It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Spiral Anomaly In Bergen, Norway April,9th 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So everyone has heard of the infamous Norway Spiral right. Well i was checking my ufo uploads website to see if there were any new sightings goin on in the world that i could post and make aware. And i stumbled on this one. Seems to be another "norway spiral" in the same location as the last. but this one is a lil different and holds it's shape without expanding like the other. if it's real and not a hoax (hate those with passion) it looks more to me like a portal or stargate. here the video with description from capturer.

Latest UFO sighting - Another ring-type UFO was recorded over Samnanger, near Bergen, Norway at 10 pm on Friday, 9th April 2010.

Previous sightings of the ring-type UFO from the same location: link

www.dailymotion.com...

MOD EDIT: To Correct thread title. (Removed "Same Spot As...Spiral " added location noted in video)

[edit on April 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Are you talking about that one thing that was said to be a stray missle or something? Because while this doesn't look like that, it looks similar. I can't really think of anything in the night sky to explain this.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
is it just me or there is what appears to be a sound of a rocket in the background ?

but really it looks weird

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judohawk
Are you talking about that one thing that was said to be a stray missle or something? Because while this doesn't look like that, it looks similar. I can't really think of anything in the night sky to explain this.

yea. thats just what the news wanted you to think. people have countless theories but its safe to say the one before was NOT A STRAY MISSILE or test launch

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
is it just me or there is what appears to be a sound of a rocket in the background ?

but really it looks weird

maybe jus you. didnt catch a rocket sound. then again my speakers are turned low. ill listen again. thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I didn't believe it was a rocket, I was just saying that's what others said it was. I'd like to know what it is though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, if it's a fake it's a well done fake.

I'm clueless... it most certainly isn't a "stray" missile. Is it just me or does that thing have structure to it? If you look closely you'll see what look like two distinct energy pulses keeping the concentric geometry of it stable - with something I can't identify showing up in the middle intermittently.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
looks like a wormhole nothing being said on msm wtf is really going on?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Maybe it's a hole in the clouds, and the moonlight is shining through the hole? Just an idea. The sound that can be heard in the video, might be passing cars nearby or a plane.

Btw, Bergen is not the "Same Spot As Norway Spiral", which was seen near Tromsø (far north).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That rocket sound on the video maybe the camera person breathing or material being rubbed together. Interesting. The object in the sky reminded me of a jelly fish.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
that is not the 'same spot' as the actual spiral
nor is this a 'spiral' of any kind.
more like a "ring" like the poster of the actual video put.
why did you change it to spiral? when the video says 'ring'?

interesting,
but looks nothing like the other.(which was not a rocket)

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This thing has nothing in common with last year's spiral at all.
Is this really exactly the same location?
I can't hear any rocket sound either.
Confucian quote: "Someone with a clock knows the time, someone with two doesn't."
It would be well worth checking out whether EISCAT is supposed to be doing anything at the moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
This thing has nothing in common with last year's spiral at all.
Is this really exactly the same location?
I can't hear any rocket sound either.
Confucian quote: "Someone with a clock knows the time, someone with two doesn't."
It would be well worth checking out whether EISCAT is supposed to be doing anything at the moment.

no, the real spiral was quite a ways further north i believe.

Bergen and Tromso are not the same spot. lol

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
At first I thought this was just the moon with clouds passing over until I noticed the center is black...weird. It does seem to have a spin to it as well. There is always something weird going on in the sky. We may never know...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yeah, not a spiral, and I guess not in the same spot...but weird nonetheless.
Is it me, or did it look like there were rings or pulses or whatever of light flowing over the surface (or whatever) of that...whatever it was?
Oh yeah, I never (to my recollection) commented in any of the "spiral" threads, but I totally do not think it was a missile...way too weird to be a missile.
Anywho, yeah, freaky stuff.
Good find.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
NOT A STRAY MISSILE or test launch

And thats what the uneducated loonies at all the conspiracy webistes want you to think.

If you had seen the original thread, on page 2, after I had talked to an atmospheric optics expert, it was mentioned that it was a rocket launch. This was days before news had even come out about what it was. And he cant have been in on it as he didnt know that the event had even occured at the time I alerted him to it

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anybody interested in a basic datum not disclosed, apparently:

The direction of the camera view?

Also, the object's angular size and motion across the sky?

Also, any other witnesses?

Bergen would just as easily be in sight of a Russian missile test, it was only a matter of accidental cloud coverage that limited the Dec 9 sightings to the Tromso area.

Are there any newspaper accounts?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is an odd coincidence – something called the “Hole in the Sky” Festival, in Bergen the last few days:
www.roadrunnerrecords.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A couple of things strike me here, firstly the photography. The ring seems to spend most of the clip to the edges of the frame, why?

Surely you would center frame it?

The other thing that bothers me is the size, when zoomed out you can see it's a very small point of light so I have to ask if what I am seeing is what the camera see's or what the camera is creating from a zoomed in pin point of light ie an artifact...

The only other thing that springs to mind is the way the energy moves on it, almost like it's a laser created shape?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

any photos u can post here? I cant access the video website...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join