It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

agenda setting in progress : these rare, big, disturbing events cannot be just coincidental

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Good observations.
In reference to America, significant things are happening here. The Republican power base is frantically trying to retain control of the party, while the Democrats self-destruct.
Ron Paul and his message is taking hold against every effort to discredit him.
I agree that California could lead the way if Arnie could be thrown out, along with all of his NWO buddies. The people will get desperate enough to do it. The first sign would be an initiative to create a state currency.
Texas has been somewhat silent because the economy is in relative health compared to most of the rest of the country. But below the surface, people are organizing on many fronts.
Anyway, good post.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Good post OP.

You might want to mention the takedown of the Vatican with the recent scandal, and the UN guy declaring the pope should be subject to international law. Someone else might have already mentioned it, but I didn't see it in the first post.

Something is definitely happening. I hope the optimistic side will turn out to be right, and that the NWO/neocon/illuminati/etc. are really going down.

Bush leaves office, and all of a sudden fox news wants a revolution? All the earthquakes start happening(mind you that one is my speculation, can't prove nothin) with south american countries claiming earthquake tech(yes Chavez did suggest it, and I remember seeing a Chile talkshow claiming things about HAARP).

Russia Today is definitely anti-NWO, and I suspect Benjamin Fulford might actually be a source of genuine inside info here:
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

And don't forget about the provost marshalls, and the letter sent to all 50 governors(in my opinion the letter was definitely of the highest caliber, written by people that knew what they were doing). The media spun it as extremists of course...

Don't forget those recent terror events in which the terrorists were 9/11 truthers with extremist tendencies...

Definitely get these things on your OP, they are highly relevant.

Damn good thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Many great points in this thread and really well put together.. thank you OP for taking the time to do this.. It does all seem a bit too much to be mere coincidence..no one knows where this reality of ours is leading, or who in fact is controlling the direction.. but you are right in that if all people focused, stayed aware and alert and are prepared for whatever it may be thats on the way (i have a feeling many, many people, even those who wont admit it to themselves, feel also that something this way comes..), our awareness will help us along greatly.. be it a negative or positive happening, its going to be a world and life altering one..being prepared doesnt hurt anything, and staying alert to the world around you, and around us all, is the best idea at this time.. watch the moves they (MSM, TPTB) are making in order to know what moves we should make when the time does arrive. But hey, maybe we are just the paranoid raving crazy people.. lol.. though i am biased to believe that isnt at all the case!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One more BIG development is the anti-Israel crusade. The efforts to disarm Israel could be the biggest catalyst of them all for all hell to break loose.
Definitely need to watch this development closely as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Ahhh yes..those verses..
Ok, just so you know before i put my two cents (well pence here lol) in on this, i am not religious at all, and often find christianity as a whole quite shallow and offensive.. two women i speak to from the local Jehova Witness' continue to claim we are in the end times, and we have gone over these bible verses a few different times.. its difficult for me though, being non religious, but yet to an extent, i believe in the Old Testiment.. no clue who i believe really wrote it, or who i believe it to be 'from' however.. but i find myself agreeing with much of what is written within it.. no matter how badly translated from its original form, that is. Looking around at this world, at our relalities and society itself, leaves me wondering how much longer things can keep on keeping on in this way.. and makes me also wonder where in the hell the restart button for our system is hidden!! its due time for that baby to be pressed!.. I believe in a 'God Mind' of sorts, a conciousness as a whole..a 'Prime Creator' kind of entity..and this conciousness is what is meant to guide us all, and its within each and every one of us.. hence, the human soul.. but its being blocked, repressed etc by these power hungry slime-ball beings taking over as they have done, -messing with our foods, programming us via media and alpha waves etc.. and i dont really think the god you so speak of is really going to do much to help us.. if we arent willing to help ourselves, and so many still arent.. then we shouldnt expect some other 'superior' being to come down and set things right for us.. and due to such changes in translation and the books within the bible themselves (that have been added and removed according to the whims of those in power who have manipulated the texts throughout history for their own means) its hard to know what bits of the remaining texts are still how they should have been.. if any of it all... just my opinions on your post, not a personal attack at all

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

It's 1770's amplified for 2012.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIONES!

It's the energy of the world. MSM is seeking to suppress the revolts. Of people taking their life back from oppression.

That's the game. How much power can we hold onto through the change. So we can have enough of a foothold come the change to repeat the process of deception, manipulation, and perversion.

Russia is one of the good guys. Unlike our government who sold out a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Once redeemed you are immortal and invulnerable and the only thing the Devil has over you is fear. The truly informed rulers of this world may believe that they can escape judgement, but the thing is all their information ultimately comes from the dark forces. I take no pleasure in breaking it to them, but Demons have been lying to humans forever - it's kind of what they do. Demons don't care for anybody, they're just using them as a weapon to create as much misey and suffering as possible, and when they've done that - they'll be next.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

and gov's must have some indications that it will be worse...
regarding the building of the seed bank on spitsbergen... the entirely librarie of manchester goes douwn in an salt mine deep underground until 2013.. ect ect....

note :
wassend obama saying that all the american troops had to be returning back for 2012???

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ressiv]

i don't dismiss the possibility of 2012 happening in 2012, was just saying that whether or not 2012 will happen in 2012 or at another date or never, it doesn't change our problem with PTB and that dangerous path on which they seem to try to be driving us.

we should relax about it: if it's mother earth it's fine... if it's part of PTB strategy and agenda we must uncover it as well.

How to know ? by making them fail before that !

yep that's optimistic,
but everything is possible

PS:i'm sorry but i cannot add any more of posters observations in OP, it is full.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I'll be watching events in America very closely. Because the moment a protest turns violent, the domino's are falling. And I do believe it'll start in California.

thanks for very informative insights.

however if anything turns violent PTB wins i believe... that's kind of the whole point (unless the army/fema/whatever they'd come up with remember who really pay them)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is a good thread indeed. I don't care for organized religion as such because they seem to want to tell us how we should do everything. I am a strong individualist who believes in God for my own reasons. I've kind of been a student of comparitive religion, yet am not willing to tell anyone what they should believe. My Faith and Trust is in God. I try to keep it simple because of the many distractions there are in the world today. Satan doesn't have much time left, and he is the great deciever. If you look around you, say take a hundred people, how many of those hundred might you say are truly apathetic of Spiritual things? 75 or 80%? The only revolution we have available is inside. My only advice would be to keep our eyes and spirits as open as possible. Pray and ask God to reveal the truth to you, regardless of how impalatable it may be. Thanks for all the good posts everyone. Rick

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

why do you think they plan to suppress the revolt ?

imo it looks more that they are planting the seeds of revolt in people minds, slowly slowly with multiplication of events that could trigger dangerous situations

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
One more BIG development is the anti-Israel crusade. The efforts to disarm Israel could be the biggest catalyst of them all for all hell to break loose.
Definitely need to watch this development closely as well.

Israel is obviously very central in the global game, but what do you mean by anti-israel crusades ?

from who ? western political figures, the MSM or the alternative news network ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why else would they be pushing american sheeple toward revolt ?

Well, if the objective is to have the American population thrown into chaos so that they will welcome a New World Order, then they need to have the public feeling disillusioned and cynical about both the US economic system and the government.

At the same time, they don't want there to be unity or organization by the people, otherwise we'd simply figure out solutions and fix the problems. So the solution for the PTB is to further deepen the rift between the right and the left in the U.S., and to sow one's distrust of the other. So, for example, the 'Tea partiers' are being fed and led by the PTB to present themselves as everything 'progressives' fear and hate: war-mongering, racist, anti-egalitarian, fearful, angry, hate-filled, paranoid, ignorant, greedy, selfish and callous.

Consequently, the anti-republican and anti-tea party rhetoric on the left is being ratcheted up as if to prepare the people to blame the right for some future incident. But the overall goal is to keep us apart and dis-united, fighting each other instead of the powers that be.

The PTB want us to see the world in the "right vs left" paradigm, instead of the "Powers-that-be vs everyone else" paradigm.

Actually, the health care insurance debate in the US served as an ideal wedge issue to keep progressives and conservatives focused upon fighting each other instead of working together against the PTB. Sadly, most progressives and libertarians don't seem to realize how close they are in their respective agendas.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't think "they" want to supress the revolt, as it cooks along it will be an obvious excuse to bring Martial Law about everywhere. Dat's when the doo-doo will really hit the fan!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am seeing more and more evidence of popular resistance to the policies of Israel, as well as states seeking to disarm them.

www.reuters.com...

af.reuters.com... 3A+reuters%2FAfricaEgyptNews+%28News+%2F+Africa+%2F+Egypt+News%29&sp=true

Also, on ATS there was a link to some statements made by a high ranking Israeli about taking Europe "down with them" that must have reflected the belief of many Israelis that Europe was out to get them.

It seems to be trending "anti-Israel" of late, right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The agenda has been in motion for at least fifty years. The parts are just falling into place more rapidly. Much like how a jigsaw puzzle become easier as you near completion. There is a lot of hate running around the net for Israel, or at least Zionist Israel. It may be coming from a small minority right now, but It will be encouraged to build in intensity and numbers by fake suppression, much like the 9/11 Truth movement. Then when the coals have been stoked to a sufficient level on both fronts, the American Government will release evidence that blames Israel for 9/11. America will invade Israel just as we did Iraq and Afghanistan. 9/11 was a sloppy job with so many loose ends because TPTB wanted it that way. Its all part of their plan, a plan which has not yet fully come to fruition.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

thanks i was not aware of that

then same story as the banks why wait decades before saying something ?

can't add it to the OP unfortunately it is full...

reply to post by mr. toddly

nice analysis, you just cleared my mind about what are these tea-party. everything PTB do have always multiple purposes always very very different from the official one...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's just to ween out people who would revolt. Leaving the docile sheep to be a part of the 'great hope and change blah blah'.

You think they plant revolution? Where's the revolution. You have people expressing their sovereign rights in court, MSM won't touch it. Then you see MSM going on and on about militias, and revolutionaries being violent.

They're 'sparking' it alright. Sparking the loose cannons maybe to paint a worse image for those of us who are rational and intelligent about it.

All to fit into the remodelling of societies accepted role of what government is. Away from the constitution.

To something... "better" so we can "ensure this never happens again". Planting in seeds that will grow into this same bs again. Letting people solely rely on the paper as word of law. Rather than enforcing the mentality of the constitutions we all have in play now.

You can re-write it, re-draft it, tie it up in a bow all pretty. But the same thing will happen. People will grow complacent, and slowly start weening their rights away. The paper is meaningless. It's peoples mentalities that give it power, or take it away.

Everything so far you're seeing is engineered. Even if not by direct means. The results have been planned. All moves calculated. Allow a people to believe they have won, and have them change their constitution for our benefit. It's how it always works.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

was it this area where tensions caused war before? hope history is not
repeating itself.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

too fatalistic friend !

consciousness is very powerful to reveal illusion. when the illusion is revealed, the cards castle that is PTB will just collapse.

has to be a massive awakening i won't argue that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join