It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad wants millions to quit Tehran over quake fears

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Earthquakes have always been a threat in Iran, but I believe he wants to thin the population out because of what is going to happen after an Israeli air attack. Once the Nuclear Reaserch Center in Iran is turned into a glowing hole, there may be a big threat of radiation exposure and contamination to the surrounding areas of Teheran. The government is wholly unprepared for mass decontamination, and is even less prepared for a mass exodus of millions of people. Most have no place to go, would have no shelter, food or water to sustain themselves for any long period of time. Encourage people to move away now and find new roots somewhere else in Iran, and you lessen the probability of a more massive exodus problem later. For sure, telling the population of Teheran to move because the city is earthquake endangered is a farce. Which part of Iran isn´t in danger of having an earthquake?

Iranian Seismic Hazard Map

Location of Iranian TNRC in Teheran

BTW, I doubt anybody is going to pack up and leave no matter how much be rants about earthquakes. Only the rich can afford such a move. How can you give a loan to a poor man for a new piece of land and a house and expect him to pay it off with interest without having a job?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by fockewulf190]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Like I said in another thread, the signals of upcoming war in Iran are now so obvious. Perhaps Ahmadinejad is afraid the opening salvo of the invasion will be a HAARP attack?

I concur.

I too feel that Iran may be devastated by (not so) natural disasters caused by HAARP.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190

BTW, I doubt anybody is going to pack up and leave no matter how much be rants about earthquakes. Only the rich can afford such a move. How can you give a loan to a poor man for a new piece of land and a house and expect him to pay it off with interest without having a job?

I was wondering if anyone had moved on this or if it was just wishful thinking on the part of the government. Thanks sharing your opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Lmfao

Why would he be giving code to his commanders via public MSM channels don't they have a phone or car? thats just utter twaddle speak,
It may have something to do with Hugo Chavez's claims & HAARP ?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Just out of curiosity, what does Psalm 83 have to do with the government of Iran relocating five million citizens? If you could elaborate on how this Psalm plays into all of this I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Text

the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah

Pslams are said to hold some prophecy as they sing or read about events that have not happened yet.

There is a mention of Philistia which represents Palestine who is the old Philistine territory which Iran currently supports.
There is a population of Assyrians in Iran and if the Psalms are right it says they too will go against Israel, their current location is in Tehran which of course Ahmadinejad wants to move them out in case of an earthquake there.
In some way the connection could be the stirring up of these people who join in the protest against Israel, the reason why? Fear of Iran's nuclear programme that may course Israel to send bombs in to destroy the site, obviously war is never precise when it comes to aiming and maybe if some Assyrians are harmed they will side with Israel's enemies.

The Ishmaelites are the Arab line which spread in a lot of those regions.

[Assyrian communities found in major urban centres such as Tehran, there are also Assyrian villages in the area of Urmia in northern Iran.]

en.wikipedia.org...

The connections are the words that Ahmadinejad expresses that are similar to what psalm 83 expresses.

"They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: "

So Iran is not mentioned in the Psalms but the connection of what the world hears today is a mirror what Iran and the supporters against Israel all say and are arguing about as a major taking point and issue.

For all we know in this event Iran backs down then the other tribes and people located in those regions will attack on behalf of Iran who do retaliate.

The Gog and Magog war could be the far future like 1000 years after the tribulation or something and similar could happen in the near future, but the mind had been set in those regions as prophecy predicts. If not then this could be a first wave of war before the Iran related Gog and Magog war.

You are right there is no real direct connection with Iran in Psalms 83 but if they supply these smaller groups which they have also been accused of then that may be the connection through words and the action being passed further afield.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Like I said in another thread, the signals of upcoming war in Iran are now so obvious. Perhaps Ahmadinejad is afraid the opening salvo of the invasion will be a HAARP attack?

I concur.

I too feel that Iran may be devastated by (not so) natural disasters caused by HAARP.

Stop with this HAARP BS.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Maybe he's actually taking the initiative to save some of his people. Unlike here in the west where we wait for earthquakes to happen, leaving thousands or hundreds of thousands dead, and then after almost everyones dead the survivors rebuild on the same spot.

It took around ten posts of warmongering before somebody finally comments that maybe this is a real precaution against a natural hazard

You are exactly right. Even look at Vancouver, most educated people know that a major earthquake is going to do some serious damage to it in coming years yet nobody wants to do much about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eikmun

Stop with this HAARP BS.

Amen, brother! HAARP seems to be becoming this all powerful boogeyman for ATS. People are saying it creates earthquakes, creates blue lights over Norway, modifies the weather, makes planes crash, controls populations, etc. What CAN'T HAARP do???? It's like the grand unified conspiracy theory. Now we just need to use it to explain bigfoot, the loch nesse monster, and it'll do it all.

STOP BLAMING HAARP FOR EVERYTHING!

Paul

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulism

Originally posted by eikmun

Stop with this HAARP BS.

Amen, brother! HAARP seems to be becoming this all powerful boogeyman for ATS. People are saying it creates earthquakes, creates blue lights over Norway, modifies the weather, makes planes crash, controls populations, etc. What CAN'T HAARP do???? It's like the grand unified conspiracy theory. Now we just need to use it to explain bigfoot, the loch nesse monster, and it'll do it all.

STOP BLAMING HAARP FOR EVERYTHING!

Paul

Or it could be the sins of world catching it self up, the Sin is a virus that corrupted creation and in it causing structures to become week, man's bloodline is becoming weaker, our actions effect the frequency of the earth and it will start to fall apart. That is one way of seeing the bigger picture.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join