It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Spiral Anomaly In Bergen, Norway April,9th 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

A couple of things strike me here, firstly the photography. The ring seems to spend most of the clip to the edges of the frame, why?

Surely you would center frame it?

It looks to me like the object is tracking slowly across the sky, so the guy is adjusting the camera to let the object move from left to center. Then he adjusts again.

It's very odd - it looks like an object made up of two crossed circles of light, and it's slowly rotating.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey ATS, just decided to join to give my opinion on the video. I personally think this is simply someones bad quality filming of a star though a semi-cheap telescope. I have used a "StarGazer" telescope many many times and when zoomed in really close to a star it looks exactly like that. The dot in the middle of the star is likely just the little mirror in the middle;

(I must admit though I was excited the first time I used it and zoomed in haha)

That's my .02

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Bane2010]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
First of all, like Hellmutt already has pointed out earlier in this thread, Bergen is certainly NOT the same spot as Tromsø, where the "Norway spiral" was seen. Just take a look at this map of Norway:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65ccab12098a.jpg[/atsimg]
www.lonelyplanet.com...

The title of this thread is very misleading, and it should be altered!

And since I live in Norway I did a search to see if any Norwegian newspapers had covered this new "spiral" (?) sighting in Bergen, but could not find a single word about it anywhere. If the footage has been offered to any Norwegian newspapers, I guess they thought the same as I did: "There are no reference points in this video. Just some zooming in and out of a light source on a dark background, It could be anything, a light from a plane, a street light, a star, it could even have been filmed indoors. This is rubbish, forget it."

But in the online newspaper bt.no ("Bergens Tidende") I did find some great photos of the Northern Lights seen over Bergen last night!

If anyone is interested, they can go here and take a look at the beautiful light show:
www.bt.no...

[edit on 12/4/10 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedUK

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

A couple of things strike me here, firstly the photography. The ring seems to spend most of the clip to the edges of the frame, why?

Surely you would center frame it?

It looks to me like the object is tracking slowly across the sky, so the guy is adjusting the camera to let the object move from left to center. Then he adjusts again.

It's very odd - it looks like an object made up of two crossed circles of light, and it's slowly rotating.

I'm with you on that one, I have a telescope, and when I use it, I adjust it with the object left in the view area and let it move across the view field before I adjust the telescope again etc..

(Grammar, horrible keyboard lag, have no clue what it is)

[edit on 12/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
First off, i want to say if I'm wrong, my bad lol.

But, I have gone over my download limit, so i can't see videos, so I searched this on google images.. Other than the spiral and the circle in Moscow's clouds, i'm fairly sure i found what you're talking about. To me, it doesn't look like anything special. (but then again it's only google images).

The picture i saw just looked like the moon with a big ring around it, which isn't so uncommon. Look up "ring around moon" and you'll find heaps of pictures that look the same as it.. I think it's something to do with the reflection on clouds..

But then again, i'm no scientist, so who knows.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its for sure laser generated swamp gas.
2nd

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi Guys

This is as usual an interesting thread , but there are a few things that have to be considered as said in the previous posts , one is the point of using a telescope to get that effect , i also have a telescope and that effect is easily recreated through adjusting the focus , another point is that there is no background information on the film , what the conditions were like , yes there is a possibility that it could be headlight or a small aircraft , a few days ago i was following something across the evening sky that looked very strange it turned out to be a light aircraft and it did look a bit like the video in this thread.

I think that all possibilties have to be ruled out before anything can be said , and i don't think that there is the chance of a stray missile .

thanks for listening
ian

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As yet to be mentioned is the readily apparent motion of the object up and to the right of the frame. That is evident of something very high. Actually, the apparent motion is entirely consistent with an astronomical object that is not moving itself but appears to move because of the Earth's rotation.

A little data would clear that up. We have far more reason to assume it to be many things other than a "stargate." That choice would be at the bottom of my list and I love sci-fi and believe in UFOs, ETs, etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That certainly doesn't look like a rocket

Circular movements, variable speed, abrupt acceleration and green glow... odd to say the least.

Thanks for sharing it, S&F!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh my... You guys are willing to believe anything. I'm amazed that anyone could for a second think that the video is anything unusual. I thought you guys were more skeptical than this. I think some of you just want to believe in UFO's so much you're willing make something out of nothing.

(Not directed at everyone obviously, and I do believe there's life out there.)

I watched it once more be for this comment and it is surely just a star in a telescope. Anyone could recreate this with a telescope and a bright star. This is just a star being filmed by someone through a cheap telescope like the picture I posted in my last post. You can clearly tell that the dot on the star is just the mirror. A few times you can clearly see the shadow of pieces that hold that little mirror in place as well. Looks a bit like (-0-) (Terrible example but you will see what I mean.)

I'm actually beginning to feel quite foolish for believing some things I've read when I was younger. But believe what ever you want, it's solved in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
if you look at the video at about 1 min 25 sec in it appears to be triangular in shape.

I saw the same thing. It's some kind of 3D rhomboid that's revolving - a vertical edge passes from left-to-right with each revolution.

It reminds my of the 'UFO' that was film over the Kremlin a few months back. Was that ever explained?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Please tell me there was some proof in that? It's far from really useful. Could be a slew of things. But all in all some way CERN has just been a power system for a larger "flytrap" project. Possibly gathering energy fields and blasting it with a miniature supernova. The keypoint of all this is that the technology level is far beyond what you could imagine. TPTB have een doing this far too long. I'm pretty sure they have a good hold of the raines on us. But.....when too many people know.. Too many people know and it starts to fall out a grain of sand at a time. I'm just here to be part of it as all are you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whoa, I don't know what that thing is, but it sure is creepy!

It looks like an eye rolling around at the end of the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It looks like a point of light that is being photographed out of focus , and possibly the lens is being zoomed in and out which might account for the ring changing size. The sound reminds me of a light wind being picked up by a microphone.

purely conjecture on my part but in keeping with my photographic experience

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Thats what I thought of too, weren't those triangular objects seen in China, Ireland and England too? I have yet to hear a viable explaination for them yet, but haven't really looked into it too deeply.

Also, I thought of CERN, and although they were seen at opposite sides of Norway it is really quite close in vicinity to both CERN and each other when you think of it to scale with the rest of the world. Norway isn't that big of a country. Also both occured on the same coastline. I don't know if that is really pertinent but interesting to say the least.

In regards to the original Norway spiral I am still in a state of AWE. I actually showed it to a few people who aren't on the up and up in regards to "conspiracy" and they didn't even want to think about it. This blows my mind. I couldn't imagine looking up to the night sky and seeing something like that. Awesome.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Connecting CERN to this is far from far-fetched. As for a prev post that suggested CERN was an enormous 'Flytrap' (the Nazi Bell experiments with zero-point anti-grav and God knows what else), that is inspired correlation, and a very scary thought....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Solasis

I've read your posts. Won't be responding to your attempt to stop awareness

Woah wait what? Stop awareness? You say you read my posts, but I don't think you have. I'm trying to speculate on what it could be; mundane explanations and why they might not be right. Where exactly did I attempt to stop awareness?

I don't believe people are skeptics by nature

I don't think people are anything by nature save people, and who knows if that's even a natural state of them.

instead they watch carefully and notice everything unless mind controlled, heavilly sedated, or kept distracted by traumas, and long meaningless slave labor.

This is largely what I believe skepticism consists in. Watching carefully, noticing all the data, doubting every explanation until it becomes definitive.

Proof is, a matter of perception as the very nature of reality is.

And you're not a skeptic? It sounds like you're a skeptical empricist, honestly.

But logic does apply, based on disclosures, things put out in plain site, along with the Colorado International Airport spending enormous funds building skyscrapers and then scrapping the project upon completion and sinking far below the ground.

It's the Denver international airport -- I should know, I live an hour away from it and am freaked the hell out by those paintings, especially the two they covered up. Plus, what you describe never happened. There were a lot of fudged projects there, and a lot of wasted money, but if they had built skyscrapers and then sunk them into the ground, people would KNOW. I'm not sure whether there's really an underground base or anything there, but what you're saying is so far out there.

D.U.M.B.s Deep Underground Military Bases

Was the extremely boring video which seems to consist mostly of pictures of underground doors and what appears to be a Bjork song really necessary? Couldn't you have just said "Deep Underground Military Bases"? I'm not even going to talk about the deep flaws in the logic at the end.

The signal indeed was given.

What exactly would be the call for giving this signal so publicly? Why not give it out through more secretive channels, where no one would see it but those meant to? Sure, no one understood this one, but why even give them the chance? If you have an answer, I want to hear it.

I'd like to take this chance to gripe about all of you who complain about skeptics. People who say that there is flat out no possibility of anything "out of the ordinary," yes, they are bad. but you people who refuse to consider the possibility that it might just be an unusual manifestation of a fully usual thing, well, you're about as bad as them.

Eye of Horus:

Why would they send a missile 70 years into the future? It would take them 70 years to get the data. It would be cool, certainly, but the German scientists had more important things to do.

I'm impressed that we made it to page 3 before someone shouted "CERN!!!"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Daily motion video is an edited version of this video by 7terw on youtube.

Left click to view

Come on people.

edit: not allowed to embed.

more edit: his latest videos are likely of the planet Mars at least according to Astro viewer online

[edit on 12-4-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572

Originally posted by Judohawk
Are you talking about that one thing that was said to be a stray missle or something? Because while this doesn't look like that, it looks similar. I can't really think of anything in the night sky to explain this.

yea. thats just what the news wanted you to think. people have countless theories but its safe to say the one before was NOT A STRAY MISSILE or test launch

Yet you think its safe to say its a portal or stargate in your OP
its true then to much TV does effect some people

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
After watching the full(?) vid on the youtube link posted above by cripmeister I think it's a fake from the same people who made the "Turkish UFO" video, or at least made in the same way I suspect that was made, there's just something about it. I got the same gut feeling of "fake" I had watching the Turkish vid for the first time.

Maybe the way that there is no real indication that what you are looking at is actually in the sky at all is a clue? The cameraman/woman zooms out far enough that I think you'd surely see some indictation, i.e the moon or ambient light from Bergen (it is Norway's second largest city after all, so you'd think there'd be at least some!). I think that this is something man-made against a big black sheet, or a light shone through a black sheet.

It's just a hunch. I obviously can't prove it, but I'm just not convinced by this video at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join