common misconception that The United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, and what ever black ops they have secretly hidden away know one knows about.

Check my Signature Links.

The U.S. Is a corporation and the Military occupation happens for only a few reasons.

Money and population control.

The U.S. Militants fighting do not fight for "American Freedom" as portrayed, they fight for the Illuminati/Free Masons.

I just thought you should know.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
reply to post by Nammu

I never said one was better than the other. You basically stated that the Talaban never killed any innocents, which is clearly wrong.

Eh, no i didn't. I said the Taliban is bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think that this wasn't an accident, they are trying to destabalize the region to help prolong the rebellion thereby prolonging the war/occupation.

They are doing their best to maintain this permanency of war!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
The Taliban was bad, but as least they didn't fire on buses of innocent people just getting out of the way!

Actually, basically, you did.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

Firing on a bus of innocent people is terrorism in my book.

You can't say 'their way of killing innocents is worse than ours'.

When innocents die there is no justification!

Whoever did this is no better than the Taliban.

Yeah! this is sad times! and certainly very bad PR for the Americans and their acts which always seem to lack basic common sense - it's lunacy!

The Kandahar governor, Tooryalai Wesa, called for the commander of the military convoy who opened fire to be prosecuted under military law.

“If you want to stop the bus, it should be shot in the tires,” Mr. Wesa said. “Why shoot the people inside?”

Mr. Karzai, whose relationship with the United States has been particularly fraught in recent weeks, called the shooting “unjustifiable” and said that “firing on a passenger bus is against the NATO commitment to save civilian lives.”

www.nytimes.com...

I mean, what kind of persons are doing things like this?

Driving in a convoy and then suddenly firing against innocent civilians on a bus in a shooting like they were playing GrandTheftAuto or something!

And without any common sense or second thoughts that these kind of actions could put shame on all nations who now are fighting in Afghanistan - including their own country.

Yeah! these morons are by their actions helping the Talibans by raising tension & hate against all Nato nations and their participation in the Afghanistan effort.

These recent shooter idiots are now therefore by these raving mad actions also a great concern for every other Nation that have troops in Afghanistan - the British - the Germans - the Swedes - the Danes - the Finns etc etc.

Just incredible!

The unmature little brats who are doing things like this should be put on display on international TV - and be forced to bow down in shame in front of the whole world.

Aaargghh! please stop the madness!

:shk:

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Does anybody care to inform me of when exactly I claimed that the attack was justified? Or better yet, where I stated that our way of killing is better than theirs?

I wish you people could read a bit better.

::EDIT::
Wheres Predator or SaturnFX? I know they can read.

[edit on 4/12/10 by TokiTheDestroyer]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

It will be a much better world when the actions of the U.S. government / military reflect the wants of the American Citizen.

Until then we will continue to stick our nose where it doesn't belong.

In fact, IMO the only reason Obama got elected (besides the hype) was partly because he promised to pull the troops out. Oh, how naive we where.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great. This is what happens when we continue to kill innocent civilians. You cannot win the war without winning the confidence of the people within. If you do not have their support then you WILL LOSE....and you certainly won't get it when we keep killing innocent people for all the world to see.

Not only is support dwindling here for this never ending war...but anger is increasing all over the world for the deaths of innocent people that are rising from both sides.

END THIS WAR and get the hell out of the middle east.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The Taliban was bad, but as least they didn't fire on buses of innocent people just getting out of the way!

In such a hard-lined region, the troops should be doing everything they can to win the hearts of the people. Instead they are pushing them back towards supporting the Taliban just to get the occupiers out of their country.

It's so obvious that attacks on civilians like this are meant to continue the friction and continue the war for as long as possible.

Yeah stoning people to death, killing school girls, chopping of hands and heads, suicide bombers targeting large groups of people... all these things are not nearly as bad as the soldiers firing on a bus of people with a story that we don't have all the facts for yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The way I see it to prevent these types of stories we have two options.

Declare war for real, kick most of the press out of the country, state a clear objective, wipe the country clean old school and go home.

or

Just go home.

Either way, this war is almost ten years old and we don't seem to be any further ahead. Stuff like this happens in war zones. Maybe not as messy as this but it happens. The longer we stay and the more jaded our troops get, the more often this stuff is going to happen. How many of your mates can you see blown up by IED's before you see every Afghani as a terrorist and conversly, how many of your freinds an family can you see shot up by an occupying force before you become an insurgent?

Either decide to win this fight or call it off.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Isthisthingon]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

As i've previously said, you can't say that their way of killing innocent people is worse than our way of doing it.

They blow themselves up in a market, we drop bombs on a wedding. They kill school girls for going to school, we shoot them on the way to school. They stone people to death, we tie up and gag pregnant women and shoot them dead. They chop off hands for stealing, we use depleted uranium ammunition that will cause birth defects and cancer for generations to come.

Yeah, i made my comment in haste. We're just as bad as each other (we are probably worse if you check the death figures and take into account future deaths and defects caused by the uranium)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Yeah, i made my comment in haste. We're just as bad as each other (we are probably worse if you check the death figures and take into account future deaths and defects caused by the uranium)

You may have made your comment in haste, but you are right on.
There is nothing but truth in what you said.

I guess the only difference is that their murdering idiots are individuals encouraged by small bands of extremists; ours are a highly trained and funded war machine acting on the behalf of an entire nation's government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join