It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Spiral Anomaly In Bergen, Norway April,9th 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I checked out that hole in the sky article. And the article
was posted April 9 but the actual event isnt
til August 2010. Is this a dry run / test for the laser show
and if so why do it so early? 4 months in advance??

Laser show does come to mind here
however I saw no beams up to it.

If its CGI its very good

or it could be a space portal

who the heck knows !!!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Interesting video and movement of light. There is absolutely no points of comparison though so it could be anything , anywhere.

Also. the title of this thread is completly misleading and should be edited.

peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

All i have to say.. Is you would have to be an idiot to ever think the Norway spiral was ever a rocket. We all know what rockets look like so please wheres your common sense?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
JUST LIKE MANY OF YOU ON ATS, I ALSO HAVE NO CLUE. BUT I BELIEVE THATS IF IT'S SOME KIND OF WORMHOLE, YOU'D BE SEEING SOMETHING ENTERING OR EXITING "hopefully in a ship". lol
ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I BELIEVE THAT IF IT WAS A NATURAL ACCURANCE, WE'D HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES BEFORE. A SERIOUS IVESTIGATION MUST BE DONE ON THIS THING.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
it just looks like somebody filming an eclipse to me. zooming in and out with a crappy camera.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There are only three things that this has in common with the Norway Spiral:

It's in Norway
It's in the sky
It appears to be a light anomaly

Other than that? Probably nothin'.

The spiral wouldn't have been visible from Bergen, if it is what they say it is; it was only visible in Tromso because of the particular angles. I don't totally buy the missile story, though. Too weird.

Anyway... Really interesting. I doubt it's moonlight coming through a break in the clouds, because it simply doesn't look anything like that.

The rocket sounds are several things; the first one made me suspicious too, but when it happened again I realized it was the cameraman. Either his clothes shuffling against each other or him moving his feet through some leaves or dirt or something. Other "rocket sounds" are cars driving by in the distance.

Check out around 1:30; it seems to oscillate. A few other times it does too, but I first noticed at 1:30. It does look like it could be focus blurring of a simpler light, but this oscillation suggests otherwise. maybe there's something I just don't know.

Continuing my paranoia about whether this universe is going to last much longer, it reminds me in some moments and in some absurd way of Eloise Hawking's newest pin...

www.docarzt.com...

Second picture from the bottom in the right column.

Does anyone know what LUS stands for here?

After about 2:45, if you look carefully, it looks like there's a single point at the center emitting this as a halo, possibly because of traveling through light cloudiness or something...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pye33

Ugh, this is so ignorant. They weren't saying that it was directly the rocket itself that was being seen; they were saying it was the EM radiation or some such thing from a failed element of the rocket. Maybe this is BS, and maybe it's not, but it's not just "Uh yeah that was totally a rocket."

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can understand why you used the word spiral in your post. "IF" it did take place in Norway and looked like a circular opening then sure, say spiral. But other than that the 2 events seem completely different. Good find though! Hard to tell if it's a hoax. Looks genuine to me. This phenomena is very weird and I find it hard to believe that it is an innocent natural occurrence.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There is a lot of spirals to be found here,www.the-rabbits-hole.com... carvings dated at around 3000 plus years ago, found in high mountainous areas, for example many found in the western ones of North and South America with much in common, spirals, ladders or indications to climb, waves, food, dead fish, etc.

I believe that HAARP may be involved and that this may be a world wide signal being given by those in the know, to alert others in the know that the time is near so finish your preparations for your dumbs.

Of course the signal isn't being given for us, nor do we have any dumbs, nor would we want to be down there sold to their handlers.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Prithee, good sir, what be these "dumbs" you speak of?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pye33
reply to post by OzWeatherman

All i have to say.. Is you would have to be an idiot to ever think the Norway spiral was ever a rocket. We all know what rockets look like so please wheres your common sense?

As Will Rogers famously said, 'It ain't what you don't know what makes you look like a fool, it's what you DO know what ain't so." What address do you want me to mail your "I'm stoopid and prowd of it" T-shirt to?

It's fair to say that some people argue against the rocket explanation. But to say that you know what rockets look like and this one didn't look like that, so it isn't, is just advertising your ignorance.

Still, by all means, say it. Advertise it. It labels you unambiguously.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
All this speculation, but nobody seems to know what direction from Bergen this light was supposed to be? Basic data for any 'UFO sighting' -- where's the information? Speculation without such data is a waste of brainpower.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I've read your posts. Won't be responding to your attempt to stop awareness, I don't believe people are skeptics by nature, instead they watch carefully and notice everything unless mind controlled, heavilly sedated, or kept distracted by traumas, and long meaningless slave labor. So naturally I believe posts reveal stripes.

This video gives a general overall idea, of what I mean, note this is selected based on the idea, not giving proof. Proof is, a matter of perception as the very nature of reality is. But logic does apply, based on disclosures, things put out in plain site, along with the Colorado International Airport spending enormous funds building skyscrapers and then scrapping the project upon completion and sinking far below the ground.

D.U.M.B.s Deep Underground Military Bases

The signal indeed was given.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

Sorry op but to me there is no comparison to what is shown in the video and the Rocket spiral. The light in the video is without context or scale. A literal U.F.O.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Here my idea on what were really seeing, in both the norway spiral and this one, and possibly others which we haven't noticed yet.
If you remember back during World War II, the scientists were trying to cloak ships so that U-boats wouldn't be able to hit them so easily. Something went wrong during there electromagnetic experiment. And they stumbled on the strange world of time portals.
Lets just hypothesis here for a moment. What if..
A group of these scientists at another hidden location were able to open a limited portal, and launched one of then earily rockets into the void. Like a old style V-1. Remember they were called "buzz-bombs" for they used a pulse system that made a sound like none other.
Or possibly this wasn't a US experiement it could have been a Nazi experiement. The germans were far ahead of everyone else at the time in many fields. So my idea is that, somehow the german scientists opened a limited time portal. Launched a V-1 rocket through the void in 1940. The effect wouldn't be seen until NOW some 70 years after in 2009-2010.

If this was the case then somewhere in some hidden top secret lab or bunker a group of 2nd or third generation scientists from the original group would be dancing around slapping each other on the backs. Cause the event everyone calls the Norway Spiral would have been the 1940's V-1 rocket showing up 70 years later through the time portal. The spinning V-1 and detonation would have been necessary so no one in Our time period would be able to find pieces.

Yeah I know its way out there idea, but those original nazi scientists ended up working for the US Goverment after WW2, for NASA, and ICBM development among other projects. So to me its not that far out an idea.
A 70 year experiment.

What if..

Hmmmm..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This signal to us, is also a clue, and it means something important. Its time to not delay stocking up on food and water, saving technology, some printoffs, and manuals, books, survival items and gathering your group.

It should also mean getting together a survival group in your community, if at all possible, so more will know.

And researching where the high ground is. My recommendations are to find high ground, inland by at least 150 miles, preferrably far more, possibly to consider mountains, yet, some may not be safe, and to prepare.

What I've been told is to prepare by something perhaps as much as 5 feet underground with air passages filtered, as solidly built as possible. Caves in the mountain may be another viable option, for many this will be the only way. We have no actual idea of the event(s) as its shrouded in so much disinfo. But its best be prepared ahead of time for the possibility of a comet hitting or something that may cause, flooding and have some kind of consequences to the planet.

Should this event not occur within the next year or so, its not going to be to yours, or anyone else disadvantage to keep prepared and stocked up because something is most likely going to happen.

Reality is an illusion. An illusion created by the Mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
if you look at the video at about 1 min 25 sec in it appears to be triangular in shape.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Are you talking about the Philadelphia Experiment?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I gave the video a look-see and wasnt really impressed and felt a tad misled in that this wasnt a spiral at all. To my eyes it seems like it was a far off point of light that when the camera zoomed in on showed off light artifacts, thus the illusion of a "ring". Also the apparent pulsing of the light could be an artifact as well. Im also disapointed in the there was no frame of reference in the video. For all I could tell it was a light at the end of the street being zoomed in on. Im not saying anyone is intentionally misleading the viewers...but it doesn't really seem to me like it could be a Wormhole( which btw has yet to be even confirmed as a real phenomena) or a star portal ( too many sci-fi flicks). But just an odd point of light that the camera zooms in and out of on and doesnt even keep it in the center of frame. Anyway this is just my opinion so take it as u will.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by blaws572
NOT A STRAY MISSILE or test launch

And thats what the uneducated loonies at all the conspiracy webistes want you to think.

If you had seen the original thread, on page 2, after I had talked to an atmospheric optics expert, it was mentioned that it was a rocket launch. This was days before news had even come out about what it was. And he cant have been in on it as he didnt know that the event had even occured at the time I alerted him to it

You're at a conspiracy website, therefore, that qualifies you as one of those "uneducated loonies." By the way, website is spelled as such "Website," so...I don't mean to point out the obvious, but, the education factor that you speak of is illuminated quite heavily in the post that you just left for the world to scrutinize.

And, just because this person provided an explanation which fits well into your world-view, doesn't make it accurate, correct, or tangible. It just makes it acceptable to your version of reality.

Much love to all...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join