It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

agenda setting in progress : these rare, big, disturbing events cannot be just coincidental

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
S&F

this site isn't about relaying news, its about theorizing the connections of events toward the things most of us see as truth.

i've been watching events for a while now. in no doubt in my mind acceleration is happening.

Isn't it interesting that the news relayed as credible comes from the same sources alleged to be conspiring. Seems a contradiction to me. To say this is authentic so it must be true, then say it's creators are made it up so it's not real. By that criteria- everything is a lie and truth is impossible.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
History is always busy. Just because technology has it in your face 24/7 doesn't mean there is any more or any less of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

If the Luciferians are in control and they wrote the BIBLE, then not only were they talking about themselves as "coming out of the ground," but also, they created the tales of Jesus. If that is so, what makes one think Jesus is coming for them and not the Luciferians, if at all? That and isn't strange that Jesus was the first created being having been there from the beginning, yet the "morning star" (Lucifer) was the first created being "the best an brightest firstborn." Wouldn't that make them one and the same? The BIBLE is so contradictory and vague, I'd sooner believe a prophesy created by a drug induced state, like the Oracle of Delphi sitting over her gas vent.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBranch

In the end you will see it is the agent procaters who sneak around amongst people like me standing with the Tea party. I see that group as those who would stand for limited government and enforcement of law designed to promote the common welfare like we are NOT seeing being done on Wall St. I see the jackbooted thug stories of infiltration as having merit. To those morons, if they can make the protesters of overspending and corruption look stupid noone cares what proof they bring to the table. I say the Tea party people I have met want to change the way DC operates peacefully. Further, it is my estimation that collectively it is NOT against some kind of health reform because anyone can see catastrophic situations are what destroy the finances of the low and middle class income family's. It is cronyism as lobbyist with major handouts dictate what the people "want". I have said we must not vote any party back in to my family and friends and I see that finally being a choice for them. We KNOW when we have been cheated.

They are using divide and conquer. As we have learned to cooperate within the races, they introduce protectionism for illegal immigrants who come from south of the border while forcing others to follow the rules. The only people available to pay the bills of the illegals are the taxpayers and people who have gotten billions in free money from us the citizens through the FED in forms of bonuses, don't mind paying some after their accountant squeezes the IRS. We see OUR money going away for nothing, While huge gains by rich guys getting away with theft. I feel with those facts, we should all be Tea party members.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Justoneman]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

You talk about contradictions so what are they exactly i hear about these contradictions but noone can ever give me any so pipe up and list a couple.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
reply to post by On the Edge

So in other words you've given up.

What would have been the consequences if these men would have given up?

What would have been the consequences if this man would have given up?

Or even better. This one make shock you a little bit, but I had too, considering you won't stop. What if this man would have given up?

I like to think of it as a giant chess game. Yes, we have lost many of our prominent pieces (rooks, bishops, knights), people like Lennon, JFK, Martin Luther King Jr., Ghandi, etc. But we still have all our pawns, pawns of over 5 billion strong. With enough pawns, we can establish strategies/plans in order to take out their pieces. But ultimately, we need everyone, so within meditation/prayer to your God, please find out that You are needed...

*Edit: You may say I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one. - Imagine, Lennon

[edit on 11-4-2010 by higns07]

I'm already on the "winning team",I don't have anything to "fight" for. Our "kingdom" is not of this world. "For though we live in the world,we are not of the world. We do not wage war as the world does."(2 Corinthians 10:3)

"We are therefore God's ambassadors,as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you:Be reconciled to God."(2 Corinthians 5:20)

"Behold,I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves;be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves."(Matthew 10:16)

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,the authorities,against the powers of the dark world."(Ephesians 6:12)

This is what Christianity is about,for me. Not in "taking out their pawns". You won't find me advocating violence "in the name of God". I'm more concerned with the spiritual battles that are taking place.

Maybe if things weren't so far along,and America still honored the traditions of God,there'd be more to strive for. I'm to the point of saying,"Let the NWO have it's way",because there's no part of it I want to live under. If you take down one of their team,another will spring right up to take it's place. They are legion.

(Don't think there's not a part of me that wishes it could be done,as in "taking back the country",but that would also mean taking it back to a time when there was also a sense of morality,and a reverent fear of God. That's just not the way the story goes. Prophecy says,....well,I can stop there!)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

Not directed at you, but your writing did spur my idea, so, here's a thought: If the party's wanted to get more people involved doesn't using big words and complicated ideas seem a step in the wrong direction. The news disenfranchises people deliberately using that tactic. They take a simple idea and complicate it. They try to be specific by using, maybe, twenty different words to express aspects of the same idea. They use big words designed to bore one to death. Maybe the world should be all literate and educated, but reality is that it is not and likely never will be. So why not dumb down the campaigns and express oneself in terms that can be readily understood by even the least educated among us. Now, personally, I have always aced english, grammar, composition, and structure, though I admit I allow myself to be lazy on ATS and don't edit like I should. However, I'm not talking about me but the masses at large. That is how you get the numbers you need. You talk to a man like a man and a child like a child. words like "mortgage" are uttered and I have witnessed countless numbers just shut their mind off to everything that follows. Maybe instead of giving it a one word name they can give it a breif descriptor instead. Seems obvious, but I can imagine how many snooty people who will say it's not their job to cater to the ignorant. Yet, it is the ignorant who will steal your children and make them sex slaves, or rob you blind of all you've worked for, because they're too dumb to do what the non ignorant do. With such a potential threat, not expressing yourself in terms they can understand means that they will never truly ever share your ideals, values, and concerns and will likely oppose you to spite you- which is why they don't vote. Because they believe all of that is in a neighborhood that has no real effect on them. Their routines are so simple they don't notice Rome burning down around their ears, much less Rome extending her fingers into their lives. In man's quest to be smarter, he has alienated his fellow man, and that is his stupidity.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
To be honest, I really thought # was going to hit the fan when the health care bill was passed. The first week seemed really tense, but after that it has seemed to die down.

I see where big things are happening one after the other including these earthquakes.... but civil war? nah. People are too wrapped up in their comforts for that.

If anything, things might explode down in Mexico and border towns, worsen perhaps.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

IMHO
One thing the bible was extremely clear on is the thing known as the greatest commandment. The golden rule.
"Love your neigboor as you love yourself"

I think no one can punch a hole in that phylosophy.

To me that was the true message of the bible. I also see formal religions as the stone that is in the eye of the believers because some human wants others to follow his precepts when it boils down to that one golden rule and you can't twist that rule. It is what it is. The ten commandments with a couple of exceptions, are adoptable by all mankind as like a law of nature. IF you start stealing, killing or take someones wife there is going to be trouble to follow and we all know that is likey true every time it occurs. How can one be offended by someone who would love you as you are? We always say, hate the sin, love the sinner. I realize some would condemn that concept but they failed Jesus 101 and need to recrack the bible open and rethink their position as there are too many examples of forgiveness of the repentent. To me, the whole of the old testament proves even people who claimed to walk with God himself, and had witnesses, were weak. They could not abide by every law, even King David. The new testament says we are forgiven because we can't help but be weak and fall short. I like that concept as it brings HOPE. And hope is exactly what these PTB want to crush.

I DO see why you would feel this way about religion. The Pope appears very guilty of ignoring criminal rapists and thinks the media is to fault for reporting it. Wow, that is sick and crushes hope of any common decency coming to the forefront also. That he is also not being repentent in the slightest is destroying peoples faith in God himself as many throughout history have called the Pope's "worthy of being called holy". It does look like and agenda where control of the masses is more important than the love for the safety of little children in that "christian" organization. That thread yesterday on who controls the world, went into detail about the Catholic Jesuit's running the world and it seems believable from my observations.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nothing in the political world is coincidental in my opinion.

The people in power know what they are doing because they have to be smarter than the rest of us to get up there.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

It's alot like predicting the weather. We can speculate and say,"Conditions are favorable,..." for this or that to occur,and prepare accordingly,all the while keeping an eye on the sky.

That's why threads like this are important. It tells us which way the wind is blowing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder if the Iraqis believe the Apocalypse is upon us? It certainly is upon them.
How fast will this fire, or call it a virus if you like, spread?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You cannot cleanse the corrupt, you must remove the absoluteness of their power.
How?
History shows that most often the good people of the world must simply have patience as the beast destroys ITSELF. Sure, you can fight it, many do, but it is near impossible to get to the root of this evil. The good people are forced into this helplessness because the masses do not share their wisdom and desire to make a better world. They prefer the assurances the beast offers, in affect, abandoning their humanity for the security of slavery.
Voluntary slavery.
The Bible addresses this weakness of mankind in multiple ways, as do other good books inspired by the pure love called God, among other names. The vengeful acts of God are where I think the Christian Bible has it all wrong. I think the weakness of man is the cause of all evil in the world.
Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
You may say I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one. - Imagine, Lennon
[edit on 11-4-2010 by higns07]

No, you´re not :-) Great posts, higns07!

Just admitting, that "they" have absolute power and we can do nothing about it is beyond me. I have come to conclusions, that we can always choose between fear or love, it´s always our free choice and noone can do anything to stop us making that choice. And that´s the spirituality, meditating as you feel most comfortable, exploring this world, yourself, not following strictly any doctrine. It´s what Krishnamurti said:
www.katinkahesselink.net...

I don´t think, that anyone has absolute power here on Earth. They try, of course and they have some knowledge, but they are no gods. They try to control through fear and I think, that if you realise, that it´s just game to control you and you choose peace and love, then they have no power over you.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OP - I agree with these not being coincidences. I was thinking something very similar yesterday.

UN judge calls for prosecution of Pope Benedict

I would like to add this thread to the mix of events... It just seems like perfect timing for me. How crazy would it be for the three major city-states (if you believe that kind of thing) to have issues at the same time.

US in civil unrest (well, kinda sorta in a way.)
EU with financial woes due to Greece. (I don't know what kind of strain Greece will put on London.)
Roman Catholic Church under pressure.

Just food for thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

'looks outside' oh wait it's not.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah, atheism is the answer. Just ask Lenin, Stalin and Mao.

I really hate ignorance - especially when it's self-imposed and on a hateful,bigoted mission to destroy those that build.

reply to post by Magnum007

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

As much as I hate to fall into the trap of "expectation" only to see nothing happen. I have had similar thoughts over the past couple of weeks, which is why I am back on ATS assessing the mood.

I'm going to ignore the Russian involvement in various things for the most part, because it is simply suspicion and there doesn't yet seem to be ANY evidence to back up such thoughts other than "they're the Russians".

Kyrgystan - The revolution there was entirely about unfair government. The people were fed up with the wealthy elite controlling the people and robbing them blind. The corruption, the intimidation, the oppression and the public anger all stemmed from an anti-government sentiment.
It was as much a class issue as it was an issue of democracy.

This is what the MSM are completely forgetting when they discuss this story. And this is why the people looted and destroyed on such a massive scale (although the current continued looting and violence is widely believed to be being caused by defenders of the ousted regime to discredit the revolution).

Greece - We've been watching this unravel in Europe since the first riots when the Police shot a teenager. Again, this was more about financial collapse and the greed of a wealthy elite than it was about Human Rights and abuses of power. People were enraged that their government were so irresponsible and corrupt. This was represented by corporations being burned, companies trashed and ongoing strikes by the people.

England - Since the G20 protests the animosity toward the upper classes has been steadily rising. Politicians are largely discredited on the grounds that they are all lying through their teeth about every aspect of government and finance. The public are quite literally seething.
We're approaching an election where the indifference is expected to shock. People are vowing en-masse to spoil their ballot, vote independent or boycott entirely.
Why we haven't rioted through the streets of London is anyones guess, but we're not far from it.
Fuel prices have reached a record high, inflation is expected to hit the shelves in the next two or three months.

America - We still have a media blackout on discussing the truth in the UK (that the banking sector is entirely bankrupt) but at least we're privately preparing.
It seems (and I say this as an outsider) that Americans are just carrying on as normal and expecting everything to be fine.
Just watching the MSM and swallowing the BS pumped out of the WH in press statements, no real investigative journalism going on.
Obama broke the law.
He is required UNDER LAW to close banks when they become insolvent. He didn't do this, he broke the law.

What does all of this mean? It means that more and more people are waking up to the fact that the financial systems as we know it in every country are about to completely collapse.
Many of us predicted all of the things that are now happening, but we just expected them to happen sooner. When they didn't happen, we didn't consider that this was because the stimulus was simply delaying the inevitable.
That is why it's starting now. The stimulus bubble is deflating.

As that bubble deflates, prices rise, fuel cost goes through the roof (see Kyrgystan and to a lesser degree the UK). Taxes rise. Banks begin to get twitchy (see recent limits and restrictions imposed by several banks)....

Where does this lead?
Take a look again at Kyrgystan and see how their situation compares to your country...
1. Dissilusionment with government? Check
2. Seething anger at the wealthy classes? Check
3. Rising fuel costs? Check
4. Anger at totalitarian actions? Check (possibly)
5. Fury at corruption and greed of those in power? Check
6. Massive poverty? Check
7. Massive unemployment? Check
8. No financial reform of any value? Check

I could go on.

I truly do believe we are nearing the point where the US financial system completely collapses. My immediate concern is how quickly this would then affect the UK and in what facets. I am assuming that an American collapse would lead to a domino effect, with the UK being the second to fall, followed by Europe.

I'll be watching events in America very closely. Because the moment a protest turns violent, the domino's are falling. And I do believe it'll start in California.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeofthemountain

I really hate ignorance - especially when it's self-imposed and on a hateful,bigoted mission to destroy those that build.

Yes and of course the religious doctrine of "god bless america" really has it's greatness...

Calling me ignorant and on a "hateful, bigoted mission to destroy those that build" doesn't further your crusade...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Guys relax, I just withdrew my entire balance of $250 fine, no questions asked. However I quickly realized I couldn't make my credit card payment in cash so I had to deposit it back. But everything's fine.

Also it's Sunday, the banks are closed and this post is not a true story.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by samureyed]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Originally posted by joeofthemountain

Yes and of course the religious doctrine of "god bless america" really has it's greatness...

Calling me ignorant and on a "hateful, bigoted mission to destroy those that build" doesn't further your crusade...

Magnum

America truly seemed "blessed" back when God wasn't shunned in favor of "political correctness". I guess some people won't realize what they had until it's completely gone.

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution.

Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.

America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." - (Alexis de Tocqueville - from Democracy in America)

Alexis de Tocqueville was a French statesman and philosopher who toured the United States with Gustave de Beaumont in the 1830s, observing America's culture and institutions. His two-volume work entitled Democracy in America paints a stunning picture of the greatness of our country through the eyes of two Europeans who had never experienced a true democratic republic. de Tocqueville's writings are filled to overflowing with references to America's morality and decidedly Christian basis as being the reason for her greatness.
newpatrickhenry.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join