It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

agenda setting in progress : these rare, big, disturbing events cannot be just coincidental

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As always it's difficult to tell. The greater voicing may be an indication that the sides are drawn and the good bad guys are growing in presence and presentation. It may also be that misdirection wants us to feel that way.

So far as "Love" goes. Let me point out there there is nothing else but "Love" in existence. Everything is love and nothing but love. The spirit is of the same essence as the Supreme Being and that essence is love. It doesn't matter who or what or in what form anything occurs it can only be done for love. Good, bad, or horrible it is all for love. Any and every desire is love. Saint or sinner, all is love. The difference is where on the scale the focus of attention is and in what direction. To focus above one's plane is to ascend to focus below is to descend. The Serial Murdered acts solely for love as does the Ancient of Ancients. The difference is focus and intention. In a heart beat the focus and intent of the NWO can change as the consciousness is illuminated. Likewise it can become darker. Ultimately the karma is being cleansed individually and collectively and greater awareness of what lies above is growing rapidly. The rate of change is mercifully accelerating to bring us to higher states as quickly as we can manage them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Plus the increasing level in both number and intensity of natural disasters.

Yes we certainly live in interesting times.

We all know that there were not any natural disasters before 30 years ago - no hurricanes, no floods, no tsunamis, no tornadoes, and certainly no earthquakes. After all, if it happened before the invention of television or the internet then it never happened. Also, recent disasters are more salient in my mind which means that past disasters of a similar or greater scope never happened either. Also if disasters happen in other countries and not my own, they don't count either, right?

1931 China floods - July, November, 1931 1,000,000-2,500,000

1887 Yellow River flood - September, October, 1887 900,000–2,000,000

1556 Shaanxi earthquake Shaanxi Province, China January 23, 1556 830,000

1970 Bhola cyclone East Pakistan, Pakistan (now Bangladesh) November 13, 1970 500,000[1]

1839 India Cyclone India November 25, 1839 300,000

526 Antioch earthquake Antioch, Byzantine Empire (now Turkey) May 526 250,000-300,000

1976 Tangshan earthquake Tangshan, Hebei, China July 28, 1976 242,419

1920 Haiyuan earthquake Haiyuan, Ningxia-Gansu, China December 16, 1920 234,117

All of the above don't count. Got it?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Federal Highway and HUD are now one and not a lot of play in the MSM.

FHA & HUD are now one! And Not what You think! PDF
Written by Trey Waters
Saturday, 10 April 2010 02:20

If by the title you think I am speaking of Federal Housing Administration and Housing and Urban Development you would be wrong. No the FHA I am speaking of would be Federal Highway Administration. That's right, as of Thursday April 8th 2010 the Federal Highway Administration and Housing and Urban Development have been combined to form a single governmental entity with little or no fanfare from the lame stream media.

What does this mean to you? Hard to say at this point, but inside sources say that the Fed is gearing up to create jobs by funding Projects inthe inner cities where their Democratic, heavily unionized base is. So expect to see big pork spending in the inner cities and more government money going to the unions.

So if your as confused by this marriage as we are, keep your eyes open for whats about to happen.
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 April 2010 16:13

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

If removal of the people is what they want, a WW3 is what they will use, they will even implement a new religion and rewrite history again, the thing is this : Jesus is in their way, that is why they are setting up the Muslims and Christians to fight eachother, that will blind people further and they will fight eachother rather then realizing that we should unite as habitants of Earth and actually fight Them...

I know this makes no sence to anyone here, I think it will sink in when the shait starts for full effect..

It makes sense to me. All three of the Abrahamic Religions are being duped into a fight. That is the plan. The Abrahamic Religions are being used as pawns to bring about the agenda of the globalists. They would like nothing more than to embroil all three in global warfare(and those unfortunate to be caught in the middle)and then step out of the way. They will weather the storm in their bases and bunkers, come out when the dust settles and complete the takeover. It is sad that the people being manipulated believe that they are righteous.

People that quote scripture on these threads have already chosen their side. The bible blasters, for instance, do not consider the beliefs or scriptures of the MANY other religions in the world. Spirituality, Ki, the Third Eye, Jesus, or whatever one wants to call it is needed. Organized Religion is not needed and historically has only brought discord to humans.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing its all connected. Things happen. Some of it could be a domino effect, others being at the wrong place the wrong time.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Good, bad, or horrible it is all for love. Any and every desire is love. Saint or sinner, all is love.

Lay off the psychadelia ingestations.

Murder and death are not done out of love. or for the desire of being loved.

You want to sit there and try to convince people that the universe is god, and God is only love.

"Well why do horrible things exist?"

Your reply? "love"

Oh I guess that... doesn't make sense.

It makes more sense to me that the universe is the whole of a sum of good and evil. That both truly exist, and god created LOVE AND HATE.

And something can be done out of either. Out of positive, or negative.

Simply because God created something, doesn't mean that everything is that something. That's horribly recursive logic.

God created peanuts. The universe must be peanuts then, and all good and bad things happen out of peanuts.

Repeat for any given item.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Was thinking just yesterday how strange it is there's so many riots going on now, and the recent economic/banker issues are just more to throw on the heap. It's been a pretty busy year or so of that stuff.

I think you give the MSM too much credit, though. If all that stuff is happening as part of some globalist agenda, it's not as important to them that it gets reported on as much as it simply happens.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Originally posted by On the Edge

I'm already on the "winning team",I don't have anything to "fight" for. Our "kingdom" is not of this world. "For though we live in the world,we are not of the world. We do not wage war as the world does."(2 Corinthians 10:3)

"We are therefore God's ambassadors,as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you:Be reconciled to God."(2 Corinthians 5:20)

"Behold,I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves;be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves."(Matthew 10:16)

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,the authorities,against the powers of the dark world."(Ephesians 6:12)

This is what Christianity is about,for me. Not in "taking out their pawns". You won't find me advocating violence "in the name of God". I'm more concerned with the spiritual battles that are taking place.

Maybe if things weren't so far along,and America still honored the traditions of God,there'd be more to strive for. I'm to the point of saying,"Let the NWO have it's way",because there's no part of it I want to live under. If you take down one of their team,another will spring right up to take it's place. They are legion.

(Don't think there's not a part of me that wishes it could be done,as in "taking back the country",but that would also mean taking it back to a time when there was also a sense of morality,and a reverent fear of God. That's just not the way the story goes. Prophecy says,....well,I can stop there!)

Why do you bring Christian beliefs and scripture into threads? It does not seem to advance or address the issues the OP brought up. Please don't take this as an attack. I am derailing the thread myself for responding to you and others in discussions on Christian scripture in this thread.

Are you aware of the many religious texts that are of non-Christian origin? Many religions have end time legends, and those legends do not follow the bible's interpretation of the end times. Others have no end time prophecies at all. It seems pointless to bring religious end time prophecy into threads like these. It redirects the thread into a religious debate. Since we have partially derailed the thread, let me ask you a question. U2U me if you want so the thread can go back to the OP information.

Are you a type of Christian the dismisses any and all non-Christian religious texts?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

In regards to the OP, I agree we've been being set up (for a very long time now) for *something* - what it is, I don't believe any of us know, including tptb, they still may be collaborating on what to actually do with the power they have grown to control over the past decades. Even if they do know what they are going to do with all the power, WE do not, because power gives them unlimited possibilities, and because of this we see fighting among us all the time. No one can agree on anything, because we all believe strongly about this or that... well that is what they want people! They want there to be so many different possibilities (one of the things that comes along with being powerful) of what is to come in the future so we all end up hating one another along the way, do not let them do this to us, we must be united in any & every way possible.

And I know people brought up religious stuff... well here is the best way to explain it all...

Spirituality is apart of all of us, whether you know it or not, but the major point of being spiritual is knowing that we must allow everyone to believe in what they wish. We cannot force anyone to believe in anything, when they occurs only bad things happen. So, let everyone believe in what they wish, we can still unite under the same indifferences and injustice we share, disregarding religion.

And it has been shown time and time again that organized religion has done nothing but cause war and give power to those we wish did not have any. So think for yourselves people! Do not allow anyone else to make you think a certain way or believe anything you do not wish.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
'Down by the river there's a hole in the ground, were an old man goes around and around'. I forgot what song I heard that from but sometimes when on ATS it playes in my mind while reading. It seems like thats the state of the world, everybody is going around and around this hole, looking trying to see whats in there wanting to go down but to afraid to go in, so we speculate among ourselves abouth the hole in the ground. And in time form opinions that turn into religion that turn into governments that give opinions on whats in the hole in the ground. The only thing I know is that there will always be storms of one nature or another in the world, who knows what will hapen in 2012 the only thing I know for sure is that I will be two years older. And even that is not guaranteed. Everybody has plans especially the so called nwo and if there are gods or a god and they are looking on the human world, it must be like me watching a three stooges marathon on tv.
But its only funny when you watch it. not live it

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you, seeing threads like this greatly lowers my cynicism and helps me realize that people are actually beginning to wake up and make connections. Also, don't forget that we have the right and power to stop all of this. As the constitution states:"....whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness".

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To the OP I may add a little bit of the puzzle for what is worth, that Greece is a country that the Vatican and the Pope has literally no control over. Yet..

[edit on 11-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

that's the principle of agenda setting :

for some time you show content that will plant the seeds, then you stage the events that will put water on the seeds and make it grow to create patterns of behaviours in the mass.

the agenda setting campaign against muslim had started long time before 911. Muslims got to be judged on the same day without any trial, without a single doubt and war was started with full public support in a matter of weeks. no investigations, no questions asked.
Many of you here I am sure can remember this hatred feeling they immediately had against taliban/afghanistan and the support they gave blindly to bush administration on the same day and the following day...

this pattern of behaviour was resulting from agenda setting campaign.

In 2000/2001 we should have looked at the media and wonder why they are building those negative opinions about muslims on daily basis, stimulus after stimulus ?

as for today I'm looking at MSM and wondering why they are pushing on the conspiracy front right at a period very eventful at different level, at the period preceding the SHTF that is due to happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

didn't know that... Isn't Greece a very catholic country ?

then the real fake UN move could be a message to greek sheeple only before next step ("look we're not with them").

reply to post by Risen

agenda setting methods are very insidious, run on long term basis and very successful.

reagan was elected (he was the first to benefit from a planned in full details agenda setting campaign) obama was acclaimed all over the world, they didn't need to cheat to have sarkozy elected in france, france didn't protest when all the laws protecting citizen and workers from the state and corporations were purely deleted, sheeple accept that public money is spent in wars and then look at them on tv like football games

etc etc, the last 30 years are full of this scientific method of building of the public opinion. preoccupations of the mass are made by the msm. it is naive to think they are not to be credited for that.

so knowing that, by analysing contents and its treatment, we can see what is the public opinion or behaviour is set to be injected in the sheeple

reply to post by GQQSER

maybe they need to build big housing directly connected to highways... hmm yeah just like concentration camp !?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Can't you see guys that The Powers That Be are using a new technique to overwhelm us, OVER-INFORMATION ! ! !

Let's assume we can remember 12 subjects per day, like sports results, earthquakes somewhere, some Senate meeting...whatever.

the Mainstream Media just have to provide us with a crapload of new media, giving themselves 2-3 or 45 times more information that we can remember/handle/ , and subject to questioning and cross-checking.

Will come at time in which we won't question anymore, when we'll swallow anything we'e given by our super TV screen. Loo, around, you have at least half of your neighborhood doing that, and we're in 2010. Imagine our kids and grandkids...brainwashed from the beginning.

Man, I need pills now

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

Can't you see guys that The Powers That Be are using a new technique to overwhelm us, OVER-INFORMATION ! ! !

...im also starting to think that theres so much going on at any one time that we no longer have time to keep track....and this could be intentional...theres simply too much to fight at any one time...we are being overwhelmed.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Please forgive any presumption.

You would need to factor into this speculation and analysis, the likelyhood that any resistance you could or would mount at this point is not just expected, it is being counted upon.
It is already easily understood that in forming a resistance, even one solely within yourself, you will automatically trigger and empower the other/opposite to achieve its end all the faster.
While it would be incomplete to simplify it down to a matter of cause and effect, the dynamics involved are very similar.

In the case of the other being TBTB and MSM, and despite how it might seem at present, it is vital to keep in mind that that 'end' isnt about any specific outcome on the world stage per say, it is about engagement. Period.

Engagement of you the individual within an inescapeable ultimately self perpetuating loop of diminishing return.

The very moment you begin to actively resist, you are engaged. At once you are engaged your energy is summoned, charged and discharged to cue, within 'the loop' that they control- and they do control it- your energy is then, absorbed and redirected at will so it/you pose no real threat to those that contain the loop or the goal of the loop itself, which is, simply, continuance.

If you remain engaged, you will, as is the key objective of the game within the loop, eventually end up in one of two states. State one, acting out and doing so in a reasonaby anticipated manner, or state two, utterly depleated - if not emotionally, then physically and mentally, certainly spiritually, many simply suicide.

This loop and the gameplay of engagement is a well known strategy designed to bring you quickly and in a controlled manner, to a point of decision where you will be squarely faced with two choices, two possibilities - to act or not to act. It is that simple. So simple most miss it. You will in effect, hold the key to the loop itself at that point- the key to its continuance. From no control, you will suddenly have all of it.

There is no reistance to mount at this point, only a decision to be made. Act or not act. To re-enage or not to re-engage. In this way, the end and the begining of the game are the same and are, at both ends, within you.

TPTB thusly avoid all acountability for outcome as you have no idea how you came to be 'here', and having reached it, have been given full if not temporary control of your actions form that point and so are 'responsible' for any negative outcome or damage.

In this manner, the loop itself never ends and regardless if you decide to act out or walk away, the 'game' of engagement begins anew as in your action or lack of action, are key decisions that can be manipulated.

The variables are again known and predictable and can again be manipulated and anticipated within a reasonable statistical variance and so, can be used against you - or rather, to continue to contain you and play you against yourself outside the primary loop from that point.

If you are a person of conscience and being so, are unable to act, guilt anger shame and grief often take over as masters of the loop from then. The game transforms from a nonlocal and externally manipulated event , to an internally located self perpetuating one.

This is how abusers work...this is what they know and what they count on and it all starts with engagement.

They have been employing this strategy of diminishing returns with a reliance on self perpetuation to meet their ends for a very long time now.

It is currently evident in its last stages within the Islamic community - half choosing to act out, the other half to conform in fear and doubt and so chosing not to act. It is also visible and playing out in the 'alternative' community in much the same manner though slightly more serupticiously...sadly.

I hope in your future choices of resistance or non resistance, you keep this strategy in open mind, and perhaps stumble across a timely third fourth or fifth option.

Ro

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I still have the old things in the back of my mind.

Like the Fatima Prophecy, 'russia must Repent by some time,Im not sure When, but they had to change their ways or the whole glob would suffer' ,
Im not sure that is from the real 3rd secret or not, there seems to be two of them...

Google Fatima 3rd secrete if you havent heard of it..

And the words ' They didnt kill our ancestors for no Reason' and a news cast I heard on the Radio 2 years ago ' New studies show we killed the neanderthal man' keeps me on that track, that these illuminati,Freemasons are killing off the populations in some periodic/cyclic manner.

We know WW1 and WW2 and alot of other wars are Staged wars, and thinking that ' oh that was then' is pretty naive, imo.

I also think that is why we are thaught to believe an Made Up history and fooled into celebrating Satan at Xmas... Etc.

Vatican are nothing but a huge Satanic Order which is a cover for the oldest religion on Earth,Lucifer worship, the Goat.

The Goats seem the survive all these catastrophic events and as the scripture say ' when man came up from the ground' etc. is not only told about in the Bible, but in most historic tales all around the globe..

D.u.m.b.'s, If ww3 breaks out, we know who will be down in those d.u.m.b.'s, it is not us the people, it will be them, the luciferians, and they will be 'the new man emerging from the ground' from these D.u.m.b.'s.

The United Nations : David Spangler 'No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take an Luciferian initiation.' (Director of planetary initiative,UN)

If removal of the people is what they want, a WW3 is what they will use, they will even implement a new religion and rewrite history again, the thing is this : Jesus is in their way, that is why they are setting up the Muslims and Christians to fight eachother, that will blind people further and they will fight eachother rather then realizing that we should unite as habitants of Earth and actually fight Them...

I know this makes no sence to anyone here, I think it will sink in when the shait starts for full effect..

It makes sense to me, and I think you may be on to something there

I will read up on what you suggested and get back to you - interesting stuff for sure...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Are you all really that surprised by the way humans act? The world has been around for hundreds of millions of years. As far as we know, human beings have only been on the planet for 250 thousand years and only 50 thousand of that as homosapiens.

So for a very very very microscopic amount of time, consciousness has existed on this planet. We are the equivalent of a 1 day old baby and we have a long way to go.

My best advice. Don't be afraid and enjoy the show, it should be a good one. Let go of everything! Every Fear!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join